Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,856 members, 7,844,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Reason 4 Refusal Of Visa By D Us Embassy - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Reason 4 Refusal Of Visa By D Us Embassy (1303 Views)

REFUSAL Of Visa And Seizure Of Passport By UK Embassy / Refusal Of Entry Clearance (uk Visa) / Why Nigerians Are Denied Visa, By U.s. Envoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reason 4 Refusal Of Visa By D Us Embassy by flintstone: 7:55pm On Jan 20, 2007
someone i know went 2 america to deliver her babies, wen her 2yr visa xpired and she went for a renewal she was denied even though she paid all her med bills. my question is weda d american embassy now refuses to issue visa cos a person had her baby in d us and even paid all her bills
Re: Reason 4 Refusal Of Visa By D Us Embassy by toptho(f): 10:19pm On Jan 20, 2007
They said they now refuse pple when they give birth over there using a visitor's visa.Guess they want to clamp down
Re: Reason 4 Refusal Of Visa By D Us Embassy by promise72(m): 7:27am On Jan 25, 2007
are u really sure she paid all her fees? it cost about $6k-$7k to deliver a baby in the US. If shes just going and coming, unless she already have that money on her she probably didnt pay up. hence, refusal.

also any child born in the US is a citizen, they dont want to encourage abuse of the system thats y dey refuse. God bless them

(1) (Reply)

Help !: Where Can I Get Garri In Dubai ? / Us Visa Appointment / UK Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa (psw/student Route)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.