Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

* Happy Marriage & Family:keys To Joyful Marriage And Happy Families - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / * Happy Marriage & Family:keys To Joyful Marriage And Happy Families (1538 Views)

Can't We Just Get Married Without Involving Families? / View Point: Feminism Threatens Marriage And Family Values. / Can Today's Women Have Successful Careers And Happy Families? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

* Happy Marriage & Family:keys To Joyful Marriage And Happy Families by hamid4real: 10:53am On Dec 20, 2009
I have been married for 5years now and have been going through difficulties in my marriage.i have been looking for a solution this problem but all my effort to gain happiness in my marriage is to no avail until a from abroad told me to browse the internet that i will find a solution to my problem but am a computer litetrate, had go for 3month training and i started browsing the internet and find a solution to my problem through this site http://rightfuldatinginfo..com/ now am living happilly in my marriage.
Re: * Happy Marriage & Family:keys To Joyful Marriage And Happy Families by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2009
Re: * Happy Marriage & Family:keys To Joyful Marriage And Happy Families by ubiaa5(f): 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2009
chaircover:

First of all the URL does not work.

It will serve a better purpose for peeps, if you summarise the issues you faced in your marriage and the practical steps you took to sort things out.
WORD.
Re: * Happy Marriage & Family:keys To Joyful Marriage And Happy Families by MCLOVIN: 10:39pm On Dec 23, 2009
Re: * Happy Marriage & Family:keys To Joyful Marriage And Happy Families by mamagee3(f): 1:00am On Dec 24, 2009
Joyous indeed. cheesy cheesy
Re: * Happy Marriage & Family:keys To Joyful Marriage And Happy Families by cexplorer(m): 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2009
I here congratulate you for finding a solution to your marriage problem which now empowers you to be happy and fulfilled as a married person.  Kindly it will do us good if you share the practical sides of the problems and solutions with us on this forum. 

On a personal side, I am deeply interested in knowing what happened, how it happened and the practical steps you took to solving the problem.  I must confess to you that I had marital challenges for over 25 years which God and experiences enabled me to surmount that I am now a Marriage Counselor and Family Arbitration Consultant. 

Therefore, sharing the practical sides of the story will give some of us a platform to learn and add to our knowledge about marriage and family.

I wish you a happy, fulfilled and secured marriage in the new year.
Re: * Happy Marriage & Family:keys To Joyful Marriage And Happy Families by cexplorer(m): 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2009
Dear hamid,

I don't know what happens but I can't access your response to my post with respect to the above subject matter. Kindly guide me to finding it because I am deeply interested in reading the how to of any subject especially the subject of love and marriage. Thank you and wishing you a lovely 2010.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Am Feeling Guilty Over My Cousins Breakup / I'd Like To Say To My Family And My Friends That... / Relationships-are Females Always So Possesive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.