Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,858 members, 7,817,541 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... (7195 Views)

Help ! Since I Bought This Dog It Has Not Barked For Even 1 Day ! / Please What Breed Are This Dogs / All This Dogs Are Available In Ibadan And Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 1:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
steppins:

For someone who wants to ignore me, you're doing a terrible job.
From your posts, you sound like you're in deep pain. Lick your wounds and manage the Ekuke. I'm sure next time, you'll do the right thing.
the OP asked for advice. how difficult is it to either give the advice or just ignore him?
na waa o

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by steppins: 2:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
PerfectlyPerfect:

the OP asked for advice. how difficult is it to either give the advice or just ignore him?
na waa o
How difficult is it to Mind your own business?
Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by olumig(m): 5:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
Lmlife:

#im just going to ignore your kind...#
best thing to do
Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by olumig(m): 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
14teenK:
bro you ain't mature at all....that is no way to respond to a person asking a serious question...I no this is a free for all forum,but try to be responsible
good call

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by Baroba(m): 7:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
Lmlife:
Hi guys...

Everyone that wrote on my thread, I want to say a big thank you.

I'm going to the vet on Monday to get further informations and vacination this two beautiful souls need.

Once again thank you.

Thread closed .

Beautiful pups..Keep us up to date as the develop, it will be nice to monitor there progress; with good care and nutrition the will make you very happy.. There are sensible " dog men and women" that will help you here if you have any questions or issues..I lived in England for years, the English have all manner of Pedigree dogs but they will give the same love to any dog irrespective of breed..

if I may add you were quite calm, and respectful, your folks sure raised you right.. God bless

6 Likes

Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by Bamibello(m): 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
steppins:

You weren't minding your own business too in the first instance by insulting someone who was scammed because he probably wasn't very knowledgeable about dog breeds. It'd surprise you how many very educated people can't tell the difference between a GSD and a Rott and yet still somehow love dogs unlike you who called his beautiful dogs "cheap mutts". The unfortunate stories of breeders scamming people on this same forum probably discouraged him from patronizing them, like the case of the idiot who sold a Caucasian as an indoors dog to someone. The seller of the puppies was dishonest and the buyer who didn't expect the seller to be dishonest and probably also didn't know what to do in verifying pedigree status bought the dogs because he's always wanted a dog. Now he's trying to verify what he bought and you rudely insult him cos of this. It'd do you a lot of good to apologize.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by steppins: 10:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
Bamibello:
You weren't minding your own business too in the first instance by insulting someone who was scammed because he probably wasn't very knowledgeable about dog breeds. It'd surprise you how many very educated people can't tell the difference between a GSD and a Rott and yet still somehow love dogs unlike you who called his beautiful dogs "cheap mutts". The unfortunate stories of breeders scamming people on this same forum probably discouraged him from patronizing them, like the case of the idiot who sold a Caucasian as an indoors dog to someone. The seller of the puppies was dishonest and the buyer who didn't expect the seller to be dishonest and probably also didn't know what to do in verifying pedigree status bought the dogs because he's always wanted a dog. Now he's trying to verify what he bought and you rudely insult him cos of this. It'd do you a lot of good to apologize.
Your long epistle is nothing, but crap. I've said my piece. If you wanna buy something you know nothing about, make enquiries before buying.
He fûcked up big time and I owe him no apology.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by kelleywizzi: 1:18am On Mar 19, 2017
steppins:
Most petlanders are silly. Instead of them to ask the necessary questions before buying a dog or buy dogs from other petlanders with good reputation, they buy dogs from roadside peddlers and then come to this section to ask foolish questions.
I hate it when these mofos buy ordinary bingo and think it's a Tibetan mastiff.
Your dog is Ekuke or a bad mix, what do you want to do? Return it?
I swear, you a childish fool. and still you don't wanna accept d fact that you acted foolish...

op. nice dog tho, just take care of them

3 Likes

Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by steppins: 12:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
kelleywizzi:
I swear, you a childish fool. and still you don't wanna accept d fact that you acted foolish...

Your post has proved otherwise. People who can't engage in common convo without throwing insults around.
I have no time for your kind. Expect your ban.
Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
steppins:

For someone who wants to ignore me, you're doing a terrible job.
From your posts, you sound like you're in deep pain. Lick your wounds and manage the Ekuke. I'm sure next time, you'll do the right thing.
no offence truly intended. But honestly, you sound like a 13 year old.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lmlife:
Hi guys...

Everyone that wrote on my thread, I want to say a big thank you.

I'm going to the vet on Monday to get further informations and vacination this two beautiful souls need.

Once again thank you.

Thread closed .

which one is thread closed na?

I wanna hear the feedback from the vet regarding what breed they are.

nevertheless, I hope u like and keep them irrespective of their breeds...
Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
steppins:

People who can't engage in common convo without throwing insults around. Expect your ban.
lol! maybe u should read your very first post here! I didn't think you practised what u just preached up there..

Again.. lol!!!!!!!!!! grin

which one is expect your ban? so u ran like a scared cowardly puppy with tails in between legs to click on the report button.. so the MOD can ban him? I was right about the 13year old adjective thing..

this is the funniest shii ever.. rotflmao...

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by steppins: 11:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
booqee:
lol! maybe u should read your very first post here! I didn't think you practised what u just preached up there..

Again.. lol!!!!!!!!!! grin

which one is expect your ban? so u ran like a scared cowardly puppy with tails in between legs to click on the report button.. so the MOD can ban him? I was right about the 13year old adjective thing..

this is the funniest shii ever.. rotflmao...

cheesy
Little girl, I've noticed your presence. You had to quote me twice to do that. Now make noise like an airplane and fly away.
Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 20, 2017
steppins:

Little girl, I've noticed your presence. You had to quote me twice to do that. Now make noise like an airplane and fly away.
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

u sound pained... so funny cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by steppins: 11:02am On Mar 20, 2017
booqee:
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

u sound pained... so funny cheesy cheesy
You sound pained...I've heard that one before and seen the memes too.
Tell me something I don't know, captain obvious. Your notice mi punch card is already exhausted.
Try again later.
Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by Lmlife: 11:47am On Mar 20, 2017
Baroba:

Beautiful pups..Keep us up to date as the develop, it will be nice to monitor there progress; with good care and nutrition the will make you very happy.. There are sensible " dog men and women" that will help you here if you have any questions or issues..I lived in England for years, the English have all manner of Pedigree dogs but they will give the same love to any dog irrespective of breed..

if I may add you were quite calm, and respectful, your folks sure raised you right.. God bless

Thanks for the kind words...

Yes I will do my best to make sure My new pups have the best home and a good life ... I actually added a 3rd... my kid sister will take the white one today, she thinks it's so adorable..lol

God bless you too
Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by Lmlife: 11:52am On Mar 20, 2017
Bamibello:

Thanks...

Please just ignore him...
He wouldn't approach or speak to me in person like he did here...

Be safe

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by Lmlife: 11:54am On Mar 20, 2017
kelleywizzi:

I will
Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by steppins: 1:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
Lmlife:

Thanks...

Please just ignore him...
He wouldn't approach or speak to me in person like he did here...

Be safe

I won't approach or speak to you in person because you're who? Smh...some guys think too much of themselves. You bought a couple of bad mix and you believe you're somebody? Move your proud ass out of the way.
People with real stuff don't go around making noise about it.

1 Like

Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
steppins:

You sound pained...I've heard that one before and seen the memes too.
Tell me something I don't know, captain obvious. Your notice mi punch card is already exhausted.
Try again later.
lol..you're too funny.. cheesy

This is the "lamest":

This is the funniest: grin

and this my friend, was the most coward kinda post i have seen on NL:

People who can't engage in common convo without throwing insults around. Expect your ban.

I am certain u kept everyone entertained on this thread...lol

i know you have heard it a lot but sadly, you still sound pained.. have you used the report button today sir? cool

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by Icecream4U(m): 3:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
They are kangal
Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by steppins: 4:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
booqee:
lol..you're too funny.. cheesy

This is the "lamest":

This is the funniest: grin

and this my friend, was the most coward kinda post i have seen on NL:

I am certain u kept everyone entertained on this thread...lol

i know you have heard it a lot but sadly, you still sound pained.. have you used the report button today sir? cool
*blows raspberry* pffffffft.
I always know when they're trying too hard, and this buggie chick has already worn her sad behind out.

Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by egorov(m): 7:43am On Mar 21, 2017
Lmlife:
The male pictures
the person just deceived you. These aren't gsds. The white one probably has a mongrel mix in it. The black and tan could have passed as a gsd but for the white patches on the paws. I call it socks. Lol. But every dog is adorable. The only thing I'm not comfy with is why the breeder or seller lied to u about their breed, but he might really be blamed, maybe he was deceived too and never tried to verify like u just did
Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 21, 2017
steppins:

*blows raspberry* pffffffft.
I always know when they're trying too hard, and this buggie chick has already worn her sad behind out.
cheesy cheesy

but you're boring tbh
Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by steppins: 2:33pm On Mar 21, 2017
booqee:
cheesy cheesy

but you're boring tbh
Awww! You wan cry?
Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
steppins:

Awww! You wan cry?
lol try another line.. thats stale

but this sound like the only crying post in this thread:

This post would forever be funny.. coward cry baby using report button.. lol
Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by steppins: 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
booqee:
lol try another line.. thats stale

but this sound like the only crying post in this thread:

This post would forever be funny.. coward cry baby using report button.. lol
Hehehehe! *offers her handkerchief*
Finally, it's painment.

Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 22, 2017
steppins:

Hehehehe! *offers her handkerchief*
Finally, it's painment.
try another line my friend...

It's too cliche na
Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by steppins: 3:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
booqee:
try another line my friend...

It's too cliche na

I'm not here to entertain you, and I'm not the one crying and dying for attention. You are.
And biscuit head, I'm not your friend.
Re: Please Help!! I Bought This Dogs Today... by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
steppins:

I'm not here to entertain you, and I'm not the one crying and dying for attention. You are.
And biscuit head, I'm not your friend.

my sweet dear feminine friend, you sound upset that I call u friend.. cry

To be honest, you are really entertaining on this thread..and I wish you are not about to run away... wink

[s]have u used the report button today my cry baby friend?[/s]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Months Old German Shepherd For Sale!!! #giveawayprice!!! / Dog For Adoption / Africa Grey Parrots For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.