Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" (56744 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo Hot In Ripped Jeans (Photos) / Oge Okoye, Ebube Nwagbo, Onyi Alex: Who Is Hottest? / Yemi Alade Wears Her Mother's Traditional Outfit (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by Olafashion(f): 10:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
She's just the 6.0 version of Werey
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Ode
werey
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by shineeye1: 10:28pm On Mar 19, 2017
A " Chief" gone Crazy!
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by ozoebuka1(m): 10:29pm On Mar 19, 2017
Evaberry:
ASHAWO!!!!!

BABA sule food Don show
don't forget to finish from the back
na jealousy go kill u
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by smartty68(m): 10:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
Madness in fashion
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by 2016easy2017: 10:35pm On Mar 19, 2017
looks crazy
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by Bills2307(m): 10:36pm On Mar 19, 2017
PenisCaP:
I love her so much very nice and humble gal.

If i hav my way i would bleep her silly and plant a foetus inside. tongue

Pls im i day dreaming undecided
My broda, U r evening dreaming. Dnt know why We av a lot of early men here.! Everytn na BLEEP for u.

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by femijunior4(m): 10:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
Wallahi she resameble craze women
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by AkinPhysicist: 10:43pm On Mar 19, 2017
Youngadvocate:
While you identify with the truths in the information and contents from this Moniker...don't forget the source is Igbobia.com...the Pan-Igbo forum that reveals real facts about and discusses the Igbo people.
A friend of mine introduced me to the site as soon as it was launched a month ago, and ever since, I fell in love with it for the unique knowledge and unknown facts it springs. Of course, anyone can register there...it is fast rising

come let me advice you...

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by treach(m): 10:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
She no get motor, cos her pose be like person wey de wait for bus....
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by scachy(m): 10:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
Silly
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by yinkson(m): 10:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
Watch out some girls in this
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by GodblessNig247(m): 10:58pm On Mar 19, 2017
CaroLyner:
Nice gate.

U mean gait? grin
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
Youngadvocate:
While you identify with the truths in the information and contents from this Moniker...don't forget the source is Igbobia.com...the Pan-Igbo forum that reveals real facts about and discusses the Igbo people.
A friend of mine introduced me to the site as soon as it was launched a month ago, and ever since, I fell in love with it for the unique knowledge and unknown facts it springs. Of course, anyone can register there...it is fast rising

hw much dem pay u for dis advert
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by SupaTee: 11:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
Ara!
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by highness25(m): 11:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
She looks like a mad woman.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:20pm On Mar 19, 2017
highness25:
this gal get husband so?
I don't think so
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by abiolasogey(m): 11:31pm On Mar 19, 2017
PenisCaP:

If i hav my way i would bleep her silly and plant a foetus inside. tongue

peniscap. grin grin yu beta go find vaginahead grin

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by highness25(m): 11:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:
I don't think so
soon she would start saying shits like Tonto
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by highness25(m): 11:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:
I don't think so
soon she would start saying shits like Tonto
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by tintedniggz(m): 11:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
Youngadvocate:
She is a bread retailer from Casablanca
Bro, be kind. Lmaooo
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 20, 2017
Constant need to seek attention on social media is a new form of mental illness!! These people are crazy!!!
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by soso22(m): 12:13am On Mar 20, 2017
My kind of woman so beautiful and..........

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by buffalowings: 12:16am On Mar 20, 2017
Evaberry:

ASHAWO!!!!!

BABA sule food Don show

what is this one saying
are you Hot
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by Alphamale2017(m): 12:37am On Mar 20, 2017
Evaberry:
ASHAWO!!!!!

BABA sule food Don show
this is childish
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by Zeal0000007(m): 1:17am On Mar 20, 2017
Someone called her ashawo. Hw u take knw.

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by AreaFada2: 2:13am On Mar 20, 2017
PenisCaP:

[s]If i hav my way i would bleep her silly and plant a foetus inside. tongue
[/s]

Very humble. Especially for a Warri bred babe. smiley

One of the few Nollywood ladies I really like.

Your dream can come true. If you "dream" nicely & respectfully. With good intentions. No dream is too big. tongue
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by AreaFada2: 2:16am On Mar 20, 2017
highness25:
this gal get husband so?

Maybe this is come and get me pose. Go marry her na. shocked
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by Bollinger(m): 2:30am On Mar 20, 2017
For some weird phucking reason, she just oozes sex. And it doesn't matter what she wears. Damn. What a woman.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by PenisCaP: 3:32am On Mar 20, 2017
AreaFada2:

Very humble. Especially for a Warri bred babe. smiley

One of the few Nollywood ladies I really like.

Your dream can come true. If you "dream" nicely & respectfully. With good intentions. No dream is too big. tongue

Lol... ok but
Shez not from warri... warris dnt answer ebube
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Wears Her "Boyfriend Destroyed Denim" by PenisCaP: 3:36am On Mar 20, 2017
abiolasogey:
peniscap. grin grin yu beta go find vaginahead grin

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Baby Bump In Dubai Vacation (Photos) / Half Caste Actresses: Lilian Bach Vs Caroline Danjuma Vs Queeneth Hilbert / Comedian Ebiye Mocks Regina Daniels' Ex Boyfriend (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.