Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:08 PM

N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) (52768 Views)

Female Teacher Beats 16-Year-Old Student In Texas. Caught On Camera / Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos / Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by SirMichael1: 12:24am On Mar 19, 2017
JastSiryin:
Oga all dat one na mouth...With all dis long ish u posted, I bet ur fingers are d only agile muscles in ur body...dem go too beat u lol

You're a big fool. Fool! What you posted up there isn't funny and I don't see it as such. No matter how big he his, I'd make sure I smile down on his corpse. Woman beater. If you beat women, you have to stop it.
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by SirMichael1: 12:25am On Mar 19, 2017
Bosch10:
ur words shows great wrath.may god punish that teacher if u catch am

Them no dey talk that one twice na.
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by ogedokis: 1:07am On Mar 19, 2017
henrydadon:
say no to domestics violence

This one na schoolistic violence o
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by FaroukM(m): 5:23am On Mar 19, 2017
frustrated Npower teacher..
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by babskunle01: 6:09am On Mar 19, 2017
Kai.... But to me,, there must be something else behind this trash, but no matter wat, this one is too much and the npowerite need proper punishment
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by Awoo88: 6:40am On Mar 19, 2017
On u no get sense!!! It is the picture of the bastard that did that should be on display not the victim. This will create more problems for victim
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by JastSiryin(m): 7:20am On Mar 19, 2017
SirMichael1:

You're a big fool. Fool! What you posted up there isn't funny and I don't see it as such. No matter how big he his, I'd make sure I smile down on his corpse. Woman beater. If you beat women, you have to stop it.
"smile @ his corpse" lol...na u dis keyboard bandit wan do all dis one? guess u're d funny one...don't support woman beating in any form,unless of course they attack first with an intent to kill or injure.
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by SirMichael1: 7:40am On Mar 19, 2017
JastSiryin:
"smile @ his corpse" lol...na u dis keyboard bandit wan do all dis one? guess u're d funny one...don't support woman beating in any form,unless of course they attack first with an intent to kill or injure.

Lol. In a moment of anger, I said some freaking shìt. If I don't beat him to stupor and inflict an injury on him.... "I never start oo" I'm not a thug and I also don't gym for no reason.

I for one hates gender inequality not to talk of beating up a woman because what?! That she's of a lesser being than you are. I wholeheartedly disdain that. If she slaps you, don't slap or beat her back, just walk away. It will in a long run show how mature you are

The first time I got a slap from a girl was in my junior secondary school, that time wey I no know anything. Guess what I did to her

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imagine fa, when people were getting their first kiss, I was getting my first slap.
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by bluedy: 8:12am On Mar 19, 2017
Guy take it easy on that dude, the guy is vexing unah know how many years the guy don stay for house after NYSC before he was shortlisted for that programm.lolz
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by gudofuck231: 8:18am On Mar 19, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A serving member of the National Youth Service Corps NYSC was allegedly beaten and brutalized by a newly recruited FG's N-Power teacher in Delta State over money allocation at her place of primary assignment...

Below is what her friend, Kasumu Mariam, wrote :

"Good day, my name is kasumu mariam omotoyosi. I am a Corp member, currently serving in edo state. .

I would like to report a case involving on of my friend who is serving in delta state. Her PPA is ‎Obodeti senior secondary commercial school, Ndokwa west LG. She was beaten up by an N-power teacher named Enuofu Benjamin because she refused to handover the money allocated to their house inter house sport for him to flex with it. .

After the incident, she reported at Abbi police station, Delta state, but nothing has been done about it. She also reported to her local government inspector and no action has been taken. I have attached pictures as a proof and also a copy of the IDcard of the Corp member in question."

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/female-corper-allegedly-brutalized-by.html

No man would beat a woman on such grounds to that level without the federal authorities killing him or at least nailing his dick to a cross, what has the corper done so bad that the gods have forsaken her? You are talking to grown adults here not ignorant village youths,
You can't present this case before wise village elders without answering this question, what did she say or do that caused this karma
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by amodu(m): 11:44am On Mar 19, 2017
prettymina:
ofcuorse we both know bisi very well very careful girl unlike me tongue grin..and some ppl will be saying rubbish now lipsrsealed

My dear you cannot expect anything less from the media.

We cannot all sleep and face the same direction.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by Teekrayne(m): 5:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
fixedhollies:
you are too jobless!

Too jobless that I called a "beast" its name You are rather more jobless. If u need attention, spew it.
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by fixedhollies(m): 6:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
Teekrayne:

Too jobless that I called a "beast" its name You are rather more jobless. If u need attention, spew it.
who exposed an inhuman to social media? Must you quote me at first? How did my comment concerned You! People like you can't maintain just human relation! You should be living in the bush!
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by Teekrayne(m): 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
fixedhollies:
who exposed an inhuman to social media? Must you quote me at first? How did my comment concerned You! People like you can't maintain just human relation! You should be living in the bush!

Ohk.... I now understand!
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:41pm On Mar 19, 2017
SirMichael1:

You don't know how I look like too
No matter what you look like there is someone somewhere that will beat you to a pulp! See mouth.
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by Moz22: 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
prettymina:
This is real, Olabisi was my classmate, she is very easy going person never had issue with any body truout our school days whatever the truth is no one has d right to hit any other person like this not too talk of NPower, I pray the idiot is broughtvto book and serve every neccesary punishment....
hey young woman..how have u been?? Its been almost a year since I last quoted u..trust u doing great?? Nice to know u still around
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by Dareomo(m): 8:29pm On Mar 19, 2017
Police are your friend, if a Police station refuse to take action, kindly refer the case to another station. This is serious.
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by prettymina(f): 10:11pm On Mar 19, 2017
Moz22:
hey young woman..how have u been?? Its been almost a year since I last quoted u..trust u doing great?? Nice to know u still around
yea am doing great

Hope u good
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by Moz22: 7:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
prettymina:
yea am doing great

Hope u good
very good
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by SirMichael1: 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

No matter what you look like there is someone somewhere that will beat you to a pulp! See mouth.

K
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by Collins0609(m): 1:14am On Mar 26, 2017
Action and reaction are equal and opposit.terrorist attack US with bombs,bombs,USA attack them with drone,y wont d USA use d same weapon.if a gal is afraid of beating then she should refrain from verbal abuse.Nigerian gals are lazy,they alway held on to money and Bleep any dick that splash them money and hence demonise those without.no pity for her,she bit more than she chew.women alway out to breed trouble,boost when they is no response.but form victim when attack
namet:

No verbal utterance of any magnitude justifies what Enuofu did to this woman. Does he not have mouth to talk back to her? So, she insults him by saying somethings, and then he brutalizes her, disfigures her face, and almost kill her? In the first place, what categorizes "insult" in this country?

What is an insult? Someone says somethings to you and of what significance are those things to your life? If someone says thing and you walk a way, what bearing do those words have on your person? Nigerian men are cowards, ofcourse not surprising considering they are allergic to critical thinking.

You must be sick for justifying Enuofu's action. If I were close to Delta state, I would come and shoot Enuofu, so he feels what it's like to be on the receiving end. Women must start defending themselves by resorting to deadly force, as a justifiable form of self-defense. Nigeria is a lawless society. Women should acquire guns for their personal protection.
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
Collins0609:
Action and reaction are equal and opposit.terrorist attack US with bombs,bombs,USA attack them with drone,y wont d USA use d same weapon.if a gal is afraid of beating then she should refrain from verbal abuse.Nigerian gals are lazy,they alway held on to money and Bleep any dick that splash them money and hence demonise those without.no pity for her,she bit more than she chew.women alway out to breed trouble,boost when they is no response.but form victim when attack

If the lady was your sister, mother, daughter, would it still be ok to be treated this way? If this lady was a guy, do you think this coawrd guy could have even thought of what he did? If a Nigerian police officer ask you for N100 bribe and refuse and yo get brutalized and bloodied, would it be cool?

Look, flexing your muscle with women doesn't make men men, It makes them cowards. Because women are weaker doesn't mean they should be attacked at the slightest provoction.

If our society is to become civilized, we must seize to engage in barbarism. What if the lady died from her injury? Let us use our brains more, instead of getting physical at the slightest provocation. If not, I guess it is fair game if this lady gets a gun and shoots this guy in self-defense....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos) / "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos / Kano: Father Chains His Son For 30 Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.