Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

What Religion Is The Best? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Religion Is The Best? (645 Views)

Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever / I Have Started Hating God This Days, I Think Religion Is A Scam / Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Religion Is The Best? by hentaiMaster69(m): 2:16pm On Mar 20, 2017
I am currently a Jew and I am tried of people from Argentina telling me to take a shower any better religion to join?

thanks,
adolfin Stalin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: What Religion Is The Best? by OmoAregbesola: 3:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
Islam and Only islam
Re: What Religion Is The Best? by Pastafarian: 3:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
Pastafarian faith is the true religion
Re: What Religion Is The Best? by Pastafarian: 3:11pm On Mar 20, 2017
OmoAregbesola:
Islam and Only islam
yes, nothing tells true religion than seeing adherents fly plane into buildings

1 Like

Re: What Religion Is The Best? by blessedvisky(m): 3:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
The best religion is Meism, that is, the worship of one's self, especially if you are awesome and you know it wink
Re: What Religion Is The Best? by yomi007k(m): 3:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
OmoAregbesola:
Islam and Only islam
grin

This one no well...

1 Like

Re: What Religion Is The Best? by hentaiMaster69(m): 3:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
OmoAregbesola:
Islam and Only islam

update I have converted to Islam its going great i found out how to suicide bomb, rape goats, and fly planes thanks for the help grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Religion Is The Best? by annunaki2(m): 4:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
OmoAregbesola:
Islam and Only islam

You should be ashamed of yourself and Islam.

(1) (Reply)

What Was Methuselah Doing For 969 Years Without Electricity And Data ..?? / VID:I Have HIV, Had Sex With Several Men– Male Prostitute Confesses To TB Joshua / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 18/04/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.