Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,430 members, 7,839,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

OJB Jezreel Will Be Honoured With A Karaoke Event In Lagos On April 1st - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OJB Jezreel Will Be Honoured With A Karaoke Event In Lagos On April 1st (23938 Views)

Rita Daniels Honoured With Rotary Paul Harris Fellow For Charity / Davido Honoured With A Chieftaincy Title In Ibusa, Delta State / Remembering OJB Jezreel Two Years After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OJB Jezreel Will Be Honoured With A Karaoke Event In Lagos On April 1st by freeDR(m): 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
miremoses:
watch your tongue.
And if I don't?
Re: OJB Jezreel Will Be Honoured With A Karaoke Event In Lagos On April 1st by chiraqDemon(m): 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
miremoses:
watch your tongue.
but na fact
U cease to exist
Re: OJB Jezreel Will Be Honoured With A Karaoke Event In Lagos On April 1st by dacovajnr: 4:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
chiraqDemon:

But d guy nor know who d guy b na why u de call am idomie generation
How many nigerian musicians and producers do u know from the years b4 u were born
As I don tell her who the guy be nko? As me no know who she be too I no fit ask Her?
Re: OJB Jezreel Will Be Honoured With A Karaoke Event In Lagos On April 1st by teepheh: 4:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
To get latest gadgets and accessories at affordable price visit our online store @ http://www.beatitudecommunication.com
Re: OJB Jezreel Will Be Honoured With A Karaoke Event In Lagos On April 1st by selfmadeboss: 4:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
femi4:
He also produced 2face's Africa queen
and they all allowed him to die like that? wtf
Re: OJB Jezreel Will Be Honoured With A Karaoke Event In Lagos On April 1st by Antoeni(m): 4:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
What us the purpose of organizing the show,is it to raise money for family or to pay debts hold, and y 're dey putting up the show In lekki OJB work and lived in surulere
Re: OJB Jezreel Will Be Honoured With A Karaoke Event In Lagos On April 1st by chiraqDemon(m): 4:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
As I don tell her who the guy be nko? As me no know who she be too I no fit ask Her?
grin grin
Guy u funny
Re: OJB Jezreel Will Be Honoured With A Karaoke Event In Lagos On April 1st by TINALETC3(f): 4:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
undecided so sombori cn nt ask question again ,if u like cry, am hearing dat name 4 d first time, if u like cry tongue, fufu generation
dacovajnr:
A legendary Hit maker who discovered Wizkid and who are you? #IndomieGeneration
Re: OJB Jezreel Will Be Honoured With A Karaoke Event In Lagos On April 1st by femi4: 4:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
selfmadeboss:

and they all allowed him to die like that? wtf
What else do you want people to do. The surgery was successful, infact his first wife donated her kidney to him. He came back spent about six month with us and left
Re: OJB Jezreel Will Be Honoured With A Karaoke Event In Lagos On April 1st by pstnicodemus(m): 4:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
jonaifame22:
Keys to my heart. I love that song by ojb. May his memory be blessed
You know good music
Re: OJB Jezreel Will Be Honoured With A Karaoke Event In Lagos On April 1st by selfmadeboss: 4:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
femi4:
What else do you want people to do. The surgery was successful, infact his first wife donated her kidney to him. He came back spent about six month with us and left
he died as a result in delay of raising cash to fund the operation.
doing the right thing at the wrong time makes no sense.
whats the use of an operation when the person is 70% dead?
Re: OJB Jezreel Will Be Honoured With A Karaoke Event In Lagos On April 1st by dacovajnr: 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2017
TINALETC3:
undecided so sombori cn nt ask question again ,if u like cry, am hearing dat name 4 d first time, if u like cry tongue, fufu generation
Shou!

Re: OJB Jezreel Will Be Honoured With A Karaoke Event In Lagos On April 1st by TINALETC3(f): 4:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
grin
dacovajnr:
Shou!

Re: OJB Jezreel Will Be Honoured With A Karaoke Event In Lagos On April 1st by dacovajnr: 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin
lemme come and pay your "bribeprice"

I'm in my house,come and beat me angry

Re: OJB Jezreel Will Be Honoured With A Karaoke Event In Lagos On April 1st by Okuda(m): 5:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
freeDR:
nothing like heaven. When you are dead, you are dead. You cease to exist.

Im sure you wish it were that simple
Re: OJB Jezreel Will Be Honoured With A Karaoke Event In Lagos On April 1st by Nbote(m): 5:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
After his death abi... Where were dey wen he had to resort to begging in d first place...
Re: OJB Jezreel Will Be Honoured With A Karaoke Event In Lagos On April 1st by freeDR(m): 5:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
Okuda:

Im sure you wish it were that simple
It is exactly as I said it.
Re: OJB Jezreel Will Be Honoured With A Karaoke Event In Lagos On April 1st by Kingpinukecy(m): 6:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
Nice.....but i don't see any way he will be celebrated oooo....show us
Re: OJB Jezreel Will Be Honoured With A Karaoke Event In Lagos On April 1st by bedspread: 6:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
freeDR:
nothing like heaven. When you are dead, you are dead. You cease to exist.
DONT SAY SO BRO.. AND DONT USE YOURSELF TO EXPERIMENT IT.. SIMPLY CONFESS YOUR SINS AND REPENT FROM THEM ALL.. THE LOVING FATHER IS STILL AVAILABLE.... THE VERY MOMENT U DROP DEAD, ITS OVER... IF U MISS HEAVEN U CANT MISS HELL
Re: OJB Jezreel Will Be Honoured With A Karaoke Event In Lagos On April 1st by TriggzTrigga: 9:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
TINALETC3:
Who is he
he is big brother

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cooking & Trying To Be A Marriage Material Cannot Keep A Man – Princess Shyngle / Davido Rants On Twitter About Whoever Trying To Bleep With His Family / Interview With Mohbad's Father, He Broke Down In Tears On Mohbad Burial Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.