Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:00 PM

Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law (25498 Views)

Father Arrested For Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / 43-Year-Old Widower Impregnates His 13-Year-Old Daughter / Man Caught Raping His 13-Year-Old Daughter In Delta State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by loopman: 10:10am On Mar 20, 2017
modestofynest:
Chigbo the names is ours buh he has been afflicted with the afonja disease, where does he stay ogun state headquarters of incest, rape and ritual killing so afonjas take him we the Igbos reject him

The DNA is definitely Flaattiee, and he is just acting to type.
Re: Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by koolcat: 10:11am On Mar 20, 2017
bayinq25:
Na u reveal ur secret by urself na...E sure say u truly be retard o...You no fit type common "e pain me" cos na u e pain na
if e no pain u true true, oya fem already nah
Re: Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by koolcat: 10:12am On Mar 20, 2017
[quote author=loopman post=5]

The DNA is definitely Flaattiee, and he is just acting to type. [/quote ]
Re: Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by bayinq25(m): 10:13am On Mar 20, 2017
koolcat:
if e no pain u true true, oya fem already nah
Na u tell people say u and ur papa na "eshin inu iwe".I come surprise say my papa dey brush ur mama.ur mama na whor* be dat na
Re: Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by koolcat: 10:19am On Mar 20, 2017
[quote oauthor=bayinq25 post=54764677]Na u tell people say u and ur papa na "eshin inu iwe".I come surprise say my papa dey brush ur mama.ur mama na whor* be dat na[/quote]egbun u don too talk this tin nah...haba.! Kponkpi nah....u won show everybody say u dey vex ni
Re: Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by princessayesha(f): 10:23am On Mar 20, 2017
Bloody paedophiles angry
Re: Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by Ayblaize(m): 10:31am On Mar 20, 2017
EastGold:
Mere looking at his conical head, I can authoritatively tell you he did the thing
People With this kin head eh

Re: Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by Ayblaize(m): 10:31am On Mar 20, 2017
EastGold:
Mere looking at his conical head, I can authoritatively tell you he did the thing
People With this kin head eh undecided

Re: Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 20, 2017
amodu:

It takes a thief to identify a thief

Re: Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 20, 2017
searchng4love:

Unfortunately for you... He's got a flathea.d

Know your shapes mister.

His head is conical...Repeat after me, he is cone head A*o*j*.

Wrong name there.
Re: Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 20, 2017
Reporting live for duty.

Kingsley Chigbo

Confirmed over and out..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by SACI: 10:38am On Mar 20, 2017
jaymejate:
Haaaa shocked
U want to come and spoil our state for us abi, useless man

See face, he don take weed tayad.
This is my judgement, 130years in prison and should be raped daily by 20 female inmates so thay he will know what it is

Arise

Court!!!
"...should be raped daily by 20 female inmates .."
Bros,that wan nor be punishment..he should b penetrated FORCEFULLY by his fellow.. smiley
Re: Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by blingxx(m): 10:39am On Mar 20, 2017
grin
Re: Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by dee02(m): 10:40am On Mar 20, 2017
blingxx:

The man is ibo sir .....na ur flat head brother grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by AnyiBest247(m): 10:45am On Mar 20, 2017
Amarabae:
Sex starved men roaming about. Govt. should look into it.
A new type of psychological disorder in some men.
Re: Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by shukuokukobambi: 10:45am On Mar 20, 2017
Franchise21:
But it happened in ur Afonja land

Shame suppose catch you. Your brother came all the way to Yoruba land to come soil your family 'reputation' and that's all you can say? cheesy

Could it be because you have no reputation to protect in the first place? Have you no self respect or dignity? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by Emassive(m): 10:52am On Mar 20, 2017
Yoruba weather don affect am. He's infected already after a long stay in the land of the waste..lol
Re: Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by Franchise21(m): 11:36am On Mar 20, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Shame suppose catch you. Your brother came all the way to Yoruba land to come soil your family 'reputation' and that's all you can say? cheesy

Could it be because you have no reputation to protect in the first place? Have you no self respect or dignity? cheesy
Lol. Ur brothers n sisters do not only soil ur land, but also goes as far as soiling it in foreign lands. Enslaved zombies
Re: Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by shukuokukobambi: 11:47am On Mar 20, 2017
Franchise21:
Lol. Ur brothers n sisters do not only soil ur land, but also goes as far as soiling it in foreign lands. Enslaved zombies

If only the Asians will stop using your family members for target practice at their shooting ranges, buratai will have more for the same practice at Onitsha and aba cheesy

Shameless soul exporting crime all over the world. Deranged OSU cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 20, 2017
Na dem dem. When will Guinness book of records visit the area?

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by tmgold007(f): 11:56am On Mar 20, 2017
YAMUTU HIS KPEKUS

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by Nusaf: 5:32pm On Mar 20, 2017
Kingsley Chigbo, and these are the same people making noise all over the places that the life of a 19yr old girl Schooling in The UK has been ruined because she was married into a royal family. What exactly is wrong with these people?

Liepods and hypocrisy are

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by Franchise21(m): 5:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

If only the Asians will stop using your family members for target practice at their shooting ranges, buratai will have more for the same practice at Onitsha and aba cheesy

Shameless soul exporting crime all over the world. Deranged OSU cheesy
Hahaha... Wen will u n ur family ever hv sense?

Same way Awolowo betrayed ur ancestors, that's same way Thiefnùbu betrayed u guys a second tym. Now I know u guys re worse than Zombies grin
Re: Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by shukuokukobambi: 5:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
Franchise21:
Hahaha... Wen will u n ur family ever hv sense?

Same way Awolowo betrayed ur ancestors, that's same way Thiefnùbu betrayed u guys a second tym. Now I know u guys re worse than Zombies grin

Even if sense is being shared for free at upper iweka, you and your ancestors will obviously find a way to avoid getting it. It explains why 3million of your ancestors were led to their gruesome deaths by ojukwu who still came back to contest under the banner of their killers cheesy

Dunce. Awolowo didn't betray my ancestors unlike azikiwe who abandoned the biafran struggle and your ancestors. The efulefu was busy shouting one Nigeria in Lagos while your ancestors were dying of gunshots, kwashiorkor and other plagues cheesy

You're not just a zombie, you're an OSU zombie destined to rot in servitude cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by Franchise21(m): 6:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Even if sense is being shared for free at upper iweka, you and your ancestors will obviously find a way to avoid getting it. It explains why 3million of your ancestors were led to their gruesome deaths by ojukwu who still came back to contest under the banner of their killers cheesy

Dunce. Awolowo didn't betray my ancestors unlike azikiwe who abandoned the biafran struggle and your ancestors. The efulefu was busy shouting one Nigeria in Lagos while your ancestors were dying of gunshots, kwashiorkor and other plagues cheesy

You're not just a zombie, you're an OSU zombie destined to rot in servitude cheesy
Enslaved zombie... Enslaved for life grin cheesy
Re: Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by shukuokukobambi: 6:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
Franchise21:
Enslaved zombie... Enslaved for life grin cheesy

So that is all you can muster? You this OSU outcast, that is all you can bring up? cheesy cheesy

Anyway when are you taking chigbo back to your homeland? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by oluwasayo12(m): 6:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
why Igbo people dey have sex like dog and goat .....omo ajokuta mamoomi

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by Franchise21(m): 6:47pm On Mar 20, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

So that is all you can muster? You this OSU outcast, that is all you can bring up? cheesy cheesy

Anyway when are you taking chigbo back to your homeland? cheesy
Lol. Enjoy ur fun... I just came to laff at some lil exchange of tantrums.

See ya!!
Re: Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
Jesus... i know dis man.... lord please help us....... dis life ehn
Re: Man Arrested In Ogun For Raping His 13-Year-Old Sister-In-Law by akigbemaru: 4:58am On Mar 21, 2017
Igbo man raped his sister in law.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India / Anambra Police Commissioner Gives Money To Lady Who Dumped Her New Baby In Bush / Notorious Thief Caught And Burnt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.