Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

How Lack Of Sleep Will Break You Down (pics) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Lack Of Sleep Will Break You Down (pics) (2849 Views)

Lady Shares Her Amazing Weight Loss Journey From 330 Pounds Up To 120 Down(pics / How Lack Of Sleep Can Affect Your Health. / Here Is How Lack Of Sleep Is Harming Your Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Lack Of Sleep Will Break You Down (pics) by FitnessDoctor: 8:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
Hello my name is Paul Samuel and I am a Health Blogger and

You are about to get exposed...........

I have been talking on nairaland lately about getting good sleep.. I made sure it is the number one tip I gave to guys and even the nairaland mods when I did a post for them.. You can check my profile for that..

Anyway, getting better sleep and rest is vital for the body, no matter the situation you find yourself, when you sleep better, your brain gets the deserved rest and time to recuperate. You then, will make better decisions which lead to more positive results and less regrets...

I have talked to people who generally jumped into conclusions and make decisions in a split second only to regret it and wonder how it happened in the first place. After some analysis it was discovered the problem was linked to their overall health lifestyle and also in their sleep hygiene.

The lack of adequate sleep was making them impatient, restless and unco-ordinated, so they felt the urge to do things more quickly and with more risks. And it also affected the relationship with their partners because they were becoming stressed, frustrated and impatient with their partner and people around them. Especially when they have to repeat something more than once or when something they want is not done right.

I am telling you, good grades at good, being more attentive in classes, in your relationship, and dealing with stress, impatience, anger issues, are all linked to good sleep (a healthy lifestyle).

So How do I get better sleep

I have introduced the One Week Sleep Challenge and it will commence on Tuesday next week. My blog will be active from Monday (meaning I will be sharing tips continuously and also you can request me to write and post an article about something you are concerned about).

I will be releasing the details about the challenge on Tuesday. This is to help everyone get the best out of their lives

Although you may say, how can you sleep while others are out there making money?.. Well, you can choose to sleep and make better decisions to make more money and live a healthy long life with your kids and family, or neglect your health and make as much money as you can hustle and struggle to make (if it's possible) only to spend a lot of it on drugs and medical aids when you are rich.. because by that time your body is already close to breakdown, your health will be below average and I am not sure you will even get to enjoy your rich life.

Also for those who find it hard to fall asleep... I have a free ebook I am also giving on Tuesday to my verified subscribers titled "How to Fall Asleep In One Minute"... It is to help you get some Zs.. and I recommend it for everyone even if you normally fall asleep in one second (lol)..

If you are interested in this ebook you can actually subscribe and I will send it over to you... http://newsphases..com/p/how-to-subscribe-below-you-will-see-box.html

Everything you need to get better sleep, make better decision and have a greater and better life is coming your way, hope you don't miss it.

Remember to subscribe for more tips and more ebooks I am also giving out for free... http://newsphases..com/p/how-to-subscribe-below-you-will-see-box.html

You have been exposed

You can mention a friend or any nairalander you know here....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Lack Of Sleep Will Break You Down (pics) by FitnessDoctor: 8:50pm On Mar 17, 2017
feelrealfeelgud / lefulefu / UniQuegrACE / LAFO / Mustiboy / mazizitonene / Tomjazzy2 / ShawttySoFyne / Alondrah / kimbra / Alesandese / Urbanoversabi / theinfong / 0rlando0woh / chibuzorAbia / turupepe / Bamibor / IemFava / Vorpal / damilolammm / JuicyPucci / joycesims / VickyRotex / Ebuka2016 / Kpeshi10 / yemimajid / bqlekan / Valkaryie / elomez / dairykidd / Nma27 / PrickGetSize / CheedyJ / mikejegede / Jafar1 / Ighoga898 / Evaberry / donolatunji / REIIGN / xstry / pressplay411 / ceejayx / akimpelumi124 / sparta231 / brownlass / Jacksparr0w127 / Laveda / NevetsIbot / BiafranBushBoy

Look up!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Lack Of Sleep Will Break You Down (pics) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
reading thru

Re: How Lack Of Sleep Will Break You Down (pics) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 17, 2017
oh , thanks doctor. but I sleep too much, those it have effects.
Re: How Lack Of Sleep Will Break You Down (pics) by mazizitonene(m): 10:01pm On Mar 17, 2017
brb
Re: How Lack Of Sleep Will Break You Down (pics) by mikejegede(m): 10:25pm On Mar 17, 2017
cool
Re: How Lack Of Sleep Will Break You Down (pics) by LAFO: 10:49pm On Mar 17, 2017
Make I take seat
Re: How Lack Of Sleep Will Break You Down (pics) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
Present Doctorsmiley
Re: How Lack Of Sleep Will Break You Down (pics) by FitnessDoctor: 11:08pm On Mar 17, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
oh , thanks doctor. but I sleep too much, those it have effects.

That has got so many issues associated with it... Remember that inactivity is also not good for your body...
Re: How Lack Of Sleep Will Break You Down (pics) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 17, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

That has got so many issues associated with it... Remember that inactivity is also not good for your body...
doctor, issues like? .

I know.
Re: How Lack Of Sleep Will Break You Down (pics) by FitnessDoctor: 11:27pm On Mar 17, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
doctor, issues like? .

I know.

Too much sleep over a long period of time can lead to certain diseases... too much sleep have been linked increases your chances of getting heart diseases, diabetes, stroke (all these may look like they wouldn't happen now, but as we get older, the chances are at the highest and worse for those people who are not healthy enough e.g those who get too much sleep)..

Too much sleep also increases your levels of inactivity... that is you are not dong too much physical activity with your body... For a lady it is worse.. as this is linked to increase in the dreaded breast cancer...

Normally exercising every morning and light exercises at night is sure to get your body hyped..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise...
Re: How Lack Of Sleep Will Break You Down (pics) by FitnessDoctor: 11:28pm On Mar 17, 2017
Alondrah:
Present Doctorsmiley

Welcome... how are you?
Re: How Lack Of Sleep Will Break You Down (pics) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Welcome... how are you?
I'm doing great... You?

Alesandese is on a compulsory leave till 22nd of this month BTW. smiley
Re: How Lack Of Sleep Will Break You Down (pics) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 17, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Too much sleep over a long period of time can lead to certain diseases... too much sleep have been linked increases your chances of getting heart diseases, diabetes, stroke (all these may look like they wouldn't happen now, but as we get older, the chances are at the highest and worse for those people who are not healthy enough e.g those who get too much sleep)..

Too much sleep also increases your levels of inactivity... that is you are not dong too much physical activity with your body... For a lady it is worse.. as this is linked to increase in the dreaded breast cancer...

Normally exercising every morning and light exercises at night is sure to get your body hyped..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise...
oh, thanks very much doctor, I'm grateful
Re: How Lack Of Sleep Will Break You Down (pics) by FitnessDoctor: 11:37pm On Mar 17, 2017
Alondrah:
I'm doing great... You?

Alesandese is on a compulsory leave till 22nd of this month BTW. She sends her regards smiley

Oh... is there any problem with her (noting that you said compulsory)..

and I am doing fine too
Re: How Lack Of Sleep Will Break You Down (pics) by FitnessDoctor: 11:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
oh, thanks very much doctor, I'm grateful

Always here for you dear..

But I hope you will stop holding back me and join the healthy community
Re: How Lack Of Sleep Will Break You Down (pics) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 17, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Always here for you dear..

But I hope you will stop holding back me and join the healthy community
I'll join soon
Re: How Lack Of Sleep Will Break You Down (pics) by Tomjazzy2: 9:53am On Mar 18, 2017
FitnessDoctor:
feelrealfeelgud / lefulefu / UniQuegrACE / LAFO / Mustiboy / mazizitonene / Tomjazzy2 / ShawttySoFyne / Alondrah / kimbra / Alesandese / Urbanoversabi / theinfong / 0rlando0woh / chibuzorAbia / turupepe / Bamibor / IemFava / Vorpal / damilolammm / JuicyPucci / joycesims / VickyRotex / Ebuka2016 / Kpeshi10 / yemimajid / bqlekan / Valkaryie / elomez / dairykidd / Nma27 / PrickGetSize / CheedyJ / mikejegede / Jafar1 / Ighoga898 / Evaberry / donolatunji / REIIGN / xstry / pressplay411 / ceejayx / akimpelumi124 / sparta231 / brownlass / Jacksparr0w127 / Laveda / NevetsIbot / BiafranBushBoy

Look up!!!

Nice

1 Like

Re: How Lack Of Sleep Will Break You Down (pics) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
Tomjazzy2:

Nice
Why did you single out my name
Re: How Lack Of Sleep Will Break You Down (pics) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 11:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Look up!!!
Re: How Lack Of Sleep Will Break You Down (pics) by VickyRotex(f): 12:23am On Mar 19, 2017
Nice one doctor!

How many hours of sleep per week?

Cos that 8 hours per day or so doesnt work. Even 6 hours hardly works.

So Maybe I can increase some days more than the others per week. cry cry cry
Re: How Lack Of Sleep Will Break You Down (pics) by Analee(f): 3:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Welcome... how are you?
dear doc,pls ds is d exact challenge/ problm am havin 4 som yrs nw,av bin havin sleepn disorder,wereby i sleep bt someone who didnt sleep at al is even beta dan me,cos everymornin i wak up wif heavines of d eyes n head,somtyms i tak pills to enable relax,bt d problm stil continue thereby makn me to forget tins easy,nt able to read 4 long,alwaz weak,head n eyes alwayz heavy,d tin is dat d sleep is n ma eyes bt i cant sleep well,even if i force ma self,its a big challenge,its reli affectn everitin i do,if i c a job am scared of applyn because of ds problm,its one of d tins dat made me loose ma previos job,n am alwaz scared,even nw as am talkn to u,pls is der any cool solutn dat can quench ds menace,apart 4m d write up?
Re: How Lack Of Sleep Will Break You Down (pics) by LegalBaby(f): 4:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
getting better sleep and rest is vital for the body, no matter the situation you find yourself, when you sleep better, your brain gets the deserved rest and time to recuperate. You then, will make better decisions which lead to more positive results and less regrets.cool
Re: How Lack Of Sleep Will Break You Down (pics) by FitnessDoctor: 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
Analee:
dear doc,pls ds is d exact challenge/ problm am havin 4 som yrs nw,av bin havin sleepn disorder,wereby i sleep bt someone who didnt sleep at al is even beta dan me,cos everymornin i wak up wif heavines of d eyes n head,somtyms i tak pills to enable relax,bt d problm stil continue thereby makn me to forget tins easy,nt able to read 4 long,alwaz weak,head n eyes alwayz heavy,d tin is dat d sleep is n ma eyes bt i cant sleep well,even if i force ma self,its a big challenge,its reli affectn everitin i do,if i c a job am scared of applyn because of ds problm,its one of d tins dat made me loose ma previos job,n am alwaz scared,even nw as am talkn to u,pls is der any cool solutn dat can quench ds menace,apart 4m d write up?

According to your writing this problems has gone for years meaning you have a high sleep debt.. So it may not be easier falling asleep and also your body may have become used to this..

Secondly, you say you force yourself... forcing yourself to sleep only keeps you awake, because your heart rate will increase due to the anxiety and to sleep you need your body to be calm and relaxed and your heart rate needs to slow down.... so don't ever force yourself...

I am against taking pills without the doctors orders because they may have just amplified the problem.. Please try and list the type of pills you took..

Now for you and I to completely turn your life around. I need you to completely place your trust in me and follow the steps accordingly..

I have an ebook on my blog "HOW TO FALL ASLEEP IN ONE MINUTE" and this will help you sleep and also get a better sleep...

If you face any more problems falling asleep after reading this ebook and practising it for over a month.. then you can contact me.. But I really doubt that..

Here is the link to get the ebook (it is free) http://newsphases..com.ng/p/how-to-fall-asleep-in-one-minute.html

Today is the beginning of the One Week Sleep Challenge... I want you to please create a thread titled "The One Week Sleep Challenge Starts Today" to make more people aware of this and help themselves too..

Thank you so much
Re: How Lack Of Sleep Will Break You Down (pics) by FitnessDoctor: 7:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
LegalBaby:
getting better sleep and rest is vital for the body, no matter the situation you find yourself, when you sleep better, your brain gets the deserved rest and time to recuperate. You then, will make better decisions which lead to more positive results and less regrets.cool

Hello, I want to ask you for a favor..

Today is the beginning of the One Week Sleep Challenge... I want you to please create a thread titled "The One Week Sleep Challenge Begins Today" to make more people aware of this and help themselves too..

Thank you so much
Re: How Lack Of Sleep Will Break You Down (pics) by FitnessDoctor: 7:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
VickyRotex:
Nice one doctor!

How many hours of sleep per week?

Cos that 8 hours per day or so doesnt work. Even 6 hours hardly works.

So Maybe I can increase some days more than the others per week. cry cry cry

Okay, I don't actually know what you mean by work.. But there is a big difference between sleeping for 8 hours and getting good sleep for 8 hours..

The difference there is the word "good".. So do you mean that you are not feeling healthy enough no matter how long you sleep?

And increasing the hours you sleep for some days like Saturdays or Sundays can really harm your body... so please don't.. I like you just the way you are (lol)
Re: How Lack Of Sleep Will Break You Down (pics) by VickyRotex(f): 10:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Okay, I don't actually know what you mean by work.. But there is a big difference between sleeping for 8 hours and getting good sleep for 8 hours..

The difference there is the word "good".. So do you mean that you are not feeling healthy enough no matter how long you sleep?

And increasing the hours you sleep for some days like Saturdays or Sundays can really harm your body... so please don't.. I like you just the way you are (lol)

I meant I dont get up to 8 hours sleep in a day, and I hardly get upto 6 hours sleep in a day.

Yes, you are right, there is a difference. I hardly get a good sleep these days.

Not like I dont feel healthy enough, I just feel I dont get as much good sleep that my body needs. Also, the weather here makes us short of vitamin D, and so we need to make up for it, via supplements and other food. And lack of this, causes body ache at times.

lol. I wish I could increase it over the weekends, but I barely even have that much time over the weekend, except once in a while.

It's well! embarassed Thanks for your advice, I appreciate.
Re: How Lack Of Sleep Will Break You Down (pics) by feelrealfeelgud(m): 10:57pm On Mar 20, 2017
Quite an interesting read. Thanks, Doc.
Re: How Lack Of Sleep Will Break You Down (pics) by LegalBaby(f): 6:47am On Mar 21, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Hello, I want to ask you for a favor..

Today is the beginning of the One Week Sleep Challenge... I want you to please create a thread titled "The One Week Sleep Challenge Begins Today" to make more people aware of this and help themselves too..

Thank you so much
Re: How Lack Of Sleep Will Break You Down (pics) by Analee(f): 11:44am On Mar 21, 2017
[quote author=FitnessDoctor post=54781025]

According to your writing this problems has gone for years meaning you have a high sleep debt.. So it may not be easier falling asleep and also your body may have become used to this..

Secondly, you say you force yourself... forcing yourself to sleep only keeps you awake, because your heart rate will increase due to the anxiety and to sleep you need your body to be calm and relaxed and your heart rate needs to slow down.... so don't ever force yourself...

I am against taking pills without the doctors orders because they may have just amplified the problem.. Please try and list the type of pills you took..

Now for you and I to completely turn your life around. I need you to completely place your trust in me and follow the steps accordingly..

I have an ebook on my blog "HOW TO FALL ASLEEP IN ONE MINUTE" and this will help you sleep and also get a better sleep...

If you face any more problems falling asleep after reading this ebook and practising it for over a month.. then you can contact me.. But I really doubt that..

Here is the link to get the ebook (it is free) http://newsphases..com.ng/p/how-to-fall-asleep-in-one-minute.html

Today is the beginning of the One Week Sleep Challenge... I want you to please create a thread titled "The One Week Sleep Challenge Starts Today" to make more people aware of this and help themselves too..

Thank you so much [/quote.i fall asleep esp. at nite bt d problm is i can wake up lik somone who has slept,u know a scenario wer u sleep n wen wake up wif u head,eyes clear/alert n ready 4 d day,inside u,u know dat i slept,in my own,reverse is d case,i wil sleep n wak bt cant feel lik somone whois js wakn up 4m sleep,n am d typ dat cant sleep wif d slightest sound/noise.somtyms i tak cyprilgold,one medicin i bot recently its cenpain night n anyoda fud or drugs/herbs dat can induce me even if its js 4 30mins,so i can get ma sef a lil.each tym i dnt slip n i know its later goin to cause head n eyes ache i tak optalidon or kacham,in order 4 it to js relief a lil,i finish half card n a week.av bin seriosly prayn if God can js tak away ds load/burden 4m me,i will reli serve him wif al ma strent.
Re: How Lack Of Sleep Will Break You Down (pics) by vinotinto5: 3:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
For your best health comprehensive information Check out https://naturesgist.com . It is widely sourced and detailed.

Dont miss this best health website in Nigeria.
Re: How Lack Of Sleep Will Break You Down (pics) by FitnessDoctor: 9:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
[quote author=Analee post=54800154][/quote]

Hello, Analee.. I was banned by the antispam bots, so I was unable to reply you...

From you wrote as your reply, you take a lot of drugs and the first thing you and I are going to do to get rid of this issue is for you to slow down on the drugs.. Now, your lifestyle may actually be the cause off this problem or it could be something else. I would recommend you try reading my ebook on "How to Fall Asleep In One Minute" I wrote it for those who can't fall asleep and those who don't get good sleep.

If after reading and following the ebook instructions.. You still encounter problems, then you send me a message through my mail or through nairaland.. Follow this link to download the ebook http://newsphases..com/p/how-to-fall-asleep-in-one-minute.html

Lets get you back to your normal self together...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Back Pain That Refuse To Go: Pls don't just view but also comment:HELP PLEASE: / Blood Group / Boy, 13, Has No Reproductive Organs (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.