Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,447 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

What Brought Us Here? A Defense Of Christianity - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Brought Us Here? A Defense Of Christianity (3500 Views)

Cyla Simpson's Defense Of Anita Oyakhilome / The Cowardice Of Christianity (re; The Cowardice Of Atheism) / The Real History Of Christianity - Was The Crucifixion A Hoax? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Brought Us Here? A Defense Of Christianity by Yisraylite(m): 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2009
Now let me see you wiggle out of this one from your own book:

Mat 24:36 "But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only. 
Mar 13:32 "But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father

if your Jesus is the same as your God/Father, then He should have this information of when he is coming back

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Brought Us Here? A Defense Of Christianity by nuclearboy(m): 7:06pm On Dec 28, 2009
Israel, a Nation, is the Messiah!  shocked

Yisraylite, you just dug a grave for yourself!! And now I know pity is the right emotion to feel toward you.

Ok, Israel is the Messiah, right? What say you then, of

“ Know therefore and understand,
      That from the going forth of the command
      To restore and build Jerusalem
      Until Messiah the Prince,
      There shall be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks;
      The street[a] shall be built again, and the wall,[b]
      Even in troublesome times.

And after the sixty-two weeks
      Messiah shall be cut off, but not for Himself;
      And the people of the prince who is to come
      Shall destroy the city and the sanctuary.
      The end of it shall be with a flood,
      And till the end of the war desolations are determined." Daniel 9:25 & 26

Apparently, the Prince (who is to come, at least to Daniel) is the whole Nation of Israel that had existed eons before Daniel was born, right? And it was that whole Nation that Isaiah's Virgin gave birth to (    ) and is called the "Mighty God, Wonderful Counselor and Prince of Peace. And of course, when "Messiah shall be cut off, but not for Himself", the romans just grabbed all of Israel from the diaspora, tied them all up and nailed their combined hands and feet to the cross, right? Yet today, Jews still exist after "HE", that entire nation, was cut off. Wonderful! grin

Have you forgotten that Israel was the name of ONE MAN? So, using the name to refer to the Messiah just as the NATION Israel was Chosen has now become "Thermodynamics III" for your infantile brain?

No one can be this silly naturally, You ought to take out a patent for daftness. I thought you had something to say but obviously, making flatulent noises from the shadows is your "high".

I suggest you re-read what you've written. Under no influence (spiritual or otherwise), you'll change your NL username out of shame. Please go look for someone of your mental level to bark at. I suggest your search begins at the nearest Creche
Re: What Brought Us Here? A Defense Of Christianity by Yisraylite(m): 8:44am On Dec 29, 2009
@ slowpoke

ooh ! 
Yisraylite, you just dug a grave for yourself!! And now I know pity is the right emotion to feel toward you.

shocked tongue
listen you mr vatican lap dog,unlike you, I speak Hebrew and have studied Paleo Hebrew for over 15 years, if you can't grasp a couple of simple verses,what makes you think I'll be wasting any time with you regarding the complicated prophecy in Dan 9:24-27 undecided

Hsa 13:11 I gave you a king in My anger ( see I sam 8:4-22), And took [him] away in My wrath

I gave you a king in My anger :

1Sa 8:6 But the thing displeased Samuyl when they said, "Give us a king to judge us." So Samuyl prayed to YAHAWAH

1Sa 8:7 And YAHAWAH said to Samuyl, "Heed the voice of the people in all that they say to you; for they have not rejected you, but they have rejected Me, that I should not reign over them.

1Sa 8:22 So YAHAWAH said to Samuyl, "Heed their voice, and make them a king." And Samuyl said to the men of Yisrayl, "Every man go to his city." 

And took [him] away in My wrath

This is what Abba YAHAWAH said of Yahyakim “

Yer 22:18   Therefore thus says YAHAWAH concerning Yahyakim  the son of Yohsiyah, king of Yahadah:

"They shall not lament for him, saying, 'Alas, my brother!' or 'Alas, my sister!' They shall not lament for him, saying, 'Alas, master!' or 'Alas, his glory!'

Yer 22:19   He shall be buried with the burial of a donkey, dragged and cast out beyond the gates of Yerusalem.

Yer 36:30 Therefore thus says YAHAWAH concerning Yahyakim king of Yahadah:

"He shall have no one to sit on the throne of Dawad(David), and his dead body shall be cast out to the heat of the day and the frost of the night

NOW PAY CLOSE ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yahyakim(Jehoiakim ) the son of king of Yahadah( Judah), his son Yekonyah(Jeconiah)[/b]who was King [b]Yohsiyah's(Josiah), grandson are both named the genealogy of your Jesus Christ
from Matt 1

Mat 1:1 The book of the genealogy of Jesus Christ, the Son of David, the Son of Abraham

Mat 1:11 Josiah begot Jeconiah and his brothers about the time they were carried away to Babylon

Mat 1:16 And Jacob begot Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus who is called Christ.

Yer 22:24   "As I live," says YAHAWAH, "though Konyah(Coniah) the son of Yahyakim, king of Yahadah, were the signet on My right hand, yet I would pluck you off;

Yer 22:25   "and I will give you into the hand of those who seek your life, and into the hand of those whose face you fear--the hand of Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon and the hand of the Chaldeans.

Yer 22:26   "So I will cast you out, and your mother who bore you, into another country where you were not born; and there you shall die.

Yer 22:27   "But to the land to which they desire to return, there they shall not return.

Yer 22:28   "Is this man Konyah(Coniah) a despised, broken God--A vessel in which is no pleasure? Why are they cast out, he and his descendants, and cast into a land which they do not know?

Yer 22:29   O earth, earth, earth, Hear the word of YAHAWAH!

Yer 22:30   This is what YAHAWAH says

"Write this man as if childless, a man that shall not prosper in his days. For no man of his seed shall prosper sitting upon the throne of Dawad and ruling anymore in Yahadah."

This man is a so -called ancestor of your Jesus as it states Matt 1:11, Yet YAHAWAH SAYS
"Write this man as if childless, a man that shall not prosper in his days. For no man of his seed shall prosper sitting upon the throne of Dawad and ruling anymore in Yahadah."

Yet you have been taught that your Jesus sits on this throne, How pathetic! undecided undecided undecided undecided

If you can't grasp the implications here ,then you definitely will not grasp Dan 9:24-27, so its better you stick to your Roman Catholic inspired manipulation of the prophecy in Dan 9:24-27!
Re: What Brought Us Here? A Defense Of Christianity by nuclearboy(m): 9:05am On Dec 29, 2009
@Daftron:

If you consider the above as an answer, then I have no recourse but to ignore you from now on. The king given in anger and taken away in anger has naught to do with my post.

This "answering unasked questions yet ignoring the asked ones" is a tactic we've seen used over and over by "impotent" posters who needs must have their say. I fear my ignoring you will leave you no recourse but to go out on the street and show your need for domination by harassing the innocent. But I have no choice.

My FINAL word to you is that you are the slowpoke in defending a position you do not even accept and show in your life as you've stated. Your god satan has been trying to derail the Lord's statures/plans/laws/counsel for thousands of years. Show me one case where he successfully did so and I'll concede you have a small point. And if you would claim satan is not your god, explain your decision to know the laws of God and willfully stand against them as you've stated on this site.

I have a colorful past and am somewhat impatient with such as you who are trying to assume a "worldly" status. You ought ask the patient OLAADEGBU for his personal email and get him to show you a way whereby the issues of both your asinine brain and societal impotence can be addressed. Jesus will not only save you but will restore the manhood you've lost which you try to assume by being a bully. We're not fooled!  grin

I can only imagine what it is like being unsuccessful in life, love, society and even (worst of all), lust!   cheesy

You've wondered above why you should bother about me when I can't even grasp a couple of verses. I CAN'T SO GO find a gay bar where some butch can bring you to life and bother about them. PS: enjoy bending over wink
Re: What Brought Us Here? A Defense Of Christianity by mccloud224(m): 11:22am On Dec 29, 2009
How does this Christianity defense apply in the thread below :

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-372836.0.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Does It Mean To Raise The Dead In Your Dream? / Benefits Of Drinking Camel Pee / Holy Mary Or Subtle Demon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.