Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Former Edo State Governor, Lucky Igbinedion Spotted With APC Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Edo State Governor, Lucky Igbinedion Spotted With APC Members (1057 Views)

Traditional Wedding Of Lucky Igbinedion's Daughter (Photos) / Photos Of Buhari With APC And PDP Governors And Aisha Buhari In London / Photos From Lucky Igbinedion's 60th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Edo State Governor, Lucky Igbinedion Spotted With APC Members by efepro(m): 11:32am On Mar 18, 2017
Former Edo State Governor, Chief Lucky Igbinedion was spotted With the governor of Edo state, Godwin Obaseki, the first national chairman of All Progressives Congress (APC) Odigie Oyegun; the former governor of Edo State, Adams Oshiomhole and the former governor of Delta State, Emmanuel Uduaghan
at Samuel Ogbemudia's funeral.

Hope he's not planning a defection to the ruling party?

Re: Former Edo State Governor, Lucky Igbinedion Spotted With APC Members by tron23(m): 11:37am On Mar 18, 2017
Okay
Re: Former Edo State Governor, Lucky Igbinedion Spotted With APC Members by OKUCHI11(m): 12:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
explaining this scenario from the lens of a sociologist ; the Elite Theory of Power comes to my mind. . .IN NIGERIA. . . . we have the elite class and the non elite.... irrespective of their natural or religious differences THE ELITE are always united ... as against the majority non-elite majority... they are just forming propaganda to fool the non elite...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Edo State Governor, Lucky Igbinedion Spotted With APC Members by OKUCHI11(m): 12:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
explaining this scenario from the lens of a sociologist ; the Elite Theory of Power by VILFREDO .P. AND G. MOSCA comes to my mind. . .IN NIGERIA. . . . we have the elite class and the non elite.... irrespective of their natural or religious differences THE ELITE are always united ... as against the majority non-elite majority... they are just forming propaganda to fool the non elite...
Re: Former Edo State Governor, Lucky Igbinedion Spotted With APC Members by henchamb(m): 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
So attending ogbemudia's burial means he's planning to defect. I Dnt think he's relevant in Apc
Re: Former Edo State Governor, Lucky Igbinedion Spotted With APC Members by greatgod2012(f): 2:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
Once he defects to APC now, he automatically becomes a progressive and an agent of change! Everything he has been alleged of by APC becomes past!

What a country!

I smh for our politicians, they don't have any iota of shame!
Re: Former Edo State Governor, Lucky Igbinedion Spotted With APC Members by efepro(m): 8:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
henchamb:
So attending ogbemudia's burial means he's planning to defect. I Dnt think he's relevant in Apc

don't trust politicians
Re: Former Edo State Governor, Lucky Igbinedion Spotted With APC Members by efepro(m): 8:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
OKUCHI11:
explaining this scenario from the lens of a sociologist ; the Elite Theory of Power comes to my mind. . .IN NIGERIA. . . . we have the elite class and the non elite.... irrespective of their natural or religious differences THE ELITE are always united ... as against the majority non-elite majority... they are just forming propaganda to fool the non elite...

yea, in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Just In!!! Igbo Identity: The 'ika' (anioma) Question - Kanu (must Read) / Seer 1 Was Never Deported From Zambia!!! / River State And Bayelsa State Should Come And Help their Ijaw Otodo Gbame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.