Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

King Solomon, Kidnap Kingpin, Arrested In Lagos (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / King Solomon, Kidnap Kingpin, Arrested In Lagos (photos) (42414 Views)

Hotel Owner And Suspected Smuggling Kingpin Arrested By Customs. Photo / Nigerian International Drug Kingpin Arrested In India / Jonah Abbey, Kidnap Kingpin, Arrested By DSS After 10 Years On The Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Solomon, Kidnap Kingpin, Arrested In Lagos (photos) by sapientia(m): 2:53pm On Mar 17, 2017
The way our Nigerian police publish name eeh.. even before investigation and arraingment.
Re: King Solomon, Kidnap Kingpin, Arrested In Lagos (photos) by pokipoki: 2:55pm On Mar 17, 2017
Hahahaha. The punishment for kidnapping in Lagos is death!!. I hope he gets the rope and not bullet!!!

1 Like

Re: King Solomon, Kidnap Kingpin, Arrested In Lagos (photos) by ozoebuka1(m): 2:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
Islie:

[b]…As robbers escape into crowd in shootout with police

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/king-solomon-kidnap-kingpin-arrested-lagos/

the guy should be made to face the wrath of the law for trying to reap where he did not sow...on a second thought, if our our judiciary could half the efforts they apply in tackling issues affecting the big men of the society in tackling the major problems affecting the poor citizens, wouldn't Nigeria raise to the greatest kidnapping is punishable By death, why not make embezzlement of public fund Same?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: King Solomon, Kidnap Kingpin, Arrested In Lagos (photos) by igwegeorgiano(m): 3:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
few weeks ago it was vapire now its king solomon. the nigerian police is working. if only the fed govt of nigeria can fully equip the NPF and ensure improved salary scale and eye popping welfare packages, i believe they would do far better than what they are doing now. kudos to the gallant ones.

1 Like

Re: King Solomon, Kidnap Kingpin, Arrested In Lagos (photos) by ipobbigot7: 3:01pm On Mar 17, 2017
Did i just read again that his names are Chukwudi Solomon, another Jew from the red soil region of Nigeria?

They swear swear for una criminality?

2 Likes

Re: King Solomon, Kidnap Kingpin, Arrested In Lagos (photos) by akigbemaru: 3:10pm On Mar 17, 2017
Kidnapper arrested in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: King Solomon, Kidnap Kingpin, Arrested In Lagos (photos) by FunkyMetahuman: 3:14pm On Mar 17, 2017
Awon flat heads again

Ehn see chukwudi kidnapping hard working yoruba men.

Later he will buy house in banana island with blood money and his kinsmen will hail him as hard working bloda.

5 Likes

Re: King Solomon, Kidnap Kingpin, Arrested In Lagos (photos) by AuroraB(f): 3:21pm On Mar 17, 2017
maxiuc:
NCAN

Can't report to duty bcus am nt wearing my uniform
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You are pardoned grin

2 Likes

Re: King Solomon, Kidnap Kingpin, Arrested In Lagos (photos) by ip2121918021(m): 3:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
Austinoiz:
This fool is a disappointment to us Igbos. We've dashed him to the Afonjas...paint your roofs BROWN with his blood.

Too good, I'm not even mad grin

2 Likes

Re: King Solomon, Kidnap Kingpin, Arrested In Lagos (photos) by Jabioro: 3:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
Is Vampire brother, they leave their red mud yeast zone, come to brown roof Area to terrorized.. he should be wasted like they did to his brother. ..

2 Likes

Re: King Solomon, Kidnap Kingpin, Arrested In Lagos (photos) by Timbuktuo: 3:41pm On Mar 17, 2017
Austinoiz:
This fool is a disappointment to us Igbos. We've dashed him to the Afonjas...paint your roofs BROWN with his blood.

grin grin.

Thank you we have enough paint here. Come and carry your brother. grin

4 Likes

Re: King Solomon, Kidnap Kingpin, Arrested In Lagos (photos) by Orpe7(m): 3:48pm On Mar 17, 2017
Na dem
Not surprised grin

2 Likes

Re: King Solomon, Kidnap Kingpin, Arrested In Lagos (photos) by bigerboy200: 4:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
whats his name again?? runs out of thread before dem panel beat my head to flat shape..
Re: King Solomon, Kidnap Kingpin, Arrested In Lagos (photos) by Lanceslot(m): 4:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
Neddstark:
If these people eventually realize their Biafra, they will implode in no time because they cannot stand the evil of their tribesmen. Weldone policemen. Eko o ni baje
How is that your headache boy?
Re: King Solomon, Kidnap Kingpin, Arrested In Lagos (photos) by princeemmma(m): 4:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
see face like Sunday of Ramadan

Re: King Solomon, Kidnap Kingpin, Arrested In Lagos (photos) by Neddstark: 4:24pm On Mar 17, 2017
Lanceslot:
How is that your headache boy?

It's my opinion. So what's up Igbo, did you pray for nnamdi kanu today grin grin
Re: King Solomon, Kidnap Kingpin, Arrested In Lagos (photos) by Lanceslot(m): 4:37pm On Mar 17, 2017
Neddstark:

It's my opinion. So what's up Igbo, did you pray for nnamdi kanu today grin grin
Its wack... Grow up dawg.
Re: King Solomon, Kidnap Kingpin, Arrested In Lagos (photos) by KBEST3(m): 4:40pm On Mar 17, 2017
IPOB THING
Re: King Solomon, Kidnap Kingpin, Arrested In Lagos (photos) by Neddstark: 4:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
Lanceslot:
Its wack... Grow up dawg.

Your perception cant speak for the world
Re: King Solomon, Kidnap Kingpin, Arrested In Lagos (photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 5:27pm On Mar 17, 2017
Neddstark:
If these people eventually realize their Biafra, they will implode in no time because they cannot stand the evil of their tribesmen. Weldone policemen. Eko o ni baje

You sound so unintelligent and stupid.

are you trying to tell me that your tribesmen don't also indulge in kidnapping or robbery?
Re: King Solomon, Kidnap Kingpin, Arrested In Lagos (photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 5:29pm On Mar 17, 2017
Timbuktuo:

grin grin.

Thank you we have enough paint here. Come and carry your brother. grin

grin
Re: King Solomon, Kidnap Kingpin, Arrested In Lagos (photos) by Neddstark: 5:34pm On Mar 17, 2017
Kfed4ril:

You sound so unintelligent and stupid.

are you trying to tell me that your tribesmen don't also indulge in kidnapping or robbery?

You yourself knows that if 1 million is put on your head in the land of the rising sun, you'll run to lagos. For moni y'all will do anything. Bloody Igbos

1 Like

Re: King Solomon, Kidnap Kingpin, Arrested In Lagos (photos) by sleekjosh01(m): 5:50pm On Mar 17, 2017
wow canal view estate.. that's where I stay I don't Know vhix motherfucker..anyways make Una no pity an o

1 Like

Re: King Solomon, Kidnap Kingpin, Arrested In Lagos (photos) by bejite: 5:53pm On Mar 17, 2017
teamchocolate:
The most hardworking tribe yet again .... na curse??

Goan borrow small sense na.
Re: King Solomon, Kidnap Kingpin, Arrested In Lagos (photos) by stankezzy: 5:54pm On Mar 17, 2017
I know this must be an afonja, igbos no de ugly like this
Re: King Solomon, Kidnap Kingpin, Arrested In Lagos (photos) by bejite: 5:54pm On Mar 17, 2017
ipobbigot7:
Did i just read again that his names are Chukwudi Solomon, another Jew from the red soil region of Nigeria?

They swear swear for una criminality?

Them swear for your stupidity.
Re: King Solomon, Kidnap Kingpin, Arrested In Lagos (photos) by Enemyofpeace: 6:19pm On Mar 17, 2017
See as the guy resemble lala
Re: King Solomon, Kidnap Kingpin, Arrested In Lagos (photos) by TheShopKeeper(m): 6:24pm On Mar 17, 2017
This kidnapping business is a serious matter indeed...there should be a death penalty by hanging for any culprit.
Re: King Solomon, Kidnap Kingpin, Arrested In Lagos (photos) by sshalom(m): 6:28pm On Mar 17, 2017
Ojo kan ni tole, ojo kan ni tolohun! Let him face the music.
Re: King Solomon, Kidnap Kingpin, Arrested In Lagos (photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 6:37pm On Mar 17, 2017
Neddstark:

You yourself knows that if 1 million is put on your head in the land of the rising sun, you'll run to lagos. For moni y'all will do anything. Bloody Igbos

Another unintelligent trash.
Re: King Solomon, Kidnap Kingpin, Arrested In Lagos (photos) by orjaha(m): 6:56pm On Mar 17, 2017
it remain his Chiefs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone / Surulere Unrest: Lagos Police Declares Tajudeen Olanrewaju Bakare Wanted / Fraudster Arrested At Lagos Domestic Airport-mm2 Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.