Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... (7167 Views)

Help ! Since I Bought This Dog It Has Not Barked For Even 1 Day ! / Please What Breed Are This Dogs / All This Dogs Are Available In Ibadan And Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by Lmlife: 2:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
Hi guys,

I have always wanted to own a dog. I got this two today...

The white and brown is a female..

The black and brown is a male...

Are these pups the same? The seller told me they are both Pure Gsd from different patents.

Your honest opinion please.

Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by Lmlife: 2:09pm On Mar 17, 2017
The male pictures
Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by Nautillus(m): 2:10pm On Mar 17, 2017
GS What? hmmmm...

i dont think soo my bro...

My prayer for you right now...is ...i hope you did not pay WAY too much sha

4 Likes

Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by Lmlife: 2:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
Pics

Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by Lmlife: 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nautillus:
GS What? hmmmm...

i dont think soo my bro...

My prayer for you right now...is ...i hope you did not pay WAY too much sha

Please what breed is this ??
Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by Nautillus(m): 2:14pm On Mar 17, 2017
The one with the black definitely has some GSD blood ...but i dont think its pure (with the white patch on its rear left paw)

5 Likes

Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by Lmlife: 2:19pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nautillus:
The one with the black definitely has some GSD blood ...but i dont think its pure (with the white patch on its rear left paw)

And the white ?

Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by phemsie(m): 2:25pm On Mar 17, 2017
the white has bullmastiff-rottweiler traits in her
Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by Lmlife: 4:52pm On Mar 17, 2017
phemsie:

Thanks for your time...

Is this dog a good breed?
Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by Baroba(m): 5:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
phemsie:

How so? I don't see it myself..OP these are probably offsprings of mongrels.. Just hope you didn't pay a fortune for them, love your dogs irrespective of breed, but please don't breed them... The best dog I ever had was a local mongrel my mum bought for me when I was ten, and I have owned GSD and Rotts in the past..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 17, 2017
What are you saying pls. What traits . tell me.
phemsie:
Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by DeBlessedOne(m): 8:59pm On Mar 17, 2017
And u didn't ask us before buying them? If we say they are not the same nw, wat will u do? But they're cute. I love dogs. Just keep them away from Oge Okoye!

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 17, 2017
The white one is a local dog

6 Likes

Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by Lmlife: 11:59pm On Mar 17, 2017
Baroba:

How so? I don't see it myself..OP these are probably offsprings of mongrels.. Just hope you didn't pay a fortune for them, love your dogs irrespective of breed, but please don't breed them... The best dog I ever had was a local mongrel my mum bought for me when I was ten, and I have owned GSD and Rotts in the past..

Thanks ....

I appreciate .

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by Lmlife: 12:00am On Mar 18, 2017
DeBlessedOne:
And u didn't ask us before buying them? If we say they are not the same nw, wat will u do? But they're cute. I love dogs. Just keep them away from Oge Okoye!

Lol...

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by Lmlife: 12:01am On Mar 18, 2017
Pidgin2:
The white one is a local dog

I would be so hurt if truly this is a local dog...

Someone please confirm this for me ... please .
Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by BoleAndFish: 12:04am On Mar 18, 2017
Lmlife:

I would be so hurt if truly this is a local dog...

Someone please confirm this for me ... please .
Loool fret not. It's anything but not a local dog

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by steppins: 12:47am On Mar 18, 2017
Most petlanders are silly. Instead of them to ask the necessary questions before buying a dog or buy dogs from other petlanders with good reputation, they buy dogs from roadside peddlers and then come to this section to ask foolish questions.
I hate it when these mofos buy ordinary bingo and think it's a Tibetan mastiff.
Your dog is Ekuke or a bad mix, what do you want to do? Return it?

10 Likes

Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by Lmlife: 1:51am On Mar 18, 2017
steppins:
Most petlanders are silly. Instead of them to ask the necessary questions before buying a dog or buy dogs from other petlanders with good reputation, they buy dogs from roadside peddlers and then come to this section to ask foolish questions.

I know you have no manners...

Please do not respond if you have nothing useful to say.

11 Likes

Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by Lmlife: 1:53am On Mar 18, 2017
steppins:

#im just going to ignore your kind...#

8 Likes

Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by Nobody: 5:00am On Mar 18, 2017
I hav 4 gsd for sale at a price of #2000 each i stole dem o dats y dey are cheap

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by makaveli902: 7:14am On Mar 18, 2017
Those dogs you bought don't have a G not to talk of SD, my guy have been scammed!

5 Likes

Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by Lmlife: 9:22am On Mar 18, 2017
makaveli902:
Those dogs you bought don't have a G not to talk of SD, my guy have been scammed!

Thanks ...
Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by steppins: 9:22am On Mar 18, 2017
Lmlife:

#im just going to ignore your kind...#
Lmlife:

I know you have no manners...

Please do not respond if you have nothing useful to say.

For someone who wants to ignore me, you're doing a terrible job.
From your posts, you sound like you're in deep pain. Lick your wounds and manage the Ekuke. I'm sure next time, you'll do the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by 14teenK: 9:37am On Mar 18, 2017
steppins:
bro you ain't mature at all....that is no way to respond to a person asking a serious question...I no this is a free for all forum,but try to be responsible

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by Juni4jay(m): 10:35am On Mar 18, 2017
My man, jst love ur dogs. Both of them r pure local dogs. Wat u shud b bothered abt is caring for dem. d one dat has a GSD color is notin close to GSD. Wat dy will grow to b tomoro depends on how u care nd love dem. cheers!!

5 Likes

Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by steppins: 11:42am On Mar 18, 2017
14teenK:
bro you ain't mature at all....that is no way to respond to a person asking a serious question...I no this is a free for all forum,but try to be responsible
Fûck off! Who made you the judge here? He should have made his enquiries properly before buying those cheap mutts.
Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by 14teenK: 12:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
steppins:

Fûck off! Who made you the judge here? He should have made his enquiries properly before buying those cheap mutts.
I wont exchange words with you...he asked for an advice and your derailing his thread with your immature attitude,grow up boy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by steppins: 12:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
14teenK:
I wont exchange words with you...he asked for an advice and your derailing his thread with your immature attitude,grow up boy
You won't exchange words with me and yet, some clueless guy with your username keeps quoting me. You two are made for each other...ignorant souls.
Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by Lmlife: 1:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
14teenK:

I tire ooo...
Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by Lmlife: 1:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
Juni4jay:
My man, jst love ur dogs. Both of them r pure local dogs. Wat u shud b bothered abt is caring for dem. d one dat has a GSD color is notin close to GSD. Wat dy will grow to b tomoro depends on how u care nd love dem. cheers!!

Thanks... highly appreciated

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by Lmlife: 1:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
Hi guys...

Everyone that wrote on my thread, I want to say a big thank you.

I'm going to the vet on Monday to get further informations and vacination this two beautiful souls need.

Once again thank you.

Thread closed .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My German Shepherd X Rottweiler Mix / Most Beautiful Pet Ever! / Africa Grey Parrots For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.