Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos (34370 Views)

A Speeding trailer Falls Into A Pit Hole In Ikotun, Lagos / Mother In Tears As Speeding Vehicle Crushes Her Child To Death. Graphic Photos / Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos by mroluwabunmi010(m): 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
sad Her village people changed the channel.
undecided
bad belle
Re: Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos by valicious1(m): 9:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
cummando:
Maan this is bad.....

Na so I dey drink Goldberg for Iyana felele opposite baptist church na I'm one Honda cross road come face me and my goons.

If Hussein bolts near me that day he for carry last.....me wey siddon dey drink beer I don dey the opposite side of the road in a flash!!!!!

No time to tell story to the gods!
Pele fine girl nothing do you
next time drink gulder. Goldberg na badluck
Re: Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos by mroluwabunmi010(m): 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
nnamdi1998:
she won't be able to walk again embarassed
you be ode,
na you be God?? mumu sombori
Re: Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos by ElsonMorali: 9:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
nnamdi1998:

ehn ehn, Doctor Nnamdi, your own MD strong o.

Na first class in medicine you get for university, wey you take know say she no go waka again, abi you get x-ray for eyes?

She will walk again, hopefully. God is your strength dear.
Re: Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos by comrChris(m): 9:41pm On Mar 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I don't think she has escaped yet , let the hospital decide that
Nawa for you o, at least she is not dead n she will escape death, hospital don't need to confirm anything God has saved her

1 Like

Re: Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos by FemiLastBorn(m): 9:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
berrystunn:

You get sense..
. No Mind The YeyeGy
Re: Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos by Esepayne(f): 9:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
at least, she has escaped for NOW...some people prayed for this moment but didn't get it
we pray she does
Re: Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos by Esepayne(f): 9:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:
we pray she does

1 Like

Re: Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
cummando:
Maan this is bad.....

Na so I dey drink Goldberg for Iyana felele opposite baptist church na I'm one Honda cross road come face me and my goons.

If Hussein bolts near me that day he for carry last.....me wey siddon dey drink beer I don dey the opposite side of the road in a flash!!!!!

If na for Ibadan, why you no kuku enter SuperK downstairs now grin
Re: Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
dainformant:
This lucky girl missed death by whiskers today following a terrible accident which saw both of her legs seriously injured. According to John Onuoha who shared this, the girl was hit by the speeding vehicle which rammed into the wall after the driver lost control. It would have been a different story entirely had it been the lady didn't make an attempt to run.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/girl-luckily-escapes-death-after-being.html

I'm just smack gobbled that the foundation stood up to the velocity of the car. Must be an old building.
Re: Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos by ziga: 9:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
If they continue to leave her unattended and are taking pictures, she just might not have escaped death.
Re: Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
cummando:
Maan this is bad.....

grin
Don't break my ribs, please.

1 Like

Re: Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos by smartkester(m): 10:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:
you must be foolish. Are you wishing ger death. She has escaped period. Nothing go do her
Re: Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos by ozoebuka1(m): 10:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:
I admire those who are realists but in this case, you are just a pessimist...smh for you.
Re: Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos by persius555(m): 10:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
themonk:
Take her to the hospital already na, what are these guys doing there? angry

Waiting for her to give up the ghost I guess. This is what Nigeria and Nigerians have become.
Re: Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos by crackhouse(m): 10:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nigerians na wa oo.....and they all stood there looking at her like morons. does it mean they don't know what to do.
Re: Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos by bonna4u(m): 10:37pm On Mar 18, 2017
@ the person that took that photo. If na you motor jam and people come dey snap your body intead of to carry you go hospital, you go like am?

1 Like

Re: Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos by SalamRushdie: 10:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
smartkester:
you must be foolish. Are you wishing ger death. She has escaped period. Nothing go do her

And you had to insult me for saying the truth ..She was hit by a car and is still on the ground unattended and you think her chances will improve if she is not rushed to an ERA..you are funny
Re: Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos by wisdomguy4u(m): 10:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Truly , common sense is not common .
Re: Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos by SalamRushdie: 11:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
wisdomguy4u:

Truly , common sense is not common .

If you have the common sense you so sought you will know she should have been rushed to the emergency room instead of taking a pic of her and declaring her fit while she lies in pain on the dirt road ...you are a fool
Re: Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos by Rockyfancino(m): 11:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
She's was lucky. I feel glad for her
Re: Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos by alyarmouk(m): 11:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Charlyi you be bad!! grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos by stevio(m): 12:12am On Mar 19, 2017
What planet are you from?
richgang:
Please ooo, why is that woman lying down on the floor while others are standing, did she thief?
Re: Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos by Baroba(m): 1:07am On Mar 19, 2017
nnamdi1998:

Sad to say, i think her legs are crushed, comminuted fracture..I pray she recovers..
Re: Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos by Nobody: 1:28am On Mar 19, 2017
Baroba:

Sad to say, i think her legs are crushed, comminuted fracture..I pray she recovers..
i pray too
Re: Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos by Nobody: 1:47am On Mar 19, 2017
mroluwabunmi010:
you be ode
I feel like wasting a full Ak 47 magazine on top you this bastard! oloriburuku
Re: Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos by BoraWizzle(m): 5:27am On Mar 19, 2017
I wonder ooo. I know sey he go wan tell the girl sef make she say " Cheese " grin.
People and picture dis days na wa ooo!

God go be with her ooo. Those legs might need amputation sha. God have mercy oo.

emeijeh:
Take her to the hospital!

Why are you still taking pictures?
**this generation sef
Re: Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos by matanmij(f): 5:46am On Mar 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:

ur name looks more negative than u sound.
Re: Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos by frankobinna(m): 6:10am On Mar 19, 2017
only in Nigeria things like these will happen instead of rushing her to hospital, they will be snapping picture to be the first that will upload the incident online.

her two legs have swollen

may GOD hell her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: Onyeama Says 200 US-based Nigerians Are Willing To Be Evacuated / Ojo Barracks Tanker Explosion: 3 Dead (Graphic Photos) / Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.