Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

List Of Top 10 Bloggers In Nigeria 2017, Arrange By Wikinaija - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / List Of Top 10 Bloggers In Nigeria 2017, Arrange By Wikinaija (28538 Views)

List Of Top 10 Bloggers In Nigeria 2018 / The Most Beautiful Bloggers In Nigeria 2017 (photos) / Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Top 10 Bloggers In Nigeria 2017, Arrange By Wikinaija by rawpadgin(m): 7:11am On Mar 19, 2017
n
Re: List Of Top 10 Bloggers In Nigeria 2017, Arrange By Wikinaija by dammytosh: 7:11am On Mar 19, 2017
Driftingking:
Where is Laila Ijeoma?

I taya oo.

Apart from Linda on that list I dnt know any other blogger except Laila.

So with this errors a Mod sent this to front page. ?

Na wa
Re: List Of Top 10 Bloggers In Nigeria 2017, Arrange By Wikinaija by missjane: 7:11am On Mar 19, 2017
texazzpete:
Since when was Noble IGWE the founder of Nairaland?

I tire o.. thought I was the only one who noticed it.. crappy list compiled to give relevance to some dead blogs. LIB, Nairaland and Bellanaija na em I know for there.. SDK is bae too but e no dey..

3 Likes

Re: List Of Top 10 Bloggers In Nigeria 2017, Arrange By Wikinaija by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 19, 2017
Seun, who is Noble Igwe

3 Likes

Re: List Of Top 10 Bloggers In Nigeria 2017, Arrange By Wikinaija by DESTINY41(m): 7:11am On Mar 19, 2017
Re: List Of Top 10 Bloggers In Nigeria 2017, Arrange By Wikinaija by whela(m): 7:13am On Mar 19, 2017
Founder of nairaland? Can someone please explain.... Iyam but understanding

1 Like

Re: List Of Top 10 Bloggers In Nigeria 2017, Arrange By Wikinaija by MinorityTribe: 7:13am On Mar 19, 2017
These are the people making it despite not having as much traffic as Nairaland. Seun is just an emotional cluelss kid who happen to be the creator of Nairaland, if he dies Nairaland dies with him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Top 10 Bloggers In Nigeria 2017, Arrange By Wikinaija by mekonglobal(m): 7:13am On Mar 19, 2017
Me thinks there in that of nairaland op,mods pls correct urself now before Seun sues the hell out of somebody.
Re: List Of Top 10 Bloggers In Nigeria 2017, Arrange By Wikinaija by naptu2: 7:14am On Mar 19, 2017
I've always wondered who owns the other Nairaland.
Re: List Of Top 10 Bloggers In Nigeria 2017, Arrange By Wikinaija by olerismith(m): 7:14am On Mar 19, 2017
my agric info blog: ohgardens.blospot.com
Re: List Of Top 10 Bloggers In Nigeria 2017, Arrange By Wikinaija by abumeinben(m): 7:15am On Mar 19, 2017
Wait o...

O don't understand the Noble Igwe part as the Founder of Nairaland.

Is another Stephanie-Suleiman brouhaha about to birth?
Re: List Of Top 10 Bloggers In Nigeria 2017, Arrange By Wikinaija by Mouthgag: 7:17am On Mar 19, 2017
oluwayimika123:
Didn't any1 notice No. 2 Noble Igwe founder of Nairaland.
Is d@ true àbi na typo
ovadozes:
Seun, who is Noble Igwe
ajoskele:
Op, eez like your brain is paining you.

Make Seun catch you, you hear?

Noble Igwe kor, Nobert Lolo ni.
whela:
Founder of nairaland? Can someone please explain.... Iyam but understanding
ovadozes:
Seun, who is Noble Igwe
haymekus:
Seun coman see ooo....who is noble igwe again, I need explanation
So una no hear say seun don sell nairaland since last year
Re: List Of Top 10 Bloggers In Nigeria 2017, Arrange By Wikinaija by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 19, 2017
Stupid op na by force you go write if you don't have good research brain , noble igwe koo, noble kugwe no. Make seun catch you

1 Like

Re: List Of Top 10 Bloggers In Nigeria 2017, Arrange By Wikinaija by drslimtommy: 7:20am On Mar 19, 2017
I used to think seun osewa is the owner of nairaland but i was wrong afterall (lol). cheesy

Meanwhile Omojuwa shouldnt be on that list.
The guy nah twitter lord not a blogger.

A blog that doesnt have a single comment on its contents? Is that 1 a blog? undecided

4 Likes

Re: List Of Top 10 Bloggers In Nigeria 2017, Arrange By Wikinaija by noble71(m): 7:20am On Mar 19, 2017
dpete1:
Seun osewa can not be added because he is not the real founder of nairaland.And besides,nairaland is a forum,not a blog
Dear follow me ask ooo.
Re: List Of Top 10 Bloggers In Nigeria 2017, Arrange By Wikinaija by noble71(m): 7:20am On Mar 19, 2017
dpete1:
Seun osewa can not be added because he is not the real founder of nairaland.And besides,nairaland is a forum,not a blog
Dear follow me ask ooo.
Re: List Of Top 10 Bloggers In Nigeria 2017, Arrange By Wikinaija by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 19, 2017
SEUN

I don't understand ooo

Did you buy Nairaland from this 1 called noble igwe or did you sell it. come and explain to your people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Top 10 Bloggers In Nigeria 2017, Arrange By Wikinaija by emi14: 7:21am On Mar 19, 2017
Seun Osewa - Wikipedia

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/.../Seun_Osew...
Seun Osewa. Oluwaseun Osewa is a Nigerian internet entrepreneur. He is the founder of Nairaland, a popular internet forum launched in March 2005, which was projected as the biggest African forum by Forbes

6 Likes

Re: List Of Top 10 Bloggers In Nigeria 2017, Arrange By Wikinaija by Kobicove(m): 7:21am On Mar 19, 2017
Noble Igwe the founder of Nairaland?

Is there another "Nairaland"?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Top 10 Bloggers In Nigeria 2017, Arrange By Wikinaija by smashad(m): 7:22am On Mar 19, 2017
noble igwe kor...

2 Likes

Re: List Of Top 10 Bloggers In Nigeria 2017, Arrange By Wikinaija by Kenturkey048(m): 7:22am On Mar 19, 2017
Mouthgag:

So una no hear say seun don sell nairaland since last year
oga na big lie.

1 Like

Re: List Of Top 10 Bloggers In Nigeria 2017, Arrange By Wikinaija by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 19, 2017
what of Stella Dimoko? or that girl lailasblog and vivian gist?

2 Likes

Re: List Of Top 10 Bloggers In Nigeria 2017, Arrange By Wikinaija by Ferdinandu(m): 7:24am On Mar 19, 2017
jbhill:
HAUSA PPL NO THEY BLOG NE?
I tire for those our brothers. You can never find them anywhere except to carry one foreign religion for head.

6 Likes

Re: List Of Top 10 Bloggers In Nigeria 2017, Arrange By Wikinaija by Shollay20(m): 7:24am On Mar 19, 2017
WHEN SEUN SOLD NAIRA TO IGWE? ABEG

STOP MISLEADING US WITH YOUR FAKE RESEARCH Abeg
grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Top 10 Bloggers In Nigeria 2017, Arrange By Wikinaija by Leiman100(m): 7:26am On Mar 19, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

am I missing something?
am confuse myself
Re: List Of Top 10 Bloggers In Nigeria 2017, Arrange By Wikinaija by pelumi10: 7:26am On Mar 19, 2017
Akinboye Akinpelumi
Akinboye Akinpelumi is the founder of believerscompanion.com, entertainment, and Christianity lifestyle website.

His dream is to create a platform where everyone can have easy access to Gospel Music, Audio Messages, Comedy Video, Free Tutorial Video etc. He believes Christianity is not boring.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Top 10 Bloggers In Nigeria 2017, Arrange By Wikinaija by Philistine(m): 7:28am On Mar 19, 2017
Igbos can claim anything in this world.....imagine they are now claiming nairaland.Bunch of inferior beings!!

4 Likes

Re: List Of Top 10 Bloggers In Nigeria 2017, Arrange By Wikinaija by Harmoneasy: 7:29am On Mar 19, 2017
ryd3:
Haa... Noble igwe kee... Seun kindly explain ooooo before one guy rewrite ur tory iooo
the mata shock my liver so e no be seun? But which of the noble igwe is it the one i knw that hawks bread and oil in aba?

1 Like

Re: List Of Top 10 Bloggers In Nigeria 2017, Arrange By Wikinaija by Kaxmytex(m): 7:31am On Mar 19, 2017
Hmmm
Re: List Of Top 10 Bloggers In Nigeria 2017, Arrange By Wikinaija by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 19, 2017
kanicorp9:
1. Linda Ikeji
Linda Ikeji is the face of blogging in Nigeria. When an average Nigerian hears “blogger” Linda Ikeji comes to mind.
The entertainment blogger has built a blog so big that it has become number one online source for corporate advertisers in Nigeria. Her Countless number of exclusive stories has made the former model the most authoritative blogger in Nigeria.

2. Noble Igwe
Noble Igwe is the founder of 360nobs.com, entertainment, and lifestyle website. Noble Igwe once said; where others see “showbiz,” I see “showBIZ”.
Most successful bloggers move on to greater things once they get their breakthrough, Noble Igwe has started to expand the 360 group and one of its new venture is 360Delivery. 360Delivery is not your regular courier service, they can get you roasted plantain if that is what you want, beat that DHL)

3. Jide Ogunsanya
Jide Ogunsanya is the brain behindogbongeblog.com. The biologist turned blogger has created a very educational Nigerian tutorial site where you can find the most basic tutorials online.
Jide Ogunsanya is well respected among his fellow bloggers in Nigeria, and this creates a lot of speaking gigs for the brilliant entrepreneur.

4. Uche Eze
Uche Eze founded BellaNaija in July 2006. In Uche Eze’s words, what started as a way to kill boredom has now grown to become Nigeria’s number one lifestyle blog. Uche Eze has since featured on Oprah Winfrey show, CNN and other reputable platforms around the world.
Every Top Blog in Nigeria seems to peak at some time but thanks to the brilliance of Uche Eze, Bella Naija always has the fresh car smell.

5. Makinde Azeez
Makinde Azeez is the founder of Naijaloaded.
Naijaloaded was once a forum, but a couple of bad experiences with hackers led to the decision to convert the forum which had amassed over one million users in such a short period into a blog.
Naijaloaded launched in 2009, and it has grown to become one of the top websites in Nigeria. Makinde Azeez might not be as famous as some of his contemporaries but building a successful internet business is no mean feat.
With over 500,000 users on Naijaloaded, Makinde Azeez is one of the top bloggers in Nigeria.

6. Ovie
The Notjustok.com music tag could be heard almost anywhere Nigerian music is played, even on radio stations “shame on you, Mr. DJ”.
Ovie is Nigeria’s number one music blogger, thanks to his efforts Notjustok has become a brand name in Nigeria as almost ever Nigerian youth knows it.

7. Japheth Omojuwa
Japheth Joshua Omojuwa is a blogger, social media activist, and a political commentator. He started his blog back in 2009, and it has since become a home for valuable socio-economic and political expressions.
Japheth Omojuwa’s opinions are highly respected across the world. Blogging, public speaking, social media consulting and to crown it all, Japheth Omojuwa is currently a lecturer at Berlin’s Free University (Africa: Democratic prospects and challenges).

8. Chude Jideonwo
A lawyer by training, Chude Jideonwo co-founded y!Naija (a Nigerian youth culture platform) in August 2010.
Chude Jideonwo is also the director and founder RedSTRAT which has three arms; RedSTRAT Original Content, RedSTRAT Communications and The Future Project (The organizers of the prestigious Future Awards).
Chude Jideonwo remains one of the top bloggers in Nigeria

9. Loy Okieze
Loy Okieze is a very successful Nigerian Tech blogger. When many bloggers in Nigeria were carried away with the entertainment niche, Loy Okieze chose Tech and his blog Techloy.com has become the number one source of information on the happenings in the Nigerian IT world.

10. Onibalusi Bamidele
Onibalusi Bamidele started his blog back in April 2010 (YoungPrePro.com). It was re-branded as WritersinCharge.com in March 2013.
Bamidele Onibalusi has written for several top blogs in the world, and he is an inspiration to writers all over the country and beyond. His works are featured in Forbes, Digital Journal, Millionaire Magazine, amongst a few.
In his words, Bamidele Onibalusi helps writers take charge, and he runs one of the top blogs in Nigeria.

Source http://www.wikinaija.com.ng/2017/03/Top-10-Bloggers-2017.html

i think there is a mix up here from the op, open the link it is written 360nobs.com instead of nairaland.

1. Linda Ikeji
Linda Ikeji is the face of blogging in Nigeria. When an average Nigerian hears “blogger” Linda Ikeji comes to mind.
The entertainment blogger has built a blog so big that it has become number one online source for corporate advertisers in Nigeria. Her Countless number of exclusive stories has made the former model the most authoritative blogger in Nigeria.
2. Noble Igwe
Noble Igwe is the founder of 360nobs.com, entertainment, and lifestyle website. Noble Igwe once said; where others see “showbiz,” I see “showBIZ”.
Most successful bloggers move on to greater things once they get their breakthrough, Noble Igwe has started to expand the 360 group and one of its new venture is 360Delivery. 360Delivery is not your regular courier service, they can get you roasted plantain if that is what you want, beat that DHL)
3. Jide Ogunsanya
Jide Ogunsanya is the brain behindogbongeblog.com. The biologist turned blogger has created a very educational Nigerian tutorial site where you can find the most basic tutorials online.
Jide Ogunsanya is well respected among his fellow bloggers in Nigeria, and this creates a lot of speaking gigs for the brilliant entrepreneur.
4. Uche Eze
Uche Eze founded BellaNaija in July 2006. In Uche Eze’s words, what started as a way to kill boredom has now grown to become Nigeria’s number one lifestyle blog. Uche Eze has since featured on Oprah Winfrey show, CNN and other reputable platforms around the world.
Every Top Blog in Nigeria seems to peak at some time but thanks to the brilliance of Uche Eze, Bella Naija always has the fresh car smell.
5. Makinde Azeez
Makinde Azeez is the founder of Naijaloaded.
Naijaloaded was once a forum, but a couple of bad experiences with hackers led to the decision to convert the forum which had amassed over one million users in such a short period into a blog.
Naijaloaded launched in 2009, and it has grown to become one of the top websites in Nigeria. Makinde Azeez might not be as famous as some of his contemporaries but building a successful internet business is no mean feat.
With over 500,000 users on Naijaloaded, Makinde Azeez is one of the top bloggers in Nigeria.
6. Ovie
The Notjustok.com music tag could be heard almost anywhere Nigerian music is played, even on radio stations “shame on you, Mr. DJ”.
Ovie is Nigeria’s number one music blogger, thanks to his efforts Notjustok has become a brand name in Nigeria as almost ever Nigerian youth knows it.
7. Japheth Omojuwa
Japheth Joshua Omojuwa is a blogger, social media activist, and a political commentator. He started his blog back in 2009, and it has since become a home for valuable socio-economic and political expressions.
Japheth Omojuwa’s opinions are highly respected across the world. Blogging, public speaking, social media consulting and to crown it all, Japheth Omojuwa is currently a lecturer at Berlin’s Free University (Africa: Democratic prospects and challenges).
8. Chude Jideonwo
A lawyer by training, Chude Jideonwo co-founded y!Naija (a Nigerian youth culture platform) in August 2010.
Chude Jideonwo is also the director and founder RedSTRAT which has three arms; RedSTRAT Original Content, RedSTRAT Communications and The Future Project (The organizers of the prestigious Future Awards).
Chude Jideonwo remains one of the top bloggers in Nigeria
9. Loy Okieze
Loy Okieze is a very successful Nigerian Tech blogger. When many bloggers in Nigeria were carried away with the entertainment niche, Loy Okieze chose Tech and his blog Techloy.com has become the number one source of information on the happenings in the Nigerian IT world.
10. Onibalusi Bamidele
Onibalusi Bamidele started his blog back in April 2010 (YoungPrePro.com). It was re-branded as WritersinCharge.com in March 2013.
Bamidele Onibalusi has written for several top blogs in the world, and he is an inspiration to writers all over the country and beyond. His works are featured in Forbes, Digital Journal, Millionaire Magazine, amongst a few.
In his words, Bamidele Onibalusi helps writers take charge, and he runs one of the top blogs in Nigeria.

lol, its nairaland that is changing it (360nobs) to nairaland .com
Re: List Of Top 10 Bloggers In Nigeria 2017, Arrange By Wikinaija by naptu2: 7:32am On Mar 19, 2017
Kobicove:
Noble Igwe the founder of Nairaland?

Is there another "Nairaland"?

There is another Nairaland, but I don't know who owns it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Filani Weds Adeyemi Emmanuel (Photos) / The Html Code For The Naira ₦ Is / Number Of Internet Users In Each State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.