Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Best Body Cream - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Best Body Cream (721 Views)

Which Body Cream Are You Using Now And How Is It? / The Body Cream (Lotion) That Costs N250,000 Reviewed By Jaaruma / Help! Please Review Rapid White Body Cream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Body Cream by atitipoyoyo: 3:20pm On Mar 19, 2017
Please a special friend of mine is complaining about her skin colour.please can you prescribe a good lightening cream that is affordable a range 10 - 15k. Please just help so that I can rest from her troubles.
Re: Best Body Cream by Ayofaks(f): 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
atitipoyoyo:
Please a special friend of mine is complaining about her skin colour.please can you prescribe a good lightening cream that is affordable a range 10 - 15k. Please just help so that I can rest from her troubles.
I can help if you don't mind. I sell skin care products...all effective and 100% safe. I can give her soap, night lotion, day lotion and face cream for that amount.
Re: Best Body Cream by atitipoyoyo: 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2017
Ayofaks:
I can help if you don't mind. I sell skin care products...all effective and 100% safe. I can give her soap, night lotion, day lotion and face cream for that amount.
. What brand is it?
Re: Best Body Cream by Rehil(f): 5:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
Let her get St Ives(even and bright)body wash.And get proeffect body cream.After two weeks she will c difference.It tones n even d complexion.The two is less than 6k
Re: Best Body Cream by Ayofaks(f): 5:35pm On Mar 19, 2017
atitipoyoyo:
. What brand is it?
ÉLAN

(1) (Reply)

Organic Products For Your Hair And Skin / Lizdion: Shop Classy Shoes, Tops And Undergarments Whatsapp 08067305073 / Ladies Why Don't You Sit Properly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.