Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,362 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:33 PM

Woman Jumps Into Lagoon From Maza-Maza Bridge In Lagos (Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Jumps Into Lagoon From Maza-Maza Bridge In Lagos (Photo) (82346 Views)

85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) / Woman Jumps Fence To Steal A Bag Of Rice, Gets Caught (Photos) / Suicide: Man Jumped Into Lagoon From 3rd Mainland Bridge; Died! (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagoon From Maza-Maza Bridge In Lagos (Photo) by nwaonyeze001(m): 4:35pm On Mar 20, 2017
last35:
Buhari should please resign! This bad news, hardship and bad luck is unbearable!!
............... he should just resign......imagine Lagos State giving just a week notice for the demolition exercise carried out in festac extension last month
............take a closer look at the reasons given by the Alex Lickerman, my people.......i have said this before, and i am saying it again, there are challenges that takes the grace of God for one not to contemplate suicide
thank God she was rescued
Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagoon From Maza-Maza Bridge In Lagos (Photo) by Skyblings(m): 4:35pm On Mar 20, 2017
Wat is it wit people nd lagos lagoons these days....e tire me oo http://nigerianstudentsblog.com
Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagoon From Maza-Maza Bridge In Lagos (Photo) by bubu2019: 4:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
ABEG WETIN BE DIA NAMES?i
i suspect na brown roof republic
i no call person name ooo
i'm sure if they are from the land of rising sun,una go write dia names.as for my, i de wait jahova elohim
buhari can never push me inside lagoon even if he come with bulldozer

1 Like

Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagoon From Maza-Maza Bridge In Lagos (Photo) by jacoik(m): 4:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
Juell:
In the man's case I blame the driver for not going after his boss.
and in d woman's case? Hope u don't blame oba of Lagos that told them to jump

1 Like

Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagoon From Maza-Maza Bridge In Lagos (Photo) by Ishilove: 4:42pm On Mar 20, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Yeah, I understood the dark humour in your post. I thought you were asking forgiveness from the humourless ones who would bash you for it.
You're the second person in as many days I'm gonna have to let down on Stephen King being the source of my moniker. The book is one of the few of his I haven't read either. The source of my moniker is the source (I'm almost sure) of the book title: a group within the existential school of thought also called the Theatre of the Absurd.

cc Ishilove Hope I'm not disturbing your beauty sleep?
Beauty Sleep by 4pm? cheesy
Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagoon From Maza-Maza Bridge In Lagos (Photo) by DanseMacabre(m): 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
deebrain:
Two things.

It is extremely stupid and really satanic for people that blast people that attempt this thing. I was once a victim of depression (which leads to this act), until a friend refered me to the gym. It worked for me. Other things can equally work for others. It's counselling that deals with this thing, which we should start realizing that it is a sickness.

I'm going to have to disagree with your first sentence. Most Nigerians are only just coming to terms with the idea that things could get so unbearable that one would decide to take one's life. When my younger brother had chronic depression that toyed with his mental state, my parents kept moving from church to church in my absence all to no avail till I returned and had to all but force them to take him to a psychiatrist. He's almost fully recovered now.

I'm dealing with mine currently by reverting to both basketball and Nairaland I left over three years ago. It's gradually easing off. smiley

1 Like

Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagoon From Maza-Maza Bridge In Lagos (Photo) by Peace2love: 4:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
I suggest immediate deployment of security personnel everywhere water is, even if is gutter. Until this madness is over.

What is happening?

1 Like

Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagoon From Maza-Maza Bridge In Lagos (Photo) by DanseMacabre(m): 4:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ishilove:

Beauty Sleep by 4pm? cheesy

I understand that things go all topsy-turvy during a recession. I've had like three catnaps in the past three hours, although I understand this is because I'm unemployed. sad
Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagoon From Maza-Maza Bridge In Lagos (Photo) by Juell(m): 4:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
jacoik:
and in d woman's case? Hope u don't blame oba of Lagos that told them to jump
I blame him cos he was with his boss, and saw what he was going to do. Reason before say something
Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagoon From Maza-Maza Bridge In Lagos (Photo) by Organs(m): 4:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
veekid:
No good news ever since Buhari don come baq

Mumu talk.....The bane of our problem in naija, finger pointing. We always look for people to blame for the ills we ourselves are causing...
Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagoon From Maza-Maza Bridge In Lagos (Photo) by LockDown69(m): 4:57pm On Mar 20, 2017
So that's what trending now in Lagos
Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagoon From Maza-Maza Bridge In Lagos (Photo) by doctorgold(m): 5:04pm On Mar 20, 2017
All these people jumping into oceans, I hope they know that we don't pity them one bit. I have got better things to worry about than to be pitying one person who can't just be hopeful a little bit longer.
Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagoon From Maza-Maza Bridge In Lagos (Photo) by Movic7070(m): 5:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
PrinzCarter:
So every body is now jumping abi is OK undecided
so why are you not jumping??
Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagoon From Maza-Maza Bridge In Lagos (Photo) by ajalawole(m): 5:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
no1madman:
you
oya come push me na cheesy
Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagoon From Maza-Maza Bridge In Lagos (Photo) by Oscar4real(m): 5:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
undecided undecided kiss kiss I suspect DRUGS Addiction
Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagoon From Maza-Maza Bridge In Lagos (Photo) by thunderbabs: 5:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
cyrilamx:
It is those who wished the old man death that re having a taste of nemesis

I strongly disagree. undecided
Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagoon From Maza-Maza Bridge In Lagos (Photo) by MhizShantel(f): 5:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
nah Doctor wife.... his daughter is coming
Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagoon From Maza-Maza Bridge In Lagos (Photo) by PrinzCarter(m): 5:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
Movic7070:
so why are you not jumping??
frm alphabet m cumz b4 p so bros I dey wait for u to jump
Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagoon From Maza-Maza Bridge In Lagos (Photo) by str8talk1: 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
The suicide rate during this Fulani herdsmen King (PMB) reign in Nigeria is alarming which has never been experienced before in the history of Nigeria.
I pray that the Lord God will take away this siege off Nigeria.

Amen.
Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagoon From Maza-Maza Bridge In Lagos (Photo) by beneviv(f): 5:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
Dc4life:
Jumping Jumping.. I am Jumping... buhari is back and suddenly people have started jumping.. Okay
hahahahahahahahaa, omo d tin taya me
Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagoon From Maza-Maza Bridge In Lagos (Photo) by Ishilove: 5:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
DanseMacabre:

I understand that things go all topsy-turvy during a recession. I've had like three catnaps in the past three hours, although I understand this is because I'm unemployed. sad
Lol. Self deprecation is a source of humour, I understand. grin
Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagoon From Maza-Maza Bridge In Lagos (Photo) by winny4sandy: 5:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
flyca:
See what Buhari has caused. cry

Frustration everywhere
Prices of commodities have sky-rocketed
School fees more than 50% increase in a very short space of time
The once average Nigeria has become poor overnight and can barely feed embarassed
Business nko? Crumbled.
Things are just hard!

Chai!
you are right. where are all the sia baba people?? it will soon be their turn to jump into the river. wise people fore saw this and some coca nut brains were shouting sia baba

1 Like

Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagoon From Maza-Maza Bridge In Lagos (Photo) by DanseMacabre(m): 6:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ishilove:
Lol. Self deprecation is a source of humour, I understand. grin
Lol. It is indeed, but not in this case. I'm simply being truthful.
Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagoon From Maza-Maza Bridge In Lagos (Photo) by charlesucheh(m): 6:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
It's like this Jumping from bridges is what's now trending o!!!
Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagoon From Maza-Maza Bridge In Lagos (Photo) by Ishilove: 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Lol. It is indeed, but not in this case. I'm simply being truthful.
I trust it will be a temporary situation smiley
Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagoon From Maza-Maza Bridge In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
Islie:

http://sunnewsonline.com/medical-doctor-jumps-to-death-in-lagos-lagoon/

Those guys living under the bridge are not useless after all.They even saved a life.I think an office should just be officially opened under bridge for them.
Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagoon From Maza-Maza Bridge In Lagos (Photo) by BetaThings: 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
veekid:
Really?
So you did not want him to come back
'Anyway stock market and foreign exchange markets have been good
Those of you hiding under the excuse of dollar is rising to sell plantain at exorbitant prices will be put to shame
Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagoon From Maza-Maza Bridge In Lagos (Photo) by BetaThings: 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
juman:
APC has totally destroyed nigeria with their recession.

what is destroying Nigeria is the hate you guys have been spreading since you lost the election
Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagoon From Maza-Maza Bridge In Lagos (Photo) by DanseMacabre(m): 7:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ishilove:

I trust it will be a temporary situation smiley

Even though it sounds like the 'God dey' and 'no condition is permanent' palliatives we Nigerians use to console ourselves, I still utter a resounding AMEEEEN!
Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagoon From Maza-Maza Bridge In Lagos (Photo) by mrclement020: 7:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
Click to see

Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagoon From Maza-Maza Bridge In Lagos (Photo) by mario383: 9:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
veekid:
Some people will just laugh over this your question. I am a pensioner, meaning this governmrnt is actually the most devilish. I have never, I mean never come across from history and from my time to date seen deaths that are so mestrious and highly strange and other happenings. To the Almight God I serve, we have never experience all these. Well, may we never come across this government again. I am very serious. A highly placed Nigerian, medical Doctor jumbed and committed suicide few day aga and this is another woman committing suicide? To made things worse some people are still defending this government. May we never come across this government again. Amen. Tufiakwa,
Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagoon From Maza-Maza Bridge In Lagos (Photo) by mario383: 9:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
last35:
Buhari should please resign! This bad news, hardship and bad luck is unbearable!!
What I do these days is to pray for Gods intervention. It is very unbearable. This hardship is on hourly basis presenting live very meaningless. The more the you work harder, the more live become more useless and hopless. In fact, the more the hyjacker praises Buhari, the more live become useless because these people are openly praying and making this government to become more useless and further worsen life. Tufiakwa to apc and Buhari

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her / Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student / Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.