Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,866 members, 7,841,250 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video (40878 Views)

Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) / South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) / South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by Gloriagee(f): 9:33am On Mar 20, 2017
This is such an important message. Rather than preach bout heaven , healing, 10 commandments, the beatitudes or even rapture...it's to preach about a national contest on whose manhood is large enuf. SA, i hail o

1 Like

Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by ghostmist: 9:34am On Mar 20, 2017
Honestly, I am beginning to think that the brains of a vast majority of black south Africans have been devoured by termites...

1 Like

Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by Moving4: 9:36am On Mar 20, 2017
Stop saying things that will incite another xenophobic attack o Oga Pastor!
Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by Abudu2000(m): 9:37am On Mar 20, 2017
Another insane pastor trying to seek fame, mtcheeew next!!!
Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by SIRmanjar(m): 9:39am On Mar 20, 2017
lol so itz no more Nigerianz sell hard drugs ad commit fraud?itz now nigerianz sell prick enlargment product ad abortion product to dere men..Yeye pipo
Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by smartty68(m): 9:40am On Mar 20, 2017
chiraqDemon:
At least we are helping them combat umwanted pregnancy with the rate at which their men rape girls
They have the highest crime rate in sexual rape and drugs

1 Like

Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 20, 2017
refiner:
SouthAfricans like nigerians are blindfolded by religion...

I know if it were in a sane country and he spilled that trash,he will never be able to go home with all his body parts intact... angry

#SayNoToXenophobia

How? That doesnt make sense. Sane countries do sane things. Insane countries do insane things
Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by repogirl(f): 9:41am On Mar 20, 2017
Na wa o. Even within Africa we are fighting ourselves. Too bad from a pastor although it seems his problem is with the type of business some Nigerians are into.
Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by Otogah: 9:41am On Mar 20, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
Here's a trending footage of a South African pastor inciting his congregation against Nigerians and Ghanaians. The pastor can be heard ranting how Nigerians only advertise penis enlargement products to South Africans. According to him, he believes that Nigerians offering penis enlargement drugs and services to South Africans is an insult.

He said he wonders why foreigners like Nigerians could tell South Africans that they need penis enlargement as he seemed angry that South African government could tolerate foreigners trading in penis enlargement and abortion.

The South African pastor said the womb of a woman is God's workshop. Thus, committing abortion means destroying the work that God is doing on the woman.

The pastor also said that if he meets anyone with penis enlargement product, he will kick the person's teeth out with his 'sharp nose' shoes. He also said if anyone like that has visited his church, he/she should stand up and leave.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/south-african-pastor-incites-his.html

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jGxB5_GTuQ
Visit www.nicebuilder. for your building projects.
Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by ehissi(m): 9:42am On Mar 20, 2017
Eh heeen!! I be wonder wetin make xenophobia turn to annual festival for South Africa, na woman wahala....... cheesy

You go say na Penis enlargement drugs and therapy, as una own no gree grow reach adult size.......... grin

Come dey lie give boys say na hard drugs we dey sell...... angry - but come to think of it, the drugs supposed make make guys go hard..... undecided, if you stick to recommended dosage....... grin

Children of South Africa, leave adultery alone okay......... angry

It for adults, with fulled, adult sized bananas......... grin

But come, wetin happen sef......... angry

We enter SA, una say we carry una women, as una no get better banana; okay we dey sell Penis enlargement drugs given una; una still dey vex.......... angry

Wetin remain again? angry

Na E be say, na cucumber you want make boys dey sell give una then............. undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by neonly: 9:43am On Mar 20, 2017
Dis one no bi church na fellowship they are too small
Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 20, 2017
and the xenophobia against nigerians continues

1 Like

Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by joystickextend1(m): 9:44am On Mar 20, 2017
what kind of evil endtime pastor is these?

whats bad in using a penile enlargement product im sure one nigeria with a large joystick must have snatched his gf angry
Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by Baba1010: 9:45am On Mar 20, 2017
Misplaced priorities. When wisdom is not found where it's expected to abound...chaos ensues!!!

1 Like

Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by mmsen: 9:46am On Mar 20, 2017
The world is full of useless pastors and religious leaders.

It doesn't matter if it is Nigeria, South Africa, America, Brazil or Malaysia - there will always be useless religious leaders and their ignorant flock.
Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 20, 2017
Dandsome:
Again?

First it was a Zulu king, now a pastor. Very soon it'll be government official then everyone's eyes will be cleared that South Africans are generally envious.

Envious of what?
Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by discman2k2(m): 9:49am On Mar 20, 2017
Kathmandu:
He is right but he used the wrong approach

Pls expantiate
Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by emi14: 9:52am On Mar 20, 2017
Half braked journalism. What is the name of the church and the pastor?

However, those adverts on electric poles and train stations are never from Nigerians. Any black foreigner outside southern regions is either Nigerian or Ghanaian according to south Africans. The pastor actually lack topic for discussion.

1 Like

Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by ehissi(m): 9:57am On Mar 20, 2017
ZarZar:

Envious of what?

Our penis seh! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by hahn(m): 9:58am On Mar 20, 2017
cc kingebukasblog, felixomor
Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 20, 2017
dragonking3:
Zarzar hope this won't affect our love making tonight? cool

The irony is that if it was a white man that sold them the penis enlargement they will worship him.

It ain't our fault you guys have small dicks

Actually, according to research, South African men & Nigerian men are the same size. If they're small, you're also small grin

What he is saying I get, in a way. He's just not using tact to address the issue. I remember one story about a girl that bought abortion pills from one Nigerian "doctor". But for whatever reason, the fetus, they say, came out alive & the doctor used an iron to bash its head with. Both were arrested. So yeah, it is a problem when people administer drugs that may potentially be harmful. Many have died too, so..
Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 20, 2017
refiner:

I know if it were in a radical country and he spilled that trash,he will never be able to go home with all his body parts intact... angry

#SayNoToXenophobia

Fixed. cool Don't thank me...
Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by dragonking3: 10:10am On Mar 20, 2017
ZarZar:

Actually, according to research, South African men & Nigerian men are the same size.

What he is saying I get, in a way. He's just not using tact to address the issue. I remember one story about a girl that bought abortion pills from one Nigerian "doctor". But for whatever reason, the fetus, they say, came out alive & the doctor used an iron to bash its head with. Both were arrested. So yeah, it is a problem when people administer drugs that may potentially be harmful. Many have died too, so..
Is it only Nigerians that do abortion? If the girl didn't think of an abortion will the Nigerian guy be in business?
Honestly, talk to your men as it is obvious inferiority complex is a big issue over there.

BTW Nigerian men penis is far bigger than the south African men own. SA men can be ranked among the white Australians. cry See recent image of map showing counties with biggest and smallest manhood

Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by Elfaris(m): 10:18am On Mar 20, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
Here's a trending footage of a South African pastor inciting his congregation against Nigerians and Ghanaians. The pastor can be heard ranting how Nigerians only advertise penis enlargement products to South Africans. According to him, he believes that Nigerians offering penis enlargement drugs and services to South Africans is an insult.

He said he wonders why foreigners like Nigerians could tell South Africans that they need penis enlargement as he seemed angry that South African government could tolerate foreigners trading in penis enlargement and abortion.

The South African pastor said the womb of a woman is God's workshop. Thus, committing abortion means destroying the work that God is doing on the woman.

The pastor also said that if he meets anyone with penis enlargement product, he will kick the person's teeth out with his 'sharp nose' shoes. He also said if anyone like that has visited his church, he/she should stand up and leave.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/south-african-pastor-incites-his.html

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jGxB5_GTuQ
Khikhikhikhikhi I laugh in Swahili... this south Africans are just so jealous of Nigerians. Nawa for them o.
Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by peckebu(f): 10:22am On Mar 20, 2017
bloody racist
Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 20, 2017
dragonking3:
Is it only Nigerians that do abortion? If the girl didn't think of an abortion will the Nigerian guy be in business?
Honestly, talk to your men as it is obvious inferiority complex is a big issue over there.

BTW Nigerian men penis is far bigger than the south African men own. SA men can be ranked among the white Australians. cry See recent image of map showing counties with biggest and smallest manhood

You're not getting my point, you're just arguing to be right, which is never going to happen with me grin So receive. Let me try it another way, there are certain medications that need to be prescribed by a qualified, professional somebody & not just by anybody that decides to call themselves a doctor. That is what the problem is. Being in possession of such medication is against the law, more especially when you sell it to others, without even the proper dosage. It's dangerous & wrong. I'm not taking sides because I see both of them are at fault. You can't clap with one hand. If the so called doctors weren't there, these girls would have chosen safer options, under proper supervision & aftercare. They just don't wanna go to hospitals/clinics because over there they keep records, plus an extra dosage of scolding. Hence the alternative option.

I really don't care who is bigger, I just told you what I saw. Penis doesn't make a man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by PrinzCarter(m): 10:33am On Mar 20, 2017
All dis beef because he knows Nigerians r good wen it cumz to d downstream sector

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by Bizgold: 10:41am On Mar 20, 2017
THE MAN IS JUST BEATING AROUND THE BUSH. IF THIS SHOULD COME FROM CHURCH, THEY HATRED WILL TREND

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 20, 2017
refiner:

I know if it were in a sane country and he spilled that trash,he will never be able to go home with all his body parts intact... angry

#SayNoToXenophobia
Even Symbian and Java phones have dictionary.
Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by AnyiBest247(m): 10:54am On Mar 20, 2017
The man just dey vex because SA women prefer naija cassava over their country men.

Naija dey help una since d era of apartheid till date. is this how to show gratitude ?
Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by MduZA: 11:04am On Mar 20, 2017
Elfaris:

Khikhikhikhikhi I laugh in Swahili... this south Africans are just so jealous of Nigerians. Nawa for them o.

South africans will always tell who you are without fear or favour...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 20, 2017
AnyiBest247:
The man just dey vex because SA women prefer naija cassava over their country men.

Naija dey help una since d era of apartheid till date. is this how to show gratitude ?

Smh. These are the exact same reasons I find Nigerian men unattractive. So senseless & illogical. Only WHOREmone driven sluts choose a dirty cassava over sense. Can you be anything else other than a intimacy gadget?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prayer times with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Prophet Odumeje As A Gospel Artist In 2001 (Video) / Father Joachim Cabanyes Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.