Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,222 members, 7,811,621 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Ebo {sacrifice} To Have Children - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ebo {sacrifice} To Have Children (1440 Views)

What You Don't Know About IFA Sacrifice (ebo) / See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] / Ogunda Odu Ifa ~ Divination, Prayers & Ebo {sacrifice} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebo {sacrifice} To Have Children by Babalawos(m): 11:54am On Mar 19, 2017
Kpala Kpala, Abeni Uba giri gbengbe, Oju Muna and Otili Awo oke aja

Were the four Awos who made Divination for Ekutele when she was anxious to have children.

She was told to make sacrifice with a hen and eight eggs. She made the sacrifice and it manifested.

The following month she became pregnant and had twins.

The next occasion she became pregnant, she had quadruplets.

The first two awos had told her that she was past child-bearing age but the last two reassured her that she would have children if she made sacrifice.

She then decided to teach the first two awos a Lesson.

Ekutele was was the house rat and her first two awos Uba-Ogiri (Evbarie in Bini) and kpala awo, the animal skin used for sewing fly whisk.

From then on, she began to eat them up which is what the house rat (Ekutele) does to this day.

She began to sing in praise of the other two.

At divination for a woman, she should be assured of having children provided she makes sacrifice.

This work was inspired by LATE DR. C. OSAMARO IBIE, J.P.

Thank you for reading, leave a comment

Babalawos

1 Like

Re: Ebo {sacrifice} To Have Children by Aregs(m): 1:26am On Apr 05, 2017
I'm impressed with all your articles so far, I'm just an Ifa enthusiast
Re: Ebo {sacrifice} To Have Children by highscript(m): 5:55am On Apr 05, 2017
Smh for you
Re: Ebo {sacrifice} To Have Children by Babalawos(m): 7:10am On Apr 05, 2017
Aregs:
I'm impressed with all your articles so far, I'm just an Ifa enthusiast

Thank you
Re: Ebo {sacrifice} To Have Children by Babalawos(m): 7:12am On Apr 05, 2017
Re: Ebo {sacrifice} To Have Children by Babalawos(m): 7:18am On Apr 05, 2017
highscript:
Smh for you

Aboru Aboye

You just did that on your tradition, your Ancestors will be so ashamed of you. Ignorance is an excuse.

You should read my post on Nigeria Religion Untold Story => www.nairaland.com/3644164/nigerian-religion-untold-story-dieing#53955777

Babalawos

1 Like

Re: Ebo {sacrifice} To Have Children by lawrykings(m): 7:45am On Apr 05, 2017
I wish you can tell me something about me!
Re: Ebo {sacrifice} To Have Children by Babalawos(m): 8:57am On Apr 05, 2017
lawrykings:
I wish you can tell me something about me!

Aboru Aboye

This is not the thread for it. Go post your face photograph on my Free Face Divination thread on Nairaland and get your free face divination report.

Babalawos
Re: Ebo {sacrifice} To Have Children by highscript(m): 12:45pm On Apr 05, 2017
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye [color=][/color]

You just did that on your tradition, your Ancestors will be so ashamed of you. Ignorance is an excuse.

You should read my post on Nigeria Religion Untold Story => www.nairaland.com/3644164/nigerian-religion-untold-story-dieing#53955777

Babalawos
fvck them all..... They are lairs ..............I mean lamurudu and co
Re: Ebo {sacrifice} To Have Children by otemdomino: 1:09pm On Apr 05, 2017
highscript:
fvck them all..... They are lairs ..............I mean lamurudu and co
This is a lost soul. You are born in the land of Lamurudu but you believe in the gods of the Jews. You are lost.
Re: Ebo {sacrifice} To Have Children by highscript(m): 1:12pm On Apr 05, 2017
otemdomino:
This is a lost soul. You are born in the land of Lamurudu but you believe in the gods of the Jews. You are lost.
fvck the Jew gods too.. How about that ? Fvck all gods
Re: Ebo {sacrifice} To Have Children by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 05, 2017
Na so grin
Re: Ebo {sacrifice} To Have Children by DaGr8est(m): 7:56pm On Apr 05, 2017
highscript:
fvck the Jew gods too.. How about that ? Fvck all gods

well if it isn't mister am so edgy and indifferent to religion and anything it entails.

Babalawos goodwork.

I support ATR mostly. The only parts I dislike is the parts that cause harm to others.

(1) (Reply)

7-yr-old Girl Reveals That Adeboye,tb Joshua, Oyedepo,oritsejafor & Others Will / A Perfect World Or Heaven. Not Really As Good As You Think / Difference Between Righteousness And Holiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.