Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,651 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Lawyer Brutalized By Soldiers In Delta Left To Die (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lawyer Brutalized By Soldiers In Delta Left To Die (Photos) (45021 Views)

Girl Gives Birth At A Market In Delta, Abandons Her To Die. Photos / Chinweuba Moses, Lawyer Brutalized By Policemen Attached To A Lawmaker In Lagos / Female UNIBEN Student Stabs Her Friend's Head & Leaves Her To Die (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Brutalized By Soldiers In Delta Left To Die (Photos) by davidif: 11:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
odimbannamdi:
These atrocities are mostly committed by the young, newly recruited ones who are eager to vent their military strength on just anyone. You can almost never see an experienced soldier doing such.

Little wonder they (new recruits) are most times moved to battle-infested zones from the training to showcase their powers on insurgents.

The army should come up with ways of, if possible, cutting contact with between them (new recruits) and civilians for at least 2years so that they can become matured on the military job enough to value the lives of harmless civilians.

Meanwhile, i have beautiful men loafers fpr sale

You are ignoring the fundamental fact that soldiers are not meant to be doing the work of a civilian police force.
Re: Lawyer Brutalized By Soldiers In Delta Left To Die (Photos) by solidman59(m): 11:12pm On Mar 19, 2017
alizma:
this guy just won take some selfie to remember his encounter with the real men. how do u explain that a soldier beat you, you go receive treatment then come back to sit down in your car to snap pix. that is simply selfie
At least there's someone here who thinks like me. This story is fake, no facts. The guy in the picture doesn't look beaten at all apart from the plasters on his face. No blood no body parts swollen.

Op you mustn't mk front page with fake stories. I doubt nsi ewu (seun) will care, after all, there's traffic
Re: Lawyer Brutalized By Soldiers In Delta Left To Die (Photos) by UltraLeslie1: 11:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
But how could the police hand them to the military command?

Were they under a military operation? A group of soldiers acting as free agents committed a crime and they are handed over to the military? For what ? Hmn! Chicken police in a zoo called a country.
Re: Lawyer Brutalized By Soldiers In Delta Left To Die (Photos) by cohug: 11:21pm On Mar 19, 2017
Is only in Nigeria Soldier bit citizens like cows, other countries soldiers are at the war front. Not on the streets. U will see a young soldier of 19 years flogin a man old to be his father, and they will say it's as a result ot indescipline. Are Nigerians the only ppl who are indecipline ? Anyone who go against d law shud be fined not bitten up. And it's shud be d job of police not army. Misplacement of job role. So fucking annoying!
Re: Lawyer Brutalized By Soldiers In Delta Left To Die (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
I prayed may terrorist Abubakar Shekau deal with those young criminal.
Re: Lawyer Brutalized By Soldiers In Delta Left To Die (Photos) by Cityguy: 11:25pm On Mar 19, 2017
NaWetinDey:
With this trend, another civil war is imminent. But this time, these idiots will rather wear rags than parade the camouflage as if it makes them immortal. People will descend on them and chew them like groundnuts.
I tell you! I see this happening in no distant future if this barbaric and animalistic tendencies of boys in uniform are not curbed. This sure can't continue unaddressed.
Re: Lawyer Brutalized By Soldiers In Delta Left To Die (Photos) by Cityguy: 11:33pm On Mar 19, 2017
fuckpro:
... This is the beauty of Nigeria,why? because we the civilians are the cause we intoxicate these never-do-well with comedy that spur them on
Walahi. And the thing vexes me seriously. We suppose to love and respect them but the hate is gradually building up you know.
Re: Lawyer Brutalized By Soldiers In Delta Left To Die (Photos) by ManTiger(m): 11:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
mazimee:
It seems the Nigerian military is breeding more thugs than soldiers. How can a so called professionals be acting like touts like it is their constitutional duty
They bully the same civilians that they were mandated to protect, the same civilians their salaries were Paid from their taxes.
They give them gorilla training, making then believe they are Demi God, roll them in gutter muds, teach them nothing but brutality. No class orientation on what their service stand for, no professional training of/for their purpose hence they come out not valuing the life of a human, that they are military, they believe they sit on the top hierarchy of food chain.
Re: Lawyer Brutalized By Soldiers In Delta Left To Die (Photos) by donfrosh: 11:44pm On Mar 19, 2017
what is wrong with all nigeria soldier
Re: Lawyer Brutalized By Soldiers In Delta Left To Die (Photos) by smartty68(m): 11:45pm On Mar 19, 2017
mrkaalo:
meanwhile, reach me via details below to be part of tomorrow's (20/03/2017) big win. which drops by 9:00am. Serious minded only.
See as your jazz dey work for you now. Na when I say make I put money e go begin fail like say tomorrow no go come. Bros abeg park well
Re: Lawyer Brutalized By Soldiers In Delta Left To Die (Photos) by Trust77: 11:56pm On Mar 19, 2017
alizma:
this guy just won take some selfie to remember his encounter with the real men. how do u explain that a soldier beat you, you go receive treatment then come back to sit down in your car to snap pix. that is simply selfie
fool
Re: Lawyer Brutalized By Soldiers In Delta Left To Die (Photos) by ipain: 12:12am On Mar 20, 2017
haggdon:

This is not the first time people were brutalized by soldiers in Nigeria. Even before Buhari become a president, it has been occurring. We have to be reasoning well
was it as worse as we currently have it?
Re: Lawyer Brutalized By Soldiers In Delta Left To Die (Photos) by cutedharmee: 12:49am On Mar 20, 2017
UltraLeslie1:
But how could the police hand them to the military command?

Were they under a military operation? A group of soldiers acting as free agents committed a crime and they are handed over to the military? For what ? Hmn! Chicken police in a zoo called a country.
The police have to hand dem over. It's their command that'll set up board of enquiry and if found guilty, dey'll be dealt wit
Re: Lawyer Brutalized By Soldiers In Delta Left To Die (Photos) by rotimage(m): 12:52am On Mar 20, 2017
chimaobinelson:
See, inccidence like this shouldnt be a suprise anymore in the S.West, S.East and S.South part of Nigeria.
These untamed beast are purposely unleashed on these regions just to assault and rape them to a stand still.
Forgive me for thinking this direction, but as someone living here in the North where Miscreants, unlettered bastard juveniles are okayed to carry dagger and other dangerous weapons in their pockets and waistbags without any form of stationed security patrol vans as easily obtainable in the pseudo-state of emergency Southern state.
this people must be taking our intelligence for a ride!!!

You reasoning would have been relevant, only if you can proof these perpetrators are from another region or parts rather than that of where this happened.

Abi them send their own kins to hunt them
Re: Lawyer Brutalized By Soldiers In Delta Left To Die (Photos) by Moving4: 1:56am On Mar 20, 2017
Wat a pity...Rest In Peace
Re: Lawyer Brutalized By Soldiers In Delta Left To Die (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 2:03am On Mar 20, 2017
doctorkush:
Chai..... This soldiers sef...that was how i and a friend stopped by the road side to get suya,naso this soldiers just show dey tear people koboko ontop sey hold up dey and they wan pass...that was how they got to my friend who was seated inside his car blasting music,me dey suya guy side outside...next thing i hear naa what i do??what i do?? Naa my friend dey wail..was about going to meet them when rain of koboko start to dey land ontop my friend..who by now is shouting am a doctor, i save life...this guys no send ooo..
As sharp guy, i juss maintain my suya spot dey do silent prayer make dude no call me...
Before dem use us do combo... My guy suffer dat day eenh...

Back to the topic...this soldiers are mad,iff only i can get to talk sense into them

cheesy cheesy I don laugh tire. lol. But e no funny. cry cry
Re: Lawyer Brutalized By Soldiers In Delta Left To Die (Photos) by Nobody: 3:11am On Mar 20, 2017
alizma:

I luv ur reasoning. Millions will not think this intelligently.
Re: Lawyer Brutalized By Soldiers In Delta Left To Die (Photos) by Ramaa(m): 3:58am On Mar 20, 2017

Re: Lawyer Brutalized By Soldiers In Delta Left To Die (Photos) by Chijosky(m): 4:09am On Mar 20, 2017
Send them to sambisa forest they will throw away they gun and run
Re: Lawyer Brutalized By Soldiers In Delta Left To Die (Photos) by Nobody: 4:56am On Mar 20, 2017
alizma:

This is called evidence.
Re: Lawyer Brutalized By Soldiers In Delta Left To Die (Photos) by 2016v2017: 5:36am On Mar 20, 2017
DerideGull:
Until law-abiding Nigerians are allowed to carry arms, this nonsense will not stop.
Re: Lawyer Brutalized By Soldiers In Delta Left To Die (Photos) by 2016v2017: 5:36am On Mar 20, 2017
mazimee:
It seems the Nigerian military is breeding more thugs than soldiers. How can a so called professionals be acting like touts like it is their constitutional duty
They bully the same civilians that they were mandated to protect, the same civilians their salaries were Paid from their taxes.
Re: Lawyer Brutalized By Soldiers In Delta Left To Die (Photos) by 2016v2017: 5:37am On Mar 20, 2017
yourexcellency:
I noticed military brutality of civilians has assumed a frightening dimension since Buhari became president. Are we back to military regime?
Re: Lawyer Brutalized By Soldiers In Delta Left To Die (Photos) by 2016v2017: 5:37am On Mar 20, 2017
lonelydora:
What do they really teach these boys in Nigerian Army Depot, Zaria? Once they come out of the training brutalization of civilians becomes the other of the day.
Re: Lawyer Brutalized By Soldiers In Delta Left To Die (Photos) by 9japrof(m): 6:38am On Mar 20, 2017
chimaobinelson:
See, inccidence like this shouldnt be a suprise anymore in the S.West, S.East and S.South part of Nigeria.
These untamed beast are purposely unleashed on these regions just to assault and rape them to a stand still.
Forgive me for thinking this direction, but as someone living here in the North where Miscreants, unlettered bastard juveniles are okayed to carry dagger and other dangerous weapons in their pockets and waistbags without any form of stationed security patrol vans as easily obtainable in the pseudo-state of emergency Southern state.
this people must be taking our intelligence for a ride!!!

the truth is just what you just said, Buh lemme tell you why, Southerners are known to be tough and rebellious, so these soldiers are been drilled before hand what they are going to face. I can tell you cos I have stayed in aba, lesser crimes that shouldn't warrant a punishment elsewhere, you will be drilled wella if they catch u for aba Buh unlike the north where I have been nothing like that exists, people hardly fear the military here. Besides they no born you well as a non-indegiene soldier to start drilling a northerner, before you know it they would give it an ethnic colourization and you would be fighting for your career.
Re: Lawyer Brutalized By Soldiers In Delta Left To Die (Photos) by Emmykonking01(m): 7:00am On Mar 20, 2017
This is very sardonic, there is no respect for civilian
Re: Lawyer Brutalized By Soldiers In Delta Left To Die (Photos) by Nobody: 7:18am On Mar 20, 2017
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy I don laugh tire. lol. But e no funny. cry cry
babe,it wasn't funny dat day oo... But who we wan tell??
Re: Lawyer Brutalized By Soldiers In Delta Left To Die (Photos) by chimaobinelson(m): 7:32am On Mar 20, 2017
davidif:

This is why I have always called for localized police force where etheach LGA has its own police force with the local head of police being elected by the people during election season like they do in yanki. This national police model that we have is a failure. It fuels corruption and incompetence on a massive scale. When will we learn that it's the people living in the area who are best suited to fight crime in there area?

The only thing the Fed govt can do to help is to train the policemen via a national police institute that has campuses in every region (East, West, North, south) and not be involved in policing. It's because of the incompetence of the police that the military has been brought out of the barracks and unleashed on the citizenry.
thanks for such innovative idea coming from you dear. but in your word,lemme as u, if our Army fail in this fight against terrorism in the country fr instance,u mean the police or any other security force should be imploy to replace the Army? instead of training or equiping them with the most recent remuneration or material to do the task?
Re: Lawyer Brutalized By Soldiers In Delta Left To Die (Photos) by dee02(m): 7:35am On Mar 20, 2017
The Nigerian Army and Police are one of the biggest problems we have in this country
Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun / Mob Beats Kidnappers Caught While Trying To Kidnap A Lady In Lagos (Pics) / 62-Year-Old Man Beaten For Raping 2 Minors (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.