Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,585 members, 7,958,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:37 AM

Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery (40010 Views)

Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation / SARS Operatives Seen Harassing Man Who Stepped Out To Eat At An Eatery / Security Guard Slaps Lady For Raining Insults On Him At An Eatery (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
CarrotAndStick:
Policemen with guns should be feared like armed robbers, especially at night.

That's how one asshat friend of mine almost got me killed one night.

He was going to roll through a police checkpoint until I pulled the handbrake to stop the car.

The tribal marked Hausa guy told us how lucky we were that he was just ready to open fire because they were in fact looking for an SUV like mine that night.

Nigerians just need to respect police officers if for the mere fact they are armed.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
Smallville10:
What is d duty of police in nigeria? To kill or protect

Both.

He was given a direct order to lay on the floor and he disobeyed.

The Commissioner is on Twitter, in fact, Buhari himself is on Twitter.

Don't argue with a man with a gun. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by Bimpe29: 9:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
What a sad occurrence? IPOB Police Man killed IPOB guy.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by inioluwaDaniels(m): 9:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
Policeman wey don take monkey tail is nt ur friend oooo.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by darkckUSA: 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2017
deflover:
Why argue with the police
U know they are mad
But u went on to argue with them
He died a useless death
Even if the police man is killed
He wasted his own life

And you call this a democracy? This is why Charlie boy is agitating and calling on the youths to wake up with one voice through social media and expose these human Rights abuse to the federal government and the international community..
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by leisuretym: 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
the police dont mess with hausa people, one of my hausa friend once said if a police man mess with him, he will get him transfer to sambisa, and he has once asked a police man that, honestly, seem you want to be transferred to borno? and they he replied, sorry , we didnt know you are the son of this local government chairman, and he replied, "now you know!
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by hakimi1974(m): 10:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
naija police again? i fear them pass armed robbers. a vibrant young man wasted just like that.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by Flaghouse1: 10:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Both.

He was given a direct order to lay on the floor and he disobeyed.

The Commissioner is on Twitter, in fact, Buhari himself is on Twitter.

Don't argue with a man with a gun. Simple.

This could have been easily avoided, simple instructions become final year thesis report to us,remember the policemen along omits hawker rip expressway which some guys were fighting/arguing with them last year similar story would have happened if not for restrain from the policemen .

We need to be extremely careful and obey instructions to the latter from any armed policeman because you don't know what kind of profiling he has done on you before asking you to obey his instruction.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by sweetheart202(m): 10:58pm On Mar 18, 2017
AFTER UNA GO DEY SHOUT BIAFRA..NO BE IBO MAN KILL HIM FELLOW BRODA FOR HIM LAND SEF WEY NO EVEN DO AM ANYTHING...INSTEAD NA ABOKI MAN HIM ALLOW GO......THIS KIND TIN FIT HAPPEN FOR NORTH? SEE IPOB, SEE MASSOB...I SORRY FOR UNA
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by Ojukwubucket(m): 10:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
Kedu mgbe ufodu ndi Igbo ga ama ihe.... Onye Igbo egbuo nwanne ya rapu onye iro ya... Tufiaaakwa!
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by hectorswag(m): 11:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
[quote author=sadkini post=54718145][/quote]

This smart connect guy is a scammer, mods pls remove his posts. BUYERS BEWARE!!!
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by ranktzy(m): 11:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
generalbush:
So the Igbo officer is afraid of the Hausa man!! cheesy

Was now trying to form commando and shot his own brother!!

I spit on some igbos!!
It may be the reason no fulani herds men terrorizing different communities have been arrested, since they are first class citizens.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by apollo13(m): 11:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
Get a lawyer
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by CarrotAndStick: 1:38am On Mar 19, 2017
EgunMogaji:

That's how one asshat friend of mine almost got me killed one night.

He was going to roll through a police checkpoint until I pulled the handbrake to stop the car.

The tribal marked Hausa guy told us how lucky we were that he was just ready to open fire because they were in fact looking for an SUV like mine that night.

Nigerians just need to respect police officers if for the mere fact they are armed.
How lucky you were!
Thank God for your lives, but if the unexpected had happened those policemen would find a convenient lie to tell the press, and tomorrow headline would read "Two Escaping Armed Robbers Killed In a Gunfight By Police". You never know with these uniformed men.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by bullabong(m): 2:45am On Mar 19, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
RIP

Never argue with a man holding a loaded gun.

In other news click this link for stress free drivers license.

https://www.nairaland.com/2757772/apply-get-original-drivers-license
please I need to renew my drivers licsence. How much will it cost me?
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by oganass(m): 5:12am On Mar 19, 2017
AheadMarket:

Save ur prayers and cries for your chickens and goats. They deserve it more

i dont have your time
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by kettykin: 6:03am On Mar 19, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:
Summary of the story

police igbo man paraded residents of aba. .

Police igbo man freed hausa man cos of bitter kola that was so essential to his kins men. . .

Igbo questioned the police igbo man. . .

Police igbo man ordered Igbo to stay down. . .

Igbo refused. . .

Police igbo man shot and killed Igbo.

Case closed.

Gambari pa fulani koni ejo ninu.

the rate the quality of mental health of folks are degrading Sha

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by olowobaba10: 6:14am On Mar 19, 2017
GO TO BREKETE FAMILY ON LOVE FM AND ORDINARY PRESIDENT AHMAD ISAH WILL GET JUSTICE FOR YOU !
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:49am On Mar 19, 2017
bullabong:
please I need to renew my drivers licsence. How much will it cost me?

Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by gulfer: 7:17am On Mar 19, 2017
The dead man's pix looks so much like Dede one Day.......
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by onyepapa(m): 7:46am On Mar 19, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad shocked sad A policeman name IBE UCHENNA killed CHINEDU PETER.IPOB killed IPOB,no case.They are foreigners here.*Storm outa thread b4 angry jews stone me embarassed sad *
idiot
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by ibinaboonline: 9:19am On Mar 19, 2017
Never argue with an armed person, even if you feel on top of your game, the smart move would be not to argue with an armed person or personnel especially if you're unarmed
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by loomer: 9:27am On Mar 19, 2017
EgunMogaji:

A most ridiculous statement.

The differences are glaring.

There's no difference oga cos they are both trigger happy people.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 19, 2017
loomer:

There's no difference oga cos they are both trigger happy people.

No they are both not trigger happy.

There are huge differences. I've lived in both for a minimum of 18 years each. What's your experience Sir?
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by loomer: 9:47am On Mar 19, 2017
EgunMogaji:

No they are both not trigger happy.

There are huge differences. I've lived in both for a minimum of 18 years each. What's your experience Sir?

I don't have experience sir and don't pray to have any.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 19, 2017
loomer:

I don't have experience sir and don't pray to have any.

I meant experiences as in any interactions with police of both countries.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by loomer: 9:51am On Mar 19, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I meant experiences as in any interactions with police of both countries.

And that's what I'm also saying, I no pray to get interaction with them at all.
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 19, 2017
loomer:

And that's what I'm also saying, I no pray to get interaction with them at all.

So you have lived in Nigeria and USA and have never had any interaction with law enforcement?

If true then how can you deduce and reach the conclusion of your opinion?
Re: Man Shot Dead In Aba By A Policeman While On His Back Home From An Eatery by loomer: 10:07am On Mar 19, 2017
EgunMogaji:

So you have lived in Nigeria and USA and have never had any interaction with law enforcement?

If true then how can you deduce and reach the conclusion of your opinion?

Bros, video evidence no dey lie.

Make we just leave naija police and america police wahala. E no fit change no matter wetin u and I talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Scavengers Cart Away $4 Million In Abuja / Gunmen Kidnap Rev. Fr. Christopher Onotu In Kogi (Photos) / Photographer Macheted By Masked Thugs In Bayelsa (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.