Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,795 members, 7,956,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:58 PM

"He Has The Best Lips Ever", Omotola Gushes About Her Husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "He Has The Best Lips Ever", Omotola Gushes About Her Husband (27289 Views)

Regina Daniels Gushes About Meeting Tonto Dikeh (photos) / Burna Boy's Bae Stefflon Don Gushes About Him On Radio, Calls Him Her Husband / "Drake No Be God" Fans Remind Davido After He Gushes About Drake, He Replied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "He Has The Best Lips Ever", Omotola Gushes About Her Husband by midehi2(f): 11:08am On Mar 20, 2017
not like mine, cant compare
Re: "He Has The Best Lips Ever", Omotola Gushes About Her Husband by BushBiafranBoy: 11:08am On Mar 20, 2017
mtchewww
Re: "He Has The Best Lips Ever", Omotola Gushes About Her Husband by ameezy(m): 11:08am On Mar 20, 2017
;DD
Who kiss epp
I say who e epp angry
Re: "He Has The Best Lips Ever", Omotola Gushes About Her Husband by PatriotTemidayo: 11:09am On Mar 20, 2017
Try KEMEN, and you'll see that your husband is a learner. cheesy

#LIPilicioushumanbeings grin
Re: "He Has The Best Lips Ever", Omotola Gushes About Her Husband by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 20, 2017
"Best lips" compared to whose?
Re: "He Has The Best Lips Ever", Omotola Gushes About Her Husband by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 20, 2017
His or hers?
Re: "He Has The Best Lips Ever", Omotola Gushes About Her Husband by ayogozie(m): 11:10am On Mar 20, 2017
Blessed family abeg no discuss ur family affair on social media to avoid problem woman. I just want to make common sense
Re: "He Has The Best Lips Ever", Omotola Gushes About Her Husband by martineverest(m): 11:11am On Mar 20, 2017
dont worry,stephanie,rosaline and daniella are coming to take care of dat lips
Re: "He Has The Best Lips Ever", Omotola Gushes About Her Husband by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 20, 2017
jeffizy:
Ma, how many lips have you kissed.? Saying something is the best means you're comparing it with others.
#mindyourwords
#troublefinder
Lol.

She's an attress...which mean she might have probably kissed a lot of lips... a few thousand I guess gringrin
Re: "He Has The Best Lips Ever", Omotola Gushes About Her Husband by Punctual(m): 11:12am On Mar 20, 2017
I no see any lip, na moustache i dey see....lol
Re: "He Has The Best Lips Ever", Omotola Gushes About Her Husband by vislabraye(m): 11:13am On Mar 20, 2017
jeffizy:
Ma, how many lips have you kissed.? Saying something is the best means you're comparing it with others.
#mindyourwords
#troublefinder
Lol.

Comparing to Emeka Ike, Jim Iyke and co...
Re: "He Has The Best Lips Ever", Omotola Gushes About Her Husband by exammate: 11:15am On Mar 20, 2017
The well kept secret to passing Jamb is out!
The ExamMate Jamb cbt software is the answer. Follow these links to get yours;

Desktop/Laptop app: https://esoftcontent.com/downloads.php

Mobile App: https:///nbCV4i
or call 08189968809.

Re: "He Has The Best Lips Ever", Omotola Gushes About Her Husband by NorthernParrot: 11:17am On Mar 20, 2017
so you have tested plenty lips.. karuwa
Re: "He Has The Best Lips Ever", Omotola Gushes About Her Husband by DESTINY41(m): 11:20am On Mar 20, 2017
Wey tin she dey try talk @kemen grin grin grin
Re: "He Has The Best Lips Ever", Omotola Gushes About Her Husband by sisisioge: 11:21am On Mar 20, 2017
Hmmm...I think this couple got it right. Congrats to them.
Re: "He Has The Best Lips Ever", Omotola Gushes About Her Husband by homirefacuny(m): 11:21am On Mar 20, 2017
adadike281:
beautiful couple, na to dey kiss dey go

If this is you on your profile... Amazing.
Re: "He Has The Best Lips Ever", Omotola Gushes About Her Husband by PrinzCarter(m): 11:22am On Mar 20, 2017
Omotola dey r coming for ur husband
Re: "He Has The Best Lips Ever", Omotola Gushes About Her Husband by usamali(m): 11:24am On Mar 20, 2017
gushes after the gushing comes another nollywood diva who will want to have a taste.
omotola i advice u enjoy wot u have quietly .
Re: "He Has The Best Lips Ever", Omotola Gushes About Her Husband by georginho10(m): 11:27am On Mar 20, 2017
jus negodi...

Re: "He Has The Best Lips Ever", Omotola Gushes About Her Husband by modsfucker: 11:28am On Mar 20, 2017
Or rather he has the biggest lips ever
Re: "He Has The Best Lips Ever", Omotola Gushes About Her Husband by modsfucker: 11:31am On Mar 20, 2017
georginho10:
jus negodi...

Should something bad happen to them now they would blame it on Devil
Re: "He Has The Best Lips Ever", Omotola Gushes About Her Husband by adadike281(f): 11:38am On Mar 20, 2017
homirefacuny:

If this is you on your profile... Amazing.
Thks.
Re: "He Has The Best Lips Ever", Omotola Gushes About Her Husband by smartkester(m): 11:48am On Mar 20, 2017
metallisc:

babe, how far?
wetin you dey howfr her for. You don see big yansh and bobi your body don dey hyper.. Lol grin grin
Re: "He Has The Best Lips Ever", Omotola Gushes About Her Husband by kalex0(m): 11:50am On Mar 20, 2017
adadike281:
Thks.
I was carried away by your... can we be friends please??
Re: "He Has The Best Lips Ever", Omotola Gushes About Her Husband by Jodha(f): 11:59am On Mar 20, 2017
Cc Tonto [center][/center] grin grin

Omotola should not join them and start bringing her personal life.. On social media oo... She'll so regret it..
Re: "He Has The Best Lips Ever", Omotola Gushes About Her Husband by arsenal33: 12:35pm On Mar 20, 2017
she should know.
she has kissed many
Re: "He Has The Best Lips Ever", Omotola Gushes About Her Husband by Ramaa(m): 12:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
Prostitut.es are everywhere......
Re: "He Has The Best Lips Ever", Omotola Gushes About Her Husband by CheedyJ(m): 1:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
jeffizy:
#mindyourwords
#troublefinder
Lol.
This woman don kiss lots of lips ooooo,...from Ramsey Noah to Jim iyke,to pat attah,to emeka ike,RMD,including some international actors....she has kissed quite a lot besides she gaz rub her Hubby's ego na....
Re: "He Has The Best Lips Ever", Omotola Gushes About Her Husband by ceeben(m): 1:32pm On Mar 20, 2017
so she means jim iyk nd all those guys she dy kiss no get beta lips

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda & Ibinabo Fiberesima At Rivers @50 Celebration (Photos) / Chidinma Ekile Stuns In A Stylish Hooded Blazer / Churchill Coronated With Nwanne'di'namba Chieftaincy Title In Anambra (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.