Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,964 members, 7,828,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

30-years Old Man Sued By His Parent Finally Moved Out Of Their Home In U.S(Pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 30-years Old Man Sued By His Parent Finally Moved Out Of Their Home In U.S(Pics) (2621 Views)

3 Sisters Went Missing, Found Dead In Neighbor's Pond In U.S.(Pics) / Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! / Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

30-years Old Man Sued By His Parent Finally Moved Out Of Their Home In U.S(Pics) by Explorers(m): 10:45am On Jun 01, 2018
From here:

https://www.nairaland.com/4518792/couple-sue-30-year-old-son-refusing

He has finally done what many say he should have done years ago.

He has started to move out.

Michael Rotondo, 30, has until noon on Friday, 1st June, 2018 to leave his parents' four-bedroom home in Camillus, New York, a quiet commuter town just west of Syracuse.

Now on the eve of his court ordered departur,e he has told DailyMail that he has bagged up most of the belongings he has accumulated over his eight-year, rent-free, tenure in his parents' home.

At around 6.45pm Thursday, 31st May, 2018 a grey Ram truck pulled into the driveway and backed up to the property's double garage doors.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5786541/Evicted-millennial-30-finally-starts-parents-home.html
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: 30-years Old Man Sued By His Parent Finally Moved Out Of Their Home In U.S(Pics) by Explorers(m): 10:46am On Jun 01, 2018
While Rotondo secured boxes with packing tape, his cousin, Anthony Mastropool began loading them into the back of his truck.

Rotondo's father Mark moved between the house and his own car which he had driven onto the lawn to allow Mastropool access to the garage, but the men neither looked at each other nor exchanged words.

Rotondo and Mastropool trudged silently between garage and truck.

They heaved bags of clothes, speakers, a lacrosse stick, pictures, books, a pair of loose boots, a shoe rack, work tools and, suprisingly, a sewing machine into the truck's flatbed.

Re: 30-years Old Man Sued By His Parent Finally Moved Out Of Their Home In U.S(Pics) by banky3w(m): 10:47am On Jun 01, 2018
Thank God for that guy.
Re: 30-years Old Man Sued By His Parent Finally Moved Out Of Their Home In U.S(Pics) by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 01, 2018
Praise the loord cheesy
Re: 30-years Old Man Sued By His Parent Finally Moved Out Of Their Home In U.S(Pics) by Explorers(m): 10:50am On Jun 01, 2018
Rotondo's mother, Christina, was also spotted at the home while her son was packing up his belongings.

He went onto say that he and his parents are no longer speaking despite living under the same roof until the final moment of his eviction and described the atmosphere in the build up to his departure as 'intense' and 'difficult.'

They heaved bags of clothes, speakers, a lacrosse stick, pictures, books, a pair of loose boots, a shoe rack, work tools and, suprisingly, a sewing machine into the truck's flatbed.

A day earlier he had claimed that his parents were 'harassing' him with talks.

Now according to Rotondo he wants no further contact or relationship with his parents once he quits the family home.

He said, 'That's it.

That's the end of my relationship with them other than court proceedings.

There's nothing more to say.'

Re: 30-years Old Man Sued By His Parent Finally Moved Out Of Their Home In U.S(Pics) by uzeba(m): 10:52am On Jun 01, 2018
I con dey pity for the man Ooooh !!
But is a big relief to the family!!

2 Likes

Re: 30-years Old Man Sued By His Parent Finally Moved Out Of Their Home In U.S(Pics) by Explorers(m): 10:53am On Jun 01, 2018
Villa Italian Kitchen also offered Rotondo a job to help the 30-year-old man, who says part of the reason he can't move out of his parents' home is because he is jobless and doesn't have money to pay for moving boxes.

1 Like

Re: 30-years Old Man Sued By His Parent Finally Moved Out Of Their Home In U.S(Pics) by Ahmed0336(m): 10:54am On Jun 01, 2018
Pesin wey dem even give money to start life dey form " I dey my papa house" grin

Very lazy American youth undecided

8 Likes

Re: 30-years Old Man Sued By His Parent Finally Moved Out Of Their Home In U.S(Pics) by JasonScoolari: 10:55am On Jun 01, 2018
smiley
Re: 30-years Old Man Sued By His Parent Finally Moved Out Of Their Home In U.S(Pics) by madridguy(m): 10:55am On Jun 01, 2018
The white can be funny grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 30-years Old Man Sued By His Parent Finally Moved Out Of Their Home In U.S(Pics) by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 01, 2018
This is wickedness. The dream of a good parent is to make his/her child comfortable and not the other way round. If I were this man, I'll sue them in return for sending me away and leaving me to die and be food for the birds of the air.

2 Likes

Re: 30-years Old Man Sued By His Parent Finally Moved Out Of Their Home In U.S(Pics) by subtlemee(f): 10:58am On Jun 01, 2018
He will start taking responsibility of himself...one can never tell what the parents passed through before taking this not so easy bold step of cutting him away

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30-years Old Man Sued By His Parent Finally Moved Out Of Their Home In U.S(Pics) by shesszi(m): 11:01am On Jun 01, 2018
Life is just in different form grin for some even before 18 yrs they wanna leave home but this dude wants to die as a baby

2 Likes

Re: 30-years Old Man Sued By His Parent Finally Moved Out Of Their Home In U.S(Pics) by kingxsamz(m): 11:04am On Jun 01, 2018
Lazy American youth.

2 Likes

Re: 30-years Old Man Sued By His Parent Finally Moved Out Of Their Home In U.S(Pics) by kingreign(m): 11:10am On Jun 01, 2018
NwaChibuzor100:
This [s]is wickedness. The dream of a good parent is to make his/her child comfortable and not the other way round. If I were this man, I'll sue them in return for sending me away and leaving me to die and be food for the birds of the air.[/s]
Shut up you lazy Nigerian youth.

12 Likes

Re: 30-years Old Man Sued By His Parent Finally Moved Out Of Their Home In U.S(Pics) by anibirelawal(m): 11:12am On Jun 01, 2018
Chai, that guy don finally packed commot.

There will be no more family for him again.

What a life!
Re: 30-years Old Man Sued By His Parent Finally Moved Out Of Their Home In U.S(Pics) by ebujany(m): 11:21am On Jun 01, 2018
undecided

Out come of been over pampered. The parents should take part of the blame

4 Likes

Re: 30-years Old Man Sued By His Parent Finally Moved Out Of Their Home In U.S(Pics) by Buharisef(m): 11:29am On Jun 01, 2018
Ehyaa!!
Re: 30-years Old Man Sued By His Parent Finally Moved Out Of Their Home In U.S(Pics) by maisauki: 12:12pm On Jun 01, 2018
USA is filled with wealth and lots of opportunities to make it but well-being and internal happiness lipsrsealed
Re: 30-years Old Man Sued By His Parent Finally Moved Out Of Their Home In U.S(Pics) by PSTEMMA1960(m): 1:22pm On Jun 01, 2018
grin why the man name come resemble otondo?
Re: 30-years Old Man Sued By His Parent Finally Moved Out Of Their Home In U.S(Pics) by Blakjewelry(m): 1:23pm On Jun 01, 2018
Now that face is not a happy face.. They sure going to miss him initially
Re: 30-years Old Man Sued By His Parent Finally Moved Out Of Their Home In U.S(Pics) by Rigging(m): 3:42pm On Jun 01, 2018
MICHEAL OTONDO at least that court reset ur brain
Re: 30-years Old Man Sued By His Parent Finally Moved Out Of Their Home In U.S(Pics) by emekaD3(m): 4:29pm On Jun 01, 2018
As if he was born with his consent ... The parents are selfish
Re: 30-years Old Man Sued By His Parent Finally Moved Out Of Their Home In U.S(Pics) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
Hahaha grin
Re: 30-years Old Man Sued By His Parent Finally Moved Out Of Their Home In U.S(Pics) by Uyi168: 5:29pm On Jun 01, 2018
Oga explorer really follow this guy matter o
Re: 30-years Old Man Sued By His Parent Finally Moved Out Of Their Home In U.S(Pics) by SaAbbas(m): 6:48pm On Jun 01, 2018
Happy for him

At Least he is free

But now they will start complaining that he's not coming to visit them

All parents are the same
Re: 30-years Old Man Sued By His Parent Finally Moved Out Of Their Home In U.S(Pics) by Explorers(m): 7:05pm On Jun 01, 2018
Uyi168:
Oga explorer really follow this guy matter o

Lol..
Re: 30-years Old Man Sued By His Parent Finally Moved Out Of Their Home In U.S(Pics) by Middlefinger1: 8:11pm On Jun 01, 2018
Explorers:

Lol..
What's the brand of his truck. The
Re: 30-years Old Man Sued By His Parent Finally Moved Out Of Their Home In U.S(Pics) by Explorers(m): 8:23pm On Jun 01, 2018
Middlefinger1:

What's the brand of his truck. The

Dodge ram

Re: 30-years Old Man Sued By His Parent Finally Moved Out Of Their Home In U.S(Pics) by Middlefinger1: 9:12pm On Jun 01, 2018
Explorers:

Dodge ram
Thanks
Re: 30-years Old Man Sued By His Parent Finally Moved Out Of Their Home In U.S(Pics) by luminouz(m): 9:15pm On Jun 01, 2018
Middlefinger1:

Thanks
U wan buy am undecided
Re: 30-years Old Man Sued By His Parent Finally Moved Out Of Their Home In U.S(Pics) by eDeity: 9:35pm On Jun 01, 2018
A good look at him, one would be convinced he's lazy and doesn't like to work

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My State Of Origin / 3 Months Pregnancy / Wives: What will you do If you Discover Your Hubby Is Secretly Building A House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.