Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,036 members, 7,838,587 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why (12425 Views)

Who's Your Favorite Gospel Artiste? / Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? / God's Favorite Biblical Character (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 19, 2017
Obaladerin2:
Isaiah
Isaiah had the power of all prophets, because he acknowledged & loved God 4rm his youth.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by shumuel(m): 11:58am On Mar 19, 2017
influenz:
Mine is Joseph.

His story shows that with discipline, determination, character and faith in God, one can succeed no matter the situation we find ourselves.

Father Moses grin

He was the only man after Adam that can identify God; because he saw him face to face.

His miracles were so great that they challenge that of Christ.

No one knows if he truely died or not.

He was one of God's friend on Earth.

He alone challenge the greatess King/Ruler of his time.

Baba Mose good so tai Jews they worship am. grin wink

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by Teaser4(m): 11:59am On Mar 19, 2017
King solomon, cos he had 700wives and 300sidechicks, and d dude was fucking rich.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by mohciz69(m): 12:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
King Solomon
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
Papiikush:
Solomon.

The Nigga is wise and full of knowledge cool

He is also the greatest fücker the world ever had tongue
Not only solomon, everyman is tempted to women, rememba adam was asleep when eve was carved out from him. so no blame solomon, it's only by the Grace of God that we men can overcome women. I'm nt an exception either.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by victorazy(m): 12:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
Beckham14:
That would be my boss Pharaoh.

He's the only man that gave God some tough time.

All hail King Pharaoh.
grin naughty u.
Well, for ur info, God is the one that hardened his heart that way just to introduce Himself. (Ex. 7:3) grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 19, 2017
professorfal:
mine is methuselah. He lived a full and active life.
because the luv God had on his father, and as the first son to his father "Enoch."

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by johnie: 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
3kay945:
Pls,. Who can remind me of a Bible verse or quote that end with ' for His name sake'

Thanks

Then my Father will give you whatever you ask for in my name John 15:16

I tell you for certain the Father will give you whatever you ask for in my name. You have not asked for anything in this way before, but now you must ask in my name. John 16:23-24
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2017
Beckham14:

All hail King Pharaoh.
He didn't, cos no creature can give God tough time rather God hardened his heart, to teach him a lesson.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by babz007(m): 12:09pm On Mar 19, 2017
Jonah
because he later surrendered to God almighty. Most of us are like Jonah ,acting stubborn at first but yielding to the power of the lord later on

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by matrix600(m): 12:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
Lucifer

He made Yahweh incapable of controlling the world. Leading to Yahweh's cluelessness
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Moses cuts it for me... He always look out for his people!!!!
The only man the angel of death was scared to take his soul because he beheld God's Face & knows the Holy Name of the Almighty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
David. bad ass Niggar Gods love dearly m grin
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 19, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

Satan. ..

The only dude everyone is always against ...the real actor.
Tell ur friends to pray 4u!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by Perfecter4real(m): 12:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
Peter. which also happens to be my surname. Very inquisitive, wise and I just love everything about him.

Daniel. The man with the excellent spirit. Growing up as a Child I remembered praying for weeks for God to give me an Excellent spirit like the one he gave to Daniel. I fell in love with his Character right from my days in Sunday. he was the only man who was relevant in the reign of three kings. king Nebuchadnezzar, Darius and can't remember the last one somebody help me with it.

Prayer for the week God give me an Excellent spirit like the one you gave to the biblical Daniel.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
mrmrmister:
Elijah

He allegedly challenged prophets of Baal.

He allegedly proved the existence of God.

He allegedly called fire down from Heaven.

Something these Christians don't have the balls to do.
grin grin
He was taken to heaven because he was the only man in his generatn that called sin "sin" regardless of whom u are. Jst like in this time, a person of Nnamdi Kanu & somewhat the likes of my very self. Lol!
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by 3kay945(m): 12:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
johnie:

Then my Father will give you whatever you ask for in my name John 15:16

I tell you for certain the Father will give you whatever you ask for in my name. You have not asked for anything in this way before, but now you must ask in my name. John 16:23-24

Thanks bro, this isn't the qoute am looking for. Maybe its similar to ' he prepared a table before me ...... '
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by davidica(m): 12:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
Beckham14:

All hail King Pharaoh.
Bro Pharoah Didnt Gave God A Hard Time,God Purposely Hardened His Heart So That The Israelites Will Have Totally Deliverance,whch Later Leads To Pharoah Death,a Normal Being Wouldnt Chase After A Slave When He Lost His Only Son,dnt U Think?Bt His Heart Was Hardened So Fr God Name To B Exalted

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by 3kay945(m): 12:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
Pls,. Who can remind me of a Bible verse or quote that end with ' for His name sake'

Thanks
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by yomi007k(m): 12:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
NatureBoy91:
Tell ur friends to pray 4u!

Ur problems r bigger...u knw it.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by sholay2011(m): 12:29pm On Mar 19, 2017
John the beloved.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by Cutehector(m): 12:40pm On Mar 19, 2017
Joseph.. Cuz he married a pretty woman.. Asenath
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by kerryjossy(f): 12:56pm On Mar 19, 2017
Apina:

Faith without work is DEAD. What u said is misleading or perhaps u don't fully understand his message.

Sorry , i do not argue blindly.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by Aremu01(m): 12:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
Bro Paul I so much love and admire this man
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by NeeKlaus: 1:01pm On Mar 19, 2017
Solomon!
The leader of the Fückboys... cheesy
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by DanseMacabre(m): 1:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
3kay945:

Thanks

Psalms 23? I don't think it ends with 'for his name sake' though, if I'm right, that is.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by lazsnaira(m): 1:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
MECKIZEDEK
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by folak48: 1:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
Jesus my Saviour
Joseph
Elijah
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by augustineokoro(m): 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
Elisha

who seek from his boss (Elijah) for his double portion, and after a charge was given unto him on how he can obtain it, God still enabled him to be steadfast unto the charge.
And the double portion was eventually given to him as as (Elijah) ascended to heaven.

finally; He still play the function (of God) at which he lung for it in multiple ways.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by augustineokoro(m): 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
Elisha

who seek from his boss (Elijah) for his double portion, and after a charge was given unto him on how he can obtain it, God still enabled him to be steadfast unto the charge.
And the double portion was eventually given to him as (Elijah) ascended to heaven.

finally; He still play the function (of God) at which he lung for it in multiple ways.
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why by carlosperrera(m): 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
Elijah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Islam Or Christianity? Which Is True? Why? / New Date For End Of The World: January 1 2017 - Sword Of God Cult / Apocalyptic End Time Begins In 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.