Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,820 members, 7,841,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video (40877 Views)

Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) / South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) / South African Pastor Feeds Church Members Engine Oil (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 20, 2017
sasko:

The people who engage in P* enlargement in S A are Ugandans, they print panflex and paste them every corner of the street also advertise on national dailies

in the menu are stuffs like;

5 minutes abortion

penis enlargement

love portion

magic rings

short man to put money in your acct

to win court cases

to drive away Tokolosie

lucky loto numbers

win your lost lover

magic wallet

I can go on and on the list is endless

The truth is south Africans looks for whom to blame at any given time

That's because we didn't have these problems until you all came through with your wizardry etc, so who do you expect us to blame? Ourselves? Fat chance grin
Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by dragonking3: 3:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
ZarZar:

Sigh. That actually says a lot about you. In that case I rest my case. Just know that there are ladies out there that rank the essence of a man above the junk in his trunks. You only spend a few minutes having sex after all, what of the remaining hours? A big dick better come with an impressive shtick grin
But I know you love guys like me with big cassava cool kiss kiss
Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by Beckham14: 3:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
refiner:

No angry
Then have fun disgracing yourself.
Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
dragonking3:
But I know you love guys like me with big cassava cool kiss kiss

Lol, whatever.
Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by mysticwarrior(m): 3:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
It is a well known fact that south African man have small joysticks and don't know how to use it, that is why their women keep running after nigerian men, Nigerians are only offering them a better opportunity to change that and this one is here shouting.
Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
refiner:
SouthAfricans like nigerians are blindfolded by religion...

I know if it were in a sane country and he spilled that trash,he will never be able to go home with all his body parts intact... angry

#SayNoToXenophobia
Ogbeni sane people don't resort to jungle justice....

If it were a sane country he spewed this ignorance he still woulda gone home unscathed....
Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by Horus(m): 3:58pm On Mar 20, 2017
Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by refiner(f): 4:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
Beckham14:
Then have fun disgracing yourself.
U too smiley
Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2017
ZarZar:

That's because we didn't have these problems until you all came through with your wizardry etc, so who do you expect us to blame? Ourselves? Fat chance grin

Really...

Who else can be more witches and wizardry if not your native (Sangomas) and what are their primary assignments ?

what about your wired initiation schools that are carried out in thick forests which govt have been trying to outlaw

by the way, all those wizardry practices are being advertised on all S A newspapers excluding (mail and Guardian )

by now you should agree with what I said earlier that culturally south Africans blames every other person in sight excluding themselves for any of their short comings

the only group you could not and can never cross their way are coloured people cuz they are very dreadful and dont give a sh**t

1 Like

Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
mysticwarrior:
It is a well known fact that south African man have small joysticks and don't know how to use it, that is why their women keep running after nigerian men, Nigerians are only offering them a better opportunity to change that and this one is here shouting.

A fact known by whom exactly? Tried any? Just because a girl tells you you're the best I ever had to boost your ego & keep the money coming, doesn't mean she's being honest. Keep thinking it's all about sexual prowess, when in reality it's all about draining every rand out of your pocket. Everybody & their mama knows that Nigerian men are generous in terms of materialistic things. So why waste time with Siphiwe when a Lagos maga is offering himself up for the taking grin Not all of us are like that though. Because I know some girls who are dating them for genuine reasons, other than taking them for a ride. This is not a bragging contest, it's natural for men & women to be attracted to each other regardless of background. That's why they say love is blind.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
sasko:

Really...

Who else can be more witches and wizardry if not your native (Sangomas) and what are their primary assignments ?

what about your wired initiation schools that are carried out in thick forests which govt have been trying to outlaw

by the way, all those wizardry practices are being advertised on all S A newspapers excluding (mail and Guardian )

by now you should agree with what I said earlier that culturally south Africans blames every other person in sight excluding themselves for any of their short comings

the only group you could not and can never cross their way are coloured people cuz they are very dreadful and dont give a sh**t

The govt has been trying to outlaw what? Get your facts straight! That tradition is as long as time & can never be outlawed-not by the previous govt. nor this one. They're simply encouraging people to go to hospitals for the actual procedure, then go back to the bush/mountains, because there are lessons taught there that you can't get from a doctor's office. So yeah, it's never going to happen. What do you mean by the Coloureds part? I'm not getting it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
refiner:

Lol...what did u fix? undecided

”Radical” not “Sane”

Sent you a PM...
Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
ZarZar:

The govt has been trying to outlaw what? Get your facts straight! That tradition is as long as time & can never be outlawed-not by the previous govt. nor this one. They're simply encouraging people to go to hospitals for the actual procedure, then go back to the bush/mountains, because there are lessons taught there that you can't get from a doctor's office. So yeah, it's never going to happen. What do you mean by the Coloureds part? I'm not getting it.

Smart girl...

Did you deliberately omitted the part I mentioned SANGOMAS. ..eh

what are their jobs description ?

what is obtainable in their shrine ?

what do they do for a living ?

Your earlier claim that foreigners introduced wizardry in S A while trying to conceal that the natives who practice wizardry are at larger percentage in your country

.I may even have the knowledge of your country more than you

1 Like

Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 20, 2017
sasko:

Smart girl...

Did you deliberately omitted the part I mentioned SANGOMAS. ..eh

what are their jobs description ?

what is obtainable in their shrine ?

what do they do for a living ?

Your earlier claim that foreigners introduced wizardry in S A while trying to conceal that the natives who practice wizardry are at larger percentage in your country

.I may even have the knowledge of your country more than you

Puhleeze. 1st answer the part about Coloureds & I may give you a worthy lesson about the rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
ZarZar:

Puhleeze. 1st answer the part about Coloureds & I may give you a worthy lesson about the rest.

In my post Sangomas was first mentioned while coloured came last

Now you don't know coloured people in your country again

you could also deny white or black people

1 Like

Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
sasko:

In my post Sangomas was first mentioned while coloured came last

Now you don't know coloured people in your country again

you could also deny white or black people

Where did I say I don't know them? Receive sense abeg grin I only asked you to clarify what you mean by that sentence because I don't get what you're trying to say. Now leggo, I'm all ears

Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
ZarZar:

Where did I say I don't know them? Receive sense abeg grin I only asked you to clarify what you mean by that sentence because I don't get what you're trying to say. Now leggo, I'm all ears

Can you see since all these while you have been avoiding to address the issue of Sangomas

it's only truth that can set you free

you can continue making more emphasis on the Coloured people for you not to acknowledge the truth

Your people should continue the blame game which is already getting stale within and outside the continent, let them continue with their barbaric act one day their will be a negative reactions from other quarters with it's attendance consequences

1 Like

Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
sasko:

Can you see since all these while you have been avoiding to address the issue of Sangomas

it's only truth that can set you free

you can continue making more emphasis on the Coloured for you not to acknowledge the truth

Your people should continue the blame game which is already getting stale within and outside the continent, let them continue with their barbaric act one day their will be a negative reactions from other quarters with it's attendance consequences

Blah blah blah. Member of a cultist gang preaching to me about barbarism & outdated methods. Wonders shall never cease to end!
Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
ZarZar:

Blah blah blah. Member of a ritualist gang preaching to me about barbarism & outdated methods. Wonders shall never cease to end!

you have already lost in touch or deliberately avoid the subject matter cuz you know you have nothing to prove me order wise

I might not reply you henceforth since you have already concurred I know you people in and out

1 Like

Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by refiner(f): 6:47pm On Mar 20, 2017
Reiyvinn:

”Radical” not “Sane”

Sent you a PM...
Ok...

Sorry hun..my mail is faulty...maybe we can talk here huh? smiley
Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
sasko:

you have already lost in touch or deliberately avoid the subject matter cuz you know you have nothing to prove me order wise

I might not reply you henceforth since you have already concurred I know you people in and out

It seems you're too focused on us as a "study", instead of looking within yourself & the society you live in 1st, before stepping on that soapbox. Hence I'd never take anything you people say into consideration. When you talk, it goes into one ear, out the other. That's how much I value your opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by afrodoc2: 6:50pm On May 30, 2017
Re: South African Pastor Incites His Congregation Against Nigerians. Photos/Video by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prayer times with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Prophet Odumeje As A Gospel Artist In 2001 (Video) / Father Joachim Cabanyes Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.