Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,769 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Tree Falls At Kintampo Waterfall In Ghana, Kills 20 Students Swimming, Injure 30 - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tree Falls At Kintampo Waterfall In Ghana, Kills 20 Students Swimming, Injure 30 (43426 Views)

Tree Falls On Vehicle During Rainfall In Lagos (Photos) / Panic As Tanker Falls At Otedola, Lagos. Motorists On The Run (photos, Video) / Trailer Carrying Gas Falls At Ojekunle, Mushin, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tree Falls At Kintampo Waterfall In Ghana, Kills 20 Students Swimming, Injure 30 by Bollinger(m): 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2017
cocaineaddict:

See this ignorant mumu talking of illogical reasoning. It's either you've got severe amnesia or you're  plainly a confused and myopic illiterate.  My first post before you aimlessly quoted me was " u mean human beings were swimming in that muddy water". I never said the kintambo was a naturally muddy waterfall. It's still possible the water got muddied before the trees fell on it. 

I ask again; how old are you? Or better still; Did you attend school at all? You initially claimed they were swimming in muddy waters and i corrected your assumptions with a logical path that even a five year old would recognize and understand. You said "u mean human beings were swimming in that muddy waters?" and i showed you why it was muddy. Instead of conceding to normal reasoning you went into the depths of insanity to drum up proof of muddy waterfalls. Which kain pesin be dis na?

1 Like

Re: Tree Falls At Kintampo Waterfall In Ghana, Kills 20 Students Swimming, Injure 30 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
[
Re: Tree Falls At Kintampo Waterfall In Ghana, Kills 20 Students Swimming, Injure 30 by dont8(m): 7:32pm On Mar 20, 2017
cocaineaddict:

It's obvious you're as dumb as the retard bollinger
Why go this route, can't remember insulting your person with my comment. Anyways, have a good evening ahead.

1 Like

Re: Tree Falls At Kintampo Waterfall In Ghana, Kills 20 Students Swimming, Injure 30 by Folksyharry(m): 7:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
How did 20 deaths and 30 injuries result from that?
The tree I see in the pix cannot cause that much damage.

I feel for the families that will hear this news.
Re: Tree Falls At Kintampo Waterfall In Ghana, Kills 20 Students Swimming, Injure 30 by Bollinger(m): 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
dont8:
Why go this route, can't remember insulting your person with my comment. Anyways, have a good evening ahead.

Best answer for a cocaineaddict.
Re: Tree Falls At Kintampo Waterfall In Ghana, Kills 20 Students Swimming, Injure 30 by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2017
Dirty water. angry
Re: Tree Falls At Kintampo Waterfall In Ghana, Kills 20 Students Swimming, Injure 30 by cocaineaddict(m): 9:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
dont8:
So you telling me to be logical for once meaning i've never been logical, is not enough insult abi
Re: Tree Falls At Kintampo Waterfall In Ghana, Kills 20 Students Swimming, Injure 30 by dont8(m): 1:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
cocaineaddict:

So you telling me to be logical for once meaning i've never been logical, is not enough insult abi
Trust me, no insult intended, I only said that in the context of your debate with Bollinger, cheers.

Bollinger:

Best answer for a cocaineaddict.
That name though smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do African Brothers Abroad Discourage Others From Moving Abroad Too? / Tipper Crushes Man To Death In Cameroon (Graphic Photos) / South African Student Missed The Russian Plane Which Crashed With No Survivor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.