Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses (42745 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: It's Wrong To Allow People In Market And Not In Church / Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in / Jehovahs Witnesses Suicide Rate 5 To 10 Times Above Average (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 11:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
achorladey:

Don't be pained that am not giving scriptures any more they are all absurd illustration according to you. I can't help your case. Jesus will abi no be so?

I am not pained before I asked I knew you will never in your life find any passage because it isn't in the bible. You are the person pained. When you have this beliefs and they are not even mentioned in the bible no hint is even given about it it hurts you know.

Still no bible passage on joining an organisation to earn salvation
You are so pained that you want over 99.9% of humans to killed on earth so you will inherit the earth and their properties.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 11:42pm On Mar 28, 2017
achorladey:

They are absurd passages that you can't comprehend. Seriously!!!!!!

Lol. You just wanna use you cant comprehend to cover up your not having any biblical passage to support your belief.
I know you can't find any passage cos none is the first place
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by achorladey: 11:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

I am not pained before I asked I knew you will never in your life find any passage because it isn't in the bible. You are the person pained. When you have this beliefs and they are not even mentioned in the bible no hint is even given about it it hurts you know.

Still no bible passage on joining an organisation to earn salvation
You are so pained that you want over 99.9% of humans to killed on earth so you will inherit the earth and their properties.
Na me wan kill the 99.9 percent of the world population? Only me fit occupy the seven Continent at the same time. Oga park. They are all absurdities you cannot comprehend. Not a fault of mine seriously!!!!
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by achorladey: 11:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Lol. You just wanna use you cant comprehend to cover up your not having any biblical passage to support your belief.
I know you can't find any passage cos none is the first place
Don't bother about it any longer. They all boils down to absurdities you cannot comprehend. You said it in one of your post. And I concur. Oga park no be my fault sey you can't comprehend it.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 7:19am On Mar 29, 2017
achorladey:

They all boils down to absurdities you cannot comprehend. You said it in one of your post. And I concur. Oga park no be my fault sey you can't comprehend it.

Why the rigmarole? You get answer before? Liar liar jw. Comprehend ke lol. We have churches no church that uses the bible says you will obtain salvation by going to this my particular church they all preach salvation through Jesus Christ. Abeg what verse did you see that God or Jesus said we will obtain salvation by one particular organisation? You tell story of noah, rehab, and lot but no bible passage that says they were saved by joining any organisation. Do you know your beliefs and jihadiSt believe thesame thing but jihadist own they will kill earth's inhabitants by themselves and clean up themselves, God will not come down cos he has given them mandate but your own jehovah will do the dirty job of killing over 99.9% of earth's population and vultures will do the cleaning up. Similar because they both want people not in their organisation or religion to get killed.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 7:35am On Mar 29, 2017
achorladey:

Na me wan kill the 99.9 percent of the world population? Only me fit occupy the seven Continent at the same time. Oga park. They are all absurdities you cannot comprehend. Not a fault of mine seriously!!!!

But your watchtower magazine said so. Say you want to inherit the earth. Now you don dey change mouth but before now you had no problem with Your jehovah ending this wicked system of things by killing over 99.9% of earth's population so you will inherit the earth and their properties.

Not my fault you look forward to seeing billions die because they refused to join an organisation and the chose to believe the bible instead of a magazine. It's been 138years and you all in your organisation have been waiting for Your jehovah to kill billions that don't pay allegiance to watchtower organisation you will keep waiting.

You will soon say the catholics removed the passage in the bible on obtaining salvation through joining only one organization named watchtower. Always blaming the Catholics as usual.
Cult programming replacing human emotion. You cant wait for people to die or rather you look forward to billions being killed in armaggedon so you can inherit the earth and peoples properties. Not only are you people covetious but also filled with great jealousy.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by achorladey: 3:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Why the rigmarole? You get answer before? Liar liar jw. Comprehend ke lol. We have churches no church that uses the bible says you will obtain salvation by going to this my particular church they all preach salvation through Jesus Christ. Abeg what verse did you see that God or Jesus said we will obtain salvation by one particular organisation? You tell story of noah, rehab, and lot but no bible passage that says they were saved by joining any organisation. Do you know your beliefs and jihadiSt believe thesame thing but jihadist own they will kill earth's inhabitants by themselves and clean up themselves, God will not come down cos he has given them mandate but your own jehovah will do the dirty job of killing over 99.9% of earth's population and vultures will do the cleaning up. Similar because they both want people not in their organisation or religion to get killed.

I never knew the JWs and the Jihadist according to you believe the same the same thing. Wow!!!! tell me more, am all hears. But as for the passage you are asking for, Oga you no fit comprehend am seriously. In this post the absurdities are right there but you cannot comprehend it.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by achorladey: 3:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

But your watchtower magazine said so. Say you want to inherit the earth. Now you don dey change mouth but before now you had no problem with Your jehovah ending this wicked system of things by killing over 99.9% of earth's population so you will inherit the earth and their properties.

Not my fault you look forward to seeing billions die because they refused to join an organisation and the chose to believe the bible instead of a magazine. It's been 138years and you all in your organisation have been waiting for Your jehovah to kill billions that don't pay allegiance to watchtower organisation you will keep waiting.

You will soon say the catholics removed the passage in the bible on obtaining salvation through joining only one organization named watchtower. Always blaming the Catholics as usual.
Cult programming replacing human emotion. You cant wait for people to die or rather you look forward to billions being killed in armaggedon so you can inherit the earth and peoples properties. Not only are you people covetious but also filled with great jealousy.
Oga I insist they are all absurdities that you cannot comprehend. Don't be too emotional though about the jealousy, covetousness etc, even in this your post the absurdities are there but you simply cannot understand.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 5:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
achorladey:

Oga I insist they are all absurdities that you cannot comprehend. Don't be too emotional though about the jealousy, covetousness etc, even in this your post the absurdities are there but you simply cannot understand.

You still did not give bible passage to support salvation through joining only one organization. Only a mentally deranged person can comprehend absurd things.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
achorladey:

I never knew the JWs and the Jihadist according to you believe the same. Wow!!!! tell me more, am all hears. But as for the passage you are asking for, Oga you no fit comprehend am seriously. In this post the absurdities are right there but you cannot comprehend it.

When you want the wicked system of things to end. So God will Kill billions aka 99.9% of humans for jws to inherit earth. Interesting.
[b]Where in the bible did God say you must join an organisation to be saved unless he will kill us in armageddon?
[/b]So your jehovah is a killer? He will kill to end the wicked system of things who is more wicked?

Next time when you go to recruit unsuspecting sad people and tell them hellfire is satans tool tell them your jehovah will Kill them if they don't join your cult in armaggedon. Harmless people indeed.

Only psychopaths will want God to kill billions and see vultures eat their because they don't belong to their cult
Enjoy your organisation where members look forward to their jehovah killing billions of humans on earth.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by achorladey: 10:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

When you want the wicked system of things to end. So God will Kill billions aka 99.9% of humans for jws to inherit earth. Interesting.
[b]Where in the bible did God say you must join an organisation to be saved unless he will kill us in armageddon?
[/b]So your jehovah is a killer? He will kill to end the wicked system of things who is more wicked?

Next time when you go to recruit unsuspecting sad people and tell them hellfire is satans tool tell them your jehovah will Kill them if they don't join your cult in armaggedon. Harmless people indeed.

Only psychopaths will want God to kill billions and see vultures eat their because they don't belong to their cult
Enjoy your organisation where members look forward to their jehovah killing billions of humans on earth.
Yes, the organization you simply can not comprehend. The absurdities are in this post as well. But the simple question is can the poster comprehend it? Open to the poster to answer.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by achorladey: 10:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

You still did not give bible passage to support salvation through joining only one organization. Only a mentally deranged person can comprehend absurd things.
I know you're not a mentally deranged person. Don't bother for the passage then.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 11:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
achorladey:

I know you're not a mentally deranged person. Don't bother for the passage then.

You still haven't provided a passage

Romans 1:16 “For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.”

Ephesians 2:8-9 “For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.”

Romans 10:9-10 “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Second Corinthians 5:21 “For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him

Acts 16:30b-31 “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?” So they said, “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household.”

Acts 4:12 “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

John 14:6 “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me”

John 3:17
For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 11:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
achorladey:

2 Timothy 3:15
And how from infancy you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus

Example of how the verses should look. Still waiting for biblical verses saying salvation is by joining only one organization
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by achorladey: 7:00am On Mar 30, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

You still haven't provided a passage

Romans 1:16 “For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.”

Ephesians 2:8-9 “For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.”

Romans 10:9-10 “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Second Corinthians 5:21 “For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him

Acts 16:30b-31 “Sirs, what must I do to be saved?” So they said, “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved, you and your household.”

Acts 4:12 “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

John 14:6 “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me”

John 3:17
For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

Good for you, atleast you have something to hold on to. The only thing remaining is to discern if there is no absurdities in those passages. If none, kudos to you.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 9:25am On Mar 30, 2017
achorladey:

Good for you, atleast you have something to hold on to. The only thing remaining is to discern if there is no absurdities in those passages. If none, kudos to you.

In those passages Jesus Christ is the only route to salvation. I follow the bible and I follow Jesus Christ. So you say what the bible says is absurd? Hmmm. But your magazine is not absurd. Hmmm. So you believe magazine instead of the bible? Hmmmmm. I thought you only follow the words in the bible? Interesting.
Goodluck in looking forward to when your jehovah will Kill billions aka 99.9% of humans and vultures eating their corpse so you can inherit the earth.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 9:28am On Mar 30, 2017
achorladey:

I have something to hold on to from the bible and you have something to hold on to from the magazines your organisation makes. Good for you. So you actively look forward to your jehovah killing billions so you will inherit earth?
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by achorladey: 3:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

In those passages Jesus Christ is the only route to salvation. I follow the bible and I follow Jesus Christ. So you say what the bible says is absurd? Hmmm. But your magazine is not absurd. Hmmm. So you believe magazine instead of the bible? Hmmmmm. I thought you only follow the words in the bible? Interesting.
Goodluck in looking forward to when your jehovah will Kill billions aka 99.9% of humans and vultures eating their corpse so you can inherit the earth.
Your point of view not mine. Thank God you '' thought'' you are not even certain. Last time I crossed checked my name it is not Jehovah. Allow Jehovah to carry out his judicial decision.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by achorladey: 3:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

I have something to hold on to from the bible and you have something to hold on to from the magazines your organisation makes. Good for you. So you actively look forward to your jehovah killing billions so you will inherit earth?
That you can't comprehend the absurdities you tagged the magazines the organisation makes is it a fault of mine?
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 5:26pm On Mar 30, 2017
achorladey:

That you can't comprehend the absurdities you tagged the magazines the organisation makes is it a fault of mine?

Thank God your magazines make them not the bible
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 5:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
achorladey:

Your point of view not mine. Thank God you '' thought'' you are not even certain. Last time I crossed checked my name it is not Jehovah. Allow Jehovah to carry out his judicial decision.

Let your jehovah carry out his plans of killing over 99.9% humans that did not do anything to you or your jehovah just because they didnt join watchtower organisation so you will inherit earth . You will so wait. Goodluck in waiting for it to happen you people will just die of frustration while the billions continue to live their lives happily. Judicial decision indeed
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by achorladey: 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Let your jehovah carry out his plans of killing over 99.9% humans that did not do anything to you or your jehovah just because they didnt join watchtower organisation so you will inherit earth . You will so wait. Goodluck in waiting for it to happen you people will just die of frustration while the billions continue to live their lives happily. Judicial decision indeed
Don't get frustrated, that you cannot comprehend Jehovah's judicial decisions in times past and in the future(that is filled with absurd illustration according to you) is not a fault of mine. Allow the 0.01% rest easy haba!!!
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by achorladey: 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Thank God your magazines make them not the bible
Hang on to that. It count for something as well.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 11:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
achorladey:

Don't get frustrated, that you cannot comprehend Jehovah's judicial decisions in times past and in the future(that is filled with absurd illustration according to you) is not a fault of mine. Allow the 0.01% rest easy haba!!!

Rotflmao. Frustrated ke. Lol. Before your jehovah makes that 0.01% inherit the earth will really you people will not rest. You will really wait for the day your sky daddy aka your jehovah will Kill 99.9% of earth's population. Have you people fixed a new date yet? It was 1975 the last time I checkled.

I know you envy worldly people but wishing them death to inherit their properties and earth is quite extreme. Russia is right you know.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 11:11pm On Mar 30, 2017
achorladey:

Hang on to that. It count for something as well.

For you magazine takes the place of bible but for me my bible is the ultimate.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by achorladey: 6:52am On Mar 31, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

For you magazine takes the place of bible but for me my bible is the ultimate.
Sorry ooooo. Tell me more.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by achorladey: 6:55am On Mar 31, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

Rotflmao. Frustrated ke. Lol. Before your jehovah makes that 0.01% inherit the earth will really you people will not rest. You will really wait for the day your sky daddy aka your jehovah will Kill 99.9% of earth's population. Have you people fixed a new date yet? It was 1975 the last time I checkled.

I know you envy worldly people but wishing them death to inherit their properties and earth is quite extreme. Russia is right you know.
For your mind bah. The absurd illustration are in this post as well, but he cannot comprehend it.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 7:49am On Mar 31, 2017
achorladey:

For your mind bah. The absurd illustration are in this post as well, but he cannot comprehend it.

Rotflmao.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by naijamafioso: 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

I said reviews not manual. Do you understand English?
Teach me.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Hairyrapunzel: 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
naijamafioso:

Teach me.

Google manual then you Google reviews you will know the difference.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by lawani: 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2020
Any theology saying the almighty God is punishing people for unbelief should be banned.
Re: Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses by Janosky: 9:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
lawani:
Any theology saying the almighty God is punishing people for unbelief should be banned.

2 Thess1:5-9
This is evidence of the righteous judgment of God, [/b]that you may be considered worthy of the kingdom of God, for which you are also suffering—
6 since indeed [b]God considers it just to repay with affliction those who afflict you,

7 and to grant relief to you who are afflicted as well as to us, when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with his mighty angels
8 in flaming fire, inflicting vengeance on those who do not know God and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus.
9 They will suffer the punishment of eternal destruction,
away from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of his might,"

Bros, the Bible truth is unpalatable to those who hate God's word , the holy Bible.
Your unbelief changes NOTHING !

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Major African Gods And Their Origin / Sharon Oyakhilome Holds 2nd Wedding Reception In UK To Honor Mum - Kemifilani / BREAKING NEWS: Wise Man John Chi Returns To TB Joshua's Church!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.