Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,923 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Saraki Sends Two Students On Scholarship To China (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Sends Two Students On Scholarship To China (Photos) (19168 Views)

Senator Bukola Saraki Sends His Condolences To Late Miss Linda Angela / Saraki Sends Dino Melaye Back To His Seat At The Senate (Video) / See The Message Saraki Sends To President Buhari After Dapchi Girls’ Was Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Sends Two Students On Scholarship To China (Photos) by ceometromedia: 5:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
Senate President, Bukola Saraki Award Scholarship to two Kwarans to study Advanced Science and Engineering Courses in China. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/03/photos-saraki-sends-two-students-on.html

Re: Saraki Sends Two Students On Scholarship To China (Photos) by Kondomatic(m): 5:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
Capableben:
Wow, impressive magnanimity.
Nigeria don tire me walahi. I think I should just go back to my village.

Somebody stole what's meant for millions of people and gave a little fraction of it to just two people and you're here shouting impressive and blowing other grammars

Guy, behave yourself.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki Sends Two Students On Scholarship To China (Photos) by Capableben(m): 5:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
Kondomatic:

Somebody stole what's meant for millions of people and give a little fraction of it to just two and you're here shouting impressive and blowing other grammars

Guy, behave yourself.
wait a min, Na Bukola Saraki Ahhh, i was mislead by the title o sorry

1 Like

Re: Saraki Sends Two Students On Scholarship To China (Photos) by Nne5: 5:34pm On Mar 19, 2017
Kondomatic:

Somebody stole what's meant for millions of people and give a little fraction of it to just two and you're here shouting impressive and blowing other grammars

Guy, behave yourself.
grin grin grin

That guy was not expecting this.

You took him by surprise.grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Sends Two Students On Scholarship To China (Photos) by Jamesmatic(m): 7:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
Nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Sends Two Students On Scholarship To China (Photos) by dammytosh: 7:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
Nice Strategy.

Steal from a generation , spend on 2

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Sends Two Students On Scholarship To China (Photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
Two is too poor. He could do better.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Sends Two Students On Scholarship To China (Photos) by veacea: 7:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
From stole money?

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Sends Two Students On Scholarship To China (Photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Saraki Sends Two Students On Scholarship To China (Photos) by freddie82(m): 7:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
Oga at the top... wehdone sir

1 Like

Re: Saraki Sends Two Students On Scholarship To China (Photos) by tobtap: 7:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
cool cool cool
Re: Saraki Sends Two Students On Scholarship To China (Photos) by donbrowser(m): 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
This is a SHAME, big one

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Sends Two Students On Scholarship To China (Photos) by sammyj: 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
This less than 0.00000% from our stolen wealth. Abeg let him send 500 thousand student as a payment back for jos looting !!! angry

1 Like

Re: Saraki Sends Two Students On Scholarship To China (Photos) by FearFactor1: 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
He who has the gold makes the rules.

Ndi oshi...

1 Like

Re: Saraki Sends Two Students On Scholarship To China (Photos) by Pearly255(f): 7:20pm On Mar 19, 2017
Nice
Re: Saraki Sends Two Students On Scholarship To China (Photos) by herdekunley9ja(m): 7:20pm On Mar 19, 2017
After suffering the whole state finish ,Foolish man

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Sends Two Students On Scholarship To China (Photos) by eluquenson(m): 7:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
Nice gesture
Re: Saraki Sends Two Students On Scholarship To China (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
See how fully covered that beautiful dark skinned lady is in that HOTT Ungodly weather!!!! I hope her Chinese education will free her from the mental shackles of religion!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Saraki Sends Two Students On Scholarship To China (Photos) by hadjipapiey(m): 7:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
So! Make we use mouth pump tire? Iranu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Sends Two Students On Scholarship To China (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 7:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
Capableben:
wait a min, Na Bukola Saraki Ahhh, i was mislead by the title o sorry
oh u thought it's sarrki of nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Sends Two Students On Scholarship To China (Photos) by searchng4love: 7:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
sponsoring islamists

1 Like

Re: Saraki Sends Two Students On Scholarship To China (Photos) by DrMustafa(m): 7:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
Poli-thiefians

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Sends Two Students On Scholarship To China (Photos) by mmsen: 7:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
Kondomatic:

Somebody stole what's meant for millions of people and gave a little fraction of it to just two people and you're here shouting impressive and blowing other grammars

Guy, behave yourself.

So long as people like you are awake and speak on the issue we can collectively shame these cretins into doing the right thing.

But we have to stop engaging with them as though they are decent human beings and treat them with the same disregard that show us when they requisition government revenue and use it as their personal kitty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Sends Two Students On Scholarship To China (Photos) by herdekunley9ja(m): 7:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
Foolish Leader he help two out of millions to shut up our mouth.... God will judge u nd ur people for seriously spoiling my state 'kwara , now moved to federal

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Sends Two Students On Scholarship To China (Photos) by bukiboy(m): 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2017
People just come here and type rubbish
Re: Saraki Sends Two Students On Scholarship To China (Photos) by Aliyu333: 7:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
searchng4love:
sponsoring islamists
what is wrong with you lot?? So she shouldn't wear hijab anymore because of people like you?? You complain the north are behind in education, now someone take it within themselves to sponsor some of it best minds and you complain they are sponsoring islamist. Dem for sponsor KKK instead ba?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Sends Two Students On Scholarship To China (Photos) by herdekunley9ja(m): 7:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
grin

Re: Saraki Sends Two Students On Scholarship To China (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 7:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
What about the rest of the 3 million left ?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Sends Two Students On Scholarship To China (Photos) by ekpaben(m): 7:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
Even ordinary Nigerian can do more than that,Nothing special about it considerly the amount of money looted so far from the said man.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Sends Two Students On Scholarship To China (Photos) by Capableben(m): 7:35pm On Mar 19, 2017
crackhouse:
oh u thought it's sarrki of nairaland?
;DD hahahahahaha lol
Re: Saraki Sends Two Students On Scholarship To China (Photos) by searchng4love: 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
he did NOT STEAL money meant for Islamists alone so he should spread the dough
sad
Aliyu333:
what is wrong with you lot?? So she shouldn't wear hijab anymore because of people like you?? You complain the north are behind in education, now someone take it within themselves to sponsor some of it best minds and you complain they are sponsoring islamist. Dem for sponsor KKK instead ba?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode: I Will Rather Die Than Join APC / Dr Maduka: I Am The Only Aspirant Contesting On The Strength Of What I Have Done / Ignore Rumours That Fulanis Are In Imo To Kill Igbo People — Uzodinma [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.