Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos (34372 Views)

A Speeding trailer Falls Into A Pit Hole In Ikotun, Lagos / Mother In Tears As Speeding Vehicle Crushes Her Child To Death. Graphic Photos / Men's Legs Broken After Ghastly Accident With A Speeding Vehicle. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 19, 2017
EgunMogaji:

If na for Ibadan, why you no kuku enter SuperK downstairs now grin
Wa sheyrey correct man....I dey wait for one woman wey dey sell Jedi near super k...they call her kamoke.... After that one na to go imb for back of super k go chop catfish and watch ball!!!

I no fit drink super k beer....e too cost jare. Why the extra cost when e no be say them put eternal life inside am...

Although that was then sha...
Re: Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 19, 2017
valicious1:

next time drink gulder. Goldberg na badluck
Hahahahaha....odeku. No be me
Re: Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos by maysimsimple(m): 7:23am On Mar 19, 2017
Are u from Ibadan? I live at police post before moving to Abeokuta last year.. I know that place opposite molete Baptist Church

uote author=cummando post=54714560]Maan this is bad.....

Na so I dey drink Goldberg for Iyana felele opposite baptist church na I'm one Honda cross road come face me and my goons.

If Hussein bolts near me that day he for carry last.....me wey siddon dey drink beer I don dey the opposite side of the road in a flash!!!!!

No time to tell story to the gods!
Pele fine girl nothing do you[/quote]
Re: Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 19, 2017
cummando:

Wa sheyrey correct man....I dey wait for one woman wey dey sell Jedi near super k...they call her kamoke.... After that one na to go imb for back of super k go chop catfish and watch ball!!!

I no fit drink super k beer....e too cost jare. Why the extra cost when e no be say them put eternal life inside am...

Although that was then sha...

Super K and Top One are my drinking holes of choice grin
Re: Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 19, 2017
maysimsimple:
Are u from Ibadan? I live at police post before moving to Abeokuta last year.. I know that place opposite molete Baptist Church

uote author=cummando post=54714560]Maan this is bad.....

Na so I dey drink Goldberg for Iyana felele opposite baptist church na I'm one Honda cross road come face me and my goons.

If Hussein bolts near me that day he for carry last.....me wey siddon dey drink beer I don dey the opposite side of the road in a flash!!!!!

Pele fine girl nothing do you
Was in Ibadan with a bank for some years before God delivered me.I know police post well a..used to kpef at that woman's place behind these Yoruba actors building. Met dele module a couple of times there.I was quite popular there sha...relocated since last year
Re: Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos by maysimsimple(m): 7:42am On Mar 19, 2017
Funny enough,we might have bump into each other without knowing. I relocate also last year. Missed Ibadan like kilos.. Cool place to unwind.. Where are u now??

ote author=cummando post=54729543]
Was in Ibadan with a bank for some years before God delivered me.I know police post well a..used to kpef at that woman's place behind these Yoruba actors building. Met dele module a couple of times there.I was quite popular there sha...relocated since last year[/quote]
Re: Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 19, 2017
maysimsimple:
Funny enough,we might have bump into each other without knowing. I relocate also last year. Missed Ibadan like kilos.. Cool place to unwind.. Where are u now??

ote author=cummando post=54729543]
Was in Ibadan with a bank for some years before God delivered me.I know police post well a..used to kpef at that woman's place behind these Yoruba actors building. Met dele module a couple of times there.I was quite popular there sha...relocated since last year
Yeah cool place....I used to bear the name gatusso then. Drove a green Camry. I'm in Lagos now and I'm feeling it for sheeezy grin
Re: Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos by maysimsimple(m): 7:48am On Mar 19, 2017
Not sure have met u or not. But all is well.. They call me SIMPLE then.. I live at d back of visaphone office..

te author=cummando post=54729899]
Yeah cool place....I used to bear the name gatusso then. Drove a green Camry. I'm in Lagos now and I'm feeling it for sheeezy grin[/quote]
Re: Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 19, 2017
maysimsimple:
Not sure have met u or not. But all is well.. They call me SIMPLE then.. I live at d back of visaphone office..
Yeah I know you....we met at that woman behind that area. I be that tall banker...used to roll with oluyole and kunle....smiles. Small world. Seemed you used to sell cars or something!

te author=cummando post=54729899]
Yeah cool place....I used to bear the name gatusso then. Drove a green Camry. I'm in Lagos now and I'm feeling it for sheeezy grin
Re: Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos by maysimsimple(m): 7:57am On Mar 19, 2017
Yes, iya seun. Quite right we sell motors.. Tell banker, am trying to reflect ur face.. U are right but d face is not coming

te author=cummando post=54730025][/quote]
Re: Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 19, 2017
maysimsimple:
Yes, iya seun. Quite right we sell motors.. Tell banker, am trying to reflect ur face.. U are right but d face is not coming

te author=cummando post=54730025]
The face won't come jare....I used to call her last dota konkolo....well nice meeting you jare....small world. I still sell cars in abk?

As in you know me gaan!!!!!
Re: Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 19, 2017
Topxcel:
Thank God for his mercies.
We shall not fall victim of circumstance in jesus name Amen

You mean the mercy of God wasn't wt her Abi....God na bastard
Re: Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos by maysimsimple(m): 8:06am On Mar 19, 2017
Yea, small world we live in. Don't sell cars anymore, moved on to another level. But, still get it good ones if needed (car). God bless our hustle...

te author=cummando post=54730203]
The face won't come jare....I used to call her last dota konkolo....well nice meeting you jare....small world. I still sell cars in abk?

As in you know me gaan!!!!![/quote]
Re: Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 19, 2017
maysimsimple:
Yea, small world we live in. Don't sell cars anymore, moved on to another level. But, still get it good ones if needed (car). God bless our hustle...

te author=cummando post=54730203]

As in you know me gaan!!!!!
Yeah God bless our hustle...everything is soft now! Winks
Re: Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos by Unclerukus: 11:32am On Mar 19, 2017
she might have to amputate those legs.
Re: Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos by wisdomguy4u(m): 11:59am On Mar 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:

If you have the common sense you so sought you will know she should have been rushed to the emergency room instead of taking a pic of her and declaring her fit while she lies in pain on the dirt road ...you are a fool

its obvious there is nothing inside that big thing you call head. Your level of reasoning is quite alarming. Go back and reread the nonsense you wrote . olodo
Re: Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos by SalamRushdie: 12:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
wisdomguy4u:

its obvious there is nothing inside that big thing you call head. Your level of reasoning is quite alarming. Go back and reread the nonsense you wrote . olodo

Another human with defective neurological configuration....tortoise when somebody has an accident what is the first thing a person with a working would do?

He will try to get the person our of more dangerous and call for paramedics and where there is non he will try alternate means to get her to an ER... But a tortoise like you will take your stupid phone take pics and start thank of God that doesn't even know you that she survived ..How do you know she has survived mumu ? Looking at her helpless on the ground I can see 12 situation that can lead her into a form of shock while your weak brain is taking pics ..
Re: Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos by Jasperwhizz(m): 12:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
THANK JAH!
Re: Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos by 4top: 1:51pm On Mar 19, 2017
cummando:
Maan this is bad.....

Hahahahahahahahahahah.. .........my brother no time for free news o.
Hussein Bolt carry last.
Pele fine girl nothing do you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ojo Barracks Tanker Explosion: 3 Dead (Graphic Photos) / Lagos Bad Roads: Lists Of Roads Lagos Govt Will Be Working On Immediately / 5-Year-Old Chinese Boy Drives A Tractor Like A Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.