Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,748 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:02 AM

The First Bloods - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The First Bloods (12146 Views)

Poem: Bloods And Roses By Rukie Spark( Brainiac 5) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Bloods by zesh(m): 6:44am On Apr 19, 2017
nice one Bro.
Re: The First Bloods by MhizDherbee(f): 9:36am On Apr 19, 2017
#following....
Re: The First Bloods by supizino(m): 3:00pm On Apr 19, 2017
i dey with u back 2 back
Re: The First Bloods by supizino(m): 3:01pm On Apr 19, 2017
d answer is wolvesbane or mountain ash
Re: The First Bloods by sholzmicheal(m): 6:35am On Apr 20, 2017
sirblero:
keep the good work..
we are following..
gud writter
Re: The First Bloods by Skidoolina(m): 4:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
So far! The Answer that has Been given are Wrong!
There is still a lot of Chances for more answers before i got to the episode where the Answer will be given!

Hint: the Weapon Can Kill Both Werewolves and Vampires

make a research and you will get the Answer. cheesy smiley cheesy
Re: The First Bloods by Skidoolina(m): 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2017
Episode 11

''you are on the Losing side Lucas, but i am not ready to Meet you right now'' Micheal Said.
'' i will kill you'' Lucas shouted with Anger.
''you should Have done that thirty Years ago, but since you didnt, you have Blown away your only Chance, i am not afraid of you anymore'' Micheal said from the Other end. The Call ends, then a text message Entered Into His Phone, it reads: ''i hope you enjoyed the Call from your Father, more of it to come, and rest assure we know all your Movement and You are currently In 36 Ford street, a two bedroom flat you used to meet with your Vampire army''
after Reading the Message, Lucas wept, For thirty Years, He has relaxed, He has let The Enemies gain the Upper hand. But right now, He has to face them.
The door was Knocked and the Guy He Sent to call the rest Of the Vampire Army Entered into the Room.
''sir Lucas, i bought sed news'' He said.
''what is it'' Lucas asked without Facing Him.
''the rest of the Army were attacked Last Night By some Unknown people, they are All dead'' He said.
Lucas was not Surprised, the Prepetrators has already rold Him.
''how many of you are available'' Lucas asked
''we are Just six'' He answered
''go and Hide, all of you'' Lucas said
the Guy look at Lucas for some time, He made to talk but was interrupted by Lucas.
''you are all in Danger, i will call you when i need you''
the Guy didnt move, He was quite taken aback by the Utterance of Lucas
''Sir, are You sure'' He asked. Lucas smile, and turn toward the Door, getting to the Door He turned and Face Him, ''within the Hour, you should Have Leave this house, or you might be attack'' Lucas said and leave the House.
Later He Came Back bringing some Bloods for the Strange Man, after Giving Him the Blood to drank, He woke Up.
'' Who are you'' Lucas asked
''My Name is Steven, you should Know me'' The Stranger said. Lucas the Remember Him as the Man Mariam Loves, He shake His Head In thoughtful Manner, then He checked the Wolf Bite.
'' i dont thin You can survive this Bites'' Lucas announced to Him.
Steven didnt said anything, He Just Kept Looking at Lucas Face.
''Mariam And Kolin has been Kidnapped by your Father'' Steven said, Lucas Looked at His Face and Smile.
''yeah, I knew, i am Making some Plans on that'' Lucas answered.
''i wish I can see mariam Again Before I die'' Steven said
'' can you tell Me what really Happen'' Lucas asked
steven Face Him, He swallowed spit, One could see that He was In Pain.
''yeah, it all Happened Like this'' He Began.

*FlashBack*
kolin move towards Steven and shake His Head, '' How are you My sister Heartrob''
Steven Smiled, He couldnt utter any word, He Just Keep Smiling.
''Common Steven, Let go to My room, we've got A lot To catch on'' Mariam Said and dragged Him by the Hand Towards Her Bedroom.
As they entered In to the Bedroom, Mariam sat down on the Bed, Steven accessed the Bedroom, The Bed was a King sized bed, with a Single Chair, a plastic Chair and A reading Table, the Wardrobe was in a corner, a big one at that.
''do you Like My Bedroom'' Mariam asked
''yeah it is okay'' Steven answered.
Suddenly, the Door Burst open and a woman Entered, Mariam Rose from the Bed Immediately. Three Men also entered into the Room, and they Immediately Bind Steven while Mariam Look on with Surprise.
''what is the Meaning Of this and who are you'' Mariam asked with anger. Nobody answered, the Woman who entered was Just Smiling. This Anger Mariam the More, Her Eyes Changed Colour and Her Fangs Manifested, The Woman's Smile Broaden.
''you Shoudnt try anything Funny Mariam, you are surrounded By No more than Fifty Werewolves, And Your Brother Kolin is already Down'' The Woman said.
''who are You'' Mariam asked
''i am Elena Salvatore, i am the Alpha Of Packas Lobo Iv'' The Woman said.
Then the Door opened again, another Man entered smiling, Mariam turned to see The New Intruder.
'' Father'' Mariam said Surprised.
''Hello Mariam, Did you Miss Me'' Micheal Said Smiling.
Mariam sneer and Run towards Her Father in a bid to attack Him, But He was Faster, He Jumped and Landed at Her Back, Before she Could Turn to face Him, He snapped Her Neck.
This Anger Steven, He Broke the Rope Used to Bind Him and Run toward Micheal, But a werewolf Catch His Hand And Bite Him in His side, then Micheal Carried Mariam Body and Ran with Full Vampire speed. TheN the Werewolves Dragged The Body Of Seven Out into The Garden An they Left Him to die.

*present*

Lucas smile, '' i will Kill My father this time around, He wont survived it''
Steven Smiled, '' i am dying, please save Mariam and Tell her That I still Love Her''
Lucas shake His Head Positively, '' I will do Just that'' He said. Steven Fell down and die.
Lucas stood up and smile, This is it, He has to Make A plan against His Father and Elena, Both whose He was suppose to Have Kill thirty years Ago, But Now It is Never too late, He will Make sure they Never Survive!
Re: The First Bloods by Skidoolina(m): 8:13am On Apr 22, 2017
Episode 12

the Door To the room opened, and Micheal entered, He Was expressionless but immediately He saw His Chldren in Chains, He began to Laugh. A Bulb has been fixed Into the room and One could see Only two Pillars Where Kolin and Mariam were both tied To each.
The room has no windows, only One Door and Nothing was In the Room.
''do you nee to feed'' Micheal asked His Children, but none of them answered, they were Just Looking at Him with Hate.
''i should Film this Moment, two Of the First Bloods, tied down Helplessly, wouldnt It Be Great'' Micheal Said taunting them.
''dont worry, if My plans Work out and I catch Lucas, am going to Kill the three Of you together'' He said Futher.
Suddenly, Kolin Began to Laugh, He Laugh So Loud and So Long that Micheal was confused, He suddenly Stopped as He Start.
''we both Knew You are afraid Of Lucas, you cant beat Him'' Kolin said with Contempt. Micheal smile.
''not anymore, i have Advance more than you thought'' Micheal Said, Kolin wasnt Move Nor Afraid.
'' Lucas Is an Hybrid, you are going to Have a tough time Defeating Him'' Kolin Said Again
''the truth Is, i am One step ahead of you and Licas'' Micheal said
''you Lied, Lucas is ten Steps ahead Of you'' Kolin said while Micheal Look at Him In surprised.

Lucas Was On top of the Third Mainland Bridge, He was Looking at the Water, it is Already few Minutes past midnight, so the road wasnt as busy as during the day then His Phone rang. He Look at the Screen and Smiled.
''hello Gordon, where are you'' He said Into the Phone and wait for some seconds to allow Gordon answer from the Other Side
''what is her location'' Lucas asked again after some Seconds, and wait again for Gordon to answer.
''you Must Find her, She Holds the Key to where My Siblings are being Held, and to where i can Find My father'' Lucas said after Gordon answered Him from the Other side, theN He wait for some Minute to allow Gordon to Talk.
Thirty seconds later, He ended the Call and Smile, gordon has Given Him a Positive answer. Now it is time to work. Gordon Is the Guy that went to Meet Him in the Bar.

Elena sat on a chair With a Long Table Like the One Use in conference. Her sons sat at The Other Left and Right side While Micheal Sat at the Other End. Nobody was with Them.
''Micheal, what is the Plan now'' Elena Asked Micheal.
''the Plan? You are the Masterplanner in this case'' Micheal replied
''the MasterPlanner? Okay that Is good'' Elana said and Face one of Her Children.
''Silvester, where is the Current Location of Lucas'' She asked Her son. Silvester Clear His throat.
''the Last time I checked, He was On the Third Mainland Bridge'' Silvester answered. He is a man of few word, not too tall like 6ft6in and Fair In Complexion.
''call your Informant let us Know His Current Location right Now'' Elena Said. Silvester took His Phone and Went To His Contact List, scroll through it and Dial a Numbered saved as Godwill.
''Hello Godwill, where are you'' He said Immediately the Phone was answered.
''i am In Victoria Island, along Ahmadu Bello way'' Godwill Answered.
''where is Lucas'' Silvester asked.
''He is at the Silverbird Galleria'' Godwill answered
''okay dont Let Him out Of your sight'' Silvester said
''trust Me, he Wont Move an Inch out Of My sight'' Godwill Said And The Line dropped.
Silvester then Face His Mum, '' He is In Silverbird galleria'' He said.
''we cant Move On Him this night, we will Do that Tomorrow'' Elena said Looking at Micheal For Approval.
''yeah, that is Exactly My thoughts'' Micheal said shaking His Head In approval. Elena Then Face His Second Son, '' Fredrick, go and Mobilise the Boys, we are attacking Lucas tomorrow'' Elena Said. Fredrick is always The One That Leads His Mother Army and He Was the One that Bit Steven.
''Mum, I have an idea'' Fredrick said, Fredrick is a tall guy with 7ft8in and a little Dark In complexion. He is always Full Of ideas and He Was also Intelligent.
''what is it'' Elena asked
''rather than Attacking Lucas, why dont we Let Him Fall into Our Trap,it could be easy that Way'' Fredrick Said.
''no i disagree'' Micheal Argue, '' Lucas is too smart and He Might Not fall For the Trap''
''How Much does Lucas Loves His Siblings'' Fredrick asked Faving Micheal
''i am not Very sure But I think He Love them Very Much'' Micheal answered, He was confused So as Everybody else On what Fredrick was Driving at
fredrick then Face His Mum, '' Mum, can you Still do A transformation spell With Your Witch Power'' He asked His Mother
''Yes''
''then All is set'' Fredrick Said and Brief them on the Plan Of Making Lucas Falls Into His Trap.
Re: The First Bloods by Skidoolina(m): 5:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
Episode 13

In an Unknown Island, a Lone House stood at the Center, the House has No electricity, Just a window and A door, from afar one could see the Light Of the fire Inside the House.
Lucas came down from the Canoe and Land On the Island, He was Directly In front Of the House. A Man appeared To Him, The Man Look Unkempt and Dirty, Long And Dirty Nails, and Hair Like that Of Wole Soyinka but the Man own was Extremely Dirty and It has An Annoying Odour.
The Man Stood In front Of Lucas, obstructing His way.
''what is your Business Here Young Man'' The Man asked.
''i am Lucas, Strongest Of the First Bloods, i am here to See the Lone Wolf'' Lucas Replied Patiently.
The Man look at Lucas for sometime before Entering Into the House, He came Back Few Minutes Later Smiling, '' My Name is Gregory, Keeper Of the Lone House'' He said Smiling, '' I am sorry for my Rude Behaviour Earlier but My Job requires That, My Master said you Can enter''
without Looking at Him, Lucas entered straight Into The House. The Interior of the House Was dirty and Unkempt, spider's web Adornwd Every Corner, there Is No Furniture in the House, except an Old Sofa, occupied By a Skinny Man, who Look like Je was In His Late Thirties.
''Good evening Josh'' Lucas greet the Skinny Man, He Laugh For someTimes Before answering, '' where did you Learn Courtesy Lucas, no way! This isnt the Lucas I Knew'' Josh Answered Still smiling
''people Changes and i am no Exception'' Lucas Replied
''yes People Changes'' Josh Echo, nodding His Head, then He Face Lucas, '' what do you want here Lucas''
''i need your Help'' Lucas said Laying Emphasis On the Help
'' You see! You cant Change Lucas, you Only Look for an Old Friend when you Need Help'' Josh Said Laughing Again.
'' This Is Not a Joke Josh'' Lucas Said Half Shouting.
''tell Me what you want'' Josh Said Now Putting On a Serious Face.
''i want you to Tell Me How to Kill a True Alpha'' Lucas said.

Mariam Stood In front Of Micheal, Silvester and Fredrick, smiling, Micheal Was Nodding His Head in a Positive Way.
''impressive, i am so Impressed'' Micheal said Smiling
''are sure this Is gonna Work'' Mariam Asked
''Hundred Percent sure'' Fredrick Answered.
''then we have to Move, we've got no time'' Mariam said again and Began to walk outside.
Micheal TheN Face Fredrick and Silvester after Mariam went Outside, ''you Have to Call Your Informant and Let Us know where Lucas is''
''we dont Have to Call The Informant,everything has been taken Care Of'' Silvester Said and Walked Out

Lucas was Just Coming Back From the Island when a call entered His Phone, Picking It Up, He Sees That The Number Belong To Mariam, He Picked it Up Immediately.
'' Hello Lucas, i am In Great Danger, I just Escape From FATHER'' mariam Said Immediately, She Sound Distress.
''are You sure'' Lucas asked a little Tensed
''yes''
''good Where are you right Now'' Lucas asked Again
''i am almost At the Junction that Links To our House'' She Said Emphatical.
'' Okay dont go to Our House, Just stay there, i will get to you right now'' Lucas Said And ended the Call.
He thought For A Moment, Before Running with a Vampire speed to where Mariam Is.

Lucas got to the House He was satying With His siblings, want To His room And Opened The Wardrobe, He Picked some Items inside it, He Locked it Back and Went Outside the House.
Getting to the Junction which Mariam Has told Him before, He Paused and Looked around, nobody was in sight, He smiled.
Mariam walks toward Him smiling, then Lucas noticed Her, and Smile again. '' Where is Kolin''
''errm, i escaped Alone'' She Replied.
'' Hmm, that Is Okay, common, Let Go'' Lucas Said Drawing Her Hand suddemly Mariam Use A Knife To Pierce Him through the Heart. She Then Began to Transform, and Finally transformed to Elena.

'' you Underestimate Me Lucas '' Elena Said, while Lucas is On The Ground in great Pain.
'' No, cos I know it is Not Mariam'' Lucas said Spitting Blood.
'' how Do you know It is Not her'' Elena asked
''Mariam was smart enough not To Ran Home If she escapes, she always Know what to do'' Lucas said
''well I dont care, so far My Plans Work'' Elena said Smiling.
'' Nope, it works Temporarily, not Permanently'' Lucas said still In pain
''what did you Mean''
''dont you Know My true Character, I have Been on this Earth For thousand years, You should Know that I am ten steps ahead Of you'' Lucas said
'' You cant win, i already get you''
''yes, Plan A Failed, But what About Plan B, or C and D, Infact i've got 26 Plans in alphabetical Orders'' Lucas said.
Elena Couldnt take Anymore, so He snapped His Neck.
Re: The First Bloods by Skidoolina(m): 4:45pm On May 02, 2017
Episode 14

Lucas Woke Up to see Mariam and Kolin looking at His face, He was happy to see His siblings, His Family. He quickly Look around the Room. It occupied Nothing Just the Three of them.
''there is no escape route,we've Tried to find it Many time'' Kolin said.
''i am Not looking foe An escape route'' Lucas said, both Kolin and Mariam has Been untied while Lucas wasnt tied in the First place.
''God! Lucas we thought you will save us, now you have Been caught'' Mariam said, Lucas looked at Him And smile.
''I'm Getting us Out of this hole'' Lucas said smiling.
Mariam Was Puzzled, '' how did you Want to go about that''
Lucas did answer straight away, He went to the corner Where He saw The Chain use to tie Down Both Mariam And Kolin, then He face Mariam and Kolin.
''they already Made two Mistakes'' He said.
Mariam and Kolin Look at each other in Surprise and then Look at Lucas again.
''first mistakes Is putting us Together in this place'' He said, ''and the second Mistake is putting this silver Chains here'' He Concluded.

Elena was eating some cornflakes on the dinning, then one of guys entered and bow to her.
''the Vampire Has been Put Into The cell with his siblings''
Elena Looked up, She was Surprised.
''the same room with his Siblings'' Elena Asked half shouting
''yes ma'am''
''are you mad, Dont We have a spare room you could Put Him'' Elena Asked with Nager, Her eyes has already change colour.
''I'm sorry ma'am, but you didnt make any Provision for a new Room'' the guy said.
''shit, okay, Is he Binded'' Elena asked, daring the answer.
''nope, you told Me not to Bind Him'' the Guy Replied
''shit, go and call Me Fredrick and Silvester with Micheal'' Elena Ordered. While the Guy scampered away.
Lucas with His siblings Inside A room Untied, She couldnt imagine what will happen. Earlier Before Carrying Out the Mission, She had Order that both Mariam and Kolin Be Untied. Wait, talking Of Untied, where is the chain Used to tie them. Holy shit, she cursed and ran out!

Ann is a twenty Six years Old Witch, she is a little fair in Complexion, with a baby face, small mouth and cute eyes. Her Nose Is somehow pointed like that of a person borned in Europe. She is Tall and slender, straight from her Head to toe.
She is a single daughter In a family Of five, Her Father who is a Naval officer, Her Mother who sell provision but also a witch and Her tow elder brothers who are both In the Military like their father.
Ann is the last born in the Family, when she turned twenty, Her Mother confessed to her that She (Mother) is a witch, which automatically Means that Ann is a witch Also. At first she couldnt Believe that She is a witch but after Her Mother Taught Her so many things on How to use Her Power, She accept Her status as a witch and She enjoy being A witch, But there is one thing Ann Love Beside Being a witch, It is visiting Silverbird Galleria. She always Visit the Galleria every spare time She had.

''if there already Made Mistakes then what Will be Your Next Move'' Kolin asked, He was thinking of a Plan himself.
''my Next Move'' Lucas asked surprised, Surely My Next Move Is to get both Of you Out of this Place'' He concluded.
''both Of Us, what about you, aint you leaving this Place'' Mariam asked, she Couldnt Understand What Lucas Is driving at.
''leave this place. I dont think so, i have an Unfinished Business with Father and Elena, i had to undid the Mistake i did thirty Years ago'' Lucas said, an idea Quickly formed On His head.
Mariam Began to shake His head, this people are too Much for Lucas alone, He could die.
''i am Not leaving here without you'' Mariam said To Lucas, then she Faced Kolin, ''are you?'' She asked.
''i am going to Follow Every Plan Lucas got'' Kolin answered
mariam frown Her face, Why is Kolin always a Coward, she Thought. Leaving Lucas means certanin death for Him, Because if they can caught Him In the First Place, there is every Tendency that they can Kill Him.
''Kolin Might be a coward but i am not'' Mariam Said, ''i am Not Leaving you Unless i leave here with You''
Lucas didnt Say anything, He just reach Into His Pocket and put every item on the Ground.
From the Items he Picked a paper containing an address, and gave it to Kolin, then He gave Mariam an Amulet.
Facing Kolin, Lucas said, ''you will Go to That address then Your Next instruction will be revealed to you, you Must follow Every Instruction that appears to you''
then He faced Mariam and said, '' you Must cross the lagoon, from abeode axis, you will reach An isolated Island called the Lone Island, then In the Island you will find a Lone House, Give the amulet to the Master Of the House and He will Know what to do with It.''
both Kolin and Mariam are Very confused On what Lucas is planning but they Hope It is something good.
''i have taken care of everything we might Need to aid Our escape and Killed both Elena and Micheal'' Lucas said and Face the Door.
Re: The First Bloods by Donpeteranking(m): 7:34pm On May 02, 2017
pls for god's sake post again today
Re: The First Bloods by MhizDherbee(f): 11:11pm On May 02, 2017
After a long wait we deserve more than 1 update... Pls do something about that b4 i finish d story 4 u{Lol}.... Skidoo, welldone!!!
Re: The First Bloods by Dare2Try(m): 2:24am On May 03, 2017
Mhen good one I'm so impressed
Re: The First Bloods by Skidoolina(m): 1:50pm On May 03, 2017
Episode 15

''Any Moment from now the door Will be Opened, you Must run without looking back, none Of the werewolves will chase you because they knew they cant caught you'' Lucas said.
''what about Father, He got the same speed as Us'' Mariam Asked. Lucas smile, they are getting somewhere, '' First you have to run In Different direction, and I dont Think Micheal will be a problem cos He will be preoccupied with Me'' Lucas said.
With evrything Kolin and Mariam Had heard from Lucas, it is Now clear To them that Lucas is Planning Something Big.

Silvester and Fredrick were Trainning with The werewolf army in the yard while Micheal sat On a Log of wood looking at How They Were Training but His Mind Isnt On what They Were Doing, His Mind is On another thing entirely.
Everything has Been going according to Plan. But His worry is what Will finally Happened if He Kill His children, thirty Years ago, He decided to Kill Himself after Killing his Children but right now He felt If there all die, it is going to be a waste of Resources. There are no less than 30,000 Vampires in the world and they will keep Multiplying, the best thing to do is to Kill every Vampires, put an end to Vampirism. He smiled, He will dedicated His Life In ending Vampire, although How to Achieve It is something He couldnt tell.
''eh Micheal, what were you thinking about'' Silvester asked with a grin.
''i am.......'' He was Interrupted by the running Of a Werewolf soldier.
''sirs, Mistress Elena Wants to see you all now'' The Soldier said, laying emphasis On the Now.
They all Look at themselves And Began To scamper At the Sametime towards The dining room where Elena Is, But Halfway they Met Elena coming.
''eh you, get the Soldiers, all of them and meet Us In front of the First Bloods prison now'' Elena said to the soldier and began to walk towards the room Lucas and his Siblings are kept.
The Rest are surprised but tactfully quiet. Elena's stride is faster Than their own and She has already Retracted her Fangs and Claws, her Eyes are colour blue, the colour of a True alpha
immediately they saw this, Silvester and Fredrick knew something serious is about to Happen, so they Both Also retracted their Fangs and Claws, while Micheal look on.
When they Got to the Door Of the room Lucas and His siblings were kept, they all stopped, then Elena faced them.
''i know you Might be wondering what Is Happening'' She started, '' The fool i told to Put Lucas in a room didnt bind him'' She said Further while the rest gasped.
''and He even Put the three of them in the same room, totally Unbind and Left the chain with them, i dread what they might have planned'' Elena said Further.
Micheal shake his Head, this is the beginning of the end, If Lucas is still the man He was thousand of years ago, then they were going to have a tough time defeating him.
Moment later, the Army Of werewolves joined them, all totally numbered to sixty, Micheal Look at all of them, then He grins, they were not enough, it is time to bring out the secret weapon.
''we are missing something'' Micheal said breaking the silence.
''what is it'' Elena asked a Little angry, she was about to give the order to open the Door.
''if they are already planning something, it will center On us Opening the door'' Micheal said.
''what do you mean'' Elena Asked with a Little anger.
'' If we dont open the door, then their plan wont work'' Micheal said with conviction, while at the same time looking at Fredrick. Fredrick Understood the look but He decided to keep quiet.
''and what if they found another way out'' Elena asked still angry.
Micheal grinned, ''it is obvious you dont know Lucas, He wont leave this place Until He deals with Us''
''and Are you saying lucas wont escape?'' Elena asked confused
'' I am not sure about His siblings But Him, He wont run away from a fight.'' Micheal assured.
Elena Look at fredrick and Silvester, She wants their Opinion as Her Next In Kin, But Silvester Kept quite, Only Fredrick said somethin.
'' I think we should listen to Him, Because He has Live 98% percent Of His Lifetime with Them, But on a closer look, i think We should debunk What He is Saying, what He is saying might be right but He also said it Before that Lucas Is Unpredictable'' Fredrick said.
Everybody was Confused, what Was Fredrick Trying to say, nobody Understood So their concentration Is On Him.
''we are Not sure What Lucas plans are, we have to make sure He is Not going anywhere'' Fredrick said, trying to shade More Light On what He said earlier.
That was When It Hit them, that was when They Understood what Fredrick Was trying to say.
Re: The First Bloods by Donpeteranking(m): 7:12pm On May 03, 2017
thumbs up but ehh the suspense is too much o try post again it is I your number one follower
Re: The First Bloods by Skidoolina(m): 11:43am On May 17, 2017
i am sorry for posting for something now, i've been busy i will be free soon.
Re: The First Bloods by Skidoolina(m): 1:05pm On May 30, 2017
episode 16

Meanwhile, Lucas and his siblings has been Using their Vampire sense of hearing to hear what they have been saying. there is no doubt that they found out they Father has gained a lot of sense. If the door wasnt opened then there is no escape for them.
Lucas began to think seriously, if his father foiled his first plan then He must be able to take another step, then another plan formed on his head.

"if we have to make sure He is not going anywhere that means we have to open the door" Elena asked, ready to follow Fredrick idea.
"yes, there is a slim chance that He can escape all of us" Fredrick said.
Micheal shake his head, this people dont understand his son, he will never run away Unless he did what He plan to do.
"then we are opening the door and binding them" Elena said then She face the Army, "you all must be at alert, incase they try to do anything Funny"
they all nod and salute in a war like fashion. Micheal shakes his head in a dissapproval.
"i am not part of this madness" He said aepisode 16

Meanwhile, Lucas and his siblings has been Using their Vampire sense of hearing to hear what they have been saying. there is no doubt that they found out they Father has gained a lot of sense. If the door wasnt opened then there is no escape for them.
Lucas began to think seriously, if his father foiled his first plan then He must be able to take another step, then another plan formed on his head.

"if we have to make sure He is not going anywhere that means we have to open the door" Elena asked, ready to follow Fredrick idea.
"yes, there is a slim chance that He can escape all of us" Fredrick said.
Micheal shake his head, this people dont understand his son, he will never run away Unless he did what He plan to do.
"then we are opening the door and binding them" Elena said then She face the Army, "you all must be at alert, incase they try to do anything Funny"
they all nod and salute in a war like fashion. Micheal shakes his head in a dissapproval.
"i am not part of this madness" He said and walk away

Lucas smiled, there are going to open the door afterall, He quickly positioned both Kolin and Mariam behind the door in such a way that if the door is finally opened, nobody will see them, only Lucas will be seen. that will afford them the opportunity to make a break for it.
"now you must remember this, my survival depends on the both of you, if you both do what i askes you to do and follow the instruction, i am going to come out of here alive" Lucas said with coarced voice. He has never depend on anyone in his life before, but now he is depending on his siblings, his most trusted ally.

Elena gives the signal and the door was opened. they saw Lucas standing with his leg a little wide and his hands behind his back, He was smiling.
nobody saw Kolin an Mariam. the doorway was blocked and only Silvester and Fredrick with Elena entered into the room. Elena was surprised was surprise to see only Lucas and not seeing his siblings.
"where are the rest" Elena asked with her claws already magnifying.
"what did i do to get this august visitor barely three hours i arrived here" Lucas asked, the plan is failing, the soldiers are on the doorway permanently blocking it, there is no way Kolin and Mariam can run out.
"that is not the answer to my question pervert" Elena said with anger. there is only one thing to do, he has to fight them, Lucas thought.
"there" Lucas saiding pointing to the door, as Elena and Silvester turm back to look at the door, He jumped up and gave Silvester a kick at his ear region, and before Elena could turn her head back a blow landed at her face. Only Fredrick who didnt turn was ready for him. He gave Fredrick to the stomach but he dodge it and use the medium to launch an attack on Lucas but being more stronger, Lucas hold his hand and rolled him then throw him to the soldier running toward him.
by this time both Elena and Silverster are already up and more than forty werewolf soldiers running toward him, Lucas portrude his fangs and his eye change. then something equally happens, Lucas nail changed to claws. a black, curve long claws like that of eagle.

Vampires dont normally have claws, but being a half vampire and half wolf, Lucas has the characteristics of the two. but that was the first time Lucas claws will magnified.

All attention was on him, he is ready to fight them and kill them, then he sylishly looked at where Kolin were, with his eye movement he told them to run and they did. when the soldiers and Elena with her two sons saw Kolin and Mariam running away, the soldier wanted to chase them but Lucas jumped to their front.
"to get them you have to go through me first" Lucas said.
Re: The First Bloods by Donpeteranking(m): 2:31pm On May 30, 2017
bros abeg next ooooo
Re: The First Bloods by MhizDherbee(f): 9:13pm On May 30, 2017
Next!!!
Re: The First Bloods by Skidoolina(m): 5:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
Hello Guys, I know I've been away for a long time, and I dont deserve your patience or loyalty.
please bear with me and I will return soon.
I PROMISE!!!
Re: The First Bloods by MhizDherbee(f): 5:16pm On Oct 10, 2017
Skidoolina:
Hello Guys, I know I've been away for a long time, and I dont deserve your patience or loyalty.
please bear with me and I will return soon.
I PROMISE!!!
Nawa o.... Since may!!! Like I'm waiting
Re: The First Bloods by Johnpsite: 7:20am On Oct 11, 2017
Skidoolina:
Episode 10
FTC I got ir
''let them try, they wouldnt suceed'' Lucas said Undisturbed
''they might''
''why would you say that''
''Elena is now a true alpha, according to what i heard, a true alpha bite can kill a First Blood'' The Guy said.
''but it cant Kill a Hybrid'' Lucas argue with Him
''yes, but your Father Got a secret weapon that can Kill a Hybrid'' The Guy said. Lucas was visible worried. Here He is In Juven when His Enemies has been Planning against Him. God Knows it Might be too late.
'' What is the secret weapon'' Lucas asked.
'' i dont know, it is well Hidden'' The Guy replied.
Suddenly, like a flash, a thought crossed His Mind, He hasnt Go since The last two days, He hasnt see His siblings.
He stood Up immediately and Look at the Guy, '' i will see you Later, continue with yor investigation'' He said and ran out side.

Lucas got to the House, only to find the gate opened, everything was in disorder, then He found a strange man, he Looks familiar but that isnt His worry, The man was in His Pool of Blood, it appears He has been Bitten, when He Moved closer to Him, He saw the Bite Mark, it was a werewolf!
He ran into the House, Just to see everything in Mess, He could see Traces of Blood everywhere, Instantly He Knew what Happen, His Father is In town!
Then He remembered His Siblings, He Shouted their Name But nobody Answered, Getting to His Bedroom, He saw a note on His Bed, He was surprised But He nevertheless Took it and Openad it, It read Thus:
Hello Lucas
thirty ywars is a long time not to have see someone's dad, dont worry you dont have to look for me, i am in town right now. We will see when i wished for us to see But right Now, dont make any attempt to look for me. Loves From Dad.
P.S: your siblings are with Me.

Lucas Looked Up from the Note, For the first time in thirty years, He felt like killing His father. And He is Going to do that, But right now, He cant Because He dont Know Where He is.
He then noticed another Note on the shelf in His room, He instantly Picked it up and And Opened it.
Hello Lucas
for thirty year. I've wait, you ckilled the Only Man i ever Loved, dont worry, i will give you a Slow painfull death.
But first you have to be punished for trying to turn Me to a Hybrid.
Love Elena.

This Pushed Him off the Edge, He is going to kill them, both of them. He will Make sure they Suffered before dying. He will Make sure they ot the most Gruesome death in History. He slowly walked out of the room.
Getting out of the House, He saw the strange man again, He is still breathing but almost out of Breath, Lucas Knew the Man is a vampire but the werewolf Bite is Killing Him slowly.
He gently Carried Him and Run Away with full Vampire speed.

the room Was dark that you can hardly see the Person behind you, Kolin opened his eyes. He couldnt see any thing but He knew He isbined to something. He try ti Cut the Chain but as He Try, the More it Hurt Him.
''stop trying to cut the Chain'' A voice said, Kolin Instantly Knew who it is.
''Mariam, where are we'' Kolin asked
''i dont know but i believe we are in a house inside forest and we are totally Surrounded by Werewolves'' Mariam said
''are you bind also'' Kolin asked
''yes''
''why cant we break It''
''because the Chain is made up of Pure silver'' Mariam Said
''oh Gush''
no matter how strong a Vampire/werewolf is, Silver will always be it Greater Weakness.
''is there anyway we can escape'' Kolin asked
''i am afraid not, our only way is if Lucas found us'' Mariam said, although Kolin couldnt see Mariam Face But He could tell that She was in Pain likewise Him, the Silver Is Hurting them.
''who is our captors'' Kolin asked after some Minutes
''dont you remember'' Mariam Asked
''no idont'' Kolin Replied
''we were captured By Micheal, our Dad'' Mariam said.

the House was a two Bedroom Flat, with a big sitting room, More like a hall. Lucas Entered into the House, He saw some guys Sitting All around, while some are playing pools.
''call the others, we've got Some Problems'' Lucas said and made To go to the Bedroom.
Unknown to anybody, not even His siblings, Lucas Has Started Creating an Army Of Vampired, He Bought the House, so that They could Be doing their Meeting in the House.
He Put the Stranger body on the Bed, He look at The stranger, He felt The familiar Face, But couldnt decipher where He Knew the Man.
Suddenly His phone rang, Looking at the screen, It was an Unsaved Number, he contemplated for a while Before answering it.
''hello who is this'' Lucas asked.
''you are too late Lucas, Half of your Men are are dead'' The Caller said
''Dad?'' Lucas call sneering.
Re: The First Bloods by Eeroh95(m): 10:27am On Oct 11, 2017
The only FIRST BLOOD I know is RAMBO 198 something
Re: The First Bloods by kingin55(m): 2:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
enjoying dis
Re: The First Bloods by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
Bensoate1:
When you start the story you will be encourage as well as discourage, but let this be your first discouragement.
Every reader and writer values originality and creativity when reading a story/work and i can assure you some people like me that have the time are movie freaks also many people have watch THE ORIGINALS.
This plot is too straight forward in correlation to the movie.
Bros you can use their ideas but please simply create your own story if you want to write or choose another genre, it is not only supernatural that people love
I'm telling you. The storyline matches The Originals too much. But anyways ride on!
Re: The First Bloods by arthur16(m): 5:13pm On Oct 13, 2017
Guy please update me na.. .i dnt care if u copied it from Jupita...but for it to come from someone preparing for waec.. .u killed it Broh.. .God bless your brain
Re: The First Bloods by arthur16(m): 5:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
lilkrix:
I'm telling you. The storyline matches The Originals too much. But anyways ride on!

I dislike ur type.. .its not a word of encouragement. ..if he copied it.. .it will take nothing from u not to comment. ..rather jump and pass make we see road Na.. .write please I de ur back
Re: The First Bloods by Skidoolina(m): 3:22pm On Nov 14, 2017
Episode 17
All The Werewolves Were Tensed, They All Were Looking For Who Will Go First, What Scared Them The Most Is The Claws, It's The Curvest Anyone Have Ever Seen, So That Means It Will Do More Damage To The Body Than The Normal Claws.
"what Are You Waiting For, Attack Him" Elena Ordered, No One Needs To Urge Them Again Before They Do.
As They Were Running Toward Him, He Ran Toward Them, Few Meters From Them, He Jumped And Land On The Head Of One Of The Men, He Kicked The Next Person Beside Him And Landed At The Center Of The Werewolves, They All Sorrounded Him.
Lucas Wasnt Bother, The First Soldier Ran To Him, He Dodge His Blow And Gave Him An Uppercut, The Second, A Kick At The Stomach, The Third Sent A Blow To Him But He Held His Hand And Claw His Adam Apple Region Thereby Bringing Out His Oesophagus And Blood Gush From His Neck Like Pipe.
Within Moments, Twenty Werewolves Were Down, Either Injured Or Dead.
Sorry That It's Short, I Will Only Be Uploading Short Updates For Now.
Re: The First Bloods by Skidoolina(m): 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
17 Cont'd
All This Time, Fred, Silvester And Elena Didnt Do Anything, They Were Just Looking And No One Have Heard Anything From Micheal.
Lucas Was Bringing The Werewolves Down In Their Numbers Without Even A Scratch.
The Werewolves Began To Retreat, The Prison Was Full Of Bloods, The Bloods Of The Werewolves Were Mixing With Each Other.
Elena Knew She Has To Step In, Unless The Werewolves Will All Die.
"is This The Best Your Soldiers Can Do" Lucas Taunt Elena, His Grin Was So Wide And Annoying.
Silvester Exchange A Look With Fred And They Both Nod, Before Elena Could Stop Them, They Attacked Lucas.
The Attack Of The Two Didnt Come As A Surprise To Lucas, Infact He Has Anticipated It.
Silverste Chose The Upper Region While Fred Chose The Lower Region, While Silvester Was Attacking The Head And The Neck, Fred Was Attacking The Stomach And The Legs, And Together They Made A Good Combination As Lucas Was Having A Hard Time Defending All The Blows And Kicks, But Being Fast And Faster Than The Enemies Helped Him.
Re: The First Bloods by Skidoolina(m): 4:14pm On Nov 14, 2017
17 Cont'd
Silvester Sent A Blow To Lucas Face And He Wasnt Fast Enough To Dodge The Blow, He Gasped For Air As Air Escaped His Lungs. Before He Could Regain Himself Fred Gave Him A Racking And He Lost His Balance Finally And Within Moment He Was On His Back, On The Ground. Fred Jumped On Him, His Mistake.
Lucas Use His Claws To Tear His Face, Disfiguring His Face, Then H E Tore His Throat.
Seeing That One Is Down, Lucas Regain His Energy And And Stood Up Before Silverster Could Attack Him, He Kicked Silverster While Elena Shouted.
She Ran Toward Him And He Landed A Kick At Her Face Sending Her Down.
Then He Faced Silvester And Ripped Out His Heart Thereby Killing Him, Then He Walked To Where Fred Lay. He Bend Down And Was About To Rip His Heart Out When Something Hard And Sharp Entered Into From His Back, It Hurt Like Hell, The Pain Was Unbearable, So He Passed Out.
I Asked A Question Sometimes Ago, I Asked What Is The Secret Weapon Malia Gave Micheal.
The Answer Will Be Given In The Next Update At Night.
Re: The First Bloods by Skidoolina(m): 6:44pm On Nov 30, 2017
17 cont'd

Lucas woke, His vision was blur, He was greatly uncomfortable and his wrist and ankle hurt, intact it burns. He closed his eyes again and when He opened it, His vision was clearer.
He observed his surrounding, He noticed that He is in the compound of the werewolves house and equally surrounded by wolves.
He was tied to two trees with silver chains, one leg and one hand to a tree and the other leg and hand to another tree, making him in X position.
He saw Elena sobbing, Her face was sad and angry.
He saw Fred behind Her, trying to console Her. His face and throat have healed. but from the way He was looking at Lucas, one could tell He felt like killing Him.
Micheal was behind them, with a sword in his hand, the sword was glittering in the sun, it was perfect, solid and stainless.
"I see you're fascinated by my sword" Micheal said grinning and walking toward him, then he stopped directly in front of him.
"do you like my sword" Micheal asked, but Lucas didn't answered. he kept mute, His silence however angered Micheal.
"I love to be answered whenever I ask a question" Micheal said
"but maybe you want to witness the job of the sword" He concluded.
He gently put the sword on Lucas cheeks, it burned him, Lucas shouted in agony, He felt like his cheeks is on fire, he couldn't withstand the pain, the agony. tears escaped his eyes, then Micheal put it away.
"do you know what the sword is made up of" Micheal asked expecting Lucas not to Answer Him.
"Silver" Lucas answered, dissapointing Him.
Micheal laughed and turned his back on him, He was going to enjoy this.
"Yes, silver. you're right" He said, then He faced Lucas.
"but not any silver" He concluded.
Lucas was confused, but he wait, He knew his father will spill out every details to him, He wasn't sure but somehow He knew.
"thirty years ago, when you stabbed me with that knife and break it in me, you knew it wasn't going to kill me and you equally knew I wont be able to remove it but you left me to be in agony" Micheal said
"but do you know your mistake, you underestimated me" Micheal concluded grinning

end of chapter 17
Re: The First Bloods by precidope(m): 7:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
I have been a ghost since but now I got to say I love this story bad bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Quirk Of Fate (Short Relationship Story) / Unveiling Nigeria's Most Dreaded Gossip Journalist........ / B.F.F: Best Friends Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.