Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Meet POUNCER: The Only Edible Drone - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Meet POUNCER: The Only Edible Drone (647 Views)

Morris Mbetsa Builds A Flying Drone Taxi In Kenya - Photos And Video / Airbus 'Transformer' Taxi That Can Be Picked Up By A Drone To The Sky (Photos). / Dubai Plans To Introduce Flying Drone Taxis By July (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet POUNCER: The Only Edible Drone by AutoReportNG: 4:35pm On Mar 17, 2017
First time ever, there’s an UAV (Unmanned Air Vehicle ) that we can eat. Pouncer is an edible concept drone, designed to deliver food to those in desperate need. In the event of natural disaster in difficult-to-reach places, aid is usually dropped from planes with parachutes, this is wasteful and pretty expensive. Keeping this in mind, Windhorse Aero has come up with smart solution to eliminate wastage altogether.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-GvfDMbNBHI0/WMwBKcCUBMI/AAAAAAAAI6k/TewqEzlJI7UsyC8o6dnPj6tB4vbqlojAgCLcB/s640/pouncer-uav-edible-drone2.jpg[/img]

Pouncer can be loaded with appropriate food, even its wing structure will be made from food. It can be transported to disaster area and fly independently to pre-set destination, avoiding any infrastructure problems and saving more money, time, and of course lives. The structure of this drone is made from pre-formed shell, which can be used to create shelter. The frame, made from wood, can be burnt for cooking food or heating. Basically, every single thing about this drone can be used and some consumed, nothing to waste.

Source:
http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/03/meet-pouncer-only-edible-drone.html

Re: Meet POUNCER: The Only Edible Drone by AutoReportNG: 4:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
Very soon, we will soon download food from the internet..

Lalasticlala, Seun
Re: Meet POUNCER: The Only Edible Drone by emeijeh(m): 4:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
Huh?!
Re: Meet POUNCER: The Only Edible Drone by Obikodo(m): 11:13pm On Mar 17, 2017
oyibo winch
Re: Meet POUNCER: The Only Edible Drone by pacino26(m): 8:46am On Mar 18, 2017
AutoReportNG:
Very soon, we will soon download food from the internet..

That won't be fun, but downloading an S600 MM or one fine okpeke from them Caribbean islands doing samba will be great. grin
Re: Meet POUNCER: The Only Edible Drone by egheneezekielsu: 11:12am On Mar 18, 2017
Do you need a website for your business ? or A website of anykind Contact me on whatsapp via 08037205687 or phone call
Re: Meet POUNCER: The Only Edible Drone by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 18, 2017
egheneezekielsu:
Do you need a website for your business ? or A website of anykind Contact me on whatsapp via 08037205687 or phone call

Dear Mr. Eghene Ezekielsu,

I need you to build me an international agricultural website but in order for me to ascertain you're the best man for the job, I will give you 2 websites to clone & replicate with all their functions.

1.) The Amerikan Department of Defense Website: I will give you a copy of my passport photograph. You will photoshop it by removing the head of General Joe Dunford (The chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff) in the link below, and then replace it with my photoshopped head - I am not joking grin cheesy grin

https://www.defense.gov/Leaders

2.) The Amerikan Federal Reserve (Central Bank) Website: With my passport photograph, you will photoshop & replace the photograph of Mr. Stanley Fischer (The Vice Chairman of The Governing Board of The Federal Reserve System) from the link below

https://www.federalreserve.gov/aboutthefed/default.htm

Kindly forward your name, address & bank account details via the email on my profile if my terms & conditions are acceptable to you.

Looking forward to working with you - soonest! grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Six Things You MUST Remember When You’re Freaking Out About The Future. / Common Chicago Auto Accident Injuries You Need To Know / With N2m Initial Deposit,own Your Affordable Home With Broadstone Properties Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.