Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,809 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:42 PM

The Evils Of Quota System Education.. Pictures Attached - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Evils Of Quota System Education.. Pictures Attached (3328 Views)

The Dangers And Evils Of Examination Malpractice On The Students / Our Insistence On Quota System Is Causing Serious Problem On Our Education - Don / 13 Evils Of Boarding School, Why You Must Raise Your Children From Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Evils Of Quota System Education.. Pictures Attached by searchng4love: 6:46am On Mar 18, 2017
I can only imagine what other horrors the medical doctor who allegedly authored this letter is executing!

NB. Posted as received. Let someone on ground in Zaria do the needful and track this letter if indeed it's true. Thanks.

Re: The Evils Of Quota System Education.. Pictures Attached by kingreign(m): 6:49am On Mar 18, 2017
What's the matter with it?
Re: The Evils Of Quota System Education.. Pictures Attached by searchng4love: 6:50am On Mar 18, 2017
kingreign:
What's the matter with it?
Read the attached document...Posted as received.

2 Likes

Re: The Evils Of Quota System Education.. Pictures Attached by omenkaLives(m): 6:51am On Mar 18, 2017
I would rather believe this is a Photoshop! shocked shocked

Edit:

The letterhead says "ahmEdu" Bello, and we only know "ahmAdu" Bello University.

Something is not right somewhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evils Of Quota System Education.. Pictures Attached by kingreign(m): 6:52am On Mar 18, 2017
searchng4love:

Read the attached document

My the grammar no straight when I read am.

Edited: omorrrr that coordinator Na devil incarnate. How can one get mind to type n approve such inhumane treatment to be letter out to his fellow human?

The heart of man is desperately wicked, who can know it?

1 Like

Re: The Evils Of Quota System Education.. Pictures Attached by searchng4love: 6:53am On Mar 18, 2017
omenkaLives:

It is not.
Re: The Evils Of Quota System Education.. Pictures Attached by idee91: 6:54am On Mar 18, 2017
grin .... error' no match found
Re: The Evils Of Quota System Education.. Pictures Attached by marltech: 6:54am On Mar 18, 2017
sad
Re: The Evils Of Quota System Education.. Pictures Attached by Nusaf: 6:55am On Mar 18, 2017
OP, try harder. The "A" in ABU is "Ahmadu" not "Ahmedu".
Re: The Evils Of Quota System Education.. Pictures Attached by ThinkSmarter: 6:55am On Mar 18, 2017

Re: The Evils Of Quota System Education.. Pictures Attached by Fash20: 6:55am On Mar 18, 2017
What da fucck... how did he get that job...

Did he even pass through university at all?
Re: The Evils Of Quota System Education.. Pictures Attached by idee91: 6:55am On Mar 18, 2017
searchng4love:

It is not.
The maybe it was written by an office Ajayi messenger
Re: The Evils Of Quota System Education.. Pictures Attached by Nusaf: 6:56am On Mar 18, 2017
omenkaLives:

Proper photoshop.

The A in ABU means Ahmadu, not Ahmedu.

1 Like

Re: The Evils Of Quota System Education.. Pictures Attached by Nusaf: 6:57am On Mar 18, 2017
searchng4love:

It is not.

Then, it is Ahmadu, try harder.
Re: The Evils Of Quota System Education.. Pictures Attached by omenkaLives(m): 6:58am On Mar 18, 2017
If op calls this the evil of quota system blablabla, due to the poor diction, I wonder what he'd say if his brothers who seem to do no better especially on the forum and facebook. When you call them out they go; "english isn't my mother's tongue".

You could simply say what you want to say without lumping the who people together.

That has always been my grouse with you lot. You have made it a habit using single isolated incidents to classify others and hate it when same shiit is served you.

1 Like

Re: The Evils Of Quota System Education.. Pictures Attached by chiefolododo(m): 6:59am On Mar 18, 2017

Re: The Evils Of Quota System Education.. Pictures Attached by idee91: 7:02am On Mar 18, 2017
Nusaf:
OP, try harder. The "A" in ABU is "Ahmadu" not "Ahmedu".
Even 'Shika' was spelt 'skika' in the first heading.
Re: The Evils Of Quota System Education.. Pictures Attached by omenkaLives(m): 7:03am On Mar 18, 2017
Nusaf:

Proper photoshop.

Exactly. Very poor job.
Re: The Evils Of Quota System Education.. Pictures Attached by omenkaLives(m): 7:05am On Mar 18, 2017
idee91:

Even 'Shika' was spelt 'skika' in the first heading.
Shit's totally flawed photokiosk. Another lie, another day, from a LiePob yoot.

What a pity.

Mynd44, close the thread and ban the op for violating Rule 8.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Evils Of Quota System Education.. Pictures Attached by obyrich(m): 7:07am On Mar 18, 2017
The people granting approval na wa for them. I do not doubt this. Many things are really wrong in Nigeria. I have seen worse. Maybe the author schooled in a Francophone country.
Re: The Evils Of Quota System Education.. Pictures Attached by omenkaLives(m): 7:08am On Mar 18, 2017
searchng4love:

It is not.
It is, but if it is not, it is clearly a case of FORGERY. The letterhead itself gives it away. It didn't originate from AHMADU Bello University.

That said, just look at yourself, you've already, on the basis of this, insulted the entire people. Who commits more grammatical blunders here than your "blothers" if I may ask? Is that also due to your "quota system"

Smh.
Re: The Evils Of Quota System Education.. Pictures Attached by hakimi1974(m): 7:10am On Mar 18, 2017
there is no school in the entire north known as ahmedu bello university. me no know wetin some people go gain with this trash.
Re: The Evils Of Quota System Education.. Pictures Attached by Young03(m): 7:17am On Mar 18, 2017
mtvheew
Re: The Evils Of Quota System Education.. Pictures Attached by ikp120(m): 7:18am On Mar 18, 2017
Nusaf:

Proper photoshop.

Oga reason na. That's one of the things the OP is pointing out. sad sad You think he posted it here for advertisement? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: The Evils Of Quota System Education.. Pictures Attached by ikp120(m): 7:20am On Mar 18, 2017
hakimi1974:
there is no school in the entire north known as ahmedu bello university. me no know wetin some people go gain with this trash.

That's what the OP is pointing out. He trying to expose the gross incompetence he's discovered there. Is that hard to understand? undecided
Re: The Evils Of Quota System Education.. Pictures Attached by hakimi1974(m): 7:25am On Mar 18, 2017
ikp120:

That's what the OP is pointing out. He trying to expose the gross incompetence he's discovered there. Is that hard to understand? undecided
bros not A.B.U, op meant a.b.s.u.
Re: The Evils Of Quota System Education.. Pictures Attached by kheart(m): 7:26am On Mar 18, 2017
Nusaf:

Proper photoshop.

Am I d only one dat saw skika instead of shika?
Re: The Evils Of Quota System Education.. Pictures Attached by searchng4love: 7:29am On Mar 18, 2017
omenkaLives:
It is, but if it is not, it is clearly a case of FORGERY. The letterhead itself gives it away. It didn't originate from AHMADU Bello University.

That said, just look at yourself, you've already, on the basis of this, insulted the entire people. Who commits more grammatical blunders here than your "blothers" if I may ask? Is that also due to your "quota system"

Smh.
We idoma speak good English
Re: The Evils Of Quota System Education.. Pictures Attached by modsfucker: 7:30am On Mar 18, 2017
ikp120:

Guy shut up, this OP is on image assassination mission simple. Every single word in that letter looks photoshopped, so go and take chill pills.
Re: The Evils Of Quota System Education.. Pictures Attached by ikp120(m): 7:33am On Mar 18, 2017
hakimi1974:
bros not A.B.U, op meant a.b.s.u.

Lolzzz grin grin grin

Didn't you read what's on that document? undecided What do you even mean by a.b.s.u? undecided Let's put tribal sentiments aside and look at what's on ground with pure eyes bro. That's the only way we can do better.

A journalist in Zaria should put a call through or even visit the guy whose phone number is displayed there and stylishly request for a copy of that letter.
Re: The Evils Of Quota System Education.. Pictures Attached by ikp120(m): 7:39am On Mar 18, 2017
searching4love, how did you obtain that letter?

This is going to be investigated. If that stuff was forged to hurt or taunt, then be rest assured that you'll be jailed for it. Your details are in public domain if you don't know.
Re: The Evils Of Quota System Education.. Pictures Attached by Nusaf: 7:43am On Mar 18, 2017
ikp120:

Oga reason na. That's one of the things the OP is pointing out. sad sad You think he posted it here for advertisement? undecided undecided

Haha. The op is obviously interested in the write-up not the letter-headed. However, his lie was bursted by the letter headed because that is not ABU's letter-headed. Or are you implying the university doesn't know its name again?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Low Tuition: How To Study In Brandon University, Canada / Here Is A List Of Top Most Populated Cities In Nigeria / Futo Post-utme 2012/2013 Upgrading Of Result Is On Till Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.