Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,816 members, 7,841,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video (40876 Views)

Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) / South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) / South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by yinkslinks(m): 11:14am On Mar 20, 2017
End time xenophobia pastor
Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by ebenholer(m): 11:20am On Mar 20, 2017
This is getting insulting; why on earth will south africa blame nigerians for all their woes.
Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by ebenholer(m): 11:24am On Mar 20, 2017
I am sure they will still blame Nigerians when they will probably all end up in hell they deserve for being chronic haters of other races in the world
Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 20, 2017
ehissi:

Our penis seh! grin

Another one. If only your brains were as big & functional grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by Elfaris(m): 11:49am On Mar 20, 2017
MduZA:

South africans will always tell who you are without fear or favour...
Lwkmd what is Ds one saying?
Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:50am On Mar 20, 2017
Illiteracy and religion are our major problems in Africa
Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by Beckham14: 11:54am On Mar 20, 2017
refiner:
SouthAfricans like nigerians are blindfolded by religion...

know if it were in a sane country and he spilled that trash,he will never be able to go home with all his body parts intact... angry

#SayNoToXenophobia
See the way you just "xenophobicly" disgrace yourself.

Stick to romance section henceforth.
Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by bitcoinvin(m): 12:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
ragiluhivo:

Am begining to see that Religion is Deceptive...I believe in God but Religion is a slavery unto we Africans!!!!!....Its better to Live by the Principles of Nature than Being Too Religious and foolishly obyeing your Pastor!!!
Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by dragonking3: 12:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
ZarZar:

You're not getting my point, you're just arguing to be right, which is never going to happen with me grin So receive. Let me try it another way, there are certain medications that need to be prescribed by a qualified, professional somebody & not just by anybody that decides to call themselves a doctor. That is what the problem is. Being in possession of such medication is against the law, more especially when you sell it to others, without even the proper dosage. It's dangerous & wrong. I'm not taking sides because I see both of them are at fault. You can't clap with one hand. If the so called doctors weren't there, these girls would have chosen safer options, under proper supervision & aftercare. They just don't wanna go to hospitals/clinics because over there they keep records, plus an extra dosage of scolding. Hence the alternative option.

I really don't care who is bigger, I just told you what I saw. Penis doesn't make a man.
Penis doesn't make a man? Really?
Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
dragonking3:
Penis doesn't make a man? Really?

Yeah, it doesn't. What makes a man a man is maturity, wisdom, sense, responsibility & all the other goodies that come with age. What's YOUR definition of a man, boyo? A big putz? grin
Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by Arsenalholic(m): 12:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
ZarZar:

Smh. These are the exact same reasons I find Nigerian men unattractive. So senseless & illogical. Only WHOREmone driven sluts choose a dirty cassava over sense. Can you be anything else other than a intimacy gadget?
That's a generalization that doesn't go down well with me. It's like saying all South Africans are HIV/Aids infested -- we both know that's not true (in both cases up there).
Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
Arsenalholic:
That's a generalization that doesn't go down well with me. It's like saying all South Africans are HIV/Aids infested -- we both know that's not true (in both cases up there).

Are you serious? Exhibition A right here grin Reading without comprehending. Dude, I didn't say Nigerian men are unattractive people. I said certain qualities about them (the ones I've met), makes them unattractive eg. the oafish, childish behaviour I've observed from them. Again, talking about the ones I've met here. It all starts so promising, until they open their mouths & you hear the echo emanating from deep inside their skulls grin

Oh & btw, I don't care if it goes down with you or not. I'm not here to please you.
Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by bitcoinvin(m): 12:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
odimbannamdi:
Truly, religion is Africa's biggest problem.

Check out my profile for high-quality men's loafers at reasonable prices

Am begining to see that Religion is Deceptive...I believe in God but Religion is a slavery unto we Africans!!!!!....Its better to Live by the Principles of Nature than Being Too Religious and foolishly obyeing your Pastor!!!
Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by Arsenalholic(m): 12:35pm On Mar 20, 2017
ZarZar:

Are you serious? Exhibition A right here grin Reading without comprehending. Dude, I didn't say Nigerian men are unattractive people. I said certain qualities about them (the ones I've met), makes them unattractive eg. the oafish, childish behaviour I've observed from them. Again, talking about the ones I've met here. It all starts so promising, until they open their mouths & you hear the echo emanating from deep inside their skulls grin

Oh & btw, I don't care if it goes down with you or not. I'm not here to please you.
No one fuvcking cares if you are here to please anyone. You know why you're here, so, suit yourself.

Just the way you quote people when they say certain distasteful things about your country (that you don't like) is the same way I am quoting you for saying something about my countrymen that I find insultive.

So don't get your azz all excited and confuse my quote for something else.

With that out of the way, let's go back to the core of this back and forth: I can see you've got good comprehension skills :p. So here's your exact words:

this is the exact same reason I find Nigerian men unattractive

If that doesn't mean you see all Nigerian men in that light, then I really must take some English lessons from you.

Btw, I have had encounters with loads of air-headed RSAn women who had nothing to offer but butts_ and _boobs. (So it's a universal something). And based on that, I can say South African women are unattractive. But I know that's not true becos there are plenty others who are the "complete package" (yet to meet any, though).

My last sentence is a reflection of the bubble I was trying to burst in your original post.

1 Like

Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
Arsenalholic:
No one fuvcking cares if you are here to please anyone. You know why you're here, so, suit yourself.

Just the way you quote people when they say certain distasteful things about your country (that you don't like) is the same way I am quoting you for saying something about my countrymen that I find insultive.

So don't get your azz all excited and confuse my quote for something else.

With that out of the way, let's go back to the core of this back and forth: I can see you've got good comprehension skills :p. So here's your exact words:

If that doesn't mean you see all Nigerian men in that light, then I really must take some English lessons from you.

Btw, I have had encounters with loads of air-headed RSAn women who had nothing to offer but butts_ and _boobs. (So it's a universal something). And based on that, I can say South African women are unattractive. But I know that's not true becos there are plenty others who are the "complete package" (yet to meet any, though).

My last sentence is a reflection of the bubble I was trying to burst in your original post.

"Yet to meet any"...that's exactly my point! Listen, it is not my problem that you chose to interpret my comment into an all-encompassing generalization. That's on you! I'm only one person after all & couldn't have possibly met ALL as you're now trying to force those words into my mouth. This is where common sense comes in play grin If you don't like my comment, fine, just don't twist something I said into something I didn't say for your failure to use better judgment.
Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by Arsenalholic(m): 1:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
ZarZar:

"Yet to meet any"...that's exactly my point! Listen, it is not my problem that you chose to interpret my comment into an all-encompassing generalization. That's on you! I'm only one person after all & couldn't have possibly met ALL as you're now trying to force those words into my mouth. This is where common sense comes in play grin If you don't like my comment, fine, just don't twist something I said into something I didn't say for your failure to use better judgment.
That common sense you speak of should have whispered to you that adding any of " some" "most" "a few" would have made your message crystal clear and forestalled this kind of back and forth grin

Next time, use your "better judgement" (as you pride yourself in having a sh*tload of it tongue) before posting shitty_ generalizations you drew from your _butt crack -- especially when you're on a public forum where anyone can take you up on your comment.

Have a great day. Bye grin

1 Like

Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
Arsenalholic:
That common sense you speak of should have whispered to you that adding any of " some" "most" "a few" would have made your message crystal clear and forestalled this kind of back and forth grin

Next time, use your "better judgement" (as you pride yourself in having a sh*tload of it tongue) before posting shitty_ generalizations you drew from your _butt crack -- especially when you're on a public forum where anyone can take you up on your comment.

Have a great day. Bye grin

Kwaaaaa! No I don't have to add anything because I expect grown ups to be able to make sound judgments by themselves & not reason with the anus. What, are we now in pre-school where I must spell everything out to the last letter? I'll make sure to write in crayon next time
just to make my points more relatable & easier to understand grin

Nice day to you too.
Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by Arsenalholic(m): 1:25pm On Mar 20, 2017
ZarZar:

Kwaaaaa! No I don't have to add anything because I expect grown ups to be able to make sound judgments by themselves & not reason with the anus. What, are we now in pre-school where I must spell everything out to the last letter? I'll make sure to write in crayon next time
just to make my points easier to understand grin

Nice day to you too.
Lol. I will let you have the "last laugh" so you have a feel of how a gentle man acts tongue grin
Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Lol. I will let you have the "last laugh" so you have a feel of how a gentle man acts tongue grin

Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by Litmus: 2:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
Hmm, thought the penis enlargement shtick was a Ghana pastor angle, so how did Nigerigria become involved? Oh well, guess I read wrong. Although, I do know there's a trend among persecuted African groups to chook Nigeria in their affairs- even if Nigeria is not involved- so that we, as gullible people that don't check facts, would be dragged into fighting their battles for them.
Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
datola:
The practice is not good but castigating Nigerians for it is what I don't understand because Nigerians are not known to be "joy.." enlargement gadget manufacturer or experts.

Nigerians in S A knows nothing about abortion or P enlargement rather they assume any black foreigner who do not understand their language is a Nigerian

very useless people

2 Likes

Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
sasko:

Nigerians in S A knows nothing about abortion or P enlargement rather they assume any black foreigner who do not understand their language is a Nigerian

very useless people

Nigerian accent is very distinctive, broer. It's not a case of mistaken identity. Foolish people.
Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by linearity: 2:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
The pastor must have bought and tried one of the joystick enlargement products and was angry it did not work.
Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by dragonking3: 2:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
ZarZar:

Yeah, it doesn't. What makes a man a man is maturity, wisdom, sense, responsibility & all the other goodies that come with age. What's YOUR definition of a man, boyo? A big putz? grin
If you have maturity and all you mentioned and don't have a dick, sorry the man ain't complete
Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 20, 2017
dragonking3:
If you have maturity and all you mentioned and don't have a dick, sorry the man ain't complete

Sigh. That actually says a lot about you. In that case I rest my case. Just know that there are ladies out there that rank the essence of a man above the junk in his trunks. You only spend a few minutes having sex after all, what of the remaining hours? A big dick better come with an impressive shtick grin
Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by refiner(f): 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
Reiyvinn:

Fixed. cool Don't thank me...

Lol...what did u fixed? undecided
Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
LOL, Suleman and Oyedepo SA version.
Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
ZarZar:

Nigerian accent is very distinctive, broer. It's not a case of mistaken identity. Foolish people.

The people who engage in P* enlargement in S A are Ugandans, they print panflex and paste them every corner of the street also advertise on national dailies

in the menu are stuffs like;

5 minutes abortion

penis enlargement

love portion

magic rings

short man to put money in your acct

to win court cases

to drive away Tokolosie

lucky loto numbers

win your lost lover

magic wallet

I can go on and on the list is endless

The truth is south Africans looks for whom to blame at any given time

1 Like

Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by chiderao: 3:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
The problem here is that they assumed every black foreigners is a Nigerian. ..
What a sermon thou...
#Pastor of doom.

1 Like

Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by refiner(f): 3:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
Beckham14:
See the way you just "xenophobicly" disgrace yourself.

Stick to romance section henceforth.
No angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prayer times with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Prophet Odumeje As A Gospel Artist In 2001 (Video) / Father Joachim Cabanyes Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.