Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:31 AM

Jesus Is Dead:- According To The Qur'an(Niyi,abuzola,muhsin,olabowale) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Jesus Is Dead:- According To The Qur'an(Niyi,abuzola,muhsin,olabowale) (1617 Views)

We Missed You,olabowale,abu Zola,lagosboy,uplawal And The Rest / Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? / Sir Olabowale Lets Discuss Aisha's Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Is Dead:- According To The Qur'an(Niyi,abuzola,muhsin,olabowale) by usisky(m): 12:52pm On Dec 20, 2009
@Niyi
@olabowale
@Abuzola
@muhsin

This is in response to an earlier post on a thread by niyi. i gave a reply there, but figured it be better if i made it a fresh topic.

please, i beg u guys in the Name of God, read all of it,. i truly appreciate the guys i mentioned their names above- sincerely.

Brother Niyi, i must commend u for your astute, intelligent and good understanding of the verses of the glorious quran.  I try to make the "muslims" realize that most of those who translated the quran were under the influence of their corrupted traditions. Any intelligent person will observe that there is no indication whatsoever that jesus will be returning to this life again in the light of the quran. does God violate his laws? no! no man would after more than two thousand years of departing this world return again; it's against God's natural laws. in fact, lets apply common sense here: how would we know jesus when he comes back?. who would believe him to be jesus? What miracle would he provide in this age of technological revolution where no reasonable mind accepts such ancient type miracles anymore. There are people who even claim to perform similar miracles. how different will that of the "returning jesus" be like?

[48:23]  Such is GOD's system throughout history, and you will find that [b]God's system is unchangeable[/b].

The verse u quoted(sura 3:55), the word "mutawwafika" means to terminate or put to death. Influence of Hadiths forced the Quran translators into mistranslating it to suit the idea of second coming of jesus.

Here, i'll prove that jesus is in fact dead according to the quran:

[3:55]  Thus, GOD said, "O Jesus, I am terminating your life, raising you to Me, and ridding you of the disbelievers. I will exalt those who follow you above those who disbelieve, till the Day of Resurrection. Then to Me is the ultimate destiny of all of you, then I will judge among you regarding your disputes.

The Righteous Do Not Really Die
:

[3:169]  Do not think that those who are killed in the cause of GOD are dead; they are alive at their Lord, enjoying His provisions.

according to the above verse All  The Righteous Do Not Really Die. the question now is: was jesus a Righteous man? if so; then the verse equally applies to him. little wonder God made similar statement in sura 2. That explains what God meant when He said in sura 4:157, that jesus was never killed.

Crucifying "the Body" of Jesus:

[4:157]  And for claiming that they killed the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, the messenger of GOD. In fact, they never killed him, they never crucified him - they were made to think that they did. All factions who are disputing in this matter are full of doubt concerning this issue. They possess no knowledge; they only conjecture. For certain, they never killed him.

Consistently in the Quran, God refers to the[b] soul[/b] as the real person. As far as God is concerned the body is just a host for the real you...the Soul. the body only serves us in this world, but after our death, the soul lives on. for the righteous as soon as they die God raises them to Himself. for the unrighteous, they wait until the day of judgment. in fact the jews did kill jesus, but jesus the "body". prior to that, God already raised his soul to Himself, i.e the real person....Jesus the "soul".

No wonder when u read (4:157), God said "they were made to think they did". meaning : the jews did certainly crucify him....at least from their own perspective, He died.But according to (3:169, 2:154), he never truly died. A righteous soul never dies.

Death: From the Quranic perspective

Death is a great mystery to most people. Not so for the students of the Quran. We learn that death is exactly like sleeping; complete with dreams (6:60, 40:46). The period between death and resurrection passes like one night of sleep (2:259; 6:60; 10:45; 16:21; 18:11, 19, 25; 30:55).

At the moment of death, everyone knows his or her destiny; Heaven or Hell. For the disbelievers, death is a horrible event; the angels beat
them on the faces and rear ends as they snatch away their souls (8:50, 47:27, 79:1).

Give good news to those who believe and work righteousness that they will have gardens with flowing streams. When provided with provisions
of fruits therein, they will say, "This is what was given to us in the past." They will be given similar provisions, and they will have pure
spouses therein. They abide therein forever. (2:25)

Do not think that those who are killed in the cause of God are dead; they are alive at their Lord, being provided for. (3:169)

Do NOT say about those who are killed in the cause of God, "They are dead." For they are alive, but you do not perceive. (2:154)

O you who believe, you shall respond to God and the messenger when he invites to what keeps you alive. (8:24)

Those who emigrate in the cause of God, then get killed or die, God will surely provide for them a good provision. (22:58)

They do not taste death, beyond the first death, and God spares them the retribution of Hell. (44:56)

He was told, "Enter Paradise." He said, "I wish my people (on earth) know; that my Lord has forgiven me and honored me." (36:26-27)

THE RIGHTEOUS DO NOT DIE; when their lives on this earth come to the predetermined end, the angel of death simply invites them to leave their earthly bodies and move on to Heaven, the same Paradise where Adam and Eve once lived. Heaven has been in existence since Adam and Eve. We learn from 89:27-30 that God invites the believers' souls: "Enter My Paradise.

THE DISBELIEVERS

As for the disbelievers, they know at the moment of death that they are destined for Hell. The angels beat them up on the faces and rear
ends (8:50 & 47:27), order them to evict their souls (6:93), then "snatch their souls" (79:1). The Quran teaches that the disbelievers
go through 2 deaths (2:28 & 40:11). They will be put to death - a state of nothingness during which they see Hell day and night in a
continuous nightmare that lasts until the Day of Judgment (40:46). Hell is not yet in existence (40:46, 89:23).

Of Course, the Righteous Depart

As far as people are concerned, the righteous "die." People do not realize that the righteous simply leave their bodies, and move on to Paradise. The verses shown above are self explanatory. They tell us that the righteous die only once - the one death we have already experienced as a consequence of the great fued (38:69). In 36:26-27, we see the best evidence that the righteous go to Paradise, while their friends and relatives are still living on earth. Like going to Hawaii and waiting for us there.  See also 16:32 & 6:60-62.
Re: Jesus Is Dead:- According To The Qur'an(Niyi,abuzola,muhsin,olabowale) by IbrahimB: 10:23pm On Dec 20, 2009
Usisky, there is already an existing thread on this topic, why start another thread?

i keep trying to make the muslims know that most of those who translated the quran were under the influence of their corrupted traditions

Now I think this is a very unfortunate statement to make.
Re: Jesus Is Dead:- According To The Qur'an(Niyi,abuzola,muhsin,olabowale) by usisky(m): 8:21am On Sep 07, 2011
usisky:

i keep trying to make the muslims know that most of those who translated the quran were under the influence of their corrupted traditions

IbrahimB:

Now I think this is a very unfortunate statement to make.

Why is it unfortunate? can you prove me wrong? i will give countless of mistranslated verses of the Qur'an by the popular translators(yusuf Ali, marmaudke pickhtall, shakir, sher ali etc) if any of the "muslims" here demand it. Due to this, they've deceived majority en masse. Their aim was to conceal the truth the Qur'an wants to reveal, but as they scheme, GOD also schemed and GOD is the best schemer.

[9:32]  They want to[b] put out GOD's light[/b] with their mouths, but GOD insists upon perfecting His light, in spite of the disbelievers.

[61:8]  They wish to put out GOD's light with their mouths. But GOD insists upon perfecting His light, in spite of the[b] disbelievers[/b].

(1) (Reply)

The Traps Of Shaitan. / How Does Non Muslims Feel About Muhammad Knowing Number Of Joints In The Body / Muslims The "Chosen People" Of GOD? If Not, Then Who Are?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.