Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,253 members, 7,957,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:56 PM

BBNaija: Another Photo Of Tboss As A Corper Surfaces - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Another Photo Of Tboss As A Corper Surfaces (42985 Views)

The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction / Photos Of Tboss' Lookalike Sister Wendy, Her Daughter & Boyfriend Of 10 Years / NYSC Photo Of Tboss Got Nigerians Saying She "Looked Older" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Another Photo Of Tboss As A Corper Surfaces by prodekul(f): 10:40am On Mar 20, 2017
she have been wearing dat engagement ring dinc years
Re: BBNaija: Another Photo Of Tboss As A Corper Surfaces by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 20, 2017
Has it gotten to this level?

All I see is Photoshop or picture editing.

Weldonesir
Re: BBNaija: Another Photo Of Tboss As A Corper Surfaces by adedayoa2(f): 10:51am On Mar 20, 2017
Abagworo:

Tboss is even more boring. Nigerians like Efe because he is real but those that made the house lively remain Gifty and TTT. Mavis, Bisola and Kemen are the other 3.
I see Efe as an opportunist, he knows whatNigerians want and he's playing his game wellllllllll.
Re: BBNaija: Another Photo Of Tboss As A Corper Surfaces by dacovajnr: 11:08am On Mar 20, 2017
kayusre:
E concern you?"
But wetin concern me Concern u?

Re: BBNaija: Another Photo Of Tboss As A Corper Surfaces by Kaymaxine(m): 11:10am On Mar 20, 2017
potent5:
Tboss keeps getting more likely to be the winner of BBN by the day. I see her coming out of the house victorious.
Its very obvious u are dumb or u dnt watch d show
Efe won d ultimate head of ause ystrdy,according to d recent polls,d guy scooped more than half of d total votes and u talkn bout tboss wining
Even marvis or debbie has beta chances dan ha.
She cannever compete with bisola wen it comes to fan base!!!
So,do d maths!!!
cool
Re: BBNaija: Another Photo Of Tboss As A Corper Surfaces by Codes151(m): 11:58am On Mar 20, 2017
She's old o
Re: BBNaija: Another Photo Of Tboss As A Corper Surfaces by potent5(m): 12:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
Kaymaxine:

Its very obvious u are dumb or u dnt watch d show
Efe won d ultimate head of ause ystrdy,according to d recent polls,d guy scooped more than half of d total votes and u talkn bout tboss wining
Even marvis or debbie has beta chances dan ha.
She cannever compete with bisola wen it comes to fan base!!!
So,do d maths!!!
cool
My friend, can you for once make your point without insults? Am I no longer entitled to my own opinion? You're not Efe neither are you Tboss. Why the insult?
Be careful.

Re: BBNaija: Another Photo Of Tboss As A Corper Surfaces by barcaboi(m): 1:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
potent5:
Tboss keeps getting more likely to be the winner of BBN by the day. I see her coming out of the house victorious.
and she had 2nd lowest rating even debbie dey ahead of her....
Re: BBNaija: Another Photo Of Tboss As A Corper Surfaces by alaskido(m): 3:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
potent5:

Forget this artificial girl called TBOSS with her inside connection. EFE will make it all the way.
Re: BBNaija: Another Photo Of Tboss As A Corper Surfaces by rhymesnoni(m): 3:13pm On Mar 20, 2017
fine girl!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: BBNaija: Another Photo Of Tboss As A Corper Surfaces by exammate: 5:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
The well kept secret to passing Jamb is out!
The ExamMate Jamb cbt software is the answer. Follow these links to get yours;

Desktop/Laptop app: https://esoftcontent.com/downloads.php

Mobile App: https:///nbCV4i
or call 08189968809.

Re: BBNaija: Another Photo Of Tboss As A Corper Surfaces by Kaymaxine(m): 8:44am On Apr 13, 2017
potent5:

My friend, can you for once make your point without insults? Am I no longer entitled to my own opinion? You're not Efe neither are you Tboss. Why the insult?
Be careful.
told u...efe and bisola
less i forget,am nt ur friend sad
Re: BBNaija: Another Photo Of Tboss As A Corper Surfaces by potent5(m): 10:06am On Apr 13, 2017
Kaymaxine:
told u...efe and bisola less i forget,am nt ur friend sad
my FRIEND you nor geh work.
Re: BBNaija: Another Photo Of Tboss As A Corper Surfaces by ndidibabe(f): 2:18pm On Apr 13, 2017
potent5:
You are a fake prophet..
Re: BBNaija: Another Photo Of Tboss As A Corper Surfaces by potent5(m): 3:24pm On Apr 13, 2017
ndidibabe:
You are a fake prophet..
DD baby. Despite all the eviction threats Tboss still managed to win something ahead of of so many. Is that not being victorious?

Come on, just wait and see what she can achieve if she has a better manager.
Re: BBNaija: Another Photo Of Tboss As A Corper Surfaces by potent5(m): 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Elo Tried Cuddling With Diane, She Refused (photo, Video) / Isilomo Rocks Cleavage-Baring Outfit To BBNaija Last Party / ‘A Tribe Called Judah’ Makes Nollywood History, Surpasses N1 Billion Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.