Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 (25578 Views)

Here Are 7 Best Things I Found About The TECNO Phonepad 3 / Pictures From TECNO PhonePad 3 Launch Event Yesterday / Leaked Images And Informations Of The Next Tecno Phonepad 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by Xhaka(m): 9:40am On Mar 18, 2017
Ennyhorlar:
Now I give up on Tecno!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been using tecno from day 1
Tecno symbian(home theater)
Tecno L3....
Tecno L8+
even if I am to buy L9 it should be having 3gig ram
and 32gbinternal memory
look @ the phonepad too same thing with Outrageous Price......
please someone should help me with Aliexpress funding
Cmon! 2Gb ram no do you?
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by Xhaka(m): 9:41am On Mar 18, 2017
gnykelly:
@oyindebrah you are effortlessly beautiful.
Buy her the Phonepad 3 to appreciate her beauty tongue
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by humchrix333: 9:42am On Mar 18, 2017
Is nice I love the phone but does it have an hotspot because I can't see it listed
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by gnykelly(m): 9:47am On Mar 18, 2017
Xhaka:
Buy her the Phonepad 3 to appreciate her beaty tongue
she have it already. why buy more.
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by Xhaka(m): 9:52am On Mar 18, 2017
gnykelly:

she have it already. why buy more.
E no dey too much na shocked

1 Like

Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by ponti93(m): 10:24am On Mar 18, 2017
Dat is a tab not not a phablet... 7.0" size is a tab... Correct ur self @op
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by raph101(m): 11:03am On Mar 18, 2017
Am going for this phone. I love it. Tecnopad G9 bye.... I welcome phonepad3

1 Like

Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 18, 2017
Xhaka:

Cmon! 2Gb ram no do you?
yes Sir..
even if I am to buy a 2gb ram it won't be for all this high Pricd
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 18, 2017
Xhaka:

Cmon! 2Gb ram no do you?
yes Sir..
even if I am to buy a 2gb ram it won't be for all this high Price
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 18, 2017
16 GB ROM for a 7" phablet ?
Worse; 2 GB RAM
Stupid... undecided
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by rhektor(m): 1:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
Oyindebrah:
OS – Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on HIOS

Processor – MT8375W Cortex A53 Quad-core 1.3GHz

Network – GSM: 900/1800 MHz WCDMA: 900/2100MHz FDD-LTE: B1/B3/B7/B8/B20

Display: 7”IPS

Resolution: 1280*720 IPS

Camera: 13MP Back camera with Dual Flash, 5MP front with Flash

Dimension: 188*98*7.85mm

Memory: 16GBROM+2GB RAM

Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Fingerprint sensor, Bluetooth, GPS and FM

Battery Capacity: 4100mAh/4.35V

Sensor: G-Sensor, Hall, P-Sensor, L-Sensor, Bluetooth, GPS and FM

Accessories: Power Adapter, Earphone, USB Cable, Smart Cover

How much?
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by tankomagajin: 1:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
Tecno design vexooooo
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by ofemigeorge(m): 3:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
Pls can the screen divide in two.. ..i mean like the 7.0 upgraded phones.. .We're you can watch a movie half of the screen.. .while the other half of the screen can use it for browsing?
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by jmeksy: 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
Tecno is trying, but this is still poor putting the specs and the price side by side. You will still see tabs with higher specs n with lower price at say 40 sth and 50 thsnd on Aliexpress.com

1 Like

Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
how much is it?
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by mindtricks: 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
Tecno PhoneyPad abi PhoneBad?
Hmm, SMH!
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
LAFO:
Keep unboxing.

We keep opening threads

Seun keeps getting paid.

So what is bad in It Busy body don't be an enemy of progress!

If this forum is not beneficial to you, you will not be here!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by SoPappyjay(m): 9:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
ritababe:

16 gig is good u can still support with your memory card

Memory cards are too unreliable to be used + its just ironic that something as big like that is just 16GB + I think 16GB phones should be eradicated
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by venex(f): 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2017
Have you used the Flobyt Free Wifi Service by Don Jazzy here, I just did. Here is a review https:///A4KkVa @flobyt @DONJAZZY
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by Mountbatten: 3:58am On Mar 19, 2017
tmanis:
It's a first in tecno's world, not in the general public mobile market.

p.s the battery is 4100mah..... even my note 3 has more battery capacity in a smaller body

If it's a galaxy note 3 then you're lying. It's about 3000MAh
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by ewizard1: 1:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
In my opinion, I think all these OEMs are getting it wrong with the "Note" "Pad" models!

The main reason a device is a Note is to take notes with it!

Edakun!!! Where is the pen?

Now, this is a Phone[b]PAD[/b]! Even the stock wallpaper shows a Pad and a Pen!

Notorious Olohun!!! Where is the pen?

Only Samsung did it right with the Note Series! When you have a Note/Pad you should have a Pen!

1 Like

Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by tmanis(m): 2:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
Mountbatten:

If it's a galaxy note 3 then you're lying. It's about 3000MAh
What if it's an Infinix note 3?
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by Mountbatten: 3:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
tmanis:
What if it's an Infinix note 3?

Sorry but… what's that?

1 Like

Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by tmanis(m): 3:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
Mountbatten:

Sorry but… what's that?
never mind. Bye.
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by Oyindebrah(f): 5:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
rhektor:

How much?
Recommended retail price is 75k
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by Oyindebrah(f): 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

I think its another low quality Chinese garbage that you are compelled to market

bad belle,I wasn't told to market anything.

Peace be unto you my child.
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by Oyindebrah(f): 5:49pm On Mar 19, 2017
Mrlouis:

It has been moved to front page..hope u'll get paid now
wow such a myopic comment...what kind of mindset is this?I just got to nairaland sef and saw the FP thingie,you're a hater...sorry for you ehn,do I have to get paid to post anything? Check my timeline you'll see itel posts,infinix posts...I post all I can reach out to,I won't post an IPhone because I can't buy it so chill out bruhh,and receive sense...I'm not one of those hypers
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by Oyindebrah(f): 5:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
smithsydny:
oya bring that phone now before I blow ya eye
haha I don't even have one,I just took the post from a blog oo don't mind me grin but I'll lay my hands on it soon,my friend will get one.
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by Oyindebrah(f): 5:55pm On Mar 19, 2017
legendsilver:

The price go still fall, abi no be naija?
of course it will but definitely not in a month time...I hope the price doesn't increase sef because of the dollar stuff
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by Oyindebrah(f): 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
humchrix333:
Is nice I love the phone but does it have an hotspot because I can't see it listed
how will you see the hotspot?is that possible ni?is the hotspot not supposed to be inside the device?or what's your own definition of hotspot? grin
Re: Unboxing Pictures Of The Tecno Phonepad 3 by Oyindebrah(f): 6:36pm On Mar 19, 2017
ponti93:
Dat is a tab not not a phablet... 7.0" size is a tab... Correct ur self @op
Its a phablet.. Its not a tablet. Its a PhonePad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What’s Old Is New Again: Blackberry Launches Classic Phone With Qwerty Keyboard / Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development / Why Do Nigerians Hate Tecno Phones??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.