Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

United In Betrayal - Literature (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / United In Betrayal (932980 Views)

Unfinished Business (21+ - A Story Of Betrayal, Sex And Infidelity) / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United In Betrayal by AndyGlobal: 7:03pm On Nov 07, 2017
Specially created an account for stories like dis... Aunty Mela u're just d best....Have read ur other two stories (Alone and Valley of the shadow of love)dem dope mehn!....
Pls come and give us food u r starving us ooo
Re: United In Betrayal by BlissfulJeff(m): 7:14pm On Nov 07, 2017
updates pls
Re: United In Betrayal by crownW4(m): 11:15pm On Nov 08, 2017
PamelB:
Hello everyone. I've been sick for weeks now and I just got home on Saturday. I'm sorry for d long wait. And another news, just noticed that someone is claiming to own my stories. What do I do?

Good evening Pamel B, hope are U doing fine now
I will advise you to leave them alone, and you know why; people want to associate with good things. I think they are just attention seeker.
Pamel B the great writer,it got to point that i thought I just come out and commend U for this great work, a lovely story that is yet to come to an end. i have been a ghost reader like some other people following this story since june and as at september, i was finally able to read page 93. i apologize for any foul language or word that might have been used against you which might have made U to stop updating us on this story or maybe U are really busy. There are so many other ghost readers who really love reading your story and will want to know what finally ended it.
Congratulation for your first runner up position that you won some months ago, hope your mother has been doing very fine as well all this while; my regards to her.
i will like this story to continue as soon as possible PamelB once U get the chance to do so, I miss U
Re: United In Betrayal by crownW4(m): 12:54am On Nov 09, 2017
PamelB:
Hello everyone. I've been sick for weeks now and I just got home on Saturday. I'm sorry for d long wait. And another news, just noticed that someone is claiming to own my stories. What do I do?

Good day Pamel B, hope are U doing fine now
I will advise you to leave them alone, and you know why; people want to associate with good things. I think they are just attention seeker.
Pamel B the great writer,it got to point that i thought I just come out and commend U for this great work, a lovely story that is yet to come to an end. i have been a ghost reader like some other people following this story since june and as at september, i was finally able to read page 93. i apologize for any foul language or word that might have been used against you which might have made U to stop updating us on this story or maybe U are really busy. There are so many other ghost readers who really love reading your story and will want to know what finally ended it.
Congratulation for your first runner up position that you won some months ago, hope your mother has been doing very fine as well all this while; my regards to her.
i will like this story to continue as soon as possible PamelB once U get the chance to do so, I miss U
Re: United In Betrayal by onometee(f): 2:43pm On Nov 09, 2017
Click the link below to visit our website and read amazing stories, buy beautiful,cheap and educating ebooks and novels. wink

We update new episodes of our story everyday.

if you would like to sell your novels or share your stories on our website, send us an email now with your stories, title & real your name to - tinaonome8@gmail.com.

Website Link

http://viwright.com/2hke

New Story Radio After Dark Link

http://viwright.com/6V9q

New Erotic Story pre-intimacy Part one Link

http://viwright.com/6VMq
Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 10:43am On Nov 10, 2017
Hello everyone. I want to say thank you for your patience, impatience, concern, love, encouragement and discouragement all this while.

I'm fine my people, just that I do not have time anymore from work and family.
A lot of monikers have reached me on Facebook and I'm forced to come back here and finish what I started.

By His grace and with the love you've all shown me, United in betrayal will be back by Monday.

One love my people

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by Michelle55: 10:47am On Nov 10, 2017
PamelB:
Hello everyone. I want to say thank you for your patience, impatience, concern, love, encouragement and discouragement all this while.

A lot of monikers have reached me on Facebook and I'm forced to come back here and finish what I started.

By His grace and with the love you've all shown me, United in betrayal will be back by Monday.

One love my people
yippee.. she's back with a bang!! welcome sweetie
Re: United In Betrayal by StephanieElla24: 11:23am On Nov 10, 2017
PamelB:

One love my people
yay!!! she is back..... thank God u re back...... waiting for Monday
Re: United In Betrayal by Hantonia(f): 12:06pm On Nov 10, 2017
PamelB Npost=62244914:

One love my people
Tanks 4 Ur Understandin God Bles U God Wil Strengthen U
Re: United In Betrayal by bimberry1307(f): 11:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
PamelB:

One love my people
Yea yeah! that's what I'm talking about! come Monday, can't wait o.
Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 10:53am On Nov 13, 2017
Phil sat up on his bed, he had not been able to close his eyes. Thoughts of Claire occupied his mind. And that kiss, God!
Her lips were soft and he wished he would have a taste of it everyday of his life.
He touched his lips and smiled tenderly. He was in love with this lady and God help him, he would make her his own. He stood up and went downstairs where he looked at the cake which was still sitting on the dinning table. Perfect.

This would be the reason for his going to her house in the morning. They just have to sit down and talk. They just have to.

Claire couldn't sleep. She was disappointed and heartbroken. Life hasn't been fair to her one bit. She had nobody now, she had nobody. All she had left was her business. But who enjoys wealth without family? She doesn't even have a child of her own who would help wipe her tears and comfort her at this trying times. Her sister who would have supported her now is the reason her marriage is a failure, even called her a divorcee. Someone she laboured for. Life!

She wiped the tears from her eyes and closed them. She would survive this. She's a survivor, a fighter, a strong woman, so, she'll see this as another storm which she'll easily scale without much stress.

She'd forget the events of the past weeks and move on. She'd be active in her business and go back to social media where she'll keep her private life on a low key and not disclose it to everyone like she did before. She'll move on. Forget Michael, Amara, Chantal and painfully, Kelvin.

She stretched on the bed and her hand touched her phone.
She'd not called or texted Phil to thank him for the birthday party he threw for her.
She picked up the phone and her mind went straight to the kiss they'd shared.
No! She won't let her thoughts linger there. It was a mistake and it won't be happening again.

Phil was already dozing in the sitting room, in the same position he had been admiring the cake from when his phone rang, startling him.
The sleep quickly left his eyes when he saw the caller's identity.

"Hello dear." He said lightly before clearing his throat.

"Did I wake you?" Claire asked innocently

"Uhm, no you did not. Claire, its 4am and what are you doing awake at this time?"

"I can't sleep Phil."

"Same here. Is there anything you'd want me to do for you so you can sleep?"

"Don't stress your self dear. I only called to thank you for yesterday. I've never been so excited or treated specially in years. Thank you very much."

"Oh Claire, you don't have to thank me. I did what I could do for my friend. If it were in my power, I would have done more. "

"Like kidnapping me for real?"

They broke into a hearty laugh as Claire narrated the kidnapping ordeal to him.

"I was so so scared " she finished

"I'm sorry dear. It was all Enatel's plan. Hope we're forgiven"

"Of course. You guys were just being naughty."

"Thanks dear. So, I'm sitting in front of your cake. Enatel and I ate dinner from it, yet, it's still looking big and......."

"Do you know I didn't have a taste of that cake?"

"You're not serious, are you?"

"I am."

"What then are we saying? I'm sure there are people you'll want to give some of it, so, I'll send it to your house by 8. What do you say?"

"Good. I'll be leaving for my mall by 10. I'm sure my employees would love to share in my happiness too "

"Beautiful. I'll see you by 8 then."

"Alright. Thank you Phillip. I'm so grateful "

"You're welcome my princess. Now, can you sleep? Even if its for three hours?"

Claire replied with a yawn and he smiled.

"My charms are working, ain't they?" He asked jokingly

"Yes. I'll see you later Phillip."

"Okay baby. Sleep well."

They bid their goodbyes and Phil pumped his fist into the air.
This was all he needed, to be the one to put a smile on her face. She is the love of his life and nothing will change that

He quickly took a last glance at the cake and ran upstairs. He too, needs to sleep well so that the day will be beautiful for him too.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: United In Betrayal by Toyin223(f): 10:59am On Nov 13, 2017
WELCOME BACK,tank U
Re: United In Betrayal by cyndy1000(f): 11:23am On Nov 13, 2017
welcome back! PamelaB thanks for the update. please can you use this opportunity n finish the whole story....
Re: United In Betrayal by Hantonia(f): 12:21pm On Nov 13, 2017
Wlc Bk
Re: United In Betrayal by abefe99: 12:45pm On Nov 13, 2017
welcome back dear
Re: United In Betrayal by Nkysuccess(f): 1:35pm On Nov 13, 2017
Thanks for the update Pamelb and welcome back, we really missed u and the story. Pls complete it for us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by bossy512(f): 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2017
Welcome, thanks for d update, please more updates
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2017
Welcome back PamelB. Thanks for the update.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by dupsai(f): 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2017
Welcome back sweetheart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by Lildiamond: 4:37pm On Nov 13, 2017
Welcome back dear
Re: United In Betrayal by iamlynn(f): 7:49pm On Nov 13, 2017
welcome back ma'am
Re: United In Betrayal by Chigold121(f): 10:15pm On Nov 13, 2017
Welcome back and tanx for the update.
Re: United In Betrayal by AndyGlobal: 10:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
Aunty PamelB u killed it jhoor.... Tnx much much for d update ...But y am I having dis feeling dah Claire ll end up with Phil?
Hmmm seems like I'm perceiving something like blood here;somebori shuld temme dah is nuh Amara's
Re: United In Betrayal by vivienD: 11:32pm On Nov 13, 2017
Aunty Pamel glad u r ok
Re: United In Betrayal by crownW4(m): 12:52am On Nov 14, 2017
wow!!!!! thanks.
Re: United In Betrayal by bimberry1307(f): 9:13am On Nov 14, 2017
welcome back, sweetie. Thanks for the update.
Re: United In Betrayal by nerd51(f): 11:08am On Nov 14, 2017
Welcome back ma
Re: United In Betrayal by Taduma1(f): 11:10am On Nov 14, 2017
Welcome back ma'am and thanks for making time out of your tight schedule to update this piece. We don't pay you so madam take your time and don't mind criticism or others negative thought regards your worked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 11:44am On Nov 14, 2017
As soon as Michael Njama woke up the next morning, the first thing he did was to ring up Ebere who picked immediately like she was expecting the call for years.

"Good........."

"Ebere where are you? Sorry I haven't called since yesterday but I wasn't thinking straight. Why did you leave the house? I told...... Where are you now?" He asked, throwing every other blames aside.

"I'm sorry for leaving Sir but......."

"Ebere, where are you?" He repeated, trying not to shout on her.

"Seagate hotel."

"Fine. I'll be there for lunch, don't leave please. I've got urgent work to do this morning that is why I can't see you now but please, wait for me."

He heard her breath out before she agreed to wait for him and he ended the call. He heaved a sigh of relief and searched for a number that used to be in his favourite list. He tried to call but the line didn't go through so he quickly grafted a text message and sent to the number.

"Meet me in my house in two hours. Don't keep me waiting."

Phil hummed one of his favourite songs as he brushed his teeth that morning. He was happy. He had a feeling that the day will yield positive results for him. He rinsed his mouth and was about to leave the bathroom when Enatel barged in.

"Hello? Hope you remember this is my room dude?" Phil said, grabbing a towel to cover his morning wood

"Easy bro. I've seen worse than this remember." Enatel said, leaning on the bathroom door.

"Whatever, just learn to knock. What brings you?"

"Uhm. Nothing really. I just wanted to know how you're doing this morning."

"Are you sure that's all?" Phil looked at him quizzically

"Plus, I'll need the rangerover sport for some......"

"Guessed as much. You may go with it. I have better issues than your stupid quests to impress women.'

"Of course you do, we all know that. We also know that you've failed woefully in that part." Enatel joked

"May your third leg not function today. Idiot."

"Oh no please, take it back. I need it most today please."

"Can you get out now? I've got somewhere important to go." Phil said, trying to push him out of the bathroom

"Clair's?"

"Are you a wizard or something?"

"Nah. Heard the conversation last night."

"Oh. Okay."

"Listen, I sulk at giving advises but I also know when I see something good. Claire is good, very good and I'm sure she has faith and beliefs in doctrines and all that. I......"

"Hit the point please."

"Yes. Just to be sure you're not fighting a lost battle already, why not ask her about what she really thinks about you two. I don't mean to be the wisher of bad luck here but come on man, I don't want you to come home heartbroken at the end of all this." Enatel concluded

Phil heaved a sigh and looked at his best friend

"You're right you know. But then, even if she'll reject me, let me at least enjoy the moment, let me live in the now(present). I don't want to think of what will happen later. I just want to flow with whatever is happening now. I love her a lot that I blame myself for meeting her after she has gotten married. I.... .."

"Hey, that's enough. Like you said, just flow with the rhythm. If she accepts you, its our gain."

"Thanks man. So, who are you trying to impress today?".

"You'll meet her soon. For now, let's call her anonymous."

They both broke into a hearty laugh after which they shook hands and Enatel left the room.

Philip stared at his reflection at the mirror for a while before a smile quickly appeared on his face. He would be positive today. He turned on the shower and went under it, humming his song like he was a contestant at the American got talent.

Michael Njama came downstairs and looked around his sitting room. He frowned. His house that used to be filled with laughter is now as quiet as the cemetery. He shook his head and picked his phone from the table. He dialed Kelvin's number and waited for him to pick.

"Morning Mike." Kelvin greeted

"Come to the house quickly, we need to talk." Michael replied, ignoring his greetings.

"Is anything the matter?"

"You don't ask me that. Just get yourself here so we can get this thing over and done with."

"Uhm. Okay. I'll come right away."

"Better for you." Michael responded and ended the call.

He walked over to the bar and sat down. God help him, he'd settle this rubbish with Kelvin, bring Ebere home and go in search of his wife. He'd bring her back to their home after which they'll talk about Ebere and then, retake their marriage vows. Everything was on Kelvin and Amara now. They broke his home, they dealt him a million blows but he'll let it slide. He has just one problem now, and that was how to bring Claire home. What will he do as a penance for his sins? Get her a car or buy her a new house? Open another branch of "De Gorgeous" for her? He ran his hands through his hair. She doesn't need all of that because she already has it all. What then will he do for her? What?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by aprilwise(m): 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2017
I just pity Michael cos he can't eat his cake and have. Phil is in the front line to ve Claire. another battle line has been drawn BTW Michael and Phil to win claire's love.
Re: United In Betrayal by Kimkardashain(f): 12:09pm On Nov 14, 2017
#tearz

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (104) (Reply)

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.