Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

I Fell Sick For A Day And Was Fired The Next Day - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Fell Sick For A Day And Was Fired The Next Day (22499 Views)

"3 Weeks After Reporting A Much Older Coworker, I Was Fired From My Job" - Lady / He Was Fired After Performing An "Impossible" Task / This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Fell Sick For A Day And Was Fired The Next Day by aniyphil: 1:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
Kakamorufu:
that's a bad company. sorry bout that. a better one will replace it.

is the company owned by a Lebanese or indian

You took the letters in bold straight outta my mouth !

1 Like

Re: I Fell Sick For A Day And Was Fired The Next Day by holluphemydavid(m): 3:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
beautiful232:
the job was not meant for you,something bigger and better is coming your way,relax
U are super cute dear, just check ur profile, add my pin
52C72761
Re: I Fell Sick For A Day And Was Fired The Next Day by 46arcadez(m): 5:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
HonOlagrace:
Its my first time working officially after Nysc, so I don't no if it's a crime to fall sick?

I fell sick(Malaria) on Wednesday around 9am@work,was able to manage myself till 1:30pm when my colleagues told me to go home when I couldn't cope. Got permission from the school's HM and left;was admitted at the hospital so I couldn't go to work yesterday but went today aganist the doctor 's advice that I still need to rest. Got to work today and was told that I was fired because I fell sick and was absent for a day & half.

My Question is, Is it a crime to fall sick when employed?

salary is what they give u to make u forget ur dreams.

please don't get addicted to any of these;
drugs/alcohol
women
salary
Re: I Fell Sick For A Day And Was Fired The Next Day by christiscomin: 7:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
THUNDAR:

I think we should ask Buhari! he's the master of fall sick and take leave

See person thinking.
Re: I Fell Sick For A Day And Was Fired The Next Day by mecussey(m): 7:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
HonOlagrace:
Its my first time working officially after Nysc, so I don't no if it's a crime to fall sick?

I fell sick(Malaria) on Wednesday around 9am@work,was able to manage myself till 1:30pm when my colleagues told me to go home when I couldn't cope. Got permission from the school's HM and left;was admitted at the hospital so I couldn't go to work yesterday but went today aganist the doctor 's advice that I still need to rest. Got to work today and was told that I was fired because I fell sick and was absent for a day & half.

My Question is, Is it a crime to fall sick when employed?

You were sacked a month earlier, but your letter was preferred to be delivered in your absense.
Re: I Fell Sick For A Day And Was Fired The Next Day by THUNDAR(m): 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
christiscomin:

See person thinking.

oh Oga Buhari you de here? Sorry oh
Re: I Fell Sick For A Day And Was Fired The Next Day by mimee9(f): 2:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
Then my boss must be an angel,was sick in January stayed at home for one week, today I was feeling sick again and she asked me to go treat myself in the hospital, u will get a better job

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 / My Experience At A Retail Store Today / Achigili Raph Ogili: How FRSC Official Forged UNIABUJA Certificate For Promotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.