Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Singer Victoria Kimani Dumps Label, Chocolate City Music [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Victoria Kimani Dumps Label, Chocolate City Music [PICS] (768 Views)

Lovely Pictures Of Singer Victoria Kimani / Tiwa Savage Declares Herself Queen Of African Music [PICS] / Davido Sacks His Manager, Kamal Ajiboye & Throws Shade At Sony Music [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singer Victoria Kimani Dumps Label, Chocolate City Music [PICS] by TunezBlog: 9:58am On Mar 20, 2017
Sexy Kenyan singer Victoria Kimani has said she is ready to quit her Nigerian label Chocolate City after releasing her album SAFARI under the Audu Maikori and M.I Abaga led music company.

She wrote on Instagram, “Man “these labels got me feelin independent! But still I keep pushing cuz greater is he that is in me than he that is in the world. Safari is my last project with @choccitymusic …. Excited about what’s next’.”

Victoria Kimani has been with the recording company since 2012. She has received mixed success since signing. She joins, Milli, Pryse, Brymo and Ice Prince on the growing list of top artiste who have quit the company in the past few years.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/03/singer-victoria-kimani-dumps-label.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Singer Victoria Kimani Dumps Label, Chocolate City Music [PICS] by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 20, 2017
Sorry I don't know her. Mr eazi ti take over grin
Re: Singer Victoria Kimani Dumps Label, Chocolate City Music [PICS] by LesbianBoy(m): 10:10am On Mar 20, 2017
Wetin she dey sing sef undecided

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija On To The Next Husband! Bally And Marvis Share Kiss / Everyone please Check This Out!! / Official Video: Wizkid – Come Closer Ft. Drake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.