Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law (25365 Views)

Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter / Man Caught Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Delta State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by omofunaab(m): 9:41am On Mar 20, 2017
Igbos committing crimes in every region.

We no dey hear say yorubas go enugu go commit crime

5 Likes

Re: Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by Day11(m): 9:41am On Mar 20, 2017
13yrs kwa?

shocked
Re: Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by chibuthanks: 9:42am On Mar 20, 2017
Names checker association of Nigeria ncan was here
Re: Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by JideAmuGiaka: 9:42am On Mar 20, 2017
Nwoke m, Jideamugiaka.
Re: Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by modestofynest(m): 9:42am On Mar 20, 2017
Chigbo the names is ours buh he has been afflicted with the afonja disease, where does he stay ogun state headquarters of incest, rape and ritual killing so afonjas take him we the Igbos reject him
Re: Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by Franchise21(m): 9:42am On Mar 20, 2017
searchng4love:
Na dem Kingsley Chigbo..... Flatti.es at work developing the nation
But it happened in ur Afonja land
Re: Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by bayinq25(m): 9:42am On Mar 20, 2017
The eediat is from a tribe without ogo...If dem no do baby factory,na child molestation.Awon oniranu

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by Jabioro: 9:44am On Mar 20, 2017
Awon omo toko wa bale je.... they leave their respective village come to the town to get it destroyed Ftatino generation..

5 Likes

Re: Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by OlaMiki: 9:44am On Mar 20, 2017
he is an IPOD family ----Flat headed --NCAN note
searchng4love:

Unfortunately for you... He's got a flathea.d

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by Punctual(m): 9:44am On Mar 20, 2017
he should be stoned like stephen
Re: Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by Intelcorei7: 9:45am On Mar 20, 2017
Afonja self
Re: Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by bayinq25(m): 9:46am On Mar 20, 2017
koolcat:
Why are some of my people behaving like some afonjas......
Why don't you have a brain?
Re: Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by eddyslim(m): 9:46am On Mar 20, 2017
I don't have anything to say rather than to seat back and watch
Re: Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by GindoX(m): 9:47am On Mar 20, 2017
Chisos, Is dat not uncle Kunle? grin Afonjas again?
Re: Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by maxysmith(f): 9:48am On Mar 20, 2017
this rape issue nawa o embarassed embarassed
Re: Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 20, 2017
ncan
Re: Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by joe4real12: 9:50am On Mar 20, 2017
Hand him over to the public for beating grin

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by Dontbeused: 9:50am On Mar 20, 2017
All human has the tendency of doing good and bad, it's a basic choice the brain has to cope with everyday no mater your ethnicity, religion and colour. We should all stop the name checking thing, because first, the wrong doer is a human being like all of us, 2nd a Nigerian b4 any other self identification could be considered.

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by abdulkabirO(m): 9:51am On Mar 20, 2017
Olafashion:
Man apprehended for raping his 13-year-old sister-in-law

A man has been arrested for allegedly raping his wife's younger sister in Ogun state. Kingsley Chigbo, 35, reportedly molested the 13-year-old relative at Ijoko town, Ogun state. Chigbo's crime was exposed following an enlightenment talk given by the Child Protection Network, CPN, to students of Bannis College, Ijoko Ota.
After the talk, the victim approached the staff of CPN who gave the talk and informed of how her elder sister's husband has been forcefully having sex with her after which he would threaten to kill her if she told anyone. The incident was then reported to the police at Sango Ota Divisional Headquarters by Peju Osoba, the immediate past Ogun State Coordinator of Child Protection Network, CPN, and the suspect was arrested.

The police spokesperson, Abimbola Oyeyemi, confirmed this to Premium Times and revealed that when the suspect was confronted by the victim, he owned up to his crimes. Further investigation is being carried out after which the suspect will be charged to court.

http://www.rayonewss..com/2017/03/man-apprehended-for-raping-his-13-year.html
hmmmmmm...see his name
Re: Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by biggestmanhood(m): 9:53am On Mar 20, 2017
na dem afonjas and rape are 5 and 6
Re: Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by biggestmanhood(m): 9:53am On Mar 20, 2017
afonjas and rape are 5 and 6
Re: Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by mechanics(m): 9:54am On Mar 20, 2017
foolish man indeed
Re: Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by biggestmanhood(m): 9:55am On Mar 20, 2017
afonjas and rape
Re: Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by princeemmma(m): 9:55am On Mar 20, 2017
STUPID MAN

Re: Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by koolcat: 9:59am On Mar 20, 2017
bayinq25:
Why don't you have a brain?
because I shared some with ur dumb father and u inherited it from him....thereby making u and I dummies.
Re: Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by declanuzo(m): 10:00am On Mar 20, 2017
jail him for life what a wicked in-law to behold
Re: Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by amodu(m): 10:01am On Mar 20, 2017
EastGold:
Mere looking at his conical head, I can authoritatively tell you he did the thing

It takes a thief to identify a thief
Re: Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by bayinq25(m): 10:02am On Mar 20, 2017
koolcat:
because I shared some with ur dumb father and u inherited it from him....thereby making u and I dummies.
So your mum cheated on your impotent father.My dad dem bomb ur mama pvssy like shekau....Hahahahahahahahaha...Na ur mama trait u carry so....yeparipa...omo ale!
Re: Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by koolcat: 10:05am On Mar 20, 2017
bayinq25:
So your mum cheated on your impotent father.My dad dem bomb ur mama pvssy like shekau....Hahahahahahahahaha...Na ur mama trait u carry so....yeparipa...omo ale!
! E PAIN AM.
Re: Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by bayinq25(m): 10:09am On Mar 20, 2017
koolcat:
! E PAIN AM.
Na u reveal ur secret by urself na...E sure say u truly be retard o...You no fit type common "e pain me" cos na u e pain na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20 Ghanaians Arrested For Beating A Police Officer To A Pulp (photos) / Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom / I Killed Sick Man To Free Him From Pains, Used Body Parts For Rituals — Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.