Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,116 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

As A Christain Lady How Do I Make My Finance Take His Hands Off Me. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As A Christain Lady How Do I Make My Finance Take His Hands Off Me. (2628 Views)

My Brother-In-Law Dips His Hands Inside My Pot Of Soup / I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady / Lady Hails Father Who Lost His Hands But Still Works As A Builder (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Christain Lady How Do I Make My Finance Take His Hands Off Me. by jashar(f): 10:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
crackhaus:

You already begun having sex with him from the beginning.
I honestly don't know how reducing the number of times you have sex to the barest minimum will get you closer to God, it's obvious you're deceiving yourself.

You either quit the relationship and remain celibate till marriage or you continue having sex. It really doesn't matter if it's just once a week or once a month. God cannot be mocked.

Pastor in Training... grin
Re: As A Christain Lady How Do I Make My Finance Take His Hands Off Me. by Julivas(m): 10:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
Any relationship that draws you away from God is unholy. Please stop it and go back to God with all sincerity and I assire you, God will satisfy you.

3 Likes

Re: As A Christain Lady How Do I Make My Finance Take His Hands Off Me. by jmoore(m): 7:28am On Mar 19, 2017
He did not rape you. Both of you had sex. The problem lies with both of you.

But if you think you can't overcome his temptation, then try this "And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell."
Re: As A Christain Lady How Do I Make My Finance Take His Hands Off Me. by ifewise(m): 4:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
Confess ur sins And it seems ur destiny is crying for help.I will advice u separate frm him and Follow ur God.

1 Like

Re: As A Christain Lady How Do I Make My Finance Take His Hands Off Me. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
kimbra:
I don't count this as a relationship. Having sex with him whenever you meet. Is she an intimacy gadget?, the guy may not marry her sef after all the sex.

Of course he won't marry her. Such guys don't end up marrying their Gfs.
After everything he will send chat messages that he has impregnated one lady like that. All this guy's that fucvk everytime they meet up with babe are all the same.

Op u either breakup and start afresh with a guy and stand firmly with your fate in Christ Jesus. There's a guy out there who believes in the same way of life as yours. Be patient. And pray. Your paths will cross. Your current bf is not the only man on earth. Be firm with your decisions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Christain Lady How Do I Make My Finance Take His Hands Off Me. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 19, 2017
ifewise:
Confess ur sins And it seems ur destiny is crying for help.I will advice u separate frm him and Follow ur God.

Yes o

And she will see the marvelous change in her life afterwards
Re: As A Christain Lady How Do I Make My Finance Take His Hands Off Me. by ElsonMorali: 4:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
prettyangel09:

I may eventually have to quit this relationship.
Maybe he's not so much of a believer as I think or I do not jus understand.

My relationship with God is seriously dwindling...
I used to love God and serve him diligently until I met him and even after explaining to him that I wldnt want that sort of thing. He tried every means to get me to sleep with him.

Am tired. I don't want to live this sinful kind of life. Once, after taking holy Communion he still wanted to have sex. There is no day we see and not have sex. And Everytime I feel so much guilt.

How do I make him change ? For him, it's very normal for us to have sex as many times as possible. He sees nothing wrong.
I don't mind putting an end to the relationship and going back to God.

I need God more than anything in my life.

I anticipate ur advise. Thanks

sorry i had to quote the entire thing.

The relationship obviously makes you sad and guilty.

The guy also obviously is selfish and thinks about himself alone, not minding your feelings.

On the basis of these alone, i'll ask you to dump him.

From your write up, he is a sex addict who cant control himself. Ask yourself what will happen if in your marriage, for health reasons you are asked by your doctor to refrain from sex for a while?

Are you prepared to marry a potential cheat and village goat?

He could also be a potential wife beater if you refuse him out of tiredness.

Last, ask yourself which is more important to you, your relationship with this randy man, or your relationship with God. Your choice.

1 Like

Re: As A Christain Lady How Do I Make My Finance Take His Hands Off Me. by Rukkydelta(f): 10:47pm On Mar 19, 2017
Come to Jesus.
In Him only you can find true love
Re: As A Christain Lady How Do I Make My Finance Take His Hands Off Me. by MummyIMadeIt: 12:54am On Mar 20, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Come to Jesus.
In Him only you can find true love

babe this ur mami pic na sumtinelse ooo shocked

Meanwhile Op knows the right thing to do, i suppose she only thought she could change her FINANCE abee fiancee with her admonitions. It's better you do the needful now cos such Guys are really hard to change after the union have been sealed except God divine grace and persistent prayers.

FLEE EVERY FORM OF FORNICATION COS ITS AMONGST THE DEADLIEST SINS AND ITS THE ONLY SIN AGAINST OUR BODY SPIRIT AND SOUL
Re: As A Christain Lady How Do I Make My Finance Take His Hands Off Me. by Candy86(f): 2:47am On Mar 20, 2017
First of all if you are pure before marriage most of the time the man that god got for you to marry want try or talk any sexual relations with if he do it , it would be with somebody else. Thats how it roll here in america most of the time. They would not even think of doing that. In a million years. Watch some youtube vedios with people that have the holyspirit. Youtube vedios like worth the wait and also another vedio Iambecauseofu also one with a nigerian women and american husband. I you need is the holyghost and he will stop. All you got to do is say jesus jesus jesus jesus in your house he will fall in you there in Jesus name.
Re: As A Christain Lady How Do I Make My Finance Take His Hands Off Me. by Rukkydelta(f): 9:38am On Mar 20, 2017
MummyIMadeIt:

babe this ur mami pic na sumtinelse ooo shocked

/color]
grin
Re: As A Christain Lady How Do I Make My Finance Take His Hands Off Me. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
How can you pay your bills if your finance is off you, Christian lady?
Re: As A Christain Lady How Do I Make My Finance Take His Hands Off Me. by bigcp(m): 11:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
ExAngel007:
Then quit the relationship and go and marry God.

Perfect advice ever...if u ain't ready 4 sex...pls stay outta relationships...wait untill God go drop one man frm heaven...if he doesn't touch u...you'll still complain...if he does....na wahala...
Re: As A Christain Lady How Do I Make My Finance Take His Hands Off Me. by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 21, 2017
what are you guys saying sef

The guy is her fiance

so he should not have sex with someone he wants to marry

why did the op wait till a ring was put into her finger before saying I don't want sex.
when u guys were still bf and gf why didn't u say no sex

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could This Be Witchcraft? / Can U Quit Any Social Media Because U Got Married? / I ACCOMODATED A TROUBLESOME COUPLE, I NEED MATURE ADVISE PLEASE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.