Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) (52630 Views)

Female Teacher Beats 16-Year-Old Student In Texas. Caught On Camera / Soldier Driving Against Traffic Beats A Man After Bashing His Car In Lagos / Policeman Beats A Lady For Refusing To Allow Him Check Her Pants (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by veacea: 3:37pm On Mar 18, 2017
sleeknick:

stop using my uncles picture to pose angry

Make I run Comot before you sue me for copyright

Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by Sultanchidi(m): 3:37pm On Mar 18, 2017
Epeele bt Wenger out
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by FavoredGuy: 3:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
seyigiggle:
did you read at all? is this a domestics violence?
No! Don't blame him, he commented before reading. Some people are like that.

My own is:

#SayNoToSchoolViolence.

Is my own in line with the post?
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by jbhitler(m): 3:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A serving member of the National Youth Service Corps NYSC was allegedly beaten and brutalized by a newly recruited FG's N-Power teacher in Delta State over money allocation at her place of primary assignment...

Below is what her friend, Kasumu Mariam, wrote :

"Good day, my name is kasumu mariam omotoyosi. I am a Corp member, currently serving in edo state. .

I would like to report a case involving on of my friend who is serving in delta state. Her PPA is ‎Obodeti senior secondary commercial school, Ndokwa west LG. She was beaten up by an N-power teacher named Enuofu Benjamin because she refused to handover the money allocated to their house inter house sport for him to flex with it. .

After the incident, she reported at Abbi police station, Delta state, but nothing has been done about it. She also reported to her local government inspector and no action has been taken. I have attached pictures as a proof and also a copy of the IDcard of the Corp member in question."

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/female-corper-allegedly-brutalized-by.html
this is madness! tell your friend to write a letter on attempt on her to the SC through the ZI through the LI.she must not forget to inform her CD president.the letter to the state coordinator must be attach with the pictures above.here after, let her go straight to the police and get the idiot arrested.as soon as this done,Nysc will pick up the case.remember,the police is nysc patterner.I wish this happened in my cds during service!
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
undecided
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
File a case at the state coordinator of NYSC office and also the police HQ in the state, am sure somebody will do something. This lady could have died frm that gash on her forehead. For all i care, even if she was wrong, i don't think this physical assault and battary should be the right thing to do to anyone not to talk about a female.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by Collins0609(m): 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
There is more to it.so d gal insult d guy? Y must d gal keep d money?
If the guy is going to flex d money,what did d gal hope to do with d money? Y must d principal,the police,the LI and d indegene choose not to act?
Its high time people stop screaming that guys have killed d gal,what of verbal abuse;psychological abuse;Emotional abuse.
Women need men more than men needs them,they need d love of man and must enforce hatred for them to survive in d society.
In advance nation Libel and psychological abuse is a crime.
I believe there is more to d story and d gal must have done something to warrant d beating
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
If stuff works in this god-forsaken country, the Police would have sprung to action by arresting and prosecuting the criminal called Enuofu Benjamin. It is sad that this lady is brutalized in this many just because some thief by the person of Enuofu wanted some money that doesn't belong to him.

The Nigerian Police should arrest Enuofu immediately and Delta state government must ensure justice for this woman by prosecuting and removing Enoufu from the N-Power teaching program. Enuofu should be charged with attempted murder, among a host of other charges, to discourage this barbaric and animalistic behavior by useless men in this country.

If the Police fail to act and if the Delta state fails to protect women in their state, I would suggest this woman gets a gun and shoot Enuofu, since lawlessness is what the Nigerian system suggest.

If the Nigerian state and its highly inept agencies continue to fail women, it is fair game and justifiable for women to resort to self-help. If any man abuses you, kill him with a gun. Period!

Again, ENUOFU IS A DISGRACE AND HE SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND CHARGED WITH ATTEMPTED MURDER.
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by segzyogondus(m): 4:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
After dem go say vengeance and fight no good ....Dis is Nonsense to be done to a serving corper
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by geekay4real(m): 4:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
This is too wicked, immediate action must be taken by authority in charge.
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by ovin(m): 4:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
Npower-Nysc-Nbeating
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
Collins0609:
There is more to it.so d gal insult d guy? Y must d gal keep d money?
If the guy is going to flex d money,what did d gal hope to do with d money? Y must d principal,the police,the LI and d indegene choose not to act?
Its high time people stop screaming that guys have killed d gal,what of verbal abuse;psychological abuse;Emotional abuse.
Women need men more than men needs them,they need d love of man and must enforce hatred for them to survive in d society.
In advance nation Libel and psychological abuse is a crime.
I believe there is more to d story and d gal must have done something to warrant d beating

No verbal utterance of any magnitude justifies what Enuofu did to this woman. Does he not have mouth to talk back to her? So, she insults him by saying somethings, and then he brutalizes her, disfigures her face, and almost kill her? In the first place, what categorizes "insult" in this country?

What is an insult? Someone says somethings to you and of what significance are those things to your life? If someone says thing and you walk a way, what bearing do those words have on your person? Nigerian men are cowards, ofcourse not surprising considering they are allergic to critical thinking.

You must be sick for justifying Enuofu's action. If I were close to Delta state, I would come and shoot Enuofu, so he feels what it's like to be on the receiving end. Women must start defending themselves by resorting to deadly force, as a justifiable form of self-defense. Nigeria is a lawless society. Women should acquire guns for their personal protection.
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 4:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
Omg I feel like beating the stupid man back. Come and fight me and not a woman. Fooolish soul. That hand you raise on this lady will seize to function in 7days. I await the news on nairaland.
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by micflo28(m): 4:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
Me think she Is a fake corper. Just discovered something about that Id card....
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by Mrjo(m): 4:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
henrydadon:
say no to domestics violence
domestics what?
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by Vhibabs(m): 4:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
maltreatment of corpers everywhere. This must stop
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by muguplanet: 4:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
please let no person here attack my own opinion, such case is like when a bank worker is refusing to give the money to an armed robber, she for give am the money, then go make entry for ekelebe hand,from there them go even give restriction order. now she done save the !money with her head and the pains,,,,,,,,,,,obey before complain no be for animals,

secondly I wonder the kind of bad bele wait she run for the guy, na she even fit bring the sharp object wait them use cut her............

thirdly,,,,,,,, e be like say that day na her paying day. so those it mean that nobody was there to rescue her, haba,,,,,,,,though d guy diet try at allll)all...… but make babes learn from this..................,,,,,.

this is just season one of
N-POWER VS NYSC KOMBAT...............

GO to googleplaystore.com/action:kombat and search for this game...........

#30,000 vs 19,800....…....…..

1 Like

Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by kama445: 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
[/color][color=#550000]
.........serious wetin this man do not good at all Nigerian Government suppose inter this mata oooh
this man deserve 5years in prison
wetin you see fans.....
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
SirMichael1:
This is why girls need to have a boyfriend. If it was my girl that got beat like this ehn.... I swear, I'd have beat that guy to a comma and bury him alive. If it was my sister, immediately after this post reaches FP, the teacher's death would have followed and enter FP too

[b]So pissed right now!\b]

Ah! He made a deep cut on her head fa! Kai! people are so wicked. Just because of money. How much is the money worth enough to beat her to this extent. Mtcheew!

Na so. Michael the archangel, na you!
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by jamislaw(m): 4:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
emorse:
So where are those blood thirsty soldiers when you need them?
so this is happening in the south south, If it is North now every dick and Harry will start abusing the whole north. Non sense.
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by jamislaw(m): 4:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
EazyMoh:
Let them come and insult Arewa again.
I remember when a similar case happened in the north all our ancestors took thr
blame.
We shall condemn wrong doings wherever and whenever. I hope the perp is held to account t for this assault. and what is the school doing about the case.
don't mind all these hypocrite ass holes. If it is north now they will start opening their smelling mouth to yarn dust.

1 Like

Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by persius555(m): 4:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
Former corper beats present corper. Some thing you see in Nigeria.
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by jamislaw(m): 4:37pm On Mar 18, 2017
LordOfNaira:

A Corps member that cannot write good English!!!

To the topic—what sort of brutality is this for Christ's sake
Oyibo pikin........ Sharap and get Bleep out of here, banza kawai.
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 4:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
jamislaw:
Oyibo pikin........ Sharap and get Bleep out of here, banza kawai.

Do you want to be unfortunate in life?
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by jamislaw(m): 4:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
I don't why southern Nigeria if filled of tout.
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by jamislaw(m): 4:41pm On Mar 18, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Do you want to be unfortunate in life?
says who?
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 4:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
jamislaw:
says who?

Run along, son, before I do stuffs that will make you run naked to answer the market call.
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by micflo28(m): 4:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
FavoredGuy:
No! Don't blame him, he commented before reading. Some people are like that.

My own is:

#SayNoToSchoolViolence.

Is my own in line with the post?
. Its an industrial violence....
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by Esepayne(f): 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
God, this is serious
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by tutudesz: 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Run along, son, before I do stuffs that will make you run naked to answer the market call.
her friend is reporting on her behalf! and you are claiming Mr smartest without reading the news
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by akigbemaru: 5:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
NYSC is a fraud!
Re: N-Power Teacher Beats A Female Corper In Delta (Photos) by Bucky001(m): 5:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
Ladies and money shocked i refuse to believe that was all that happened... There's more to it that meets the eyes kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Chained To Pillar For Ten Hours By Her Husband Rescued In Ebonyi (photos) / 45-Year-Old Man Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Delta, Says Older Women Are Wide (Pix) / 2 Female Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested For Duping 7 Oyinbo Men Out Of £100K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.