Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

33 Degree Freemason Shaquille O'neal Admits Earth Is Flat- Ki Ogboni! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 33 Degree Freemason Shaquille O'neal Admits Earth Is Flat- Ki Ogboni! (5446 Views)

Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values / We Have Been Lied To The Earth Is Flat And Not A Globe / Pastor Chukwudi Okoh: "Letter From Ogboni Fraternity Threatened Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

33 Degree Freemason Shaquille O'neal Admits Earth Is Flat- Ki Ogboni! by KingSango(m): 7:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
Greetings,

Ejiogbe knows that the very great society of Ogboni knows the Earth/Ile is flat so I give my salute and respect. cool I would never lay insult in the path of the Elders, and Babas of the greatest secrets. i understand that Ogboni has the awesome duty of protecting African Civilization in what has been thousands of years of a war of attrition. But many are now figuring it out that the Earth is not a globe. I will keep up my duty at disseminating the truth and connecting African people worldwide via this internet that was invented by a Nigerian. I am peaceful here in this great city of Washington, D.C, USA. There has never been a human being who has walked the Earth by the name of Jesus Christ, Muhammad, or Abrabram but we know Sango was the ancient Alaafin of Oyo. Sango is the King of Africa and all that do not bow will not exist! No army on Earth can defeat a fully trained and fully equipped African army. No army can defeat Olodumare's Irunmole. Ase, ase, ase, ooo! Love, Baba Ejiogbe.

For more on this, please check my blog:

https://gullahgeecheeworldtradeunion..com/2016/12/reclaim-your-honor-as-independent_16.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMoLVBJxd9k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7ZsSDz1VGY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 33 Degree Freemason Shaquille O'neal Admits Earth Is Flat- Ki Ogboni! by KingSango(m): 8:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
Here a Russian talks about Shaq and the deception carried out by Western Freemasons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKXCBlUPJqM

1 Share

Re: 33 Degree Freemason Shaquille O'neal Admits Earth Is Flat- Ki Ogboni! by KingSango(m): 1:16am On Mar 20, 2017
A fake globe earth is what haapens when we allow these sodomite Europeans come into Africa and operate NGO school,teaching Christianity and sodomy. angry

These damn Europeans are sodomites. The African American Congressional Congress is full of sodomite Negroes bowing to the will of sodomite Trump, sodomite Obama, Sodomite Bush, and sodomite Clinton. This entire American government is full of sodomites, Black Churches full of pedophiles and sodomites. angry NBA and NFL stars are sodomites, Shaq is a sodomite, they had Shaq in a dress with wig and lipstick on his face. And the soccer stars taken from poor places in Africa are being sodomized in soccer camps in European nations, scared to say no to these sodomite sadistic European pay masters. Wake up Nigeria.

Christianity is a sodomite religion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfKRiAA3B0k
Re: 33 Degree Freemason Shaquille O'neal Admits Earth Is Flat- Ki Ogboni! by KingSango(m): 5:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
Ile means to spread out not make round so the Earth is not a globe. grin I wonder if those chickens that spread the sand still exist because they would make some old tasting chicken soup by now. grin

1 Share

Re: 33 Degree Freemason Shaquille O'neal Admits Earth Is Flat- Ki Ogboni! by oaroloye(m): 6:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
SHALOM!

In Europe, it traditionally took like 20 years of hard work under scrutiny, before one could go from 3o MASTER MASON to 32o SUBLIME PRINCE OF THE ROYAL SECRET, whereas, in America, the whole trip can be accomplished "in a weekend." (Source: CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPAEDIA.)

33o SOVEREIGN GRAND COMMANDER, is HONORARY, and only bestowed upon brethren who have done something SPECIAL.

During World War II, Freemason President HARRY TRUMAN received his 33rd Degree Promotion, when he signed the order to drop the Second Atom Bomb on NAGASAKI- the Japanese centre of ROMAN CATHOLICISM.

The Roman Catholic Church and Freemasonry were supposedly ARCH-ENEMIES, but we now know that THEY ARE UNITED AT THE TOP.

We also now know that bombing Nagasaki would have covered up ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH MANAGEMENT of World War II. (See: THE GODFATHERS, by Jack T. Chick.)

It is highly unlikely that SHAQUILLE O'NEAL could possibly be a 33o FREEMASON.

I believe that FLAT EARTH is a DECEPTION- that the Earth is actually CONCAVE- with the Sun, Moon,and Stars enclosed WITHIN the Hollow Earth, a few thousand miles above our heads. All the Space Programmes that show Earth a CONVEX Sphere in Space are LYING.

Re: 33 Degree Freemason Shaquille O'neal Admits Earth Is Flat- Ki Ogboni! by KingSango(m): 11:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

In Europe, it traditionally took like 20 years of hard work under scrutiny, before one could go from 3o MASTER MASON to 32o SUBLIME PRINCE OF THE ROYAL SECRET, whereas, in America, the whole trip can be accomplished "in a weekend." (Source: CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPAEDIA.)

33o SOVEREIGN GRAND COMMANDER, is HONORARY, and only bestowed upon brethren who have done something SPECIAL.

During World War II, Freemason President HARRY TRUMAN received his 33rd Degree Promotion, when he signed the order to drop the Second Atom Bomb on NAGASAKI- the Japanese centre of ROMAN CATHOLICISM.

The Roman Catholic Church and Freemasonry were supposedly ARCH-ENEMIES, but we now know that THEY ARE UNITED AT THE TOP.

We also now know that bombing Nagasaki would have covered up ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH MANAGEMENT of World War II. (See: THE GODFATHERS, by Jack T. Chick.)

It is highly unlikely that SHAQUILLE O'NEAL could possibly be a 33o FREEMASON.

I believe that FLAT EARTH is a DECEPTION- that the Earth is actually CONCAVE- with the Sun, Moon,and Stars enclosed WITHIN the Hollow Earth, a few thousand miles above our heads. All the Space Programmes that show Earth a CONVEX Sphere in Space are LYING.

Greetings,

I appreciate your patronage to the truth and wanting to see liberation take place. I salute you for that sincere cause. However, I know that there was no Abraham, no Jesus, and no Muhammad. Monotheism is really an illusion because no one can know the awesome creator that created all. Many think that Imohotep was the greatest human of Ancient Egypt but he was not. The greatest was Tehuti the sage who devoted his life to the mysteries. It is Tehuti who said that man can never comprehend the all who created everything. There is no word, no thought, and no way we can fathom the Creator. The Creators is neither male, female, nor an "It", sort of speak, because the Creator is beyond creation.

We are living in a domed sky and that is apparent via the Buganda Cosmology as well as the Yoruba, both ancient kingdoms of Africa. I try to stick with actual bloodlines because the European has created fictional characters in history that never existed. These characters have no blood lineages, no tombs, no artifacts such as; bones, stones, and treasuries proven their existence. I'm speaking specifically of Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Muhammad and the other Biblical prophets. Where it may true that some truths lie among the European books but we know that art of craftiness of telling a lie with a little truth added to it, mainly to further confuse people. This is why some lies are difficult to unravel and can really create arguments with those on the same path of liberation.

The Buganda people called the sky Labaale, meaning the domed sky. All ancient cosmologies referred the sky as being covered with a dome. We can speculate the material of this dome but lets agree on the consistency. I found this out the other day ago after I started researching Buganda Gods. People have polytheistic beliefs all wrong. The Europeans and Arabs, the whole world of occult; which only means hidden, they all practice polytheistic beliefs. All the while the masses of people they have conquered including their own people, those they view beneath their bloodlines and association, they give them this false monotheistic belief to follow. Without access to the deities you can not access high and low magic, if you want to call it magic, however, I prefer to call it spiritual tradition and practice. Some Flat Earthers are going way beyond the practice because now they are talking about the underworld, etc. It is difficult enough to awaken people to the notice of a dome covered sky than to be going even further by delving into underworld reality. I do know the underworld exists, but in practicality, in disseminating the most crucial part, that the Earth is not a globe, is more important in list of priorities. Some knowledge is reserved for the most curious seekers such as the esoteric. That is how come cults existed in the first place, because cult represent the few born with such natural gift of inquisitiveness, that they would seek out the most rarest truth. We must fight against dissipating our strength by feeding the masses too much heavy stuff. Like you can't feed a baby steak.

Astrology is real and astronomy is what is made up by 14th century Europeans. Also during this time for at least several hundred years, up until the 17th century, the Inquisitions were taking place in Eurasia, especially in Rome. The Catholic Church was declaring anyone heresy that practiced any Astrology, Alchemy, and other ancient knowledge, especially knowledge that gave you power. And the funny thing is that all heresy means is a free thinker. So the intent behind the Inquisitions was to mentally and spiritually enslave the masses. This cleansing took several centuries, that including dispatching out Knights Templar, to many places throughout the 3 land masses of Africa, Europe and Asia, with Rome also Turkey, which is Eastern Rome, sitting right in the middle of the 3 great land masses. The Knights Templar stole scrolls, burned them, raped and pillaged ever where to they went to establish the authority of the Popes over the people everywhere. Lots of people are defending religion but actually religion is the problem in the world including modern science. Which the word modern actually means Moor Down, keep the Moors, aka Black/Africans down, and hide the ancient world knowledge. All for the benefit of a select few occultists among elite Eurasian families. Many African sages and scientist had to go underground and hide out. Many societies in Africa know of the domed Earth but have to stay hidden because the evil ones will come and cut out the bloodline totally. Many secrets in Africa are kept within a family lineage and passed down to only descendants. We are in a war of attrition and the time has actually come for Africans to rise.

The key to high magic used by the Ancient Egyptians and many African shamans today is tied into Astrological timing. When you know the Earth is flat but not only just that but the Earth doesn't go around the Sun but the Sun goes around the Earth. How can it be 365 days in a year if the Earth doesn't go around the Sun? Time can't be measured by the Sun but some event. The African concept of time isn't mechanical but is based upon natural and man made appointments. There are 13 (28) days moon cycles between March 21st, the first day of spring, until the next March 21st. But since we are talking African time, lets keep it specifically to occurrences. The star of Sirius, the Dog Star, which is the brightest star in the sky, rising its highest on July 25th, the beginning of the African New Year in Ancient Egypt. From July, 25th, to the next year is 13 moon cycles. Stars are not gas giants have you. Stars are luminaries that are inside of the dome. They are not millions of light years away but a few hundred miles up inside the dome. The Sun and the Moon and the planets are huge luminaries circling high inside of the dome. The Stars are fixed called houses in Astrology, they are energy vortexes. The Sun, Moon and planets are moving and change position everyday. The timing of these according to Moon, which is the most important celestial body, is the key to Astrology and high magic and low magic. This is what they are hiding. All the Ancient Egyptian temples and monuments were fixed under the stars so they knew the importance of the part of the Gods/Luminaries in the life on Earth. You need to study astrology my brother because that is the key! Ase.

1 Share

Re: 33 Degree Freemason Shaquille O'neal Admits Earth Is Flat- Ki Ogboni! by KingSango(m): 2:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
Yes Shaq broke the oath it seems admitted the round ball spinning earth is s dirty lie. Ase.
Re: 33 Degree Freemason Shaquille O'neal Admits Earth Is Flat- Ki Ogboni! by Nobody: 1:34am On Nov 30, 2017
KingSango:
Yes Shaq broke the oath it seems admitted the round ball spinning earth is s dirty lie. Ase.
Dude said he drives from coast to coast and its flat to him. Comeon bruh, that's not enough reason to start talking garbage
Re: 33 Degree Freemason Shaquille O'neal Admits Earth Is Flat- Ki Ogboni! by KingSango(m): 1:56am On Nov 30, 2017
crownedrookie:

Dude said he drives from coast to coast and its flat to him. Comeon bruh, that's not enough reason to start talking garbage

It was a joke. grin Get back to work over there at the snitches agency. You have a lot of ratting to do, rather trolling! grin

1 Share

Re: 33 Degree Freemason Shaquille O'neal Admits Earth Is Flat- Ki Ogboni! by Nobody: 1:58am On Nov 30, 2017
KingSango:

It was a joke. grin Get back to work over there at the snitches agency. You have a lot of ratting to do, rather trolling! grin

Do you even know the meaning of the word snitch? How snitch take dey applicable for here? Chai... Nairaland erudites

Re: 33 Degree Freemason Shaquille O'neal Admits Earth Is Flat- Ki Ogboni! by KingSango(m): 2:05am On Nov 30, 2017
crownedrookie:

Do you even know the meaning of the word snitch? How snitch take dey applicable for here? Chai... Nairaland erudites

Any African working for the reasoning and philosophy of the other side is a, Snitch/Traitor/Sellout/One with no honor.

Now how do you want me to slice it? I can't slice it no thinner than that unless you want me to produce a CERN particle I suggest you retreat.

1 Share

Re: 33 Degree Freemason Shaquille O'neal Admits Earth Is Flat- Ki Ogboni! by Nobody: 2:12am On Nov 30, 2017
KingSango:

Any African working for the reasoning and philosophy of the other side is a, Snitch/Traitor/Sellout/One with no honor.

Now how do you want me to slice it? I can't slice it no thinner than that unless you want me to produce a CERN particle I suggest you retreat.

If you were hoping I'll Google CERN, epic fail bruh
Re: 33 Degree Freemason Shaquille O'neal Admits Earth Is Flat- Ki Ogboni! by Nobody: 2:13am On Nov 30, 2017
KingSango:

And you just proved yourself absolutely unintelligent by automatically ascribing me to the Christian religion for picking holes in your woefully inept claims
Re: 33 Degree Freemason Shaquille O'neal Admits Earth Is Flat- Ki Ogboni! by KingSango(m): 2:16am On Nov 30, 2017
crownedrookie:

And you just proved yourself absolutely unintelligent by automatically ascribing me to the Christian religion for picking holes in your woefully inept claims

Then who are you? Tell me what is that you object too intelligently. That's if you are capable of coherent sentences and logic argument. I'm doubting but hell, time is sweet. grin
Re: 33 Degree Freemason Shaquille O'neal Admits Earth Is Flat- Ki Ogboni! by Nobody: 2:21am On Nov 30, 2017
KingSango:

Then who are you? Tell me what is that you object too intelligently. That's if you are capable of coherent sentences and logic argument. I'm doubting but hell, time is sweet. grin
A humanbeing. You have any of those in your ifa ruled land of firmaments? Or only delusional clowns are allowed in your alternate reality?
Re: 33 Degree Freemason Shaquille O'neal Admits Earth Is Flat- Ki Ogboni! by KingSango(m): 2:25am On Nov 30, 2017
crownedrookie:

A humanbeing. You have any of those in your ifa ruled land of firmaments? Or only delusional clowns are allowed in your alternate reality?

Vague answers and avoidance. I see only a scared man. Maybe just a male but certainly not a man. angry

Re: 33 Degree Freemason Shaquille O'neal Admits Earth Is Flat- Ki Ogboni! by Nobody: 2:31am On Nov 30, 2017
KingSango:

Vague answers and avoidance. I see only a scared man. Maybe just a male but certainly not a man. angry
Wack. Really thought I'd found an intelligent freethinker but I think the atheists and satanists here are a lot better dialoguers than you.
Begone
Re: 33 Degree Freemason Shaquille O'neal Admits Earth Is Flat- Ki Ogboni! by KingSango(m): 2:31am On Nov 30, 2017
crownedrookie:

Wack. Really thought I'd found an intelligent freethinker but I think the atheists and satanists here are a lot better dialoguers than you.
Begone

That's if they don't sacrifice you first. grin

You're a poor judge of character.
Re: 33 Degree Freemason Shaquille O'neal Admits Earth Is Flat- Ki Ogboni! by Nobody: 2:34am On Nov 30, 2017
KingSango:

That's if they don't sacrifice you first. grin

You're a poor judge of character.
Again with the big mouth Smiley
Dude heard satanist and atheist and jumped to stereotypical conclusions of human sacrifices. I might be a poor judge of character, you my good man are a poor character
Re: 33 Degree Freemason Shaquille O'neal Admits Earth Is Flat- Ki Ogboni! by KingSango(m): 2:40am On Nov 30, 2017
crownedrookie:

Again with the big mouth Smiley
Dude heard satanist and atheist and jumped to stereotypical conclusions of human sacrifices. I might be a poor judge of character, you my good man are a poor character

At least you acknowledge I'm a man. The rest you can keep to yourself. I care not about your character, really, just disseminating the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ob4wf9l13-I
Re: 33 Degree Freemason Shaquille O'neal Admits Earth Is Flat- Ki Ogboni! by Grandium: 1:35am On Oct 10, 2019
Wake up out your your slumber

(1) (Reply)

How To Attract Money And Customers To Your Business / What Kind Of Madness Is This In The Church / How Donald Trump Is The Christian Hero We Never Expected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.