Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Don Jazzy Denies Plans To Sign BBN Debbie Rise, Defends DNA Who Fans Trolled On - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Denies Plans To Sign BBN Debbie Rise, Defends DNA Who Fans Trolled On (35274 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim & Iceberg Slim: Who Dumped Who? - Fans Ask / Tboss, Marvis & Debbie-rise Hang Out With Payporte Boss, Eyo Bassey / Don Jazzy To Sign Debbie Rise Into Mavin Records, After Hearing This… (#bbnaija) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Denies Plans To Sign BBN Debbie Rise, Defends DNA Who Fans Trolled On by Drabrah(m): 10:49am On Mar 20, 2017
Don J wey no dey slack. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Denies Plans To Sign BBN Debbie Rise, Defends DNA Who Fans Trolled On by psallmuel(m): 10:56am On Mar 20, 2017
dacovajnr:
Don Baba keeping it Simple since 1960s cool but come on who be DNA again? lipsrsealed dem dey sing?
No, dem dey sell microphones

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Denies Plans To Sign BBN Debbie Rise, Defends DNA Who Fans Trolled On by dacovajnr: 11:00am On Mar 20, 2017
psallmuel:

No, dem dey sell microphones
I guess so too. Are you the Distributor?
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Plans To Sign BBN Debbie Rise, Defends DNA Who Fans Trolled On by Sezua(m): 11:09am On Mar 20, 2017
Kenshinmunac:
I don't see the reason for don jazzy signing this dna guys.

There is nothing fascinating and/or intriguing about their voice that would make me stay glued to my speakers or put the song on repeat, their voice sounds like every other auto tuned up coming artist voice!

Look at the first song they brought out, the normal everyday kind of "humble smith" song we all are tired of hearing.

Is it just me? But this guys are whack.
undecided
First met them at the X factor show...these guys can't sing to save their lives sef.
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Plans To Sign BBN Debbie Rise, Defends DNA Who Fans Trolled On by achu442(m): 11:10am On Mar 20, 2017
In-as-much as I am into the music business.Let me explain. something to u guys.

Don Jazzy is a pure business man.You will be surprised that someone paid him to sign the DNA guys.Just as it is in Dija's contract.

Don Jazzy will never invest on what will not give him profit..Unless he would have start signing already made artist cos I bet every artist will love to be on Mavins platform.
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Plans To Sign BBN Debbie Rise, Defends DNA Who Fans Trolled On by LawdOfNairaland: 11:18am On Mar 20, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

There is nothing fascinating and/or intriguing about their voice that would make me stay glued to my speakers or put the song on repeat, their voice sounds like every other auto tuned up coming artist voice!

Look at the first song they brought out, the normal everyday kind of "humble smith" song we all are tired of hearing.

undecided

It is not just you. I listened to their I Can or whatever and I was far from impressed!!!

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Denies Plans To Sign BBN Debbie Rise, Defends DNA Who Fans Trolled On by xgada(m): 11:23am On Mar 20, 2017
There are many parts in art of music, voice,melody,dance steps etc
The art I watch yesterday was ok,seeing them for the first time,I was flowing with the musical sounds those guys produced.
I like DNA twin.
They are not whack but normal naija art

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Denies Plans To Sign BBN Debbie Rise, Defends DNA Who Fans Trolled On by Chuchunana: 11:47am On Mar 20, 2017
They are just there. I'm not a fan and i think Jazzy didn't get that shot right. They can't even stand close to the other Mavin Artistes…they will evaporate soon
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Plans To Sign BBN Debbie Rise, Defends DNA Who Fans Trolled On by opara28(m): 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
na wa oooo...make una chill small naaa......dey r jes new to d game....few yrs to cm dem fit blow pass wetin una tink.........we all jes av to start from somewhere
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Plans To Sign BBN Debbie Rise, Defends DNA Who Fans Trolled On by girl4rmspace(f): 12:35pm On Mar 20, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
grin grin grin no be say I no like twins I do but true true, right from the competition with coke, I dey always tell my self say these guys dey miss road. Music is not their thing!

They need to find and identify with themselves what they actually have interest in because they are yet to do that!

and i say your opinion dsnt make one bit of sense

donjazzy who is very experienced in the music business signed them and now they are making money and gaining grounds.

They probably have more money now than you do. So your hating is laughably bad.
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Plans To Sign BBN Debbie Rise, Defends DNA Who Fans Trolled On by PASCALSILVA(m): 12:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

undecided
..THEY ARE WACK ..OK I AGREE WITH..U .FYNE..BUT OGA WHY U NEVA BLOW PASS DEM ..EH PERSON WEY SING I DEY KILL MOSQUITO WELL WELL SE HE NO BLOW..EH..ANSWER ME NOw....SEE BROS D TRUTH BE SAY EVEN IF BOKO HARAM PLANT BOMB INSIDE UR HEAD U FIT STILL NO BLOW ..NONSENSE..

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Denies Plans To Sign BBN Debbie Rise, Defends DNA Who Fans Trolled On by Awoo88: 12:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

undecided
Korede and Rikado were ordinary everyday songs. Platform matters

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Denies Plans To Sign BBN Debbie Rise, Defends DNA Who Fans Trolled On by Awoo88: 1:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
achu442:
In-as-much as I am into the music business.Let me explain. something to u guys.

Don Jazzy is a pure business man.You will be surprised that someone paid him to sign the DNA guys.Just as it is in Dija's contract.

Don Jazzy will never invest on what will not give him profit..Unless he would have start signing already made artist cos I bet every artist will love to be on Mavins platform.
So Jazzy was paid to sign Di'ja?? No wonder because apart from the d prince, that is ONE mavin art that is just occupying space

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Denies Plans To Sign BBN Debbie Rise, Defends DNA Who Fans Trolled On by Kenshinmunac(m): 1:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
PASCALSILVA:
..THEY ARE WACK ..OK I AGREE WITH..U .FYNE..BUT OGA WHY U NEVA BLOW PASS DEM ..EH PERSON WEY SING I DEY KILL MOSQUITO WELL WELL SE HE NO BLOW..EH..ANSWER ME NOw....SEE BROS D TRUTH BE SAY EVEN IF BOKO HARAM PLANT BOMB INSIDE UR HEAD U FIT STILL NO BLOW ..NONSENSE..

The fact I know is I am way more successful than you will ever be.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Denies Plans To Sign BBN Debbie Rise, Defends DNA Who Fans Trolled On by PASCALSILVA(m): 1:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

The fact I know is I am way more successful than you will ever be.
..BY THEIR NAMES AND WORDS WE SHALL KNOW THEM..BUT D TIN PAIN U ..CHAI..NO NEED OF EXCHANGING WORD WITH POVERTY IN MAKING ..WHO CANT APPRECIATE OTHER PEOPLE HARD WORK AND SUCCESS..HAVE A GOOD DAY
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Plans To Sign BBN Debbie Rise, Defends DNA Who Fans Trolled On by Esepayne(f): 2:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
it love those guys, rite from the time of voice naija

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Denies Plans To Sign BBN Debbie Rise, Defends DNA Who Fans Trolled On by exammate: 5:18pm On Mar 20, 2017
The well kept secret to passing Jamb is out!
The ExamMate Jamb cbt software is the answer. Follow these links to get yours;

Desktop/Laptop app: https://esoftcontent.com/downloads.php

Mobile App: https:///nbCV4i
or call 08189968809.

Re: Don Jazzy Denies Plans To Sign BBN Debbie Rise, Defends DNA Who Fans Trolled On by mrclement020: 7:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
Click to see

Re: Don Jazzy Denies Plans To Sign BBN Debbie Rise, Defends DNA Who Fans Trolled On by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
these guys were at the voice Nigeria naa.they are the best voice wise but they definitely have better voice(if u know what I mean) than the likes of reekado,korede
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Plans To Sign BBN Debbie Rise, Defends DNA Who Fans Trolled On by Jifem(m): 7:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
Meanwhile listen to mah latest work/track through dis link http://picosong.com/GttM

Jahbless
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Plans To Sign BBN Debbie Rise, Defends DNA Who Fans Trolled On by psalmsjob: 8:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
Kenshinmunac:

undecided
Lol... a servant cannot be greater than his master. Don Jazzy is whacker than his DNA twinsgrin 2x over.

We have very few musicians in Nigeria but we've many entertainers whom we Nigerians celebrate more than the musicians.grin

Dan marayan Jos is a musician while Davido is an entertainergrin no beffin o, I mentioned him because he's the most fertile entertainer of them all in past few days you'll agreegrin

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Denies Plans To Sign BBN Debbie Rise, Defends DNA Who Fans Trolled On by OKorowanta: 1:29am On Mar 21, 2017
ElSherriff:
This one feeling like Simon Colwell in America has got talent show. Abandon am sir. Na you lose.

Which of d prison you for escape come dey yarn puan?
Maybe na kirikiri high college.
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Plans To Sign BBN Debbie Rise, Defends DNA Who Fans Trolled On by ElSherriff: 9:23am On Mar 21, 2017
I escaped from ya family home...maximum prison.
OKorowanta:

Which of d prison you for escape come dey yarn puan?
Maybe na kirikiri high college.
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Plans To Sign BBN Debbie Rise, Defends DNA Who Fans Trolled On by dizzle101(m): 10:15am On Mar 21, 2017
dacovajnr:
Don Baba keeping it Simple since 1960s cool but come on who be DNA again? lipsrsealed dem dey sing?
if u no no say jazzy sign dem cuz dem dey sing, shame on d person wey dash u money to buy data.
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Plans To Sign BBN Debbie Rise, Defends DNA Who Fans Trolled On by dacovajnr: 12:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
dizzle101:
if u no no say jazzy sign dem cuz dem dey sing, shame on d person wey dash u money to buy data.
For your mind you don make sense, you think say na person wey still dey chop MTY na e u dey follow talk? Kids on NL though undecided
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Plans To Sign BBN Debbie Rise, Defends DNA Who Fans Trolled On by chineduemmao: 7:58pm On May 04, 2017
Finally i just read every single comment now here's mine fist of all let me establish the fact that there is no singer in nigeria as someone rightly quoted (a few singers) what we have are entertainers. Many of them. These guys do not have the best voice in the world yes but they reached a misterious stage in the voice Nigeria, misterious in the sense that if it were in the voice USA, they will not even pass the audition that is to show that even there coach (patoR i guess) no even care. Who is even complaining about voice here who better pass them? Davido? Wizkid? Phyno? Not even don jazzy himself. All they need is find one dance school and brush up there moves, polish there swag, they already have a uniqueness "identical twins"
Re: Don Jazzy Denies Plans To Sign BBN Debbie Rise, Defends DNA Who Fans Trolled On by chineduemmao: 7:59pm On May 04, 2017
Finally i just read every single comment now here's mine fist of all let me establish the fact that there is no singer in nigeria as someone rightly quoted (a few singers) what we have are entertainers. Many of them. These guys do not have the best voice in the world yes but they reached a misterious stage in the voice Nigeria, misterious in the sense that if it were in the voice USA, they will not even pass the audition that is to show that even there coach (patoR i guess) no even care. Who is even complaining about voice here who better pass them? Davido? Wizkid? Phyno? Not even don jazzy himself. All they need is find one dance school and brush up there moves, polish there swag, they already have a uniqueness "identical twins"

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Georgina Onuoha's Knees Have Alamieseyigha's Face" Kemi Olunloyo Slams Actress / Yemi Alade Vows Never To Lend Anyone Money Again - Full Update / Juliet Ibrahim Rocks Sexy Catwoman Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.