Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,933 members, 7,810,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK (47898 Views)

Sanusi's Daughter, Graduates From Arabic School (photos) / Female Snake Charmers At The Wedding Of Emir Sanusi's Daughter (photos / Fiance Of Fulani Siddika Sanusi, Emir Sanusi's Daughter, Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by Cornerstone2020(m): 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2017
[quote author=codedslayer post=54748270][s][/s]

Cocaine smuggler, its a big shame and spits on ojuiku that a drunk FFK can bleep his wife to stipur. She prefer an handsome and brave FFK to the runaway abidjan tourist who raped the innocent lady at the age of 12. The pedophile ojuiku of cursed memory is a disgrace to shuku okuko abiama. You people do worst, you rape your parents and even eat them. You must have even tasted human meat many times, no wonder you have no working brain.

Cursed and sad beast region of

You are representing you region very well Awon werey
the next time you quote me again ogun will consume you.
Anu ofia .
Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by Jetleeee: 7:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
codedslayer:

He use that Uduak handle to claim Crossriver or Akwa Ibom but the nitwit is from Anambra. The troll and one stark illiterate bloodykiller have no less than 200 monikers. The bloodykiller even clone handles, they are just frustrated kids with no life. I have seen the pics of that bloodykiller and i understand why he is frustrated. Lol

He doesn't even have as much as bishopmagic and Amadi. Those ones have nothing less than 40. Amadi is the one roaming about spamming the forum with that Yoruba Muslim skull blah blah. I go still catch him mama

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by Cornerstone2020(m): 8:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
codedslayer:

Can you imagine. Same jobless troll with hundreds of handles, claiming Calabar with some handles and also claiming Akwa Ibom. Lol. The jobless cocaine smuggler is a disgrace to Ala-shitgboe.

Don't ever mention me again. jobless nonentity
Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by codedslayer: 12:38am On Mar 20, 2017
Cornerstone2020:

Same Ogun will use your blood to bath and shower endlessly. Note it down!
Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by codedslayer: 12:40am On Mar 20, 2017
Cornerstone2020:

I mention you, end your miserable life for once and stop bringing shame and calamity to your family. Jobless nitwit.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by codedslayer: 12:43am On Mar 20, 2017
Jetleeee:

He doesn't even have as much as bishopmagic and Amadi. Those ones have nothing less than 40. Amadi is the one roaming about spamming the forum with that Yoruba Muslim skull blah blah. I go still catch him mama

Amadi is the one hiding under I am Yoruba bla bla bla. He lost his job during the pics exposing stuff, those insurgent guys mailed his office and he was sacked. He has been crying since then and attacking everyone, he has no job so have the time to open countless handles. Lolzzz. Jobless mofo

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by Jetleeee: 1:49am On Mar 20, 2017
codedslayer:

Amadi is the one hiding under I am Yoruba bla bla bla. He lost his job during the pics exposing stuff, those insurgent guys mailed his office and he was sacked. He has been crying since then and attacking everyone, he has no job so have the time to open countless handles. Lolzzz. Jobless mofo

cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by Jetleeee: 1:53am On Mar 20, 2017
Cornerstone2020:

You don gas out bah? grin You no sabi curse and you dey find trouble. You never tchee anytchin. You go see pepper for my hand for this forum.

See, just pray that your dusty red mud brother doesn't ban me. You know I'm very familiar with all your handles.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by Cornerstone2020(m): 6:51am On Mar 20, 2017
Jetleeee:

You don gas out bah? grin You no sabi curse and you dey find trouble. You never tchee anytchin. You go see pepper for my hand for this forum.

See, just pray that your dusty red mud brother doesn't ban me. You know I'm very familiar with all your handles.

Ode . You can afford to be trolling because you don't have work. kwantinue Aturu Ogun.
Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by codedslayer: 8:41am On Mar 20, 2017
Cornerstone2020:

Ode . You can afford to be trolling because you don't have work. kwantinue Aturu Ogun.

Jobless nitwit, Ogun will surely bath with your blood and that of your family. You have no shame and reason you will never move forward in life. Dirty thing
Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by Cornerstone2020(m): 10:00am On Mar 20, 2017
codedslayer:

Jobless nitwit, Ogun will surely bath with your blood and that of your family. You have no shame and reason you will never move forward in life. Dirty thing

Amadioha Will put you where you cursed fellow belong.
Bastard without family
Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by leederrty1997: 11:14am On Mar 20, 2017
Congrats ooo! But it's like y'all have forgotten 'Made In Nigeria"!
~ www.oldnaija.com
Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by codedslayer: 2:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
Cornerstone2020:

Amadioha Will put me where my cursed fellow belong.
I am a Bastard without family

Yes, you are a bastard. Sango and Ogun kill you and all your worthless family. They will all be buried in one day.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by Cornerstone2020(m): 2:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
codedslayer:

Yes, you are a bastard. Sango and Ogun kill you and all your worthless family. They will all be buried in one day.

son of a thousand fathers keep stating your fate afterall it is imminent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by codedslayer: 2:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
Cornerstone2020:

son of a thousand fathers keep stating your fate afterall it is imminent

Your death and that of your worthless father is near. You will surely use your own hand to bury all your family soon. You are doomed and shall go the way of your mother soon. You cursed product of baby factory.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by Cornerstone2020(m): 3:58pm On Mar 20, 2017
codedslayer:

Your death and that of your worthless father is near. You will surely use your own hand to bury all your family soon. You are doomed and shall go the way of your mother soon. You cursed product of baby factory.

Back to sender in Jesus name Amen. you will be judged
by your own words.
Very soon the promise of God will be made manifest in your life the wicked shall not live half of their days.
Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by codedslayer: 6:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
Cornerstone2020:

Back to sender in Jesus name Amen. you will be judged
by your own words.
Very soon the promise of God will be made manifest in your life the wicked shall not live half of their days.

Shameless animal, so you forgot Jesus when you were cursing your worthless father? You are doomed already and will surely carry your curse till your 100th generations. So shall it be.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by Cornerstone2020(m): 8:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
codedslayer:

Shameless animal, so you forgot Jesus when you were cursing your worthless father? You are doomed already and will surely carry your curse till your 100th generations. So shall it be.

pig
Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by codedslayer: 3:19am On Mar 21, 2017
Cornerstone2020:

pig

Curse be upon your entire household.
Re: Emir Sanusi & Ooni Of Ife Attend Graduation Ceremony Of Sanusi's Daughter In UK by Cornerstone2020(m): 6:41am On Mar 21, 2017
codedslayer:

Curse be upon your entire household.
back to sender in Jesus name Amen. This is the last time I will pay you attention. Bunch of Negativity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Brief Profile Of The Igbo People Of Jamaica / Jamb Question - What Is "Eku Ijoko" In English ? (winner Gets Recharge Card) / Need Help With The Edo Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.