Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,674 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:07 AM

Woman Jumps Into Lagoon From Maza-Maza Bridge In Lagos (Photo) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Jumps Into Lagoon From Maza-Maza Bridge In Lagos (Photo) (82351 Views)

85-Year-Old Woman Jumps To Death In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) / Woman Jumps Fence To Steal A Bag Of Rice, Gets Caught (Photos) / Suicide: Man Jumped Into Lagoon From 3rd Mainland Bridge; Died! (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagoon From Maza-Maza Bridge In Lagos (Photo) by Origin(f): 9:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
Depression is such a huge issue which can afflict anybody. But suicide is not an option. The support group that should exist are busy collecting and spending the money.

I will say it till tomorrow with the number of churches and mosques that we have. You should be able to enter anyone collect mike and tell everyone present. And the imam and pastor should even be the first to give you.

What is the use of millions in the account and you are naked (no helping hand).
Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagoon From Maza-Maza Bridge In Lagos (Photo) by kolaaderin: 10:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
Observing the trend, once we begins to count more of igbos jumping to lagoons, I think its time to call in the Oba of Lagos to clarify his statement about the lagoon jump. He is the number one culprit for this madness.
Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagoon From Maza-Maza Bridge In Lagos (Photo) by dollarlander: 10:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
flyca:
See what Buhari has caused. cry

Frustration everywhere
Prices of commodities have sky-rocketed
School fees more than 50% increase in a very short space of time
The once average Nigeria has become poor overnight and can barely feed embarassed
Business nko? Crumbled.
Things are just hard!

Chai!

I agree with you. This Buhari Government is the worst that has happened to Nigeria. Take for instance, very soon many people will begin to die of strange illness in the Niger delta.

Bad governance over the years and injustices to the people of Niger delta made them to seek for alternative means of livelihood by carrying out local refining of petroleum products.

Under their soil are riches of oil, they are not enjoying it safe the northern parasites that have robbed the Niger deltans of their natural endowed wealth.

The worst Buhari did, was to deploy soldiers to the region who are destroying these refineries, setting them ablaze and causing black soots everywhere in Niger delta. Every home is black soot. People inhale these dangerous carbon emissions in Niger delta. Report has it that people are already dying of eating food contaminated by black soot.

And one of buharis daughter says her father loves Nigeria, when he is killing us.

The Baba goes low lacks idea for good governance. Professor Osinbajo said government will upgrade those illegal refineries to be able to support local need. That is a good thinking from a technocrat brain, not cow marabou cabal that gather to advise Mr President. No wonder Hell Rufai said Mr President has failed.

Buhari is a failure, he should resign before I open my eyes.

1 Like

Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagoon From Maza-Maza Bridge In Lagos (Photo) by mechanics(m): 11:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
she is simply tired of life.
Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagoon From Maza-Maza Bridge In Lagos (Photo) by TinaAnita(f): 1:11am On Mar 21, 2017
Buhari's regime is life'threatening!
Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagoon From Maza-Maza Bridge In Lagos (Photo) by mario383: 11:37am On Mar 21, 2017
DanseMacabre:

I'm going to have to disagree with your first sentence. Most Nigerians are only just coming to terms with the idea that things could get so unbearable that one would decide to take one's life. When my younger brother had chronic depression that toyed with his mental state, my parents kept moving from church to church in my absence all to no avail till I returned and had to all but force them to take him to a psychiatrist. He's almost fully recovered now.

I'm dealing with mine currently by reverting to both basketball and Nairaland I left over three years ago. It's gradually easing off. smiley
This is my own and this is our own are two different things. God forbit bad thing, do you know that your parents would feel it worse if the reverse had happened because they are the parents who have direct bearing with your brother than you. This means your father or mother would been the ones to react badly because of the direct effect and not you. Am telling you because the reasons you advanced even though, you played a very vital role in your brother's healing.
Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagoon From Maza-Maza Bridge In Lagos (Photo) by mario383: 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2017
Peace2love:
I suggest immediate deployment of security personnel everywhere water is, even if is gutter. Until this madness is over.

What is happening?

Like which period are you estimating the time to be over. To me, it can only be over when Buhari's apc government is voted out. I can tell you that if, especially Buhari is allowed to continue after 2019, ONLY GOD ALMIGHTY knows what will befall Nigerians. This is keepong joke and play aside. If this government, I mean, If Buhari, who is naturally old and damn damn too too weak to even sit for a period of thirty minutes is allow to win another election in this country, then everybody should know that ONLY deads can burry Deads. Tufiakwa. Right now, those his cabals are making the highest benefits out of Buhari's weakness to the fullest while the majority of us are facing increased hardship and uselessness unwarranted hopelessness.
Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagoon From Maza-Maza Bridge In Lagos (Photo) by DanseMacabre(m): 2:12pm On Mar 21, 2017
mario383:
This is my own and this is our own are two different things. God forbit bad thing, do you know that your parents would feel it worse if the reverse had happened because they are the parents who have direct bearing with your brother than you. This means your father or mother would been the ones to react badly because of the direct effect and not you. Am telling you because the reasons you advanced even though, you played a very vital role in your brother's healing.

You've def got a point there bro. But my point is it's high time we stopped blaming just about everything from bad weather to halitosis on village witches or evil spirits.

1 Like

Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagoon From Maza-Maza Bridge In Lagos (Photo) by Peace2love: 3:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
mario383:
Like which period are you estimating the time to be over. To me, it can only be over when Buhari's apc government is voted out. I can tell you that if, especially Buhari is allowed to continue after 2019, ONLY GOD ALMIGHTY knows what will befall Nigerians. This is keepong joke and play aside. If this government, I mean, If Buhari, who is naturally old and damn damn too too weak to even sit for a period of thirty minutes is allow to win another election in this country, then everybody should know that ONLY deads can burry Deads. Tufiakwa. Right now, those his cabals are making the highest benefits out of Buhari's weakness to the fullest while the majority of us are facing increased hardship and uselessness unwarranted hopelessness.

We just have to take it easy. God is still in control.
Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagoon From Maza-Maza Bridge In Lagos (Photo) by thexzy(m): 6:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
The worst will be when you hear someone jump from an airplane
Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagoon From Maza-Maza Bridge In Lagos (Photo) by jamesbridget13(f): 12:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
ajoskele:
Is she looking for that doctor?
I wonder o
Re: Woman Jumps Into Lagoon From Maza-Maza Bridge In Lagos (Photo) by nengibo: 7:04am On Feb 16, 2020
Abi he saw 50,000 naira charge for the trip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her / Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student / Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.