Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal (53658 Views)

Actress Ruth Kadiri Set To Wed Secretly This November / Ese Eriata Imitates Kemi Olunloyo. Don Jazzy, Ruth Kadiri React (video) / Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
harizonal123:
For those asking for her back side.
Take am!

Re: Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal by Amberon: 5:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
At this point, nothing can change the fact that the car is linked to the apostle. We are humans and we err but for a self acclaimed man of God, Suleman hasn't shown that he is even a christian.
Mrshizzy:
. have you thought of the fact that she might be hiding something else or someone else as regards how the car came about, which might not be linked to the apostle? I'm not defending him tho. People do crazy things, we are just human.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal by ElsonMorali: 5:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
I'm wondering who gave the yeye man the title of apostle sef.

Apostles were the ones who saw Jesus with their korokoro eyes.

This one is a glorified idiot and pussy-slayer.

His silly minions online will come to his defense, he's got Nothing to worry about.

I'm sure his church will still be packed full by cows and sheep who can't think on their own without the help of "apostle".

Ride on, apostle Suleman JohnThomas. Na your time.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal by duduwest(m): 5:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
Since it's Pastor himself Said the truth will surface and now we have see the Ruth no comment Again
Re: Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
`
Re: Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal by JuneOctober(f): 5:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
undecided Ruth Kadiri? How do they know?
Re: Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal by divilele(m): 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
Some be playing with their lives...#istandwithyou @daddy

Re: Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal by Emycord: 5:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Its really irritating and annoying..
The enemies of the pastor have failed to realise that people are no longer gullible..
Nobody even takes the allegation serious, because its clear that they are all lies.
very terrible lies just to discredit him when he spoke out against herdsmen. These northern people fear them
Re: Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal by Jones4190(m): 5:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
When Thomos douted Jesus, Jesus show him prove to know that He is the one. Suilaman should summit his passport for us to cheek.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal by tartarus(m): 5:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
tmgold007:
I disagree....a friend of mine once told me ruth is dating a stud..according to what i heard she is not into guys.......i dont think she slept with the apostle
Lol she's dating the apostle and also dating a stud called kayniel. Ruth sponsors kayniel with apostles cash wink

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal by Topxcel: 5:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
Bloggers now drafting lies in d name of news.
Smh
Re: Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal by danigbo(m): 5:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
Abeg talk bether thing. ..Magu and SINate. Who do you think will blink first ?
Re: Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal by elvis07: 5:26pm On Mar 18, 2017
Her sponsors will soon get exposed
emeijeh:
The story don get branches taya.
I know d Otobo gal is a chronic/serial liar

Otobo, 50 strokes of cane from me... Take
Re: Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal by AuroraB(f): 5:28pm On Mar 18, 2017
weedtheweeds:
Ruth you just have to confess and let it out your chest. you are not the only actress in nollywood for your name to be mentioned in this scandal. kemi Olunloyo has been saying all these since that these girls are hoes!.
no smoke without fire they say.
most apostle's faithfuls are only supporting him cos they feel he is their messiah but he is not. they think el rufai is behind these, but it doesnt appear to be.
a virtous man will defend his name to the last. when someone accuses you, you should clear your name. staying silent signifies that there is some truth in what your accuser says and you do not want to fight so that people will not call for an investigation. since his wife could come out to defend him, he should do the same. he is not the only pastor in town for all these allegations to link him. If apostle Suleiman were innocent, he would have tendered his evidence to close this case. He could have had the girls arrested or sued. flying away to Washington does not proof the fire on his roof. this man is responsible for many of the allegations but i do not agree to all. it would have been easier if he had come out clean to confess. the matter would have died a long time ago. But, his ego and the godlike status he has placed himself will not allow him.
his image is hugely tarnished and his reputation is now questionable as it should have been a long time ago.
useless people standing by him and want to force their opinions on others. they attack whoever airs his thought and they want to be heard themselves. my opinion is my prerogative and you can only air yours. I see how people who stand by the truth are attacked and they might even be killed or physically abused for having an opinion unique from the masses
Nevertheless, our people say na from clap to slap. when person way wear white follow small pikin day play make e no beat the pikin when e see stain for him clothe.
NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE OH
apostle you are causing confusion here in Nigeria. just confess and let us all move on. this is a lesson to ever man. whatever you do try to keep your hands clean. secrets never go forever unburied
Say no more. People are vastly foolish. They wear that tag with pride too.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal by DavidEsq(m): 5:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
She is guilty. She didn't deny it. Just rantings. Forming vex. The very symptoms of guilt. It's an age-old tactic, common with women caught red-handed or about to be caught. Na today we dey see dis kain stunt grin?

Re: Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal by bigsmoke2(m): 5:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
Soon bobrisky too will come out to say apostle sule is bae grin
Re: Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal by mirabeldesmond(f): 5:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
Cutehector:
Lol why one earth will I want to marry a female celebrity..
but you'll want to marry male one grin
Re: Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal by Cutehector(m): 5:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
mirabeldesmond:
but you'll want to marry male one grin
mirabeldesmond u ain't funny ... tongue
Re: Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal by cornelin(m): 5:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
seriously if you know this apostle saga has become so boring, click like

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal by victorazy(m): 5:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
amoduokoh:
Last Sunday service, Apostle suleman said under 24hrs the truth will be out. Abeg who done see the truth?

Na Ruth show

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal by mirabeldesmond(f): 5:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
Cutehector:
mirabeldesmond u ain't funny ... tongue
lol.. I ain't a comedienne wink
Re: Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal by Cutehector(m): 5:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
mirabeldesmond:
lol.. I ain't a comedienne wink
still in pH?
Re: Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal by adimsmt: 5:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
Amberon:
But she is under an obligation to file a lawsuit yeah?

Please I'm not supporting anyone i was not there, but the difference in Ruth case, it was a rumor she did not know how it started. Daniella Okeke has the right to file a lawsuit because Stephanie otobo publicly mention her name on a news conference with her own mouth, that is defamation character unless she can prove what she said with evidence.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal by Amberon: 5:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
It is not defamation of character if you're guilty.
adimsmt:

Please I'm not supporting anyone i was not there, but the difference in Ruth case, it was a rumor she did not know how it started. Daniella Okeke has the right to file a lawsuit because Stephanie otobo publicly mention her name on a news conference with her own mouth, that is defamation character unless she can prove what she said with evidence.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal by mirabeldesmond(f): 5:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
Cutehector:
still in pH?
yes sir
Re: Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal by ndcide(m): 5:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
weedtheweeds:
Ruth you just have to confess and let it out your chest. you are not the only actress in nollywood for your name to be mentioned in this scandal. kemi Olunloyo has been saying all these since that these girls are hoes!.
most apostle's faithfuls are only supporting him cos they feel he is their messiah but he is not. they think el rufai is behind these, but it doesnt appear to be.
a virtous man will defend his name to the last. when someone accuses you, you should clear your name. staying silent signifies that there is some truth in what your accuser says and you do not want to fight so that people will not call for an investigation. since his wife could come out to defend him, he should do the same. he is not the only pastor in town for all these allegations to link him. If apostle Suleiman were innocent, he would have tendered his evidence to close this case. He could have had the girls arrested or sued. flying away to Washington does not proof the fire on his roof. this man is responsible for many of the allegations but i do not agree to all. it would have been easier if he had come out clean to confess. the matter would have died a long time ago. But, his ego and the godlike status he has placed himself will not allow him.
his image is hugely tarnished and his reputation is now questionable as it should have been a long time ago.
useless people standing by him and want to force their opinions on others. they attack whoever airs his thought and they want to be heard themselves. my opinion is my prerogative and you can only air yours. I see how people who stand by the truth are attacked and they might even be killed or physically abused for having an opinion unique from the masses
Nevertheless, our people say na from clap to slap. when person way wear white follow small pikin day play make e no beat the pikin when e see stain for him clothe.
NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE OH
apostle you are causing confusion here in Nigeria. just confess and let us all move on. this is a lesson to ever man. whatever you do try to keep your hands clean. secrets never go forever unburied

You and your likes want to force your opinion on others. Because you foolishly think Otobo is acting on her own. It's your own funeral if you choose to go with Otobo. Suleman already played along involved the police in the blackmail, the police performed a sting operation and got her arrested. The switch occurred because the powers from the top has already signaled the police. No one is defending Suleman. But to say you don't know why he is under attack is plane stupid.

You foolishly will think we don't know who requested the DSS to attack him in Ekiti state? are we all fighting the person? Even if he tells you he didn't have an affair with Otobo, will you believe him? You will believe what you want.

Those who align with Otobo, do so for these reasons

-political sentiments. Those who feel he hates the present government.
- hate for the church, pastors, Christians etc.

- Those who want to validate / justify their promiscuous lifestyle, "oh pastors are doing it too"

- Those without strong discernment abilities

The pastor should and will not descend to the level of Otobo just to convince you and your likes.

Jesus was accused too. Jesus said destroy this temple and I'll build it in 3 days. His accusers reported him to have said, I will destroy the temple.

Those of us who know, can see through it. Besides, people being mentioned could be working together.

Is it not the same people that accused Oyedepo falsely? Nonsense.

I don't attend OFM neither have I met Suleman but I can see through all these.

Besides, the owner and administrator of nairaland has a personal interest in this blackmail and is among the categories I stated above.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal by Cutehector(m): 5:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
mirabeldesmond:
yes sir
want to enta town tomorrow.. How's ur tomorrow gona be? Free at noon?
Re: Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal by mirabeldesmond(f): 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
Cutehector:
want to enta town tomorrow.. How's ur tomorrow gona be? Free at noon?
I think so
Re: Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal by Cutehector(m): 6:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
mirabeldesmond:
I think so
cool i'll need ur digits tru mail.. Thanks
Re: Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal by chilan: 6:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
weedtheweeds:
NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE OH

When last did you have your malaria medicine?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oge Okoye's Husband & Nkiru Sylvanus Are Engaged? - Stella Dimokokorkus / Denrele Edun Fell From Stage In Port-Harcourt / Mercy Johnson Kneels Before The Ohinoyi Of Ebiraland (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.