Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,288 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

As A Christain Lady How Do I Make My Finance Take His Hands Off Me. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As A Christain Lady How Do I Make My Finance Take His Hands Off Me. (2616 Views)

My Brother-In-Law Dips His Hands Inside My Pot Of Soup / I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady / Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Christain Lady How Do I Make My Finance Take His Hands Off Me. by prettyangel09: 12:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
I may eventually have to quit this relationship.
Maybe he's not so much of a believer as I think or I do not jus understand.

My relationship with God is seriously dwindling...
I used to love God and serve him diligently until I met him and even after explaining to him that I wldnt want that sort of thing. He tried every means to get me to sleep with him.

Am tired. I don't want to live this sinful kind of life. Once, after taking holy Communion he still wanted to have sex. There is no day we see and not have sex. And Everytime I feel so much guilt.

How do I make him change ? For him, it's very normal for us to have sex as many times as possible. He sees nothing wrong.
I don't mind putting an end to the relationship and going back to God.

I need God more than anything in my life.

I anticipate ur advise. Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Christain Lady How Do I Make My Finance Take His Hands Off Me. by pat1612(m): 12:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
I will say something but let a wiser older person below me put some of his own views grin
Re: As A Christain Lady How Do I Make My Finance Take His Hands Off Me. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
And u call yourself a believer? You are only delluding yourself...

It's very obvious u enjoy the sex from your writeup...

1 Like

Re: As A Christain Lady How Do I Make My Finance Take His Hands Off Me. by ExAngel007(f): 12:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
Then quit the relationship and go and marry God.

11 Likes

Re: As A Christain Lady How Do I Make My Finance Take His Hands Off Me. by Holarbizzy042(f): 12:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
ExAngel007:
Then quit the relationship and go and marry God.
Epic. You are beautifully "WICKED"

1 Like

Re: As A Christain Lady How Do I Make My Finance Take His Hands Off Me. by Acidosis(m): 12:27pm On Mar 18, 2017
You've been having se.x with him*. I'm sorry, it is too late to stop him now.

2 Likes

Re: As A Christain Lady How Do I Make My Finance Take His Hands Off Me. by ExAngel007(f): 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
Holarbizzy042:
Epic. You are beautifully "WICKED"
Thanx
Re: As A Christain Lady How Do I Make My Finance Take His Hands Off Me. by NoToPile: 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
The major problem here is he sees nothing wrong with it, if he did it would have been easy to advise. The one way you can stop having sex with him is if you separate or if he becomes repentant (even at that a separation is still necessary even if its for a while)

Is a relationship all about sex? Why every time you meet.

By the way I don't think he's a believer its that simple.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Christain Lady How Do I Make My Finance Take His Hands Off Me. by prettyangel09: 12:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
NoToPile:
The major problem here is he sees nothing wrong with it, if he did it would have been easy to advise. The one way you can stop having sex with him is if you separate or if he becomes repentant (even at that a separation is still necessary even if its for a while)

Is a relationship all about sex? Why every time you meet.

By the way I don't think he's a believer its that simple.
Thank You!
Re: As A Christain Lady How Do I Make My Finance Take His Hands Off Me. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
Stop meeting in secluded places. That's the only way you can check his advances.

Breaking up with him is a bad idea unless you don't love him
Re: As A Christain Lady How Do I Make My Finance Take His Hands Off Me. by Saintsammurai(m): 12:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
Sister its very clear that what you do is against the law of GOD...
If he love you, he will respect your decision and wait for you..
YOU can put your relationship with GOD in jeopardy and he might not marry you tomorrow..
So its either he choose to accept the fact that your relationship with GOD cannot be shaken or you leave him..
Pray for forgiveness and yes get married to your GOD.
but one thing is certain, your GOD will not let you down, but man will let you down.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Christain Lady How Do I Make My Finance Take His Hands Off Me. by tripplephi: 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
YOU CANT NEED GOD AND NEED SIN AT THE SAME TIME SO STOP DECEIVING YOURSELVES.. Baddest hypocrites are in CHURCH o

Is there no marriage committee in your church?

are there no counselors?

DO you not have a pastor that oversees courtship matters?

Has he met your pastor? have you met his?

HOW DID HE BECOME YOUR FIANCE??... cos GOD can not choose such a weak man controlled by fleshly desires for his daughter who wants to live in purity..

Is the man not supposed to be the LEADER in the HOME? SO IF HE IS LEADING YOU INTO SIN.... IS THAT ONE A HUSBAND MATERIAL? IF SEX IS A PRIORITY TO HIM.... AND FOR IMPATIENCE YOU MARRY THEN HE WILL CHEAT ON YOU WHEN YOU ARE PREGNANT AND UNATTRACTIVE.
IF you do not have a YES answer to the above questions.... you are in a SEXATIONSHIP not a relationship and it will NEVER LEAD TO MARRIAGE.

prettyangel09:

I used to love God and serve him diligently until I met him and even after explaining to him that I wldnt want that sort of thing. He tried every means to get me to sleep with him.

Am tired. I don't want to live this sinful kind of life. Once, after taking holy Communion he still wanted to have sex. There is no day we see and not have sex. And Everytime I feel so much guilt.

How do I make him change ? For him, it's very normal for us to have sex as many times as possible. He sees nothing wrong.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Christain Lady How Do I Make My Finance Take His Hands Off Me. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
You can't change him, you have two options

1) Marry

2) Breakup with him

1 Like

Re: As A Christain Lady How Do I Make My Finance Take His Hands Off Me. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
Oyind18:
You can't change him, you have two options

1) Marry

2) Breakup with him
I don't count this as a relationship. Having sex with him whenever you meet. Is she an intimacy gadget?, the guy may not marry her sef after all the sex.

3 Likes

Re: As A Christain Lady How Do I Make My Finance Take His Hands Off Me. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
kimbra:
I don't count this as a relationship. Having sex with him whenever you meet. Is she a intimacy gadget?, the guy may not marry her sef after all the sex.
Exactly, guys like this one is only using her for sex. Too bad
Re: As A Christain Lady How Do I Make My Finance Take His Hands Off Me. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
Oyind18:
Exactly, guys like this one is only using her for sex. Too bad
Why be with someone you're not happy with his acts?, she should find her square root.
Re: As A Christain Lady How Do I Make My Finance Take His Hands Off Me. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
My sister, goan read matt 5:29 again... embarassed
Re: As A Christain Lady How Do I Make My Finance Take His Hands Off Me. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
kimbra:
Why be with someone you're not happy with his acts?, she should find her square root.
grin grin understand what she's going through, he'll leave her when he is done digging. She can't say no to him. The only option is to breakup with him.
Re: As A Christain Lady How Do I Make My Finance Take His Hands Off Me. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
Oyind18:
grin grin understand what she's going through, he'll leave her when he is done digging. She can't say no to him. The only option is to breakup with him.
The dude is deceiving her with marriage. She too doesn't know when to say "No" and stand by that, it's not like she can't. She succumbs easily which is a weakness. grin

Na breakup sure pass cos this one will cheat on you in marriage.

4 Likes

Re: As A Christain Lady How Do I Make My Finance Take His Hands Off Me. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
prettyangel09:

Have you spoken to him about this?

Clear communication is important in any relationship. Don't be afraid to speak up and let him know how you feel about what's going on.

In a healthy relationship, both of you will have mutual respect for each other's values; that is, of course, when you clearly communicate your values.
Re: As A Christain Lady How Do I Make My Finance Take His Hands Off Me. by elantraceey(f): 4:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
Does he force you to have sex with him? A guy that truly loves you and love God will not put sexual desires above your relationship with God, I do believe you know what to do but you're just looking for an easy way out that won't have to be painful and I understand that but you need to choose what matters most in your life him or God.

When you've made your choice then you need to give your life to Christ and not take it back this time. Going to church everyday , speaking in tongues and even studying your bible (that's if you can) doesn't guarantee your salvation. Your walk with God does and you can't walk with God and live in sin, They're incompatible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Christain Lady How Do I Make My Finance Take His Hands Off Me. by crackhaus: 5:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
prettyangel09:

You already begun having sex with him from the beginning.
I honestly don't know how reducing the number of times you have sex to the barest minimum will get you closer to God, it's obvious you're deceiving yourself.

You either quit the relationship and remain celibate till marriage or you continue having sex. It really doesn't matter if it's just once a week or once a month. God cannot be mocked.

4 Likes

Re: As A Christain Lady How Do I Make My Finance Take His Hands Off Me. by OLAFIMIX(f): 5:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
Your choice or God's choice for you
Re: As A Christain Lady How Do I Make My Finance Take His Hands Off Me. by DukeNija(m): 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2017
Just end the relationship. This guy will only take you farther away from God. He's definitely not the man God has for you.

2 Likes

Re: As A Christain Lady How Do I Make My Finance Take His Hands Off Me. by prettyangel09: 5:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
crackhaus:

You already begun having sex with him from the beginning.
I honestly don't know how reducing the number of times you have sex to the barest minimum will get you closer to God, it's obvious you're deceiving yourself.

You either quit the relationship and remain celibate till marriage or you continue having sex. It really doesn't matter if it's just once a week or once a month. God cannot be mocked.

Who said anything about reduction? Or about it occuring one or twice a month?
Wow! You must know very much about these things. Thanks for ur contribution ma!
Re: As A Christain Lady How Do I Make My Finance Take His Hands Off Me. by crackhaus: 6:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
prettyangel09:

Who said anything about reduction? Or about it occuring one or twice a month?
Wow! You must know very much about these things. Thanks for ur contribution ma!

You implied it:
prettyangel09:

Why did you start having sex with him in the first place since your relationship with God is paramount?

1 Like

Re: As A Christain Lady How Do I Make My Finance Take His Hands Off Me. by prettyangel09: 6:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
crackhaus:

You implied it:

Why did you start having sex with him in the first place since your relationship with God is paramount?
That bold part was jus to explain how I doubted his faith as a Christain
Re: As A Christain Lady How Do I Make My Finance Take His Hands Off Me. by bukatyne(f): 6:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
prettyangel09:

Sex before marriage and outside marriage is wrong.... 100% yes.

That said, I have a problem with him not feeling guilty after the deed or seeing nothing wrong with it.

You implied your relationship with God was superb before the sex..... Will it be forward for me to say that you prayed and God said yes to him? Apart from the desire to have constant sex with you, are there other shortcomings that makes you question his faith further?

If he is the one for you from God, try not to meet in secluded areas and start preparing for your marriage.

If he is not the one for you, end it.

I am not of the school of thought that if a man sleeps with you before marriage, he doesn't love you or only needs you for se.x.

3 Likes

Re: As A Christain Lady How Do I Make My Finance Take His Hands Off Me. by crackhaus: 6:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
prettyangel09:

You still haven't let us know why you let him have your body in the first place. Telling him now that you wish to quit sex to build a relationship with God will definitely cause friction.

It won't work. Just end it and remain celibate, love's got nothing to do with it.
Re: As A Christain Lady How Do I Make My Finance Take His Hands Off Me. by enniewest(f): 7:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
Op let's be truthful I don't think you have a strong relationship with God because as a child of God under no circumstance should you engage in pre marital sex.
How did he become your fiance?
Were you guys friends first?

The sin of fornication is one of the most difficult sins stop.
Take a break from the relationship ,find your way back to God because obviously you are lost and ask Him to direct you.

P.S -I really don't think your fiance is a christain not everyone that goes to church is a christain.
prettyangel09:

Re: As A Christain Lady How Do I Make My Finance Take His Hands Off Me. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
If you are believer, do not come to an online forum like this to look for advice, period.

Pre-marital sex is satanic, demonic and destructive.
Re: As A Christain Lady How Do I Make My Finance Take His Hands Off Me. by ipobbigot7: 8:41pm On Mar 18, 2017
You two are not compatible, that you very well. If he does not respect your God when not yet married to him he won't respect you after the marriage.

My advise is that you should be blunt to call off the relationship, ask God for forgiveness and trust Him for the right man that will put the fear of God ahead his selfish desires.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

30-years Old Man Sued By His Parent Finally Moved Out Of Their Home In U.S(Pics) / My Three And Half Year Old Son Inability To Speak Properly: Please Help / When DNA Test Is Not Necessary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.