Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,915 members, 7,956,433 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:54 AM

China Reveals Amazing 1,287-HP Supercar - Techrules Ren (photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / China Reveals Amazing 1,287-HP Supercar - Techrules Ren (photos) (23350 Views)

UK Firm Will Pay You ₦13.4m/yr To Find Luxury Cars In UAE Supercar Graveyards / Lamborghini Owner Breaks Huracan's Windscreen While Showing Off His Supercar / ₦572m Volkner Mobil Motorhome That Comes With Hydraulic Supercar Garage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Reveals Amazing 1,287-HP Supercar - Techrules Ren (photos) by tk4rd: 7:40am On Mar 18, 2017
kateskitty:
Please​ someone should help me and close the rooftop, I'm inside want to go for a drive. BRB grin
Hehehehehe
Re: China Reveals Amazing 1,287-HP Supercar - Techrules Ren (photos) by nurey(m): 7:42am On Mar 18, 2017
maasoap:

You're stuck with a negative mindset. World's fastest bullet train was made in China. China sells to your people only what they demand for, you know what I'm talking about? Cheap, fake products.
Only a negatively minded person can sense another negatively minded individual grin, I guess I am your protégé
Re: China Reveals Amazing 1,287-HP Supercar - Techrules Ren (photos) by ahizih(m): 7:43am On Mar 18, 2017
If Onitsha to Enugu road catch this car ehh
Re: China Reveals Amazing 1,287-HP Supercar - Techrules Ren (photos) by nurey(m): 7:43am On Mar 18, 2017
teamsynergy:

if u r not from Naija or africa , then u shud be beta informed.... China is thd world tech hub.... u dig?

I don't dig, but I get grin
Re: China Reveals Amazing 1,287-HP Supercar - Techrules Ren (photos) by MyGeneration(m): 7:44am On Mar 18, 2017
Peter square oya rudh go buy am
Re: China Reveals Amazing 1,287-HP Supercar - Techrules Ren (photos) by tk4rd: 7:44am On Mar 18, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
Nigeria roads will remove the super out of the car then further reduce the car to motor
You will always love the bad mouth of Nigerians.. My guy, your mouth is really baadd..
Re: China Reveals Amazing 1,287-HP Supercar - Techrules Ren (photos) by alizma: 7:48am On Mar 18, 2017
where is Dino malaye
Re: China Reveals Amazing 1,287-HP Supercar - Techrules Ren (photos) by ORIJIN201(m): 8:17am On Mar 18, 2017
nurey:

I don't get you, I have a question for you, are you 100% sure I am a Nigerian or even from an African country?
people like you annoy me. Are you different from him or you have two heads? his points were valid, what have you made that is better than a product from China? let's see it!

1 Like

Re: China Reveals Amazing 1,287-HP Supercar - Techrules Ren (photos) by lonelygem(m): 8:19am On Mar 18, 2017
u come park this kind car for a compound like mine, your neighbors' kids con carry stone scrapewrite 'I love my daddy and mummy' for the body.

u go like.. 'Obara Chizus'!
Re: China Reveals Amazing 1,287-HP Supercar - Techrules Ren (photos) by Moving4: 8:23am On Mar 18, 2017
D car is sooooo wow
Re: China Reveals Amazing 1,287-HP Supercar - Techrules Ren (photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 18, 2017
KINGwax007:
It's still 'chinco', it's worthy to be feared.

You can be on a high speed and the parts may start falling off bits by bits until e remain u, in a chair and the steering wheel grin
Which one has Nigeria produced? You can't even produce pencils and you are making fun of a country far superior to yours.
Re: China Reveals Amazing 1,287-HP Supercar - Techrules Ren (photos) by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 18, 2017
I have only one question though, why does the back end look like a lykan hypersport and the front has the design of an aston Martin db 11. the Chinese will always have somewhere to copy from.
Re: China Reveals Amazing 1,287-HP Supercar - Techrules Ren (photos) by nurey(m): 9:00am On Mar 18, 2017
ORIJIN201:
people like you annoy me. Are you different from him or you have two heads? his points were valid, what have you made that is better than a product from China? let's see it!

See as you Carry my Mata for head like gala grin
Re: China Reveals Amazing 1,287-HP Supercar - Techrules Ren (photos) by SwillG: 9:31am On Mar 18, 2017
Some cars eh fit send me to sleep
Re: China Reveals Amazing 1,287-HP Supercar - Techrules Ren (photos) by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 18, 2017
Nice design but i know the wealthiest of the chinese still prefer western cars.
Re: China Reveals Amazing 1,287-HP Supercar - Techrules Ren (photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 18, 2017
455 million?
na Heaven e wan carry me go?..
Re: China Reveals Amazing 1,287-HP Supercar - Techrules Ren (photos) by anny268(f): 10:04am On Mar 18, 2017
tk4rd:
Is the car always open.??

GIVE US THE PICTURES OF IT CLOSED..
*Modified.
Here are some closed photos..
It looks like a drone.. Maybe a land drone cheesy
Re: China Reveals Amazing 1,287-HP Supercar - Techrules Ren (photos) by Kobicove(m): 10:08am On Mar 18, 2017
There's nothing new about the sitting arrangement...it was first used in the McLaren F1 in the 1990s undecided
Re: China Reveals Amazing 1,287-HP Supercar - Techrules Ren (photos) by lonelydora: 10:09am On Mar 18, 2017
nurey:
Just in case it makes front page, people ask what is FTC price, it's likes and shares grin

I hope this car will not start to disintegrate @ 120km/h, or the battery explode like Samsung note 7 chinco nah chinco, no matter how many horse power you add

Modified: so this thread made Frontpage after all, my IFA is a potent one, if you need ifa priest my contact in signature, my service is cost effective
10k for registration fee and
10k for consultation fee thank you

Have you overthrown Okijajuju1?
Re: China Reveals Amazing 1,287-HP Supercar - Techrules Ren (photos) by maasoap(m): 10:15am On Mar 18, 2017
nurey:

Only a negatively minded person can sense another negatively minded individual grin, I guess I am your protégé
Can sense? You didn't leave anything to interpretation in your first post.
nurey:
I hope this car will not start to disintegrate @ 120km/h, or the battery explode like Samsung note 7 chinco nah chinco, no matter how many horse power you add
So, I don't need to sense anything.
Re: China Reveals Amazing 1,287-HP Supercar - Techrules Ren (photos) by samsard(m): 10:29am On Mar 18, 2017
KINGwax007:
It's still 'chinco', it's worthy to be feared.

You can be on a high speed and the parts may start falling off bits by bits until e remain u, in a chair and the steering wheel grin
You are trying to mock the Chinese when we as Nigerians are still struggling to produce toothpicks and pencils. What have you even contributed to the world of tech that is comparable to a 'chinco' product. you know what it takes to even achieve this? do you think the USA and Germany got it right in one day?

1 Like

Re: China Reveals Amazing 1,287-HP Supercar - Techrules Ren (photos) by vioment: 10:33am On Mar 18, 2017
Nice 1. They should test it out with their citizens first instead of trying to sell it so fast, abi something dey bother una.
Re: China Reveals Amazing 1,287-HP Supercar - Techrules Ren (photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 18, 2017
high horse power but small top speed
Re: China Reveals Amazing 1,287-HP Supercar - Techrules Ren (photos) by lizzlix(m): 12:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
Obikodo:
please how do I place order?
Bros, this one no be Phone wey them fit order for JiJi o. Incase you know no wetin them dey talk about, read the Topic slowly.
Re: China Reveals Amazing 1,287-HP Supercar - Techrules Ren (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
and una go dey yab chinco things..they r super up there
Re: China Reveals Amazing 1,287-HP Supercar - Techrules Ren (photos) by engrchykae(m): 12:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
OROSUNBOLB:
China,the next superpower.
point of correction,china,the new superpower,the west is dead and gone.the kings of the east are on the throne.

1 Like

Re: China Reveals Amazing 1,287-HP Supercar - Techrules Ren (photos) by engrchykae(m): 12:58pm On Mar 18, 2017
nurey:

I don't get you, I have a question for you, are you 100% sure I am a Nigerian or even from an African country?
i heard that u are a liliputian.
Re: China Reveals Amazing 1,287-HP Supercar - Techrules Ren (photos) by nurey(m): 1:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
engrchykae:
i heard that u are a liliputian.
Yeah You are right grin
Re: China Reveals Amazing 1,287-HP Supercar - Techrules Ren (photos) by KINGwax007(m): 1:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
samsard:
You are trying to mock the Chinese when we as Nigerians are still struggling to produce toothpicks and pencils. What have you even contributed to the world of tech that is comparable to a 'chinco' product. you know what it takes to even achieve this? do you think the USA and Germany got it right in one day?
u either laff at the joke or hang with ur frustration
Re: China Reveals Amazing 1,287-HP Supercar - Techrules Ren (photos) by CFC1(m): 2:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
autojosh:
not for Nigeria roads!!!!
very low suspensions,
I won't last one the road here!!, well that's if it doesn't go missing after d first 3 days

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Cars Are The Most Affordable In Nigeria? / Honda Nigeria Launches Its Honda Motorcycle Ace110 (photos) / Are Manual Cars Faster Than Automatic Transmission Cars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.