Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK (47900 Views)

Sanusi's Daughter, Graduates From Arabic School (photos) / Female Snake Charmers At The Wedding Of Emir Sanusi's Daughter (photos / Fiance Of Fulani Siddika Sanusi, Emir Sanusi's Daughter, Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by Cornerstone2020(m): 8:19pm On Mar 18, 2017
Afonjas love to tag along hausa-fulani .
From Awolowo to MKO Abiola. and now Onishi of ife land .
but the thing be say all of them will end in the usual way.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by martineverest(m): 8:19pm On Mar 18, 2017
PresidentMUGABE:
I am from North Central but the only person that I recognize as King in Nigeria is OBA OF BENIN. Highly distinguished and respected.
well said.....sultan is also ok...but others are sh.it,jumping from one ocassion to another
Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by discusant: 8:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
Children of top politicians studying abroad, they are fighting corruption in Nigeria. Who is to be fooled? Only Zombies of Sai Buh
Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by Johnsonibx(m): 8:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
O ku ori ire
Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by Hafeezson(m): 8:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
Then who cares?
Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by discusant: 8:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
stephleena:
I thought the said girl,is married.. and her husband, still permitted her going to school,beyond the shores of nigeria sef..take it or leave it,Islam is meant for the poor Nigerians..

Because of this hypocrisy, Biafra wants to exit Nigeria. Why do some of my SW people still blackmail Igbos over Biafra?

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by piagetskinner(m): 8:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
the elite are friends of themselves no matter their ethnic background...

it is the poor masses that keep scampering for crumbs and hating on themselves because if their tribal difference. which doesn't exist in the elite class

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by guychidile: 8:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
congrats,to the graduating student.
Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by Nairaboi(m): 8:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
what did they go there to do? I can imagine they both flew first class with all the entourage. Money that would have been used to build schools and pay teachers. . .
Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by fkj950ax(m): 8:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
usmanktg2:
If you are not in that circle. you can never make it, believe me.

Was in a meeting on Friday at Yoruba Tennis Club and the chap 1st called PGD and later Olorogun's brother in my presence.

Both picked his calls under 3 rings. No PA, no SA.

These chaps keep their friendship together irrespective of Politics, ethnicity or who's in AsoRock.

I am not direct with names above, but sharp people can decipher the names.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by Adebowale89(m): 8:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
uduak2016:
I don't like and I'm not comfortable with the way Hausa-Fulani and Yorubaas take this traditional royalty. SE and SS minus Edo don't take this traditional thing serious. Why not you Hausa-Fulani and Yorubaa unite to form country with monarchy and leave us SE and SS alone. Gosh Afonjas!

what's the effect of your comfortability in another man's culture? like how efficient is your interest

you need to undergo brain surgery asap

4 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by sagir1994(m): 8:27pm On Mar 18, 2017
uduak2016:
I don't like and I'm not comfortable with the way Hausa-Fulani and Yorubaas take this traditional royalty. SE and SS minus Edo don't take this traditional thing serious. Why not you Hausa-Fulani and Yorubaa unite to form country with monarchy and leave us SE and SS alone. Gosh Afonjas!
I am certain you are not this childish in real life. why do decent people behave otherwise here in Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by CarrotAndStick: 8:37pm On Mar 18, 2017
I'm still waiting to see the first son or daughter of a Nigerian politician to graduate from any Nigerian university.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by wink2015(m): 8:37pm On Mar 18, 2017
Imagine the huge amount of tuition fees that is British Pound Sterling that was sunk by Sanusi to educate her daughter in the United Kingdom.

Since not all of us can afford a British education or get the wherewithal to send our children to Australia, New Zealand, USA. Canada, UK, Ireland, South Africa etc

Our elite class should do something positive to improve on the quality of Education in Nigeria

Many of our school or university are living on past glories, they lack good study facilities, many of the lecturers are teaching outdated thesis.
Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by tobrinskilanski: 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
uduak2016:
wen dey left u alone during biafra, history has it dat ur forefathers started eating each other in d bush.

u ds SE & SS children dey learn at all or itz just brainwashing without detergent..
uduak2016:
wen dey left u alone during biafra, history has it dat ur forefathers started eating each other in d bush.

u ds SE & SS children dey learn at all or itz just brainwashing without detergent..
Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by able20(m): 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
The rocker Ooni can attend any occasion you invite to. Very soon he will start attending birthday parties at nightclubs.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by seeyouin2019: 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
Tundeobama:
Even Europeans who sighted oni knows he is a king of high class,not one made in Aba king,his throne has got thousands of years history and he is notable as monarch of Yorubas who have indigenes in Nigeria,Togo,Benin republic,Cuba and Brazil.
Our heritage is our pride am happy to come from oduduwa linage

Did he too fall from the skies?
Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
let me Guess, inpact am vewi sure, she get job for CBN or NNPC waiting for her. THIS LIFE MAY NOT BE FAIR BUT IN THE NEXT WORLD WE SHALL ALL BE EQUAL only our DEEDS will be of significance.
Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by Esepayne(f): 9:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
This Ooni of ife can waka sha
Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by Codes151(m): 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
Her graduation is so important that this people left their seat to travel to!!!? Omg!!! This country is poo!!! Misplaced priorities

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by Enemyofpeace: 9:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
Which one of them has body odour?
Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by mmsen: 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
uduak2016:

Monarchy is useless.

What good has monarchy done the people of Ile-Ife who have had their businesses destroyed whilst their monarch travels the world?

What service does he provide his people? Stability? Prosperity? Anyone who has been to or seen images of Ile-Ife would be able to see that both are lacking, hence the tension between residents.

Let us get rid of these useless institutions and embrace meritocracy.
Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by mmsen: 9:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
Codes151:
Her graduation is so important that this people left their seat to travel to!!!? Omg!!! This country is poo!!! Misplaced priorities

What do either the Ooni or the Emir do besides take pictures and pretend to speak intelligently?

Let them both stay in the UK and let Buhari go and join them.

Useless people.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by Codes151(m): 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
mmsen:

What do either the Ooni or the Emir do besides take pictures and pretend to speak intelligently?

Let them both stay in the UK and let Buhari go and join them.

Useless people.
i weak!! Graduation na wetin carry king comot for kingdom! Small pikin!!?

Well.... the kingdom isn't complaining!!!
Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by habuzee1(m): 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
stephleena:
I thought the said girl,is married.. and her husband, still permitted her going to school,beyond the shores of nigeria sef..hmmm,I pity those ones wey carry that religion for head.
and then who told you that Islam does not allow a married woman to study except for the husband to decide if to allow her or not but they are prevailed to attend school to the highest level man.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by yinkslinks(m): 9:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
Na dis kind pikin dem dey party hard for uk with Afonja girls. She go come naija now dey cover like say she no dey 4uuck. Hide inside house dey smoke weed, sniff drugs and Lick pills.
chie8:
Here are photos from the graduation ceremony of Siddiqa Sanusi in Birmingham UK.His Highness Emir Sanusi II Siddiqa, Senator Kurfi (father in-law of Siddiqa and Ooni of Ife were in attendance.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/siddiqa-sanusi-graduates-in-ukpics.html?m=1
Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by EazyMoh(m): 9:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
stephleena:
I thought the said girl,is married.. and her husband, still permitted her going to school,beyond the shores of nigeria sef..take it or leave it,Islam is meant for the poor Nigerians..
Lol! It's obvious you have a different interpretation of Islam than the Muslims themselves. FYI prophet Muhammad categorically declared that seeking knowledge is compulsory for every "Muslim male" and "Muslim female" Even Boko Haram taught the kidnapped Chibok girls how to recite the Qur'an.
So where do you get the conviction Muslim women are not allowed to go to school? married or otherwise.
Those you see who don't seek knowledge among the Muslim it's more of a cultural flaw because Islam has made seeking knowledge the most important aspect of human life and is considered a worship on its own.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by EazyMoh(m): 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
abdulaz:
Dem don take our money train their children finish for abroad.

Religion is only meant to keep the poor and gullible at bay. Hypocrisy is when you send your daughter to school in the UK while you tell your subjects that formal education is bad for a girl child.

Buy Nigeria to grow Nigeria my foot.
Who ever says "formal" education is bad for a girl child?
Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by 234ng44uk(m): 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
uduak2016:
It's because you were barbarians without kings. We are a proud nation with constituted monarchy (executive), the Oyo Mesi as legislatures (powerful enough to dethrone -impeach) the king, the chiefs and baales as ministers/commissioners/reps, the king's guards as police men and standing army with generals. One of such generals unfortunately was Afonja. We were that organised way back to the 14th century!
You see my friend, we are different.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by abali47(m): 10:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
otokx:

Religion is meant to keep the poor and oppressed in check.
al
Atleast think like u were ones a school boy.....
There are women among the top greatest schorlars of islam,,,,,so women also study...
Muhmmad PBUH said "when u educate a man,,,u educate a person...when u educate a woman, ,,,u educate a nation"
So issue of going to school is something that has to do with culture and orientation of the NORTH....
Tnkz

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by kenyad: 10:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
Tell this to your senators and reps now, tell them to do the needful.
uduak2016:
Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by Guestlander: 10:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
uduak2016:

Jealousy? Two traditional leaders minding their own business without interfering with yours and you are here complaining! Don't you have your own business to mind?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Brief Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica / Jamb Question - What Is "Eku Ijoko" In English ? (winner Gets Recharge Card) / Need Help With The Edo Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.